Naughty Karen "The Initial Visit"

Story Info
Karen discovers submission.
2.7k words
4.41
9.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Karen

"The Initial Visit"

Karen started her car and backed out. She had watched Brad walk away in her rearview mirror and fought the urge to get out and walk after him. She was still mesmerized by what had just happened. Did she just let a strange make her cum in her car in public. She had never done anything like that before. As she reeled at her actions, she also felt herself becoming aroused again. Not again she thought. I am a lady, and I will not let myself lose control. She turned on her radio and concentrated on just driving home.

The next day she woke up as normal and as she took her shower, she realized it wasn't a dream. The hair of vaginal area was still all matted from her orgasm the night before. She noticed she was rubbing longer than she needed to clean herself and immediately stopped. What was she doing, why was she acting like this she thought? The rest of the day went as normal as she was too busy to think about anything but closing the next deal. By the time she got home it was all a distant memory and she told herself it was a one-time occurrence and that it was all the wine she drank.

Saturday started as it always did, get up, go run with her club, come home and clean the house and wash the cloths. But this Saturday was different. This Saturday as she was going through the laundry she was putting it in the washing machine, she came across Brad's phone number, she hadn't thrown it away. "How silly of me", she thought. "Why did I even keep that?" She tossed it onto the kitchen table and continued washing the cloths. But Karen didn't throw it away! She looked at it every time she worked on the next load and the load that followed. She poured herself a glass of wine and sat at the table, just staring at the piece of paper. How juvenile of me, it's not even a business card, it's just a napkin with a phone number on it, how common. He didn't even write his name, but she knew his name; she remembered that very clearly.

As the clock ticked away the day, she became more and more curious what was his phone number. Then she was shaking her head clear and telling herself to stop being silly. "Stop it woman!" she kept telling herself. She picked up her phone and called one of her ex-boyfriends and started a nonchalant discussion about nothing in particular. He asked if she wanted to go out tonight, but she declined and said her goodbyes. Why didn't she accept? Every other time she went out with him they had a great time and always had good sex. But that was it, just good. Nothing great, nothing she remembered the day after, just good.

Finally, she just picked up the piece of paper and called him. As the phone rang, she realized what she was actually doing. She was about to hang up and she heard him answer, the same voice that just a few days ago ordered her to touch his cock. He said "Hello" and she hesitated answering back. Brad spoke again and said, "Hello, I was wondering when you would call." She was stunned, how did he know it was her? She finally responded with a quick "Hello, how are you doing?" Brad said "Fine, miss me?" Just from his voice her nipples got hard. Karen looked down at her t-shirt and her nipples were pointing out like a teenage girl.

Karen responded to his question with a soft "Yes." Brad waited for a minute before he said anything else. The anticipation of his response made her anxious and it seemed like a forever to her before he answered. When he did respond, his voice was more authoritative in nature. He said without hesitation, "You want to see Daddy again?" "Daddy?" Karen thought, who did he think he was. She was a grown woman, a successful businesswoman. He was not her "Daddy"! Brad asked again, "Does Babygirl want to see Daddy again?" this time in a more aggressive tone. Karen scared herself when she responded in a subdued voice, "Yes." Brad asked her again, "Does Babygirl want to see Daddy again?" This time he emphasized the word daddy and Karen could tell what he meant. She answered, "Yes, Daddy."

He told her she was a good girl and asked if she had done all her chores? Karen was confused; "All my chores?" What was he asking that for? She responded with a simple "yes". He asked her again, this time rephrasing the question, "Daddy wants to know if Babygirl finished all of her chores today." She understood what he wanted, so she responded with; "Yes Daddy".

"You're a good girl" Would you like Daddy to come see you tonight?" was what she heard. Karen thought "What is happening to me? Why am I even talking to this man? He knows my phone number now? I can't tell him where I live, that can never happen." Brad asked again, but this time Karen did not think about it, she just responded "Yes Daddy."

Karen was doing everything she had always told her girlfriends never to do. Never give a man your phone number without finding out who he was first. But she did, she called him, she was subjugating her will to him... "What the fuck is happening to me". She could not stop when he asked for her address, she gave it willingly. The last thing she heard him say to her was, "Daddy will be over at 7pm sharp. Babygirl needs to be in heels, thong and nothing else. Be at the door when I come and have the door unlocked."

She hung up and panicked. She got scared and grabbed the phone to call a girlfriend to come over before he arrived, so she was not alone when she told him it was all a mistake. She sat there for a second when she heard her text messenger ding. She picked it up and checked it, it was from him and all it said was "Don't disappoint Daddy." She straightened up and realized her pussy was wet. She reached down to feel, she had soaked her panties. "Oh my God, what kind of slut am I becoming." She put her phone down and looked at the clock, it was 6:20 and he would be here in 40 minutes, she had to hurry.

As she took a quick shower and picked a pair of thongs, she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. She just stood there for a moment and started talking to herself, "What are you doing? You have no idea who he is. He could be a murdered or worse." The alarm she set on her phone went off and shook her out of her daze, she realized she only had ten minutes. She quickly put on some basic makeup, grabbed her heels and put them on and ran to the door, unlocked it and stood there waiting in fear and anticipation.

At 7pm exact the door began to open and there he was, the man who had subjugated her in the parking lot just two days before. Brad stepped in, closed and locked the door behind him and stood there for just a second before he said, "Very good Babygirl, you are beautiful, Daddy is very happy". Brad stepped closer to her and with his right hand gently lifted her chin and gave her a delicate kiss on the lips and then whispered to her, "You have a lot to learn, and I am a patient teacher."

Brad had her kneel in front of him, bow her head and place her hands face up on her knees. He stood closer to her and gently stroked her hair and told her of the journey she was about to take. Then it started. He told her to look up at him and unbutton his pants. She complied to his command and he never broke eye contact with her. Once she had his pants unzipped and unbuttoned the realization set in that he was not wearing any underwear and his cock was already hard. It sprung out of his pants almost hitting her in the face. It wasn't overly large, but it was so hard and she wondered what he was going to make her do with it. Brad spoke to her again in a soft but stern voice, "Put it in your mouth and don't use your hands."

Karen complied with his order, she opened her mouth and leaned forward to fit it in her wet mouth. As she began to gentle suck it, he ordered her to take it out and rub it on her face. "Lick it from the bottom of the shaft to the tip of the head and back down again." Karen was in a haze, but she again obeyed his order and started to lick up and down the shaft, letting it rub against her cheeks she changed sides of his cock. She had not noticed that while she was submitting her mouth to the will of his cock, he had taken his belt off. Suddenly he ordered her to stop.

"Why" she thought, didn't he like what she was doing? Brad reached down and took her by the hand and had her stand up and led her into her living room. He told her to stretch out her arms and he placed the cuffs he had made his belt into around her right wrist and tighten. He grabbed ahold of the belt and led her to the banister of the stairs. He ordered her to put both her hands through the railings and when she did, he secured her other wrist and tighten the cuffs.

There she was naked, cuffed and standing up in her own living room with a total stranger. She started to panic and almost screamed when she felt the first strike of his hand on her ass. It stung, but it didn't hurt bad enough to scream. Before she could say or do anything, Brad gently rubbed where he just struck her and then her spanked her again. Brad said, "I think Babygirl lied about doing all the chores today. Did you vacuum and dust?" Karen almost laughed at the statement vacuum and dust. She was too busy to do that every week, anyway she had a cleaning lady come in once a week to do that. Then Brad stuck her ass again and asked, "Did Babygirl do all her chores?" She just whimpered, "No Daddy."

Brad looked down at her beautiful ass. It had a few small welts on it, and he wondered what it would feel like to plunge his cock into her tight little asshole. He did not ponder on the thought to long as he regained momentum and struck her ass once again. Then he asked, "How many do you think you deserve for not doing your chores?" Karen was confused and scared, but she could not ignore the throbbing between her legs. "I think I deserve five Daddy" was her response. "How about for lying to me about it?" was all Karen heard. "I deserve five more Daddy".

"I want Babygirl to count them off as I give her what she deserves." He struck her ass again, and she said, "one". This continued strike by strike with each strike being exactly the same as the last, but her ass was becoming tender with each strike and at the same time sensitive to his touch. When he finally finished, and she said "TEN!" Then nothing! Not a sound, not a touch, nothing. Karen was scared and excited, worried and anxious, upset and horny. So many feelings rushing through her body when she felt the tender touch of his hand on her ass and his soft words saying, "Daddy spanked you out of love." Brad continued to gently massage the sting out of her ass, his expert hands caressing her bottom until the redness was almost gone, but the welts remained.

Karen was excited with anxious anticipation what was going to happen next, but she did not have to wait long. She did not hear anything; she just felt his cock pushing at the entrance of her pussy. He moved the thin material to the side, and he slid in. She was so wet that he was up to his balls in her in one stroke. He began to slide in and out slowly at first and then more intensely. His breathing started to increase, and he was gripping her hips roughly pulling her back. What could she do? She was still strapped into the railing of her staircase with her ass sticking out, she couldn't even see him, just feel him. Brad leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Daddy is so proud of his good little girl." Then he reached around her and shoved two of his fingers into her pussy next to his cock. She was so full, but she wanted more. Brad started to rub the area behind her clit inside of her pussy as his cock pounded her from behind. She had never felt this before and she started to shake and shutter: Then she gushed all over his cock and balls. Her juices ran down her legs and she could feel it seeping into her heels around her ankles.

Brad then said in a loud voice, "Babygirl has earned it now!". He pulled his cock out of her pussy and in one movement slammed it into her asshole. She started to scream but he pulled her hair back so hard she could barely breathe. He had not taken his fingers out of her pussy and he continued his assault on her cunt while pounding her nearly virgin asshole. Harder and harder he fucked her. His tone changed and he was not speaking in a whisper or in controlled tones. He was barking orders, "Tell Daddy you want his cum in your ass. Tell HIM!" Karen responded without thinking about it, "Cum in my ass Daddy. Use my ass." Brad began to reach orgasm, it was so hot he started shouting, "Are you Daddy's little cum slut? Are my dirty little secret cum whore." Karen started to cum and screamed, "I'm Daddy's little cum whore, cum in me Daddy, use me!!!"

That was all it took, she was cumming on his fingers and he started blowing his load in her ass. It was so tight, oh so nasty and tight.

It became quiet except for the heavy breathing. They were both cover in sweat and cum. Brad gently pulled out and Karen let out a sigh of both relief and sorrow as she realized she liked it in her ass. He reached through the railings and undid the belt that held her hands together and gently led her to the couch. He had her sit down and covered her with the small blanket she kept on the back of the couch. He walked to the bathroom and retuned a moment later with a warm and wet wash cloth. As her knelt between her legs and started to clean her up he told her how beautiful she was and what a good girl she had been. He took her heels off and gentle massaged her feet for a moment and then sat next to her on the couch. They said not a word as he held her and stroked her hair. She felt satiated and safe. She liked this feeling. She didn't know when it happened, but she fell asleep only to wake up a few hours later alone on the couch, Brad had left. She was covered with a blanket from her bed and she saw a note on her coffee table addressed to her...

"Dear Babygirl,

Tonight you showed me what a good girl you can be. Anytime you need me, just call.

Love,

Daddy."

As she walked to the bedroom she began to think what kind of bad things she could do to deserve another visit from Daddy and a spanking.....