Naughty Moms' Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,083 Followers

She stopped at this point, screwing up her eyes to remember the exact words 'prepared to go the extra mile'."

As Sylvia looked doubtful, Vera added firmly, "that just means you need to show some enthusiasm, which I am sure you will."

The others relaxed at that confident statement.

The day had finally arrived. Vera met all four boys in her office at the hotel. They all swallowed the blue pills that Vera gave them and a white capsule that a pharmacy friend had assured her would be a further booster.

"Remember, I've told you how your moms will be approaching this. Don't rush it. You've got four hours so take your time and do things in the order I've suggested. I've put a big clock on the wall of all your rooms so you can try to follow the timetable. I'm expecting you to have fucked them in the pussy a number of times. I know you'll have your favorite positions, but you want to experience them all. Don't start any anal until at least five o'clock. You want to finish with that. And remember if there are any objections to anything you want to do, just say they need to 'go the extra mile'."

Vera smiled at them in their bathrobes. She knew their balls, although the size of big plums, would be feeling like they had the weight of two big potatoes. She noticed, as they changed, that their underpants showed signs of cum leakage, which was not surprising, given their abstinence.

She pointed to the computer screens and the boys stared with their mouths wide open at the sight of their moms standing at the side of their beds awaiting them.

"Right, here we go," said Vera, ushering the boys out of the door of the office and down the corridor.

She came to Sylvia's room and opened the door, guiding Sam inside. Sylvia was standing by the bed, a big bottle of oil beside her. Along with the compulsory stilettos, Sylvia was wearing light brown stockings. These were held up by white garter straps which ran from a garter belt under a pair of white panties. She had obviously chosen her front-opening bra carefully. It struggled to hold up her bounteous breasts which were almost spilling out over the top. The only other piece of apparel was the blindfold.

Vera introduced Sam, "Mommy, your son has arrived."

Sylvia heard the words, but beyond telling it was a woman's voice, could not recognise the owner. She guessed, however, that it must be Vera. As Vera closed the door behind her, Sam let his bathrobe slip to the floor.

His mouth felt dry as he whispered, "Hello mommy."

Sylvia again could not recognise the voice, but there was something in the timbre that told her it was a young man. She thought that she should be feeling inquisitive, but as she'd seen the photo of her gorgeous lover, she had no need.

"Come and give mommy a kiss baby."

She held out her arms for Sam to step into and he quickly did. He seized her around the waist and pulled her towards him. The mouths met with urgency, with Sylvia, the more experienced, thrusting her tongue forward to meet his eagerly. Against her, she could feel with excitement, his already large boner twisted awkwardly in his underpants. She fought down her desire to release his cock, as she wanted to follow the course she'd planned.

Sam was in heaven. He had kissed girls before, but never like this. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths avidly. Following Vera's advice, he tried to save his pleasure, keeping his hands still on his mom's back, but fairly quickly they began slipping down, so that soon each of his hands were grasping a big buttock through her panties.

Although this was not the slow progression Sylvia intended, she was enjoying it so much, she let him carry on until he brought his right hand round to grab her right breast. As he squeezed it through the bra material, Sylvia broke off and, putting a hand on his chest said, "Slow down Tiger, mommy is going to help you relax before we get going."

Disappointed, Sam allowed her to push him down on the bed. Holding him down with her hands on his chest, Sylvia began to slide her hands down towards his underpants.

Vera smiled as she ushered Mike into Maria's room. Maria was standing by the bed in a similar way to Sylvia, but slightly sideways, posing so that the roundness of her big round ass could just be seen.

Maria's outfit was totally pink, even her stiletto shoes. It gave a striking contrast to the black color of her hair and her tanned skin.

As Maria heard Mike's bathrobe hit the floor, she stuck out her tongue provocatively and whispered, "Come to mommy, honey."

Mike's eagerness was even greater than Sam's had been. He rushed over to her and thrust his tongue forcefully into her mouth. At the same time he reached behind her and, through her tightly stretched panties, excitedly grabbed and squeezed the ass he'd been dreaming about for as long as he could remember.

Maria sucked his tongue and put her tongue into his mouth, searching and licking the tender membranes. She had known he would immediately want to grab her ass and, now it had happened, she decided to let him enjoy himself. Deciding that he was not the only one getting a feel, she put her hands round his butt and pulled him into her, feeling with delight the hard snake that was in his underpants pushing into her.

This was fine until Mike started slipping his fingers inside her panties so he could grasp some bare ass flesh. Quickly, she pushed him off and down on the bed saying "mommy's ass is for later baby."

As her hands slid down his chest and over his stomach, she let her pink fingernails lightly scratch his skin.

Vera thought that Ingrid looked an imperial goddess as she pushed a very nervous Willy through the door towards her. Ingrid's stockings and underwear was all white, as she stood upright waiting for her young man. Her white stilettos took her well over six feet tall.

As she heard Willy's bathrobe fall on the floor she commanded, "Come here to mommy now."

Willy timidly edged forward until, sensing he was close enough, Ingrid grabbed him and pulled him towards her. She pulled him up and found his mouth with her lips and started attacking him with her tongue. He felt even smaller than she had imagined, but with that gorgeous face of his, she didn't care.

Willy thought he was in heaven. He was being kissed by those very lips he'd dreamt about for so long. He was nervous about touching her anywhere in case she took offence, so he just enjoyed exploring her mouth as she explored his. Willy struggled in her grasp, but loved the way she was manhandling him. As she held him close with her left arm, she slid her hand down and felt his surprisingly big restrained hard cock through his underpants. Willy groaned as she gave it a little squeeze and then pushed him back on to the bed.

As her hands slid down his body she whispered, "Mommy's really going to have fun with you."

In her office, Vera was watching the screens. It was all going to her plan.

The moms clearly had no idea that they were about to put their hands round cocks belonging to their sons.

Vera sat back looking forward to the next instalment, loving the fact that the moms could hear their sons but were unable to recognize their voices.

Sam lay there in frozen anticipation as his mom's hands reached his underpants. She felt about and put her left hand on his cock, then, grasping the bottle of oil from the table, she slowly moved round the bottom of the table so that she was facing his feet.

She felt for his shins and, grasping them, pulled him down the bed, so that his legs dangled over the end. Then whispering, "Mummy needs to strip you baby," she grasped the elastic at the top of his underwear and tugged his underpants down his legs and onto the floor.

Moving between his legs, feeling up his thighs she gasped as she suddenly grasped his throbbing boner. Even when she and her husband had enjoyed sex, his cock had been nowhere near the size of this young man's.

She picked up the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount into her hands before placing both hands back around her prize.

During this time, Sam was just murmuring incoherently, "Oh mommy! oh mommy!"

She started sliding her wrapped hands up and down his phallus and noticed drops of precum dribbling from the top onto her fingers. This was actually due to Sam's balls being full to bursting with his sperm, but she thought he was probably getting especially excited seeing her body from all angles in the mirrors around the room.

She wiggled her ass provocatively and jiggled her breasts as she moved a hand down to squeeze his aching balls and said, "I bet you've been dreaming of mommy's fingers around your cock, you naughty boy!"

Sam's groaned, thinking her fingers could not be doing a better job, but then they did as Sylvia slipped a finger underneath him and pushed it gently into his sphincter.

"Oh fuck, yes mommy!" Sam groaned, as Sylvia smiled at her success.

Then she whispered to him, "The trouble is that mommy's only got two hands. If I tickle your balls with one hand and stick a finger up your ass with the other, what can I pleasure your cock with?"

With that she leant forward, her mouth hovering over his helmet.

"Sam screamed, "Suck it, you teasing bitch mommy!"

And with a laugh, Sylvia slid her lips over his mushroom head and started sucking him hard as her fingers played with his balls and his asshole. She didn't tease him with her tongue, as she felt he was not far from cumming, but sucked the end of his boner in a steady motion. She wondered how much more sex he could cope with once she'd finished fellating him, but assumed he would be able to fuck her, if only once.

Sam was groaning loudly as he felt the effects of his mom's lips sliding back and forth over his corona. He was trying to hold back, but he could feel his orgasm coming and screamed, "MOMMY Aargh!" as hot spurts of pulsing jizz shot into his mom's mouth. Sylvia determinedly swallowed every drop.

Maria was enjoying herself. She had wasted no time in ripping down Mike's underpants and grabbing his cock. She had also applied copious sloshes of oil and was now massaging his balls with one hand as she jacked him with the other hand.

However, she could tell that he was near the brim of cumming so she slowed down, just holding his cock at the root and slipping a finger into his asshole. Then she gently licked her tongue over the sensitive skin under the front of his mushroom head. She was sorely tempted to suck the whole of his helmet into her mouth, but she held back teasing him gently with the tip of her tongue.

Mike was moaning loudly as he watched his mom's edging, "Oh you fucking teasing mommy bitch," he cried, trying to push his cock up into her mouth.

Maria knew she was in total control. Mike was almost sobbing in his agonizing desperation to cum. Then it happened. Mike sobbed in relief as his cock spurted cum in the air. Immediately after the first spurt, Maria engulfed the whole of his helmet with her mouth and sucked strongly.

Vera looked on in amusement as she could see both Sylvia and Maria believing they were fellating a handsome footballer, sucking their sons' cocks enthusiastically. The two moms were clearly in total control. Then Vera looked at the next screen.

If Sylvia and Maria could be described as in control, Ingrid was in utter domination. She had torn Willy's underpants in her eagerness to rip them off him. As her hands found his throbbing boner, a smile creased her face at the comparative magnitude of the size of his member to the small stature of the rest of his body. With her long arms, she slid her hands underneath him and, grasping his buttocks, pulled his pelvis up, lifting his cock into her waiting mouth. She licked and sucked the tender knob end as Willy screamed in pleasure.

Willy felt helpless as his mom's mouth gorged itself on his throbbing cock. Ingrid was licking and sucking the mushroom head avidly, picturing the handsome footballer she was fellating. As Willy's orgasm commenced he nearly feinted with its intensity as Ingrid swallowed all the precious cum juice she'd so determinedly extracted.

Vera smiled in delight at the way things had gone so far. All the boys had enjoyed a blowjob they would never forget. Although the boys had agreed together that they would keep to a timetable, there was little they could have done up to now as the women had mostly controlled things. Nevertheless, they were all fairly close timewise as they set about the sex they could and would all control.

The women were all laying back on their beds in their bra and panties, stockings and stilettos, panting slightly in anticipation of what was to come. The boys approached them from the side of the bed and bent forward to kiss them. There had been much discussion beforehand between the boys as to whether they would be tasting their own cum, but in the end they decided they should treat it as part of the overall experience.

As the boys hands went to the clips at the front of their mom's bras, Vera noticed that all three boys were looking at the clocks in their rooms, holding themselves back and waiting for the minute hand to reach the top. Vera had given them a front-clipping bra to practice on and the boys practice was now put into effect. With panache, all three boys snapped open their moms' bra at the same time and ripped them open, exposing their mothers' treasure. This was followed by the boys immediately grasping their prizes and the women purring with pleasure.

Ingrid's tits were a surprise to Vera and to Willy. Ingrid's height meant that clothed, her tits looked deceptively small. However, Vera could see that they were in fact bigger than she expected and for Willy they were nice handfuls. Willy was squeezing them and licking them eagerly, delighted with what he regarded as an unexpected bonus.

Mike, of course, was really mauling Maria's big tits. He knew they were a good size and he was not disappointed when her charms came into view.

Maria, remembering that the young man had mentioned to Vera had he'd admired her Latino looks whispered, "How do you like mommy's maracas darling?"

"I love them mommy!" he moaned as he slapped her tits together. Then he held them tightly against each other so that he could move easily from sucking one nipple to the other.

Sam was in heaven. With Sylvia's huge breasts he had a mammary feast to gorge himself on. He was grasping and squeezing and guzzling and sucking. Sylvia was thrilled to realize that her young man was a big breast fanatic.

"Enjoy mommy's tits darling, they're all yours," she whispered loudly as his guzzling of her teats became voracious.

Though not all at precisely the same moment, the boys then started sliding their right hands down their mom's stomachs and slipped their fingers under the elastic of their panties. Parting their mom's pussy lips each boy started stroking his mom's clitoris. At the same time the boys continued to lick and suck their moms' melons.

Vera watched the boys fingers moving inside their moms' panties. All the moms were moaning and she noticed that they all opened their legs wider to allow the boys full access. Vera was getting very turned on watching the women with their sons' hands in their panties. She was wearing a loose skirt which she pulled up to allow her to slip her fingers inside her own panties. She moved her fingers around; trying to replicate what she thought was being done by the sons to their moms.

After a few minutes all the moms were moving their pelvises trying to push against the teasing fingers of their sons.

Willy was now feeling more confident. With his mom moaning and thrusting against his fingers, he whispered, "So mommy likes a hand in her panties, does she?"

Ingrid moaned even louder thinking that this young man certainly knew how to excite her and she couldn't wait to be fucked.

Vera fingers were now moving faster as she watched the moms spreading their legs and thrusting up at their sons teasing fingers. Then the boys moved to between their mom's open legs. They didn't all move together. She noted that there was a slight delay for Sam, who she wasn't surprised to see was the most reluctant to stop suckling his mom's huge juggs.

The boys pulled their moms down the bed so that the boys knob heads were all just touching the women's openings. The boys were all looking at the clock, waiting again for the minute hand to reach the vertical. The women now were all screaming, writhing, begging to be penetrated.

Then the boys all thrust in at the same moment. The shrieks of the women were deafening as they all climaxed, virtually at the same time. Watching the women's penetrations, Vera's orgasm was one of the best she'd experienced as she thrust her fingers hard into her pussy.

The boys were all fucking their moms with hard fast strokes. The moms, who had now all finished cumming, were just enjoying the sexual pleasure of being well fucked with a big young cock. They all decided to give their lover even more encouragement.

Sylvia whispered, "C'mon baby. Give mommy a good fucking!"

She saw that he seemed mesmerized by her huge breasts swaying and Sam found he was fucking her even harder as he listened to her sexy words."

Maria whispered to Mike, "You've always wanted to fuck mommy, haven't you baby?"

Mike just gasped, "Oh fuck Yes!" as he stabbed her harder and harder.

Vera noticed that, although small, Willy had his mom's legs held powerfully apart as he rode her hard. It made Vera think that perhaps 'Little Willy' is stronger than he looks. In fact, although Ingrid meant to say a few mommy words, Willy was fucking her so hard she couldn't ger her breath to speak them.

All the women were heading to their second climax and this time the boys were ready. The women's shrieks were getting louder as the boys all used the same technique of grabbing their moms' tits. As the shrieks turned to loud orgasmic screams, they were joined by the boys' loud groans as they shot their cum deep into their moms.

It was at this point that the effects of the blue pills proved their worth as the women all realized that inside each of them was still a very hard cock. The boys all rolled their moms over so that the women were on top. All the women, believing that this had to be the finale, decided to show the their young lovers the benefits of an older experienced woman.

Ingrid's long legs were either side of Willy and she was able to lift herself to the tip of his cock and then plunge down again. Willy found that his boner was being deliciously squeezed with each rise and fall.

"Mommy so loves your big cock," moaned Ingrid.

While Ingrid was impaling herself on her son's manhood, Maria and Sylvia were using a grinding technique, pumping their hips backwards and forwards, while keeping their backs straight and their tits thrust in the air.

For Maria, the most important aspect was the use she made of her big ass. She knew that her young man could feel the weight of that mighty wonder and could see her big buttocks moving and clenching in the mirror behind her. Inevitably, it was only after a few seconds that Mike sat up and reached behind her, grasping an ass cheek in each hand. At the same time, he licked and sucked her nipples.

Sylvia knew that being on top was her best position for displaying her two best features. As she pumped her hips, fucking her son, her huge breasts swung above Sam's head; two balloons of flesh with big plummy nipples. Sam grasped them, lowering first one succulent nipple into his mouth then the other. As he sucked, Sylvia squeezed her pussy muscles, gripping his cock even more as she slid it in and out of her, heightening his experience. None of the boys managed to last long this time and Vera could hear them all groan loudly as they shot their jizz again into their moms.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,083 Followers