Naughty Neighbors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Determined to join them, I adjusted myself and headed down the stairs. I grabbed a cold beer and left the house. I noticed that there was a new vehicle in the driveway, but didn't give it much thought. I was on a mission. Once I made my way down the path to the neighbors deck I was greeted by the women. They sat together on a bench. Julie had one leg over Tammy's. Tammy was rubbing and fingering Julie's pussy. Seeing me there aroused Julie and she started to have an orgasm. Tammy fingered Julie's pussy with more pace, two fingers deep inside as she rubbed the clit. Julie started to moan and shake until nearly collapsing.

"Was that your wife's sister?" Tammy asked.

"Yes," siad. "she came over to pick up a few things. My wife is going to be staying at camp for a few days."

"She's pretty cute," Julie says.

"Indeed," I replied.

"So," Tammy asked. "You're all alone for the next few days?"

"Pretty much" I answered.

"Well, then." Tammy said. "I guess we are going to have to keep you company."

Before I could say anything, Julie stood up and approached me.

"Unless you plan on spending quality time with your sister-in-law over the next few days" Julie said.

"Well," I said. "Now that you mention it."

Tammy smiles and approaches me.

"Your secret is safe with us. We saw the look on her face when she left. We watched you guys kiss in the driveway." Tammy said.

"All we ask," Julie says. "Is that you let us old ladies watch if she comes back."

I took out my phone and pulled up the photos my wife sent me and showed Tammy and Julie. I then shared the photos and video I captured of Lexi.

"You mean," I asked "like this?"

Tammy grabbed my phone and the two women swiped through my collection. They both moaned a bit and touched themselves as they browsed. They seemed to enjoy one photo in particular. Tammy swiped back to it once they reached the end of the roll. It was a shot of my erect cock on Lexi's lips, just after I had cum. It was a hot picture. A close up of Lexi's face. You could see her beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. My cock looked perfect, still fully erect. I had just pulled it from Lexi's lips so my shaft glistened.

"Any video?" Tammy asked.

Knowing I had a hidden video from that moment I took the phone from Tammy. I queued up the video and hit play. It featured the moments just after that photo as semen shot from my cock on to Lexi's face, Both women stared at my phone watching intently. It was like real porn. It showed my cock throbbing and loads of cum shooting out. It showed me shooting cum on to Lexi's lips. I slid my cock into her mouth and unloaded more cum down her throat which made Lexi gag a bit. As I pulled out, some of my cum mixed with saliva oozed from Lexi's mouth. I continued to cum, spraying my hot semen on Lexi's face. My cum landed on her nose, eyes, forehead and in her hair. The video ended with me sliding my cock back in and out of Lexi's mouth until I finished my orgasm. As my body shook Lexi devoured me, worshiping my dick. The end was my favorite part, Lexi swallowed what was in her mouth then looked up to me licking her lips with a huge smile. She kissed the head of my cock and thanked me.

The two hot neighbors were aroused. They stood beside me. I felt Julie's hand on my crotch. Tammy grabbed both of my wrists. She guided my left hand to her crotch and my right hand to Julie's. They were both wearing sundresses with no panties. I guided them to face me so I could better access their vagina's. I slid my fingers over their hot puffy pussy lips then fingered them, using my thumb on their clits. I watched as Tammy reached down and unbuttoned my shorts letting them fall to the deck. Julie grabbed the base of my shaft and stroked me as Tammy got on her knees. I looked down to watch as Julie guided my swollen cock into Tammy's hot mouth. After a few minutes they changed places. Julie got to her knees and started blowing me while Tammy stroked my shaft.

"You okay with us capturing some of this with a few photos?" Tammy asked.

"Sure," I said. "Just as long as you share them with me."

The women giggled. Tammy pulled out a digital camera and started taking pictures as Julie sucked on my cock. They took turns giving me head and taking pictures of the event. I began sliding my cock into each of their hot pussies. The sky started to darken as nightfall approached. I suggested to them we move into the house and they agreed. We headed to the master bedroom. Once inside they let me fuck them both as they take pictures of the whole thing. Before I exploded I grabbed the camera from Tammy and instructed them to give me a show. They obliged and began licking each other on the couch as I snapped photo after photo until they both climaxed.

"You up for a surprise?" Tammy asked me.

I could not even imagine what she has in store. I was so aroused I don't even hesitate.

"Sure, Tammy" I said.

"Close your eyes" Tammy said as she pushed me to the couch and straddled me.

Julie stood behind me. I felt her slide something over my head.

"It's a blindfold," Julie said. "Just relax."

I was tense at first. I decided to let go and relax. I felt someone wrap a silk garment around my head, covering my eyes. They grabbed my hands and spread my arms wide. I feel another set of hands wrapping something around my wrists. Before I know it my arms are now tied to the headboard of Tammy's bed. I feel hands on my ankles. My legs are forced wide. There's silence for a few minutes. I could hear voices but I was unable to understand what was being said. I was nervous, anxious, excited and aroused.

"What do you think?" I heard. Sounded like Tammy, but I can't be sure. "Isn't that a beautiful cock?"

I heard a moan.

"Julie and I want to watch you worship that smooth hard penis" said Tammy.

I realized that someone else was in the room. The bed moved as someone crawled on, between my legs. I felt hands slide up my legs to my crotch. My cock was throbbing with anticipation. Someone's hand grasped the base of my shaft. It was not Tammy or Julie. It felt larger, even masculine. I felt a hot breath on my cock and heard another moan. This sounded and felt like another man. My mind raced. My unknown partner leaned down and kissed the head of my cock. I felt a body pressing against me. It was strong and athletic. I felt my cock slide over a pair of lips. My cock slid deeply into a hot mouth. I enjoyed a blowjob from this stranger for a few minutes until I was about to cum. The stranger pulled away and got off the bed.

"Oh shit," I said. "Such a tease."

There was a brief moment of silence before my next surprise. One of the women leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. She whispered into my ear. I recognized Tammy's voice.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Sure," I said nervously.

Moments later I felt something on my lips. It was the head of a man's cock. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I felt this cock slide over my lips and tongue a few times as it grew harder and hotter. It was pretty big from what I could tell. I heard my stranger let out a moan as he turned my head and slipped the tip of his cock into my mouth. I was nervous, but aroused. I opened my lips wide to let him into me. I felt his cock slide over my lips and across my tongue until his head reached the back of my throat. This made me gag. He held his cock there for a few seconds making my eyes water before pulling out. He slapped his dick over my lips then whispered to the women.

I felt my hands being released from the bedpost. I could tell it was the women as I could feel their soft skin. One of them held my hands, the other went to my feet. They turned my body so I was laying across the bed, from side to side. Still on my back, I felt a strong pair of hands grab under my shoulders. I was pulled to the edge until my head was off the side of the bed. I felt these strong hands on each side of my face pushing my head back towards the floor.

"Open up," said one of the ladies.

As soon as my mouth was open I felt a pair of balls on my lips. I stuck out my tongue and leaned up. I gently wrapped my lips around one of his balls and licked it. He moaned and adjusted himself, guiding his other nut into my mouth. He slid his hands down to my chest and rubbed my nipples as I gently sucked on his balls. After a few minutes his hands slid back up to my face. He guided my lips to the base of his cock. He slid his dick over my mouth until the tip was on my lips. He teased me with his dick, sliding the head over my lips a few times almost into my mouth.

My heart was racing. I was in a daze, totally overcome by the moment. I was so aroused by what was happening. I wanted him to slide his cock into my mouth. I wanted to suck his dick.

"Oh please," I begged. "Put that thing in my mouth already."

I heard the women let out some excited moans and my stranger friend groaned. I felt him push his cock over my lips then into my mouth until the tip reached my throat. His cock was larger than I expected. I tried to relax my muscles. His cockhead swelled making it too big to slide any further with ease. He placed one hand on my neck, the other on my forehead as he pushed harder. His swollen cock penetrated my throat. He pulled his dick out, then pushed it back in over and over. Each time he got a little deeper and his thrusts got a little faster. I was numb. My throat muscles relaxed and he was able to slide his cock in and out of my mouth easily. I felt his cock slide down my throat deeply. It must have been 10 to 12 inches long.

"Oh damn," said Julie. "You are a good little cocksucker."

"Fuck that hot mouth," Tammy said. "Fuck that pretty face as much as you want."

He continued thrusting his cock in and out of me with more pace. I felt his cock throb. My mouth was so wide I thought my lips were going to split. They were stretched so far but my face was numb. His cock was super thick. He fucked my face passionately for several minutes then paused.

He held himself deep inside of me for a few seconds. As deep as it would go. He pulled his cock out to let me catch a breath. He then slid his cock in and out of my mouth until he exploded. I felt his semen shoot down my throat. He pulled out a bit, continuing to cum. He filled my mouth. I tried to push him away so I could swallow. He thrusted himself in and out of my mouth as he moaned shooting hot cum. Finally, he pulled out and blasted a final few loads on my lips then chest.

As the two women started to lick his cum from my face and chest he removed my blindfold. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I didn't know what to expect. I imagined it must have been one of the husbands, probably Julie's. But, to my surprise it was someone I didn't recognize. He was an attractive black man who was in great shape. He appeared to be a little older than me, maybe late 30's. He stood before me naked with a smile on his face. My eyes were drawn to his semi-hard cock which glistened with my saliva and his own cum asi it dangled between his legs. It was big. I couldn't believe that I was able to take it in my mouth.

"Good thing I couldn't see that monster before you put it in my mouth," I said as I rolled over to my belly and started to get up. "I would have never even tried to wrap my lips around it. Let alone have it slide down my throat. No wonder my lips are numb."

"You did good," he said with a smile. "I haven't cum like that in a long time. I can't remember the last time I had my cock that deep. In anyone, mouth or pussy."

I slid off the bed to my knees in front of him and wrapped both hands around his cock. I wrapped my lips around the head as I stroked him. He got hard immediately. I started giving him head again as I looked him in the eyes. I took his cock as deep as it would go, worshiping it. I had never imagined that I would enjoy giving head as much as I did. It was incredibly arousing to be sucking on a huge black cock. I felt so empowered.

Now that I was in control I took my time. It felt amazing to slide my lips over his shaft from base to tip. I stroked him, licked him and sucked him for several minutes until I felt his body start to tremble. He moaned as I slid my hands back to his ass and pulled him to me taking his whole cock in my mouth. I guided him in and out of my mouth with pace until his dick started to throb. He was about to cum so I moved my hands back from his ass to his shaft so I could stroke him.

"Oh shit," he said. "That's it baby. Don't stop."

I stroked his shaft and continued to slide his cock in and out of my hot mouth, swirling my tongue on the shaft just under his cock head. His entire body tightened and he let out a loud groan. I leaned my head back, held the head of his cock on my tongue and stroked him with both hands until he started to cum. I closed my mouth, wrapping my lips around his dick as he shot his first few loads. I slid my hands up to his chest as I swallowed his hot semen.

He reached down and pushed my head back with one hand. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He grabbed the base of his cock with his other hand and stroked himself as he continued to cum shooting loads into my mouth. He stepped back a foot or so and finished himself off shooting the last few loads onto my face and chest.

"Thanks again," he said to me. "I need a drink."

Julie and Tammy begin licking the cum from my face and chest. My cock is rock hard. The two women begin licking my entire body. Eventually their lips meet on my cock. They lick and suck on my dick for a few moments then stop.

"You need to save this for later," Tammy said. "Let's get you in the shower and clean you up before your sister-in-law gets here."

I was a little disappointed at first, but she was right. I needed to be sure I had enough in me to satisfy Lexi. While in the shower I started thinking about what could happen with my sister-in-law and it made my cock grow larger. The excitement was brewing and I felt butterflies. I finished cleaning up and dried off in Tammy's bathroom. I found my shorts and put them on, which was difficult due to my raging hard on.

Tammy and Julie were on the deck. As I approached they both giggled, staring at my bulge.

"You might want to let that thing soften up," Julie said. "I mean, you should probably simmer down before your guest arrives."

"Easier said than done," I said. "I'm going to go to my house and grab a bite to eat. Take my mind off things until Lexi gets here."

"Hey," Tammy said with a smile. "If things with Lexi do get heated, please feel free to bring her to the window in your bedroom."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "Make sure you snap some photos and videos for me."

Next up - Part 4 (Lexi)

12