Naughty Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count or call?"

"Please, Miss Leonhardt, I think I will prefer to count them."

"As you wish!" I say, while tapping her buttocks very gently with the rod. I let her wait for a few seconds more, listen to the slight, but hectic sound of her breathing. Then I swing the rod toward the center of her beautiful curves.

"Aauuh!" she mutters as I lift off the rod from the emerging pink stripe. I am not hitting her harder than Charlotte, but she always seem a bit more touchy about it.

"Thanks for one, Miss Leonhardt."

"Is it doing you good, Laura?"

"Yes, Miss Leonhardt. It is very.. educational."

I hesitate again for a little while. The hard thing about counting is that you don't know when the next stroke will arrive. When she begins to tilt her head backwards, to spy what I am up to, I swing the rod for the second time. She moans a bit louder this time.

"Thanks for two, Miss Leonhardt."

I deliver the third stroke immediately afterwards. It takes her aback, and she lets out a little scream. Right after her count, I swing the fourth one, she whimpers faintly, but longer.

"Thanks for four, Miss Leonhardt!" Her stripes are blossoming beautifully parallel. I drag out the time again, see her trembling nervousness increase. When I finally let the fifth stroke fall, it almost seems like a relief for her. I let the sixth follow immediately after her count, then let her wait a long time for the final one, rubbing the rod back and forth over the lower part of her buttocks.

"I am going to place the final one right here, Laura!"

"Thank you Miss Leonhardt. Please let's get it over with!"

I lift off the rod, let it hang in the air teasingly for a few seconds, then swing the final stroke over her. She screams out loud, just as Charlotte did, and I can see how she checks an impulse to jump up from her position.

"Thanks for seven, Miss Leonhardt!"

"Very well, Laura. Get yourself up again, and let us get the rod back where it belongs. No rubbing, remember!"

Laura gets up, and takes the rod as I hand it to her. Charlotte comes back from the corner, collects their skirts and panties. The final part of the punishment is the walk of shame back to the dining hall, putting the rod into its proper place, showing off your naked bottom with its marks of sin for everyone to see. I follow them out of my office, admiring the sight of their red-white tails, and once again I am transported back in time. The strange, exalted, almost buoyant feeling of leaving Miss Brown's office with my stinging, burning buttocks. Adele standing in the door to her room, her roommate away in Boston. Those compassionate eyes, they held an unspoken invitation that I did not dare to accept. I never returned to Miss Brown's office. It was not the strap that I feared, but the strange emotions that it triggered in me.

The dining hall is empty when we enter it, but just as Laura tiptoes to put the rod in place, Federica, our Italian cook, enters carrying a big basket of vegetables towards the kitchen, where preparations for dinner are already underway.

"Oooo, naughty bella donnas getting roasted buns for dinner, eh?"

"Exactly. You won't have to count them in for dinner tonight."

She raises her eyebrows theatrically.

"Ooooo, bad girls go to prison tonight! Long night in the dark with sore tails!" She moves on into the kitchen. A quick smile flashes across Charlotte's face. I motion them back towards the hallway, and we go through the door leading into the basement, descend the stairs, turn left, and walk to the solid wooden door of the cell. I open the padlock, and usher them inside.

The cell is a narrow room with bare brick walls, a single mattress and a bucket on the floor, a couple of rough blankets to keep you warm in the night. Bright sunlight flows through the high, narrow window with the two metal bars, illuminating the mattress. The cell is really intended for one girl to contemplate her behavior and its effects in solitude. But Laura and Charlotte invariably come as a pair.

"Now, girls, I will leave you to appreciate your chastisement. Tomorrow morning I hope to let out a better version of you. And remember, good girls don't rub!"

"We know, Miss Leonhardt. Thank you, Miss Leonhardt." Charlotte says obediently as I close the door, and put the padlock into place. Being out of sight, I am free to let my wry smile come out on my face, just as they are free to rub their tails. How ridiculous to talk about 'good girls' when they are really grown-up women!

I go back up the stairs, and into the hallway. Walking towards my office I briefly look out over the lawn, and my mind again flashes back to another summer lawn at another school. At the forest's edge in the distance, I saw Adele and Maria embracing briefly, but intensely, before taking each others hands and vanishing among the trees. It left a hollowness in my heart that always remained. And then I grew to become Miss Lydia Leonhardt, competent, correct, respectable, and lonely.

Instead of going all the way back to the office, I stop at the door to the little archive room, look around to make sure I am alone, then quickly remove my shoes. I slip into the room, quietly closing and locking the door behind me. The room is windowless, and pitch dark. We installed electric light, but I don't turn it on. Instead I kneel down, and begin to roll up the long narrow carpet, until I see the dim light emerging from the little opening between the planks in the floor. And then I lie down, in the dusty smell of the wood and the archive papers, and put my eye to the opening. Laura and Charlotte are fully visible in the afternoon sun, directly beneath me.

They are both kneeling on the mattress, facing each other. Here in late summer the room is hot, and they have no need to crawl under the blankets. They have not been wasting the time since I left. Charlotte is already naked, her supple breasts with their stifled nipples curving beautifully in free air. She is unbuttoning Laura's shirt, her motions are quick, abrupt, hectic, even though they have the whole evening and night ahead of them. Clearly the chastisement has had its intended effect.

Charlotte sets Laura's upper body free, then reach her hands around her, to gently rub her striped bottom. At the same time, she leans forward, kissing Laura's nipples one after the other. Laura's face spells out her pleasure like an open book. She raises Charlotte's head, and they begin to kiss, intensely, rubbing each others buttocks. I move my own arms beneath me, pull my skirt up under me. A voice in the back of my mind says that I shouldn't. Another voice says I was always such a scared and self-righteous hypocrite.

Beneath me, Charlotte bends her head down again, licking Laura's breasts, and then moving her circling tongue further down. Laura begins to lean backwards, until she rests on bent, widely spread legs. Charlotte's energetic tongue comes between them, into the little black bush, and I see an abrupt shock go through Laura, as Charlotte finds the good spot. Her eyes widen, looking up into the ceiling. Oddly, she is looking me straight into the eye, although she doesn't know that I am there.

Or does she? "We will behave exactly as you expect afterwards." What did that remark actually mean? Could they somehow be on to me? The thought should scare me, but it doesn't. Instead it feels snug, warm, even vaguely exciting to think that we might all three be sharing into this little secret. Charlotte's hands are moving over Laura's breasts, kneading, massaging. My fingers are moving over my panties, the smooth silk fabric, it tickles so good.

Laura puts her hands around Charlotte's head, gently pulling at it, trembling with excitement. Charlotte reluctantly gets herself up, then turns around to lie down again, so that they are now lying head-to-tail. She puts her hands under Laura's buttocks, her head between her legs, and continue using her tongue. Now her own striped bottom is arching beautifully towards me, with Laura's head coming up between her legs. Laura begins to lick Charlotte as well, while at the same time rubbing those gorgeous red-white half-globes very gently, just as a chastised bottom is supposed to be rubbed. But then Charlotte hits a good spot again, a violent tremor goes through Laura, and her hands squeeze tightly around the striped flesh. I see Charlotte twitch, but she doesn't complain. At the same time, a sweet convulsion goes through me as my fingers slip inside the silk, and into the dark dampness underneath.

The girls grab each other tightly, delving into each other. I see spasms going through them, and their little moans and cries begin to be audible to me. My breath is heavy, sweat springs up on my face, over my seething body, my fingers move up, further and further. Sweet tongues of flaming pleasure engulf me. Down below, Laura begins to slap Charlotte in the back. The sight makes me tremble with porous excitement. Charlotte lets out a piercing, drawn-out scream as the first orgasm rocks her body. It triggers me, a flood of pure pleasure blasts through my flesh and bones, blowing out my mind. I must struggle to keep silent. The wave recedes, but does not disappear, I am riding it, along with the trembling, tumbling, screaming girls beneath me. Yes, I am one with them now, and I am one with Adele and Maria on the forest floor in another time, strangely reliving a youth that was never mine.

12