All Comments on 'Naughty Girl'

by UncleBilly69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I guess if you are enough of a pervert that ......

...you can fime lot's of excuses to RAPE your daughter.

He should be Bobbitized

huntingtonwvmalhuntingtonwvmalover 17 years ago
Excellent

Great story...a drunk little girl should have a cum-chaser...hehe. Seriously, it was a good story and every erotic. Most men wish they could have fun with a drunk girl and she not remember it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Most Men?

This story is very sick. 'Most Men' who are the fathers of two daughters will find it disgusting. The element of blackmail makes it even worse. Pity she didn't bite hard and spit it out!

Glad the Atlantic is so wide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"Perverts"

I've seen people comment on this before, but I feel the need to add my "two cents". This is a porn site. It was labeled "Incest" and had "makes a big mistake" in the heading. It would be a good idea, yes, for there to be a more specific category heading - "Incest: Non-Consensual", "Loving Wives: Bi Cuckold" section, etc.,; there isn't. For someone to be so DEEPLY offended by the content when.. they had to know going in what the story was going to be about, I mean.. come on. lol. These are FANTASIES. Is there a Dad out there who thinks his little girl is "fucking hot" and would force her to suck his cock? Sure, but I'm sure he lives in West Virgina and is probably too busy blowing one of his sheep to take the time to sit down and write a story, spell check and then publish it to a major site.

I've always found some incest fantasies to be hot, but I'd NEVER see my own family that way. 99.9% of the public falls into that category. Not all fantasies translate to reality. Maybe the writer does harbor incestuous thoughts. Maybe he or she just gets off on a few taboo fantasies. If you take the time to sit back, click on an incest story or any of the other "taboo" areas on here, you surrender whatever self-righteous stance you once had. We're all perverts, my friend. You like porn - incestuous porn, at that.

Have I seen things I didn't like - that made me sick? Sure, but I wouldn't go back and look through scat material again. Hot plate + touch = ouch. Pavlov. Classical conditioning. Learn what you like and don't like and don't repeat your mistakes. What makes me sick I avoid like the plague. If I start reading a story that I know is going to offend me due to bad writing or the graphic nature of the story, I close out and move on to the next one. What is the point of attacking the writer or audience? It's not my scene. Period. Who are we to judge?

If you have an issue with fantasy itself, you shouldn't be on Literotica. This site has everything short of bestiality and .. I'm sure it's in here somewhere. Go to a softcore erotica site and check your hate/prejudice at the door. Unreal. It's people like you that force the rest of us to bottle up our fantasies - for fear of being labeled and/or contributing to a site as great and varied as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed it

as a woman who enjoys placing herself in the position of the young girl, i enjoyed this story. i,too, would be sick if i thought anyone would do this to his own daughter. however, this is a fantasy site, and as such, i really enjoyed the story for MY OWN sake!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

So, so HOT! Yummy and naughty! I sure wish my Daddy would catch me drinking and punish me that way ;) Please write some more! I'd love to see her get caught again and have her Daddy really pound away at her hot little virgin cunt with his huge cock while she has ever first-ever orgasm! Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
RED HOT!!!!

Let the saga continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is nothing but Rape!!!!!!!

Fucking Sick!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good submission, stupid readers

What's annoying is all this people who are like OMG Rape! Hey dipshits, it's called the reluctance section for a reason.. sure you can read the story, but not the title... dumbasses

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Well!

If she had been willing then it could have been a great story. What kind of father forces himself on her when she has a drinking problem or some other deep seated problem.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 15 years ago
Response to Stupid Readers

My comment is more of a response to 'stupid readers', I just wanted to point out that this isn't the nonconcent section, this is the incest section.. Thank you for displaying your ignorance for all of us.

In terms of your story I thought it was bad. Perhaps writing isn't your fortay. Poor grammer, poor diction, and poor plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmm

Oh wow that made me so wet yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
to Dmitry1518 and others

Though the word is pronounced 'fortay', it's actually spelled 'forte'. And, to the others who ask 'what sort of dad would … (whatever) ?' The answer on this site is 'a fantasy-character dad'. The behavior in these stories is, by definition, not real. It may or may not be based on actual behavior. But here, it should be recognized as pure fantasy. After that, it's a question of personal taste. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous