Naughty Naomi Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
371 Followers

"I've decided that a little roleplay might help us define when it is time for snuggles and coffee, and when it is time for you to obey your Mistress," Christina declared. Naomi almost came on the spot, her eyes transfixed by her lover's appearance. It didn't occur to her that her slightly dishevelled schoolgirl look was just as sexy to the 38-year old. "So, you finish up making lunch and then bring it to my study so we can discuss your performance. And," she added significantly, "no sneaking off to the toilet, young lady!"

Intuiting what that meant, Naomi gulped down a bottle of beer (which usually went straight through her) as well as an extra glass of iced tea whilst she finished the salad. Loading lunch onto a tray, she carried it carefully to the study. Inside, Christina had hurriedly tidied away her purchases so the room looked back to its usual, tidy state. She was sitting, legs crossed, behind the desk, idly stroking her right nipple. The other chairs had been moved to the edge of the room, so after putting the tray down, Naomi stood in front of the desk, hands clasped together in front of her, the slight pressure of her upper arms squeezing her prominent boobs together and making them even more noticeable, as if F-cup boobs could be anything else.

"Well, Miss Green, why have you been sent to me today?"
"I...ah, I'm not sure?"
"You mean 'I'm not sure, Miss'" said Christina in a stern tone. "Address me appropriately, girl. That and pretending you don't know why you're here - that's two marks."
"Sorry...Miss," offered Naomi, smiling cheekily and reaching for a fork to get some salad. Christina slapped her hand away.
"Taking without asking - that's a mark. You are here, girl, because of what you did earlier. What did you do, Miss Green?"
Warming to the game, Naomi cast her eyes downward. "I...I wet myself."
"That's right. You pissed yourself like a baby. And then, like a dirty girl, kept the same panties on."
"But you said to!" Naomi blurted.

Christina shook her head, mock-wearily. "Answering back. Another mark - that's four." Rising from behind the desk, Christina walked around to stand behind Naomi. "Now, let me see what else we have here. Disgracefully short skirt - that's a mark. No blazer - that's a mark."
"But..."
"Interrupting me again - two marks." She circled Naomi. "Whorish make-up - another mark. How many is that, Miss Green?"
"Ummm...I'm not sure, Miss? Seven?"
"It was nine. Not paying attention - that's two marks, taking us to eleven. Now, let us discuss your actions earlier. Why did you wet your knickers?"
"Well, ummm..."
"Mumbling - another mark. Could you not reach a toilet?"
"Sure, I mean..."
"So you did it on purpose?" This was almost shouted, making Naomi recoil. She nodded. Christina smiled behind her lover's back, enjoying the roleplay - they definitely needed more of this! "You deliberately peed in your pants. Not even a baby does it on purpose. Only disgusting, depraved, naughty girls do it on purpose! You need a stern lesson, my girl!"

The statuesque redhead walked back to stand behind her desk again. "Firstly though, Miss Green, you can go and stand in the corner and think about what you've done. Hands on your head," she added, as Naomi complied. Sitting down, Christina gulped down the tea and munched her way through all the salad, all the while admiring Naomi's figure.

In the corner, Naomi was very excited. It was all play, but the humiliating scolding had pushed all her buttons and she was ready for anything. She knew the marks she'd accrued would clearly translate to things smacking her bottom, which she was looking forward to with perverse glee. But part of her wanted to prove that she was as enthusiastic and capable of taking a severe punishment as Chloe was, as she was a little jealous of the younger girl, even though she knew there was nothing between her and Christina. So she wanted to ensure extra marks were forthcoming and to show her dominant lover that any time she felt like punishing a bottom, her own was available!

Christina finally broke the silence, summoning Naomi to stand in front of her again. "So, Miss Green, what have we established so far?"
"That I'm naughty?" she offered, hesitantly.
"Disgusting, depraved and naughty, in fact. And you earned twelve marks since coming to my office, each of which is worth a stroke of the cane. What do you think about that?"
Naomi knew how hard Christina could cane and knee a dozen was plenty, but still insolently retorted "I think you should double it!"
Christina raised an eyebrow and said crossly "Fine, I will. I'll also double the twelve that you earned by setting yourself in the first place. So that will be 48! That should teach you to be cheeky."

Naomi was scared now - 48 was a lot. But she was determined, so retorted "I already know how to be cheeky, Miss." The look on Christina's face made Naomi's pussy wet, and she could see the nipples on the redhead's breasts were rock hard. Christina stood again, moving around the desk once more to stand in front of Naomi, who found her knees were trembling.
"It seems you do, Miss Green. Very well, as well as 48 strokes of the cane on that plump bottom, you shall also get six with the tawse on each hand. Hold out your left hand, palm up. DO IT!" Christina snapped as Naomi hesitated. Slowly she raised her hand, eyeing up the fierce looking, split-ended leather strap that her lover produced from a desk drawer.

Without further ado, Christina smacked the strap down across Naomi's hand. For a second there was no reaction then the harsh sting filled her palm and fingers and tears sprang to her eyes. "Right hand." Timidly, she extended her hand and winced as the blow fell across it. "Left." By the eighth whack, Naomi's hands were in all sorts of pain, stinging and sore. She was sobbing and crying, feet treading the carpet in response to the hurt. After each blow she shook her hand frantically, but still offered up the other. She had almost literally asked for this, after all. She was also dimly but definitely delighted to realise she needed a wee. The beer and iced tea had done their job.

Naomi actually started to wet herself for the second time when the tenth blow struck, but Christina didn't notice. However, after the eleventh, she paused a moment as Naomi howled and clasped both injured hands under her armpits. It was at this point that her punisher noticed the pale, yellow streams running down Naomi's thighs and soaking her thigh-high socks. She'd grown to love this sight, so waited to take in the vision before her - her busty, 23-year old girlfriend in silly, sexy schoolgirl fancy dress, crying, hands painfully strapped, pissing herself. Before Naomi had finished soaking her once-again piss-soaked knickers, Christina said "Right," and the sobbing, peeing girl slowly held it out for the final resounding crack.

Christina wanted to take Naomi in her arms, kiss her, stroke her pissy panties. But she did not want to break the roleplay, so instead she instructed "Now, Miss Green. That's your cheekiness dealt with. And I see you're disgracing yourself once again, so I expect to see you here again tomorrow to deal with that. But for now you have 48 good hard strokes to come from my cane, so let's have you bent over and touching your toes."

Naomi couldn't quite reach her toes, but she bent over, pushing her bottom out, still encased in twice pissed-in cotton panties, and wrapped her smarting hands around her ankles.
"I do not expect you to keep count, Miss Green, but I expect you to hold that position. Any unnecessary squealing and moving about and the stroke will not count. Understand?"
"Yes, Miss," Naomi snuffled.
"Good."
There was almost no gap between Christina's last word and the first stroke, which was right across the middle of Naomi's bottom. The blow was barely deadened by the wet panties, although the whippy cane did spatter drops of her pee over Christina on the way back up. She didn't mind.

The caning was methodical. Christina paused for two breaths between each blow, delivering each hard and straight. Having been paddled earlier, Naomi's nates had been sore to start with, and she was crying fresh tears after the first six. Twelve were laid across her panties, then half a dozen cruelly across her upper thighs in the gap between piss-wet panties and piss-wet thigh-highs. The last of these was right in the sensitive undertuck of her bottom, and Naomi leapt up, clutching her abused behind.
"Doesn't count, back in position," was all Christina said.

After the seventh cane stripe was applied to her thighs, Christina did the inevitable and tugged the wet knickers down around Naomi's knees. Exposed to her gaze, she could clearly see the red stripes that had already been scorched into the cheeks. But mercy was not part of the game. She was careful not to cut across the strokes, keeping them in a neat set of dreadfully painful lines.

Naomi jumped up after the 23rd, 34th and 36th strokes, and nearly collapsed after the 42nd. But she never tried to escape, always resumed her position, bent over, scarlet bottom pushed out to meet the cane. She had no concept of how many she'd taken, no sensation beyond the fiery, searing pain that started in her bottom but seemed to have taken over her whole being. She was beyond screaming, just sobbing and coughing quietly, fat tears dripping down her face as she held her bottom out for Christina's wicked, beautiful cane.

"That's 48," said Christina, pulling Naomi slowly out of her trance. "Well, more like 53 with the extras."
Naomi stood, shakily, and turned to face Christina. No longer mindful of the roleplay, she planted a wet kiss on the older woman's lips and briefly stroked her breasts, pulling at the engorged nipples. Naomi knew how turned on she was and knew Christina would feel the same. Tilting her head to look Christina in the eyes, she kissed her again then turned away, not for the first time bending face down across the desk.
"Let's make it 60," she whispered, huskily.

Christina was in a mist of arousal, but was not too lost to act. "Oh you dirty, wonderful girl," she murmured as she lashed the cane again across the chubby, lower half of her lover's buttocks, eliciting a choked scream. She placed the next two painfully across the upper thigh, saying "56," to herself. The next three worked up - lower buttocks, middle, upper buttocks, and the final, 60th stroke she applied diagonally, cutting painfully across the ridges and weals that covered poor Naomi's behind.

Naomi stayed as she was, body heaving with sobs, sagged across the desk. Christina surveyed the results of their roleplay - from the tops of her buttocks to the stained tops of her thigh-high socks, Naomi's behind was sore, scarlet mass of ridges left by the cane. It would almost certainly bruise and she'd bit be sitting comfortably for some days. Despite her dominant role, she worried inside that she'd gone too far. Until Naomi peeled herself off the desk, and turned to face her, wiping tears away with the back of her hand, smearing make up across her cheeks. She gazed at Christina, blue eyes red-rimmed from crying. Slowly, tenderly, she pulled her wet panties back up, wincing and gasping as the cold, wet material settled across her thrashed cheeks.
"Thank you for my punishment, Miss. I'm sorry I peed again," Naomi was barely audible. "May I go now?"
"No, you may not!"

Christina grabbed her, pulling open the tie-fronted top and roughly pulling Naomi's tits out of her bra. She fell against her, kissing, holding, rubbing, squeezing, this time careful not to hurt her bottom any further. Naomi responded with carnal hunger, biting at Christina's lips and nipples, sinking two, then three fingers into her Mistress' exposed pussy. They both came, kissing, stroking, each feverishly trying to bring the other to a faster, harder climax. After, they lay together on the floor of the office, snuggling, neither mindful of the costumes they wore or the roles they'd played - just two kinky women, happy and in love.

Presently, still cuddled in Christina's arms, head resting on her boobs, Naomi asked "Miss, do I have to be punished tomorrow for weeing myself?"
Christina squeezed her in her arms. "You took a very severe punishment today, Miss Green. I don't think you'll be ready to be punished again tomorrow."
"I'll be ready if you want to, Miss."
"Hmmm, we'll see. You were very bad, pissing all over yourself whilst already in trouble for doing just that. Maybe we will need to punish you for that." She paused. "There are ways of punishing you that don't involve me thrashing your fat, little bottom, of course."
"How can it be fat and little?" This prompted a firm slap across Naomi's bottom.
"Yes, I can see that some further punishment will definitely be needed," concluded Christina, thoughtfully.

***

An hour later, following a long shower and the application of some soothing cream, both ladies sat on the sofa. Gone was Christina's latex school ma'am, replaced with plaid pyjama bottoms and a loose shirt. And gone was Naomi's saucy schoolie, as now she was wearing grey jogging pants and a white tank top with no bra. Christina found it hard to focus on their conversation due to the near-visibility of Naomi's boobs. And Naomi was distracted by the knowledge that beneath her sweats she was wearing damp, stained, smelly, twice-pissed cotton bikini-style panties. But their conversation was useful and needed having. They'd had a full and frank clearing of the air, both now fully relaxed in their relationship and fully honest about their desires - nothing held back. They also both agreed that the roleplay costumes had been a great idea, allowing them to shed the last of their inhibitions and they'd definitely be exploring more options there. Naomi now finally accepted that Christina loved her and was happy with her toilet habits. And Christina understood that Naomi loved her and wanted to be dominated by her.

After their chat, the two spent the remainder of the afternoon curled up on the sofa, drinking coffee and watching an old movie. As the film approached its end, Naomi started to feel horny again. Her hands no longer hurt, but her bottom was very sore, although the cream would hopefully reduce any bruises. However, the morning had mainly been about Christina's fantasies, and Naomi had not been to the toilet since...

As the credits started to roll, Naomi stood up and stretched. "Wanna help me get some more drinks?"
"Sure," replied Christina, smiling and getting up. In their laze-about clothes, they slouched through to the kitchen.

Naomi flicked the kettle switch, then embraced Christina, lips licking together in a passionate clinch. Without her heels, Christina was still 3.5" taller than Naomi, but snogging was easy. Naomi began kissing more intently, crushing their boobs together and running her hands down the redhead's back to fondle Christina's ass. Her lover responded and did the same, making Naomi wince as her caned bottom was stroked and delicately pinched. Christina pushed one thigh between Naomi's legs, applying pressure to her pussy. Kissing always really turned Naomi on, and as the two women snogged and groped each other, she quickly knew what her next step was.

Christina felt Naomi stiffen slightly, then felt an entirely expected wetness on her leg as her young lover once more pissed into her panties. A wet, dark patch was highly visible on Naomi's grey sweats as it spread across her ass and down her thighs, and Christina's plaid pyjamas were also soaked by the hot, yellow pee. Christina was used to this and fully accepted this now, enjoyed it even, so there was no break in their kissing and groping as they probed each other's mouths with their tongues and pressed their big boobs together as Naomi's pee cascaded over their legs, pooling on the floor beneath their feet.

Before she'd even finished pissing, Naomi hugged Christina even harder and whimpered as her anus pouted and a thick, soft turd began to slide out of her and into her pissy panties, slowly filling the room with the scent of her shit. The older redhead knew what was happening and gently cupped Naomi's wet bottom, feeling the growing bulge and pressing it gently against Naomi's bottom. Naomi groaned as a second, bigger piece of poo squeezed out into her knickers, tenting them away from her bottom, and a third, softer mass then oozed in, dragging them down as the whole of her panty pouch was full of shit. Christina gently massaged the filthy, bulging mess, pressing and squishing the load against Naomi's now dirty, sticky cheeks, before pressing harder so that the poo squeezed up to the waistband and her lower back and, crucially, between her legs.

"Lie on your back on the kitchen table," instructed Christina in an aroused whisper, rather than her stern, dominant voice. Nevertheless, Naomi immediately complied, hanging her bottom off the edge and propping herself on her elbows to gaze at her girlfriend. Christina pulled the pee-soaked sweat pants down Naomi's legs and dropped them onto the floor, before kneeling down between her legs, ignoring the fact that she was kneeling in the puddle of wee.

Again she cupped the foul bulge, squeezing it gently, rubbling it against Naomi's buttocks before manipulating it to squish more of it into the gusset and the front of her panties. She repeated this, until a thick, soft lump was positioned over Naomi's pussy. Shiny-eyed, Naomi stared at Christina, her breath coming in short, shallow pants.

Determined now, Christina started to rub against the wet, dirty front of Naomi's knickers, right over her pussy, pressing down on her clit, smearing the shit over her pussy as she set a steady rhythm, masturbating Naomi with her own poo. Christina seemed hypnotised, muttering "You dirty, dirty girl," seemingly to herself, over and over.

With her free hand, she resumed pressing and squishing the fat lumps in the back of the panties, again smearing the poo against Naomi's bum whilst rubbing it into her vagina. Naomi was mewling with pleasure, gasping and sighing, pinching and clawing at her boobs. Sensing she was near the edge, Christina started to rub more intensely, really pressing down. Naomi could feel her pussy lips part and some of the poo get pushed inside her cunt.That tipped over and her head lolled back as she shook, cried out and squealed as her lover brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm by rubbing her off with her own poo.

Gasping for breath, Naomi looked in Christina's eyes. The redhead stood and laid a hand down in each of Naomi's breasts, stroking them through the white tank top. Her right hand left faint, brown smudges.
"That was amazing," said Naomi.
"I thought you'd enjoy it, dirty girl," said Christina with a grin. "Now, I've been busy with my hands, it's time for you to use your mouth. Get down and lay on the floor." As Naomi complied, laying down in her top and messy panties, Christina stripped naked. Then she straddled Naomi, but facing away from her.

She briefly grazed her pussy across Naomi's face, the young brunette's tongue eagerly licking at the wet folds. Then she moved forward.
"Lick my ass," instructed the redhead.

Naomi pushed her tongue out again, licking around the rim of Christina's ass, tasting her lightly sweaty crack, poking the tip of her tongue into the tight rosebud.
"Right, you little shit slut. Be careful what you wish for - it's dinner time." Naomi realised what Christina meant and her heart started to pound, her ears filled with the sound of her own rushing blood. But she opened her mouth.

Christina grunted in a less than ladylike manner and bore down. From inches away, Naomi saw her lesbian lover's anus spread and a fat turd started to slide out, directly into her mouth. The shit moved past her lips and then her senses were assaulted as it touched her tongue. She gagged instinctively, but ignoring her revulsion and focusing on her desire, she kept her mouth gaping until Christina pinched off the turd. Then she closed her mouth with the hot lump inside.

toocold
toocold
371 Followers