Naughty Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your turn Tammy," I say. "I want to watch you fist fuck her."

Tammy smiles and gets on her knees between Julie's legs. She starts easy, sliding fingers in until finally making a fist and thrusting it inside a little. I see Julie's pussy lips wrapped around Tammy's wrist. With her other hand Tammy starts rubbing Julie's clit. She leans down and places her mouth over the clit, licking it and sucking on it. She lifts her head then slides her hand deeper into Julie. I watch as Tammy slides her fist in and out of Julie's pussy, going a little deeper each time. After a few minutes I watch Tammy slide her fist deeper than ever, until Julie

S pussy lips touch Tammy's elbow.

Tammy is aroused. I watch her slide her hand down to her own pussy. She starts fingering her pussy with two, then three, then four fingers. She starts thrusting her fist in and out of Julie with more pace, going as deep as she can. Julie starts to groan louder, eventually screaming with excitement. Tammy makes a fist and slides her hand into her own pussy. I watch as both women start to tremble. Julie starts begging Tammy for more.

"Oh my God," Julie screams. "I'm such a fucking freak. This is amazing Tammy. Don't stop. Please. Fuck. Fuck. I'm going to cum."

I release Julie's ankles and she drops her legs over Tammy's shoulders. I get behind Tammy and slide my cock into her ass. I thrust my dick in and out a few times then slip it into her wet pussy. I reach down and slide two fingers into her with my cock. Tammy arches her back and moans with pleasure. I slide my cock out and take a chance. I make a fist and slide my hand into her hot pussy. Tammy groans with pleasure and pushes back. I slid my hand deep into her. I feel her pussy lips slide up my arm until I'm just about elbow deep. Tammy starts to shake. I slide my fist in and out of her hot pussy with more pace until she starts to cum.

Julie's orgasm subsides and Tammy's pussy explodes. Tammy places her hands on the back of the couch and her body shakes. I watch Julie slide off the couch to sit on the floor under Tammy's pussy. Julie leans her head back, closes her eyes and opens her mouth enjoying Tammy's juice as it sprays out. Julie leans up and licks Tammy clit until the orgasm subsides. I look down to see Julie covered in juice, eyes closed with a smile on her face. Her hair is wet. Her chest is glistening with sex. Tammy lets out a few final moans then sits back on the couch. I watch her continue to pulse, and see juices continue to flow from her vagina over the next few minutes.

Being young and viral, I feel the need to cum again. This whole scene has made me super hard and I need a release. Julie notices my swollen cock. She sits on the couch next to Tammy. They both are still breathing heavy and have huge smiles on their faces. Julie whispers something to Tammy and they giggle.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing about you," Tammy said. "Julie just pointed out that your cock is still hard and being older women we aren't used to that. We were laughing at ourselves. Our husbands would be asleep by now."

"Amazed actually," Julie said. "How many orgasms you gave us, well at least me. And, you still appear ready to go. Makes us feel sexy and desirable."

"We are also both a little worried that we have been unable to completely satisfy you," Tammy said. "But we are willing to try."

"You are both incredibly sexy and desirable," I said. "I have been more than satisfied. As a matter of fact, this has got to be the most incredible experience in my life. You are both just so sexy that I feel the need to cum again. Even if I have to jerk myself off. I'm just insanely aroused right now and feel the need to get off."

Julie smiles and gets up from the couch. She asks me if I would be willing to let her take a few pictures of my body and cock. She promises not to capture my face. She tells me that she wants to be able to revisit this day when she feels the need. And, she tells me - share the images with her kinky husband.

"He has a thing for hard bodies like yours, especially that cock," Julie says. "I've seen his porn collection and many of his favorite photo's may as well be pictures of you. Hope that doesn't weird you out."

The idea arouses me. I try not to act too anxious, but I'm very interested. "Sure," I say. "As long as I can get a few pictures of you ladies in return. Oh, and you let me cum again before we are done."

Tammy jumps up and hurries off to her bedroom. She returns with a digital camera. "I think this is a great idea. Let's do it."

Our photo shoot lasted for a while. It was incredibly erotic. First, Julie held my cock and had Tammy take photos. She stroked and sucked on me between shots. She definitely got caught in many of the pictures sucking my dick and told Tammy not to worry.

"I don't mind Collin seeing me suck this cock." Julie said. "He'll be even more aroused seeing my lips on it. I won't let him know who it is, without permission. He won't ask or care. It isn't the first time. As you know Tammy, he is kind of a sissy cuck."

I didn't know what the term cuck was. I asked her to explain. She told me how her husband fantasized about watching her have sex with other men. Often when they had sex he asked her to give him instructions. He enjoyed being submissive. She told me that it didn't happen often, but on a few occasions they had even participated in a threesome with another man. Each time, he joined her as she sucked a friend's cock. He sucked on it with her and they shared in a cumshot. On more than one occasion he had encouraged her to pick a guy up at a bar and let him fuck her filling her pussy with his cum. He would eat her pussy, cleaning the strangers cum from her vagina.

"So, if I fill your pussy with my cum right now would you encourage your husband to eat your pussy?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said.

Tammy handed me the camera and started posing for me. Julie joined her and I took a bunch of erotic photos to enjoy later. This photoshoot made my cock hard and I needed to cum. Tammy put the camera on a tripod in video mode and filmed the action - being sure to crop my face out.The women understood that I needed to get off, so they took turns sucking on my cock and stroking me. At one point they both got on their knees in front of me facing away so I could take turns fucking them from behind. It was amazing. I slid my cock into each of their hot pussies and tight asses as I approached my final orgasm of the day.

I pulled my cock out and stepped back, grasping my shaft. Both women turned to face me. I felt their hands caressing me on my thighs, ass, balls and chest as they took turns sucking me off. They passed my cock back and forth and at one point had both of their mouths on me. I looked down to see both sets of lips on my shaft. They swirled their tongues and continued to slide my cock in and out of their mouths until I started to tremble. They felt my cock throb and get harder than ever just before I came.

Julie wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and stroked my cock as Tammy sucked on it until I exploded. After I shot a few loads they swapped. Tammy now stroked me as Julie took my dick deep down her throat letting me continue to cum. I pulled out and held both of them by the back of the head. They placed their lips on my cock and let me slide my throbbing cock back and forth as I continued to cum. I looked down and watched as my hot semen shot onto their lips and face. They continued by kissing, licking and stroking me until I was finished. They smiled as they kissed, sharing my cum with each other until my cock finally started to become soft and I backed away.

Exhausted and completely satisfied I sat on the couch and leaned back, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. The two women sat beside me and caressed my body while kissing my neck and chest. Our hearts were all beating fast and we were covered in sweat and sex. We cuddled together on the couch for quite a while in silence as our breathing slowed and we returned to normal. After a while we got ourselves dressed in our original clothes and enjoyed a few drinks as we hung out on the deck.

A phone call from my wife changed the dynamics of that evening. She told me her parents had asked her to spend the night at their camp up north, three hours away. She knew I had a few days off and was most likely drinking and relaxing at the lake so she arranged to have her sister watch our kids. She also didn't expect me to drive, but needed some clothes and toiletries for the trip. She told me that her sister was headed to our house to pack a bag. She asked me to discreetly place a toy in her bag. She confided in me that she was horny and had been thinking about having sex all day.

"I know we've talked about you filming me, and I have told you about my fantasy of having you catch me playing with myself." She said. "I was thinking that I could film myself tonight and send it to you. Maybe we would have phone sex?"

This conversation surprised the hell out of me because even though we had done some kinky stuff, my wife was very conservative. This was way out of character for her, I wondered if she had come home and caught me earlier with our neighbors. I thought she may be testing me. But, she told me to check my email then call her back. I excused myself from our neighbors, telling them I would return and headed to my house to check my email.

I was pleased to see a message with attachment from my wife that simply read "I'm horny and can't stop thinking about you and your cock."

When I opened the attachment I was shocked and aroused. It was a zipped folder that contained about a dozen erotic photos of my wife. The first was her with her breasts out, pinching her nipples. The next few featured her in her work bathroom, pants down, touching her pussy. The second to last photo showed her leaned back, eyes closed, mouth open, legs spread - with two fingers buried in her vagina. The last one was the real surprise. It was a picture of her still on the toilet with her pants down, standing next to her was her sister. I couldn't help but notice that her sister's nipples were hard. She had a sexy smile on her face.

Minutes later I got another email from my wife. The subject read "My sister enjoyed taking the pictures for me." The body of the message was even more interesting.

More about that in Part 3

12