Naughty Moms' Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,101 Followers

With an extra loud shout of, "swallow that bitch sister!" he held her head firmly and fired shot after shot of his cum deep down her throat, leaving her no alternative than to swallow as best she could.

Simon eventually pulled back and got off her. He thought he had now finished. He usually only came once during sex but, as he thought about his sister's goading sexy words, he found he was hardening up again.

He reached a hand down and slipped his fingers inside her panties, enjoying the nakedness of her pubic area. As he started rubbing her genitals, Vera was puzzling about the sounds she had heard through her earplugs that had sounded vaguely familiar. However, her puzzlement soon disappeared as she enjoyed the friendly fingers playing in her naughtiest of places.

She decided to give some encouragement, "How often have you dreamt about getting your fingers in your sister's panties, you dirty little brother?"

Simon groaned loudly again and Vera could feel the effectiveness of her teasing words as he started ripping her panties off down her legs. As they dropped on the floor, Simon pulled her forcefully down the bed and wrenched her legs apart. Vera, breathless, pictured the young man about to enter her, with the sculptured muscles of an Adonis.

This time they both cried out at the same time as Simon's big boner slid up her pussy. He grabbed a stiletto heel in each hand as he forced her legs further apart to allow him to get as deep as possible. He stabbed into her again and again as he found that she was really tight, his cock entering her a little deeper with each thrust. Finally, he was inside her to the hilt and he paused, breathing heavily.

Vera had experienced an incredible sexual thrill as her brother had sliced into her, harder and harder. She wanted it to continue forever and, as he paused, decided to encourage him some more with the role play that he obviously found so stimulating.

"You've been desperate to fuck your big sister, haven't you?"

This was too much for Simon who, remembering bitterly the day his sister threw him out of her house, shouted, "You fucking bitch sister!"

With that outburst, he reached his arms forward and roughly pulled the clips of her bra apart exposing her breasts. They were only a C-cup but Simon had been dreaming of getting his hands on them for years. He grasped them hard and began to fuck Vera as hard as he could.

Vera screamed in pleasure. She loved the violation of her body by the young man she was envisaging. Simon rammed his cock hard into her again and again. Finally, he grabbed her legs and forced them behind her head, cruelly exposing her pussy opening so that he could fuck her as deep as possible.

Vera felt a climax growing that was greater than she had ever known. Her whole body had electricity going through it. Finally as Simon pushed two fingers into her mouth, she sucked on them hungrily as her body entered an unbelievable orgasm. With Vera's vagina contracting and squeezing his boner, Simon started shooting his cum, knowing that her orgasmic spasms were sucking his jizz deep inside her.

Simon collapsed on top of her then gradually pulled himself back. Vera was aware that their session appeared to have finished, but despite the fact that she felt sexually satiated, she also felt that it had finished in a bit of an anticlimax. As she heard Simon shut the door behind him, she lay there puzzled by the taste of nicotine in her mouth.

Two days later, Vera sat in front of the other women as she told her story. She sensed that Sylvia and the others didn't seem quite so interested as when Patsy recounted her account, but she felt they would get excited as she set out what had happened.

"When he was cumming in my mouth, I swallowed the lot down my throat." Vera explained, waiting for the murmurs of approval, but nothing came. Instead, if anything, she thought she could hear snickering.

She looked around the other women who were looking interested but something was not quite right. She couldn't place her finger on what was going on. Suddenly Maria piped up.

"Did you get on top?"

Vera thought about her answer. She didn't want to admit that she had enjoyed a lesser experience than Patsy had done.

"Oh yes," she said, "I really rode him hard."

However, instead of the murmurs of approval she'd expected, she saw that Maria and Sylvia seemed to be grinning.

Vera was puzzled and annoyed. The other women apparently were disinterested in what had occurred. Feeling a little hurt, she finished lamely with "and then we both came together."

The meeting then gradually dispersed, leaving Vera feeling frustrated. She felt that there was something that she was not being told and resolved to find out what it was. Leaving the house she walked over to Maria's. She felt that Maria would tell her what was going on, but when she arrived at the house the lights were off.

She tried the front door. She knew that most neighbors left their doors unlocked and, as she tried the door, it opened easily. She walked into the hall, calling Maria's name, but there was no answer. She saw a light up the stairs and climbed up towards it, thinking that Maria had fallen asleep, but as she arrived at the top of the stairs she could see that the house was vacant. In the room by the top of the stairs, Vera could see a computer screen and was startled by what was on it. There was a photo of herself clearly having sex with a man.

She quickly settled in the chair and started opening the documents, the contents of which appalled her. A video of her sex session had been shared around all the women of the group. The comments between the women were sarcastic and sneering. She started going through them.

"Wow, she couldn't get enough of her brother's cock! Loved it when he made her swallow his cum." that was Ingrid.

"If she let that slob fuck her, I suppose that any man could!" that was Sylvia.

Vera was puzzled and decided to sit down and open the video which Sylvia had sent to the others. As she watched it, she sat there appalled.

She could clearly see her brother, Simon, leaning over and kissing her and her eagerly kissing him back. Vera shoved her knuckles in her mouth and silently screamed in horror and repulsion.

No wonder she could taste whiskey and of course the smell of his body odor. However, her dismay increased even more as she saw him climb on top of her and push his cock in her mouth. Then she could hear herself say those teasing words of big sister encouragement ending in "Go on baby brother fuck my mouth!"

The video continued getting more and more appalling as she watched it to the end. No wonder the women had snickered when she'd told them she'd swallowed. They had seen on the video that she'd had no choice as Simon had held her head shouting, "swallow that bitch sister!"

Worst of all though had been the end when she realized that the women had seen that Simon had fucked her to an orgasm. The thought of Simon shooting his cum inside her and him feeling her orgasm around his erection was horrendous.

Vera knew immediately that she had to have revenge on those bitch women who had so enjoyed humiliating her. A plan started forming in her mind. As she walked home she knew just whom she would have as accomplices.

The next day, after making a phone call to a hearing equipment specialist, Vera telephoned the group of women to meet again at her house. After the women arrived, Vera started to address them.

"First of all I want to apologize for my behavior in the past which at times has been selfish."

There were no murmurs of disagreement with that statement as she continued, "you were all so good allowing me to go first with the footballer and I had such a fantastic sex session that I want to be as helpful as possible."

The women had all been smirking as she'd talked about her sex session, but they now looked interested.

"Like Sylvia, I have a contact at the training ground. He's actually a scout for the local team. He told me that they have just had a fresh arrival of young men. They're from all over the country and they're missing their families, especially their mothers and sisters. I gather that some of the recruits are extremely handsome."

Vera had everybody's attention now. They were looking at her opened mouthed waiting for what was coming next.

"I have emailed your photos," said Vera triumphantly, "and have now got three young men, very eager to make your acquaintance. However, the new rules still apply, so blindfolds and earplugs are compulsory."

The women sighed, but Vera could see that they were still very keen.

"Some good news," said Vera, "you won't be using those rubber earplugs. I have found some ear pieces that disguise the voice you're hearing, so you won't recognize the voice but you will be able to have a conversation."

The women all approved of this advance.

"It'll take me about three weeks to organize, but I'm aiming for you all to be in one of my hotel rooms with your young lovers on Saturday the ninth. I hope you'll be free."

"Oh yes," said Sylvia, her large chest heaving with emotion, "I'll certainly make myself free on that date."

The others all nodded sharply in agreement.

As Sylvia was leaving with Maria, she beamed at Vera and said, "We're going shopping, leaving our repulsive boys playing records at my house. Do you want to come?"

"Your so kind," gushed Vera, "but I've got a lot to arrange now."

As the group disappeared from view, Vera hurried down the street to Sylvia's house. She tried the front door, finding, as with Maria's, it opened easily. She couldn't hear any noise but knew that Sam's room was at the back of the house. Making her way up the stairs, she walked towards, what she assumed would be, his room. Outside she hesitated, as she could not hear any music but could hear what sounded like groaning. She quietly opened the door and stepped through.

Inside the room was dark, but on a big television screen was a couple having sex. The woman was clearly a lot older than the young guy she was busy fellating, who was groaning. However, Vera realized that he was not the only one groaning. Her friend's three sons, Sam, Willy and Mike, were staring at the screen. All three had their pants around their ankles as they were jacking off feverishly, watching the action. Even from where she was standing, Vera could see that all three were very well endowed, with Willy's looking especially large, sticking out from his small frame. On the floor was the jacket of the DVD they were watching and Vera could see it was entitled 'Teasing bitch mommy and naughty son.'

Finding the light switch, Vera flicked it on, causing a mad pulling up of pants and a grab at the remote control which turned the picture off. The boys all stared at Vera with shame and horror, but Vera just laughed.

The boys were still looking at her aghast as she started speaking, "Good morning boys. I need to get revenge on your moms and I need your help to do it."

As she spoke, the boys very quickly comprehended that they were not in trouble. Quite the contrary, the thought of getting one over on their moms was very attractive and they listened attentively. As Vera described their moms' intention of having sex sessions with football players, the boys looked more and more astounded. However, as Vera described the use of the blindfolds and the ear pieces and, with difficulty, how she had she'd been conned by her brother, the boys gradually, with increasing excitement understood what part she wanted them to play.

The boys began to imagine what they could achieve.

"Wow, I'll be able to get my hands on mom's huge juggs," gasped Sam, picturing Sylvia's big breasts.

Vera smiled, "I've seen her changing her bra. Her nipples are big as well."

"And I'll get my hands on mom's big ass," Mike whispered, thinking of Maria's big butt.

"And I'll get mom's sweet lips round my cock," Willy spoke in a whisper.

"Now, now boys," said Vera smiling, "you've got to think bigger. The way I see it, you will have as long as you like to fuck your moms in as many holes as possible. They'll think they're with a footballer, with whom they have to roleplay as his mother. The words, they'll be saying to you to tease you, will have you cumming inside them again and again."

The boys were staring at her incredulously. It all seemed too good to be true. They started chattering excitedly and Vera realized that they not only had lustful thoughts about their own moms, but also about each other's.

"Don't worry boys, I'll be videoing all the action, so you'll have plenty of time afterwards to see your friend's mom being fucked."

The boys still couldn't believe their luck. However, their enthusiasm waned a little as Vera said, "Right, now I want your balls to be as full of cum as possible to inject into your moms. So, leave your cocks alone. No more jacking off. No alcohol and eat plenty of fresh vegetables."

Vera added, "Oh, and by the way, I'll be handing out some little blue pills on the day to ensure your cocks stay hard as iron."

As Vera left them she knew she was leaving the three most excited boys in history.

It was a week later that Vera had Sylvia in her lounge. Before her arrival, Vera had carefully placed some photos in a folder on the coffee table. She thought that Sylvia might get cold feet and she was right. Vera had explained that roleplaying would be essential and that the scene would be 'Teasing bitch mommy and naughty son.'

"I'm not at all sure now about this. If my husband found out, what with the prenuptial agreement -" her voice tailed off.

Vera stood up, "Sorry to interrupt you, I've just got to turn the coffee off in the kitchen," and hurried out into the next room.

Vera looked back through the crack in the door. Sylvia, after carefully looking around to see if anyone was watching her, opened the folder and took out the three photographs inside. The photos were each of a face of a young man with a woman's name written across the top. Two of the photos were of guys who were quite good looking. The third photo was of an intensely handsome guy. It was a photo of a Dutch male model that Vera had found on the internet. He looked like a cross between a young Brad Pitt and a young Elvis Presley. It was Sylvia's name written across the top.

Sylvia gasped then quickly put the photos and the folder back to where they had been. Vera came back through the door just afterwards.

Sylvia, her eyes sparkling and her big bosom rising up and down with her heavier breathing, was trying to look nonchalant.

"You know, since you've been out of the room, I've had time to think and I've decided to go ahead. I reckon I can be a star turn as a Teasing Bitch Mommy."

Vera smiled and said, "I know you've made the right decision," and then added conspiratorially, "the young man who picked you seems very keen, especially on your sizeable assets."

Sylvia giggled like a schoolgirl. The thought that the gorgeous young man had actually picked her over the other women and was clearly a big fan of huge breasts made her squeeze her legs together in anticipation.

After that, Vera went through an almost identical conversation with Maria, with, of course, the same gorgeous young man having her name on his photo. Finishing again with, "the young man who picked you seems very keen, especially with your Latino looks and spectacular physical feature."

Maria blushed thinking that the gorgeous young man had picked her over the other women and was clearly a big fan of Maria's big ass.

Ingrid was slightly trickier as Vera didn't want Ingrid stopping her sex session when she realized the small stature of her lover.

"He's short for a footballer, but he's very fast on the pitch, I understand," Vera explained.

Ingrid started murmuring doubts, but when Vera came back into the room, Vera could see that the photo had changed Ingrid's mind as well.

To add further encouragement, Vera said, "He picked you out especially. Apparently, he loves tall women."

Ingrid smirked, "This tall teasing bitch is going to be the kid's candy treat."

With everyone on board, Vera began arranging the hotel rooms for the sex sessions which would now be in a week's time. She had mirrors over all the walls and ceilings, and Hitech miniature cameras and recording equipment installed in each room.

The women were having a meeting in Vera's house sharing thoughts.

Before they'd arrived, Vera had been thinking about how desperate the moms would be for sex. They'd claimed that the sex they had with their husbands was boring and infrequent, but Vera knew it was virtually non-existent. She knew that because all three husbands regularly took eighteen-year old schoolgirls to her hotel for paid sex. She smiled to herself. Roleplaying seemed to be a common theme in her hotel as she had videos of the girls screaming 'Daddy fuck me!' No, the husbands certainly didn't appreciate voluptuous figures nor Ingrid's tall physique.

In the meeting, Vera was now explaining that the guys would enter their rooms wearing just underpants, with a bathrobe around them which they would take off when in the room.

"We'll be wearing stockings and garter belts," Sylvia explained to Vera. "Young men have always fantasized about their mothers in straps."

"I think we ought to shave our pubic hair," said Ingrid. The other two nodded, remembering Vera's nude genitals.

However, Maria decided she would leave a thin covering of black curly hair. She remembered that the young man had mentioned her Latino looks and she was proud of her Spanish ancestry. She even had a pair of maracas on her bedroom wall.

"I'm going to be standing by the side of the bed waiting for him. I want his first sight of me to be at my best angle," said Maria.

The others nodded again. They recollected that Vera had looked awkward just lying on the bed.

Maria continued, "then I'll let him kiss me and I'll gently push him on to the bed on his back. Then I'll tease him through his underpants until he's hard and then peel them off. I'll have a bottle of oil by the bed and I'll work him up with that and then suck his cock, probably teasing his balls and asshole with my fingers."

The other women had been listening in awe at Maria's confidence.

"Do all men like their butt holes played with?" asked Ingrid.

Maria laughed, "We'll soon find out if they do or not."

Sylvia looked serious, "I suppose we have to swallow?"

The others looked uncomfortable, not answering and it was Vera who closed the topic with the statement, "I've been told that the young men will be expecting you to swallow."

"What about anal?" This time it was Vera asking them the question. She added, "the guys haven't been clear what they're expecting on that."

"No way!" said Ingrid.

"Certainly not!" said Sylvia.

They all looked at Maria, waiting for her answer, imagining her exposed big ass with an erection hovering near it.

"Completely out of the question!" said Maria firmly.

They carried on discussing minor queries until Vera said, "OK then, that's it. You can go home and prepare yourselves. I'll see you on the day and I'll bill you if necessary afterwards."

They all looked at her with questioning faces and it was Sylvia who finally said, "What do you mean 'bill us'?

"Well," said Vera, very composed. "the guys will be billing you a thousand dollars each."

As they all gasped, Vera quickly added, "of course, they say that will be reduced to five hundred dollars if you really make the roleplay plausible."

They all still looked worried. It was not so much that they couldn't afford the money, although it seemed a lot, for the moms it was the fear of that they wouldn't be able to hide the payments from their husbands.

Seeing their distress, Vera gave some reassurance, "It was made clear to me that there would actually be no bill at all if you are -"

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,101 Followers