All Comments on 'Naughty Moms' Club'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DarksideThoughtsDarksideThoughtsabout 6 years ago
Love

Love the story line .....please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chapter 2 should be that all characters remove their blindfolds after orgasms so mothers can view their own sons having sex with them. They finally realize WHY this happened as Vera greets them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope that you will write continuation

Scorpio1952Scorpio1952about 6 years ago
love the thought of further use

Maybe you could have Vera allow the boys the use of her body as well as payment and that the boys use and enslave all the women of the naughty mom's club after finding the video of Vera and her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Would love to see a chapter 2 and see what happens when the Moms find out they got fucked so good by their Sons.

Reader24Reader24about 6 years ago
Great start

Didn’t go where I thought it would, good read

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 6 years ago
Uh Huh..

More than a 4 and not quite a 5. Would like to see this move on and see what happens when the Mom's find out what happened.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME bitch Mom's got W hat they deserved

Although they each got the fucking they wanted.

Now they can get fucked daily with gusto.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

W ill Vera talk to her brother?

Love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

The moment is saw sammbeltt's new work i immediately hit 5 stars, good to see you have new work, love your stories man. Hope to see more soon

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Wonderful story!!

Great story line, nothing was left to chance! Keep writing please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow how vindictive

I loved this story it made me so hard. I can’t wait for ch. 2 3 4&5. Bring them on please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You need to work a little on the plotting. You have

three wives eager to cheat, but cautious since they'll be divorced and penniless if caught. So what do they do? First they humiliate the prospective host of their infidelity by having the motel owner wear a blindfold and ear plugs and then fuck her near-do-well brother whom she tossed out of the house for being a lazy sack of pooh. So what do they do next? They let this same woman blindfold and ear plug them cause, you know, who'd think they might also be given inappropriate parties? Oh yeah, at least some of the mothers know their sons are attracted to them. The bitches deserve to be blackmailed and I, for one, look forward to reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LETOWNAGAIN

What a great premise and build only to be let down with this crap. I wish there was a section where there was NO ANAL, maybe a not NOT GAY tag

what is this? barf

but then they did as Sylvia slipped a finger underneath him and pushed it gently into his sphincter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is begging for a follow on chapter or 3

at least.

so, when can we expect to read the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky boys lol

Great beginning and to the end. I hope for more of this story line as the boys take care of their moms and each other’s mom. Sharing is caring and helping to make them better lovers. Maybe even Vera may have a go at the boys as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

A fantastic story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

This is a fantastically erotic story which you must continue.

Can’t wait to hear how the moms react when they find out who they fucked and how the boys get on blackmailing their moms into further sex. A great party ahead I think!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fan-Fucking-Tastic!!!

Always heartwarming seeing boys treating their moms properly. A bit of Checov's Gun though; Vera did not get pounded in every hole by her own 18 year old son. Plus she should get fucked by the other naughty mom's sons as well. Then she should blackmail their husbands and fuck them. Vera's brother should get to fuck the mom's too. And Patsy needs to get hard dicked by the lot of them.

Best line in the whole story was the one about C cups surprisingly not looking too small. Always hate the phrase Massive C Cups. C cups are very nice but clearly medium, and with the average breast size in the US at DD even Ds are almost medium anymore.

Again Great story, l.ike everyone else would love to see follow up chapters but after looking at the story list,the author does not seem interested in sequels. Just as well, it still is a complete story and a bonafide five star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, young men do hink about their Mothers but what do mothers think about sons having sex with their respective mothers? I hoped some member women would have commented.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this tale of moms who surrendered their prime bodies to the animal lusts that consumed them, and the hunger for young studs to satisfy their voracious appetites for sex.

When the slut mothers found they were having incestuous fornication, they and their sons fell into even more depraved rutting and debauchery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous