Naughty MILF Caroline Pt. 03

Story Info
Naughty Businesswoman MILF is treated to messy lunch.
2.2k words
4.48
8.2k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, Caroline choses a white satin Basque underneath a prim butter-wouldn't-melt white blouse and goes to work with Peter, her husband. He is a boring, dozy fucker. Sex is almost non-existent with them and they don't talk all that much, it's a marriage of convenience. She's a fuckin' nightmare to live with also, stuck up, nasty, petty, authoritarian, but the only thing that loosens her up is a big juicy young cock or two with lashings of hot, stringy thick spunk. She goes into submissive mode around hard cock, although is still very formal in her approach to cheating on her husband as it's the only way she knows how to conduct 'business'. Her overactive and greedy pussy overtakes her brain when it comes to massive young cock. Her twat is always hungry.

So, Peter is driving his car, hers is on the drive, and Caroline is sat there all prim and proper in the passenger seat, all stuck up, nose in the air and thinking who she is going to bollock today when she suddenly gets a text:

'Gav and I are off work today. Fancy a courtesy post service cunt inspection, tell your husband we forgot to look at your exhaust. Will bring food to keep energy up. We reckon 2 hours session at 12 at your place. Make sure your husband is at work you cunt, Cheers, Mikey xx'

Caroline's white satin panties are getting soaking wet, she says to Peter:

"Um, the garage just texted me. They say that they have to come round later and inspect my pipes, and give them a thorough cleaning. Fucking twats, I know they had a good go yesterday, but they still need a lot of work apparently they say, probably stretching things out a bit I suspect."

"your pipes?", Peter says quizically,

"my exhaust pipes." Caroline snaps back.

"Oh yes, of course." he says.

Caroline is having a hard day at the office, her panties are making a bit of a squelching noice when she walks around. The boys at the panty factory design department didn't design the pussy drip tray with her overactive beef curtain juices in mind. Dampness is turning to a big build up of pussy juice. Gets to 1130 and she borrows one of the work trucks to drive home to meet Gav and Mikey. They are already waiting in the Garage truck outside the house. Massive, fully loaded cocks already stiff. They have bags of food in the back seat, doughnuts, pizza and milkshake.

"Here she comes", says Mikey as he sees her pull up in the rear view mirror.

"Thank fuck for that, I was just gonna stay in the flat and have a nice long wank thinking about yesterday" says Gav.

"No fuckin' way mate, we've got ourselves a personal cock cleaning service here and she's fooookin'gagging for it. Besides, we want her business eventually, once we've got that she might not be so keen to gobble our cocks!" Mikey says.

Caroline gets out her car, all formal, prim and business like, her toffee nose in stuck up in their air.

"Gentlemen, I believe my pipes need some further attention." she says curtly.

"Too fuckin' right love!"

They laugh out loud and get their massive cocks out to show her what tools they are going to use on her.

She gulps and says:

"I suppose your gimormous pipe cleaners look like they can do the job."

She allows them a little smirk, they whip their cocks back in their trousers, grab the bags and get in the house.

"Right Caroline, we've got a couple of hours to finish your service off. Where's yours and Pete's bedroom?" says Mikey.

"Upstairs on the left."

"Fancy leaving our mark on where you and that useless twat sleep." says Gav.

They go upstairs to the master bedroom, Gav takes a few photos with his'phone. Nice place for a bit of action. Cocks get whipped out and Caroline gets her pipes cleaned on the bed. A few pictures are taken as a momento. (and for blackmail). To be fair to the stuck up, snooty bitch, she takes a fuckin' decent pounding. Blouse, panties and skirt are now thrown away, she's just in what the lads call basic easy-access shagging gear now, Basque, stockings and high heels.

Her hair is now all messy, spunk on her stockings, left tit flopped out of the Basque, right one still stuck in its lacy cup, Mikey has pinched and pulled her nips so much they are pointing out like tent pegs. Her make up is smeared, spunk around her mouth. She's had a good MILF workout, with Mikey and Gav as her personal cock trainers.

"Right, time to reload Gav." says Mikey.

Mikey, clearly the more confident of the two tells Gav to get the food bags. Doughnuts first. Except the fatty rings slip on their oversized dicks. They manage to get four of the sugary treats on each on their massive cocks.

"Right Cunty, lunch, or should I say, munch time!"

They get their 'phones out and take a lovely long video of her eating doughnuts off their cocks. There is jam, cream, sugar all over her face, jam dollops down her Basque and cleavage. She is a messy, but enthusiastic eater, mumbling things the boys can't quite understand.

"Cunty, don't speak with your mouth full, its rude, bit more lady like sucking, and a bit less munching you greedy twat!" says Gav.

When the gobbling has finished, Cunty is told to tuck into some pizza to build her strength up, they stick their cocks through the middle (Mikey's a show off and spins his around his dick like a windmill) and shag her up the ass and up her twat. There is pizza everywhere, all over her Basque, our cheeky heroes have wiped their hands in her once pristine Basque, Gav is a bit tight with money and even slips the receipt (with his bank details on) down the back of her Basque hoping for reimburement of the food. Bits of it go in her twat, ass and cleavage and all over the once ultra clean carpet of the master bedroom. Gav is big and clumsy and treads in lots of it. Her Basque is now pizza coloured, red, yellow and green.

"You fuckin' bastards, look at the mess." she says.

She stands there with one tit out, one tit in, fucked up Basque, no pants, hands on hips and hair all stuck up. Mikey and Gav are almost as clean as they came in.

"It's you that's the disgrace love, respectable businesswoman in nice neighbourhood looking like that." says Mikey.

"Well, you two have really fucked me over once again." she says.

"I'm due back at work in 15 fucking minutes, with no time to clean this mess up, let alone get myself made up and looking like the respectable woman I am." says the snooty MILF.

Mikey and Gav piss themselves with laughter, she does not find it funny at all. Gav says:

"Um, excuse me Miss Caroline, you've got a bit of pizza stuck to your tit."

"and some stuck on your twat!" says Mikey.

"I fuckin' know" she says, hands on hips, her big chest heaving with anger.

"Come on sugar tits calm down! We've got a present for you, but it's milkshake time first, get a pair of nice big pants out."

She goes to her big pants drawer and gets a brand new pair of black shiny ones out.

"Stick'em on, and get some shiny 40 denier fully opaque pantyhose out." says Mikey.

She does as she is told in a big huff.

"I don't normally wear pantyhose, I'm a respectable stockings girl", she says snootily, nose in the air.

When it's all on, Gav tells her to pull the pants and pantyhose out at the front and then says it's time for a celebration drink and pours in a carton of pink milkshake in her pants.

"You twats, this is gonna stink later, I sit next to the office heating radiator!"

"Fuck, you gonna stink you dirty skank Cunty! Stick some FMBs on to soak up the rest of the milky dribbles." says Gav.

She pulls on some nice black shiny boots and finds a short-ish replacement skirt as ordered. All that's missing is the top half to cover the sugary, pizza-plastered sticky mess.

"Before we sort that, let's sign this piece of art" they say.

The lads scrawl their names with their spunk-dripping dicks on her shiny pantied ass.

'Mikey and Gav was here!'and take a photo.

Mikey is a nasty twat and pours the second carton of milkshake in her expensive bag, nasty cunt he is.

"Cunty, I've saved the little can of deodorant and sticks it up her sloppy twat, you'll need it later love, the office is gonna pong a bit, your pussy clamps should hold on nice to it for the day." he says.

They get off on how she's gonna explain this all to her husband, while they are getting their things together, she says she is gonna find a new blouse to wear over her Basque and under her jacket.

"Don't bother Cunty, we've brought you a present, but leave your sticky fat tits out, wait a minute..." says Mikey.

They get the last bag and pull out another t- shirt, different from yesterday, purposefully two sizes too small to accomodate her 36D udders, it's in a shiny white and says: 'RUBBER UP BOYS' right across her big tits.

"I can't wear this you fucking wankers,'RUBBER UP BOYS', that's about condoms isn't?" she says.

"Yes, Cunty, you are going to be our little door to door saleswoman soon, those norks are gonna sell tons of rubber." says Gav.

Gav waddles over to Caroline and pulls it over her head.

"Fuck, it's a tight fit love, you're eating too many doughnuts and gettin'a bit podgy, time to ease up a bit." he says as he pats her tits and pulls hard on her oversized pokies.

Her tits look like fat fuckin' blimps. She is told to tuck in the t-shirt so its nice and tight and so she is smart and presentable. You could see those tits coming a mile off. What she hasn't seen is the back of the t-shirt and probably for the best. It too has a slogan:

'Personal Fitting Service Call 8365232'

"Right, are you fuckin' ready now sweetheart, time to get back to work, fuck off in your van, Gav will follow you so you don't change clothes, we want you to walk straight back into the workshop just like that. No jacket. Oh, and here's a box of samples for your saleswoman duties, nice big complimentary box of rubber fun ticklers, in fluorescent colours all in XL and they light up nicely in the dark. Come back to us for resupply you twat, ignore the random texts, we've told our mates and associates to put the code CAROLINE IS A CUNT on their texts, just fit them for the time being, it's a promotional code that entitles the lucky customer to a decent couple of fucks."

They kick her up the ass and off she goes to work. Mikey is left in the house to have a good look round, he's a nasty joker and sprinkles itching powder in her posh panties, steals a bit of gear and sprinkles some salt and pepper on her dildos. That should smart a bit!

So back to the workshop and our stuck up cunt arrives for work looking a total fuckin' mess, tits arrive first though as she comes around the corner, milky pants, squelching boots follow, smelling of pizza and face looking a bit sugary and shiny. Peter sees her tits coming around the corner and asks her what has happened.

"Well if you must know, my dear husband, I had to attend a lunch with local empowered female business leaders and the topic for today was promoting safe intercourse amongst the youth, especially young men. There was a light lunch, no booze which is a shame so I'm not off my tits like last time and to be honest, I fuckin' need it in this marriage, so don't worry, just lovely wholesome milk, doughnuts and a little pizza."

"But, my love he says, you have a bit of food on you."

She stands there, hands on hips, her udders thrust forward, nips erect and says:

"They were big fuckin' doughnuts and the way they served them was messy and unique...on some kind of big fuckin' utensils if you must know ALL FUCKIN'RIGHT!"

She storms off into the workshop to give some poor lad a telling off. She gives him a right mouthful, turns her back on him, knocks one of her tits on him by accident, and gets back to her desk. Next thing, she gets a text for her first personal fitting. The milk in her pants starts to warm up and fizz as her sore fanny begins to overheat thinking about the prospect of getting up close and personal with some more hard cock.

She starts to whiff a bit by the radiator though by 5 PM. Peter notices the slogan on the back of the t-shirt and thinks that she really takes her voluntary duties ultra seriously. If we can help the young lads of today, there must be some good in her he thinks to himself.

Caroline's adventures will continue...