Naughty Hicran

Story Info
Tree log.
2.7k words
4.19
3.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Hicran

Thanks for edit Kenji SATO.

Hello I am Hicran. I am twenty-four years old. I am a 168-centimeter (five-foot-six-inch) tall black-haired dark-skinned fifty-five-kilogram (120-pound) woman. I live with my family but can stand on my own feet. I work in the accounting department of a world-famous shoe brand's factory in my country. When I found a job in this company everyone including my father was very surprised. I have a strong tongue. I had gotten the job thanks to my ability to market myself and little lies.

Five years ago I went to a city far from where I lived to study at university. I grew up with my family in the city where I studied until high school. At the end of my freshman year at university I wanted to rent a home. Even though my family did not approve I insisted that it would be good for my studies and got permission. I started working part time in a store so as not to be a burden to my family. My classes were not bad either and I could finish school in normal time. During this time I had boyfriends and lost my virginity.

My family consists of five people including me. My mother is a forty-eight-year-old housewife. My father is a fifty-seven-year-old retired worker. My youngest sister is thirteen-year-old Hande the love butterfly of our family and there is my little brother Hayri. Both of them continue their student lives. Hayri is in his senior year of high school we expect him to get into university. I promised my father that I would support Hayri financially if he got into university.

I work intensively during the weekdays. I've been spending time with my lover Mert for the last few weekends. Mert is the department head at the same factory he is not a very promising person but he helps me relieve boredom. Since I don't think of a future with him I don't let him get close to me. I travel and have fun. I have no intention of being with him even if I want to.

Even though I was fed up with the fact that the buses were full during rush hour I postponed buying a car for myself until Hayri's university job was determined. One evening like this I took the bus to return home from work. At the insistence of the driver I moved towards the back. I was wearing a cream-colored skirt that ended just above my knees and a shirt. The air inside had seemed to have decreased due to the density of people and the heat.

I was spending time looking at people on the bus. There were old ladies sitting a group of six or seven men in the back. The stupid driver continued to pick up passengers even though the bus was full. I had to approach the bears in the back. I was uneasy. It had almost gotten to the point where I would have to stand beside them and have them maybe touch me.

At that moment I heard my cousin Salim calling me from behind. He was my aunt's son. He and Hayri were the same age but since he started school a year early he is currently in the first year of university. He got away from the men in the back and approached me. He got behind me and became a wall against them. He was sacrificing himself.

"Ah Log how are you? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Since he and Hayri grew up together so since childhood he would come in and out of our house to eat and sometimes stay with us. He saw me as his older sister. They lived in a back street of ours. Salim was a slightly chubby young man with curly hair. I called him that because his friends called him 'Tree Log'.

"I'm fine sister Hicran. How are you? I delivered my project to school and was returning home."

"I've never been so happy to see you" I said pointing to the people behind me.

"Don't worry sister I'm behind you. Besides why don't you buy a car?"

"I have a license but I need to practice there is no car I can drive."

When the bus braked suddenly I felt something huge on my butt. Salim's penis was pressed against me. I thought it would pierce my skirt and enter me. What the hell was it? I thought they called him a nickname because he was overweight. Is that why they called him Log? I blushed slightly.

Salim was also ashamed and apologized. "There is a familiar car rental company. If you want let's rent a car for this Sunday."

My mind was still on that huge dick. I stammered "Okay."

We didn't talk much until we got off at the stop. When I got home I masturbated in the bathroom. I hadn't slept with anyone in nearly a year.

On Sunday I rented a car from a place Salim knew. I wanted my little brother Hayri to come with me but he turned out to be a coward.

"I did not find my life on the road." he said and left me alone.

After driving in the empty field with Salim I got rid of my timidity by going into traffic. He treated me very well and encouraged me. I bought him ice cream in a cafe and we talked for a while. His eyes were always on me. I understood from his clumsy movements that he had not been very close with girls before.

When I came home from work two weeks later Hayri Salim and Cüneyt were playing PlayStation together at our house. When I went to greet them Salim was saying something to his friends and the others were making fun of him. When I entered the kitchen Salim came after me.

"Sister Hicran these people have no sense." he said. He had a reproachful attitude.

"What happened?" I asked laughing.

Salim started to explain. "My uncle has a villa with a pool on the big island. It's empty this weekend and my uncle allowed me to bring my friends. I asked them because I'll get bored there alone but they won't come."

"Maybe they have other things to do."

"They will wander around what will they do? Do you want to come?"

"Sorry dear I have plans this weekend."

When I answered he turned back to them sadly.

On the way back to my room Cüneyt said to Salim "You are a loser dude. You also asked sister Hicran. You are real wood."

When I heard what he said I felt sorry for Log.

While working in the office on Friday I had an argument with my boyfriend Mert. The stress of work and Mert's stupid conversations had annoyed me. I broke up with him after lunch. I had endured that idiot for so long. I went out to the balcony to take a breather. It was a perfect summer day outside. I wanted to have fun and have a holiday. Salim's offer came to my mind. I sent him a message and asked if his offer was still valid.

I felt strange when the memory of our bus ride came to my mind.

He answered in less than five minutes. "As long as you come. The others are not coming only we will go. Is that okay?"

"Why would it be if they don't know? We won't tell anyone. How will we go?"

"We'll go by ferry tomorrow at eight o'clock in the morning and return by ferry at seven o'clock on Sunday evening. If that's convenient for you."

"Okay dear. See you in the morning then." I replied.

A short vacation would bring me back to my senses. I lied to my mother that I would go to a girlfriend's summer house and stay there for the weekend. When I returned home I packed my suitcase. I had placed my bikinis towels and clothes in it. In the morning while everyone was sleeping I wore my newly bought pleated white miniskirt and blue-striped shirt. I left the house and met Salim a few streets away.

His eyes widened when he saw me. We took a taxi and set out towards the ferry terminal. We caught the ferry just in time and sat down in our seats. The sounds of seagulls were echoing. Salim went to buy us something to eat for breakfast. With the whistle of the ferry our two-day holiday started. I was watching the sea with nostalgic music coming from the loudspeaker. Salim was trying to finish his breakfast but he kept looking at my legs and spilling it all over himself.

"Look in front of you. You always spill it on yourself." I scolded him.

He understood what I meant. "I'm sorry sister Hicran my eye slipped." he said embarrassed. He bowed his head.

"I'm not angry with you looking at my legs dear." I said smiling.

He coughed because he had a bite left in his throat. Then he laughed too.

Normally I wouldn't have this kind of intimacy with someone younger than me or with a relative but I liked his pure nature. And his big penis that tickled me. My intention was to have a holiday but I didn't know what would happen.

His uncle's villa was in the big garden. Since it was the beginning of summer the smell of blooming colorful roses was spreading. I thought I would take lots of pictures. It was a really beautiful place. Salim wanted to go to the market to shop. When I offered to give him money he did not accept. While he was at the market I walked around the house and opened the windows. The crystal-clear blue water of the pool was beautiful.

After taking a few pictures when Salim arrived we placed the things in the closet. He showed me the room I would be staying in. After lunch we went to our rooms to change for the pool. I went to the pool wearing my blue string bikini. Salim was arranging the sunbeds and umbrellas. He looked me up and down while he kept failing to open the umbrella. I really liked his clumsiness it made me laugh.

While I was applying sunscreen to myself I asked him to put some on my back. His hands were shaking while he was applying the cream. Oh dear maybe it was the first time he had touched a woman I thought to myself-- I noticed a bulge in the front of his swimming trunks. While drinking our beers we were enjoying the sun with the music we played on our mobile phone.

After a while Salim jumped into the water. I got up from the sun lounger and went down the steps entering the water. The coolness of the water made me feel very relaxed. After swimming on my own for a while I approached Salim. I held onto the pool wall and let myself fall into the water. He held onto me.

"Thanks for inviting me."

"Actually I thank you for coming the others sold me out."

"Forget them. Would you rather be with two planks or with me?"

"Of course with a beautiful girl like you."

"What part of my body do you like most?"

When I asked his face turned red. If I didn't take action he wouldn't have done anything out of shyness. Maybe he was shy because I was his older sister.

When he didn't answer "Shy Log." I said. I splashed water on his face with my hand. I was laughing and swimming away from him.

Salim approached me and started a water fight. I couldn't see anything. He caught me for a moment and dunked me underwater. When he lifted me out of the water I was out of breath. I was sitting on his lap hugging him. My left breast was sticking out of my bikini top. He was pressing my hips with his hands. His big penis was pushing against my vagina. I stayed like that until my breathing returned to normal.

Maybe I was making an excuse. Actually I wanted to. He was looking at my exposed chest as I moved my legs and got off his lap. There was hunger in his eyes. I got out of the water adjusting my bikini. I had to go home to take a shower and reduce my fever. He came after me and stopped me in the bathroom corridor holding my wrist.

"What are you trying to do to me?" he said his voice shaking.

"Nothing." I said.

Then he grabbed my head and kissed me. I didn't want to stop anymore. I no longer cared if he was my aunt's son and younger than me. I responded by kissing him back. His hands were caressing my hips. When our lips parted he looked into my eyes. I pulled him by his hand and entered the room. I opened my bikini top and released my breasts. We started kissing again. I lay on the bed. He bent his head and started sucking my breasts. I was wrapping his curly hair around my fingers.

I untied the strings of my bikini bottom. My vagina as clean as cream was soaked. When he took off his shorts I sighed as his huge penis touched my vagina he was just rubbing it up and down me. My cousin's cock which had been making me lose my mind for days was going to be mine.

"Fuck me Log. Fuck your big sister with that big dick of yours."

He was having a hard time finding my hole. I held his penis with my hand and brought it to the right place. His glans started to enter me slowly. It hurt the walls of my vagina which were throbbing. When he penetrated I lost my breath. I took his face between my hands and kissed him.

Salim was moving in and out of me with slow movements the pain was replaced by satisfaction and pleasure. The iron bed was creaking. I was going crazy with pleasure. After a few minutes I climaxed moaning and screaming at the top of my voice. Salim was looking at me in surprise.

"Go ahead fuck me. Don't cum inside me." I whispered.

Salim accelerated. While I was screaming and thinking that my vagina wouldn't give pleasure to anyone else he took himself out of me. Even the time it took to take it out seemed too long. He ejaculated on my belly. And what a cum! I'd never seen so much cum coming out.

"Are you okay sister Hicran?"

"Damn you fucked me and now you call me sister? I'm very good baby." I said.

He laughed. He got off me and lay down on the bed next to me. I kissed him on the lips and got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to clean up. I had never taken such a big penis inside me before. My stomach ached.

When I came out of the bathroom Salim was sitting in the living room. He looked at me as if asking 'What we did?'

I smiled at him. I told him I wanted to go out for a while.

We got ready and went out. The center of the island was lively-- market stalls and street vendors were selling things. Salim bought me a necklace with stones from one of them. We rented bikes and toured the streets of the island covered with bougainvillea flowers. When we returned home after dinner I wanted to have a coffee outdoors. We sat in the armchairs in the garden.

"I always dreamed of being with you but I never thought it would come true" he said.

"I can't believe it myself, either."

"Do you regret it sister Hicran?"

"No no I do not but if you call me sister again you'll only keep seeing me in your dreams."

"Shall we do it again?"

I started laughing when he asked.

He stood up. "Why are you laughing?"

"You pervert" I said smiling.

He picked me up and put me on his shoulder. Even though I objected he started taking me towards the bedroom.

"This time I want to fuck you on all fours."

"Okay my little pervert."

End of part 1