All Comments on 'Naughty New Neighbour Ch. 01'

by sexy_bi_gal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
spelling! grammar!

You spoilt the story with poor spelling and grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

Yeah, I agree, about the spelling and grammar. I know this isn't a contest for the best short story of the year for some literary guild, but when a story has so many faults that they become too distracting to enjoy the story then the story is worthless. I like the storyline, but please clean it up so I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too many errors

The story is great, I really liked the concept, but it has too many spelling and grammar errors to keep my interest. The word soar was used for the word sore, that is not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too many English teachers here

Yea-I noticed a couple but not enough to keep me from enjoying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Great story! Just a note sore is spelled sore, not soar! (no- I'm not an english teacher! ;) )

Obsessive_LesbianObsessive_Lesbianabout 16 years ago
Well done!

One must not ignore the most powerful element of your story and that is the raw lesbian sex. Lets see what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TAKING ANOTHER HOT HORNY WOMAN

WELL I DON'T CARE IF THE SPELLING HAD SOME MISTAKES

I SEE THE WE HAVE THE SAME OLD LOT OF MR PERFECT OR MRS. WHICH EVER. CAN'T YOU JUST READ AND ENJOY WITHOUT BEING CRITICAL. HOW SAD YOU ARE. IF YOU CAN DO BETTER WHY DON'T YOU. AS THEY SAY HIGHLIGHT NOT THE FAULTS IN OTHER LESS OTHER HIGHLIGHT THE FAULTS IN YOU.

MsLyndaMsLyndaabout 14 years ago
More...

Please continue this story.. it is making me wet just thinking of how it will continue..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

l

Loved it, please continue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous