Naughty Nieces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women look at him with a mixture of love and lust, Hanna says, "Uncle Mike that was amazing. You cum was too much for me to swallow it all, but I'll get better and you can fuck all my holes whenever you want. From now on my body belongs to you and only you. Please Uncle Mike let me be your slut."

Kissing her forehead he chuckles and says, "Alright Hanna, you can be my little slut. Just remember, to do what I say no matter what, if you do I'll fill your holes with my cock as much as you want, but if you disobey me you will be forced to watch as I pleasure your mother and be denied your own release are we clear?"

Hanna nods and lays her head on her Uncle's shoulder and Whitney smiles as she sees her daughter submit to her brother, just as she had planned. Laying her head on Mike's chest she looks into his eyes. As he looks at her, he can see the grin on her face, letting him know this was her plan from the start.

Then with a whisper she says, "Welcome home Mike, are you ready to make your other three nieces into your own little sluts?"

As the three of them lay naked in Whitney's bed, Hanna's snuggled up next to Mike on his left, and Whitney is also snuggled up to him on his right. Laying there he takes in the beauty of their nude forms and thinks about how lucky he is, yet his sister had told him that she wanted him to deflower all of her daughters. For most men just being with Whitney or Hanna, would be a dream come true, but the thought of having all five of them has Mike's mind on overload, his cock was already rock hard again. Glancing over at them he could see that both women were sound asleep and while his cock was fully erect, the way the two women were laying prevented him from being able to do anything but hold them. Turning to Hanna he took in the beauty of her face and her body, which would stop anyone in their tracks. Then he turns to his sister Whitney, takes in the beauty of her body and while she is ten years older than Mike, she and Hanna look more like sisters than like mother and daughter. Placing his head gently on top of Whitney's head he drifts off to sleep.

Several hours later Mike wakes up, to find that both women are gone and as he sits up, he can smell something delicious cooking. Getting up Mike puts on his boxers and a t-shirt, following the delicious smell of what is being cooked. When he reaches the kitchen, he sees both Hanna and Whitney, in tank tops and panties, Whitney is at the stove making dinner for the three of them.

Stepping into the kitchen, Mike says "Mmmmmmmmm something definitely smells and looks good. So are you two the dessert or the main course?"

Chuckling Whitney says, "After the time we had we're definitely dessert, and if you're going to handle all of us you're going to need all the energy you can get. Now sit down while we finish getting the food ready."

Looking toward Hanna, she asks "How's the steak looking?"

Turning to her mother Hanna says "It's almost done mom."

As Mike sits down he watches as both Whitney and Hanna move about the kitchen as they finish making their breakfast. With his eyes locked on their beautiful bodies he can already feel his cock coming back to life. Still his thoughts are about what Whitney told him about him taking the virginity of her other three daughters. While this is something most guys would dream of, he wasn't fully sure how to go about it. Then Whitney places a plate of steak, eggs, toast in front of him, waking him from his thoughts.

Sitting down with her protein drink Whitney says "Here you go stud eat up." As she takes a swig of her protein drink, Hanna sits on the other side of her Uncle Mike as her mother says to them "Opal, Roxanna and Erica, should be back in a couple of hours. So before they get her I think it would be best if the three of us get in the shower and enjoy ourselves before they get here."

Both of them nod in agreement and when Mike finishes his breakfast, he puts his plate in the sink and starts heading upstairs to Whitney's bathroom. As he does the two chocolate beauty's follow him and pass him, giving him an awesome sight of their asses. With a grin he chases after them, the three enter Whitney's bedroom and for her master bathroom. The moment Mike enters the bathroom, he sees Whitney bent over showing off her amazing ass, as she starts the shower. At the same time Hanna walks up to her Uncle and kisses him as she strokes his already hardening cock. Soon the bathroom fills with the steam from the hot water and Whitney pulls her brother and daughter into the shower.

Once inside Mike looks at his sister and niece, starts to kiss the both of them, while they grip and stroke his cock. As Mike kisses Whitney, Hanna slowly drops to her knees and begins to lick her Uncle's cock while he makes out with her mother. Feeling her tongue on his cock, causes the kiss he shares with Whitney to become more intense. Placing his hand on the back of her neck, Mike pulls her closer to him, so that he can slip his tongue in her mouth. As he does this her tongue meets his and their tongues begin to dance with the other.

At the same time Hanna continues to lick and suck her Uncle's cock, and as she does, her lips wrap around the head of his cock, causing her Uncle to moan in the mouth of his sister as they continue to kiss. Breaking the kiss with his sister, he looks at Hanna, places a hand on the back of her head, to guide her as she works to take all of his cock down her throat. With his eyes locked on his niece's he watches as she works to take his entire length in her mouth. Using her tongue she slowly licks his cock and as she does it goes deeper and deeper down her throat. Whitney watches as her daughter continues to suck her brother's cock, kneels down to join her daughter and begins to gently lick Mike's balls as Hanna continues to suck his cock and now has three quarters of it down her throat. Between his sister's and niece's tongues Mike's cock throbs and pulses as his orgasm draws near.

Not wanting to blow his load just yet, he pulls Hanna off of his cock, says with a stern tone "Both of you on your feet, spread your legs now.

The two women stand to their feet and spread their legs and as they do Mike begins to lick Hanna's pussy, while he takes two fingers and slides them inside Whitney's pussy, as his thumb rubs her clit, begins to finger her g-spot. As he does this both women begin to slowly grind against his hand and tongue. After about five minutes of this he switches and begins to lick Whitney's pussy and finger Hanna's g-spot, clit. As he does this his tongue explores his sister's pussy as he works to taste her juices and at the same time, he twists his fingers inside Hanna's pussy, keeping pressure on her g-spot. For the next twenty minutes Mike continues this until both women are rapidly grinding their pussies against his hand and face. Then Mike removes both his hands and fingers, standing to his feet, both women look at him in shock. With his cock being rock hard and looking like an angry beast, he pulls Hanna to him and kisses her deeply. As their tongues dance together, he grabs her by her thighs and lifts her up and slides his hard cock inside her, finding her g-spot he begins to fuck her causing her orgasm to rip through her body.

Leaning her head back Hanna screams, "Ohhhhhhh fuck! That's it, fill my pussy with your cock Uncle Mike. FUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEE!!!!!"

While Mike plows Hanna through her orgasm, Whitney starts rubbing her clit as she watches Hanna cum all over her Uncle's cock. After Hanna's orgasm her body goes limp and Mike sits her on the edge of the tub to recover from her orgasm. Then turning to his sister, he kisses her and grabbing her legs as he did with Hanna, lifts her and slides his cock inside her so that it rubs against her g-spot as he begins to fuck her the way he did Hanna. With each thrust his cock rubs against her g-spot, as it does it soon sends Whitney over the edge and her orgasm rips through her so hard she begins to shake from the force of it.

Whitney then shouts "Ohhhhhhhhh, right there Mike. I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COCK. FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEE. FILL ME AND MY DAUGHTERS, MAKE US ALL YOUR SUPER SLUTS."

Hearing this sends Mike over the edge and with his next thrust he erupts deep inside his sister and shouts "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck Whitney. I'm CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNG, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNG DEEP INSIDE YOUR PUSSY."

As he says this Mike's cock fires several loads inside his sister, as her body continues to shake from her orgasm. A few minutes later as they recover from their orgasms, they hear someone say "Now that was fucking hot. What do you have planned for an encore Mike?"

The three of them turn to see Shanna, Mike and Whitney's cousin standing there and Mike wonders, where did she come from.

To be continued....

12