Naughty Nieces Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike’s adventures with his sister, nieces, cousin.
7.6k words
4.51
17.3k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All Characters are age 18 or older***

***I would also like to thank WILDBSinTX for helping me to edit this story***

As the three of them stand there in the shower, Shanna notices Mike looks a bit confused, and she realizes Whitney hasn't explained everything yet. Shanna knows that Mike needs to be filled in on everything before things go further. Shanna is not only Mike and Whitney's cousin. She's also the reason Mike got kicked out and why he's been away from Whitney for the last 10 years. Mike has reason to be upset, but she hopes the new information will change his mind.

While the three of them clean up, Shanna walks to the kitchen, grabs a bottle of water, and sits at the table. There, she reflects on the day everything changed.

*******************************************

The last time she had seen him had been a couple weeks after Mike and Whitney had started sleeping together. Shanna had come to stay with them since her parents were having troubles and needed the space.

When she first showed up, Mike wasn't thrilled. It was already hard enough trying to spend time with Whitney with their parents being around, but having Shanna there made it almost impossible.

What made things even worse is that, at the time, Shanna was nothing more than a tattletale. It had been three days since she arrived, and Mike had decided to busy himself with his schoolwork, especially since he had a project due the following week. Mike is working on the computer model for his project when there's a knock at his door.

Turning to his door, he sees Whitney pop her head in, and he smiles, saying, "What's up, sis?"

She turns to shut his door, and as she does, pauses, wondering if she should lock it, but decides not to. She turns around, faces Mike, and walks toward him with a sway in her hips that would drive any man wild.

When she reaches Mike, she sits in his lap and says, "Nothing much. I've just missed you is all. I don't know about you, but I'm super horny, and I need some help with that. I wanted to see if you're up for some fun."

With a smile, he replies, "I would love to, Whitney. I'm just concerned about Shanna. You and I both know what a blabbermouth she is."

While she sits in his lap and looks into his eyes, his left hand moves to her back, and his right hand caresses her cheek. He pulls her to him and kisses her. As their lips meet, it goes from gentle to passionate almost instantly. Their tongues meet, and their hands begin a sensual dance, exploring each other's bodies.

Soon, Whitney turns so that she's straddling her brother and grinding against his cock. Her arms wrap around his neck as their kiss deepens, and she grinds faster against him.

Suddenly they hear footsteps approaching. With a depressed sigh, Whitney gets off of Mike, stepping a few feet away and fixing herself.

When Mike turns back to his computer, Whitney asks, "Hey, bro, what are you working on?"

Turning to her, he replies, "It's a 3D modeling application that can be used with both phones, tablets, and laptops. The beauty of this is that it can be used for both indoor and outdoor projects or for a complete renovation of a property. Plus, it can be used for one office floor or a whole building if necessary."

As Whitney stands there listening to Mike talk about his project, Shanna comes in and cheerfully announces, "Hey, cousins, what are you up to?"

"Mike was just showing a project he's working on for school. It's really cool, and I think it has a lot of potential. Is there something we can help you with, Shanna?"

"Well, I was thinking maybe the three of us could go hang out at the mall, maybe go see a movie. I don't get to see the both of you often, and I just thought it would be fun."

Both Mike and Whitney exchange glances and Whitney answers, "Sure, Shanna, I don't see why not. I just have one question. What's the real reason you want to hang out with us?"

"Well, Whitney, I know both of you think I'm a pest and a tattletale, but I want to show you I've changed. I'm not the same person I was, and I'm not trying to get either of you in trouble. All I'm asking for is a chance to prove it."

With a raised eyebrow, Whitney says, "Alright, we'll give you a chance, Shanna." To Mike, she adds, "We're going to go get ready. You might want to put something nice on... in the event you see a girl you want to date!" Whitney and Shanna then leave Mike's room.

About an hour later, Mike is downstairs and dressed in a pair of slacks and a fitted polo shirt that shows off his muscular chest. Grabbing a water, he waits in the kitchen for Whitney and Shanna to come downstairs.

Mike had just finished taking a sip of water when he saw Whitney and Shanna sauntering toward him. His eyes went wide, and his cock got super hard. Whitney was wearing a red skirt that stopped about mid-thigh and a blue top that tried to hold in her massive chest. A pair of four-inch heels accentuating her sexy brown legs completed the package.

Behind her, Shanna was in a similar outfit, except she had on a blue skirt with a white top that also strained to hold in her ample chest. Like her cousin, she's also wearing a pair of four-inch heels that flaunt her sexy brown legs.

As they reach Mike and see the expression on his face, Shanna chuckles and teases, "Uhoh, Whitney, I think we broke him. I guess we were too hot for this buff virgin here."

Mike quickly replies, "That's where you're wrong, Shanna. I'm not a virgin anymore. Still, I need to get some more experience, but that will be easier now. So let's go see how tonight will unfold."

In response, Shanna gets a smug expression on her face. "Really, so who did you lose it to, Mike? How much did you pay her for it?"

The second Mike heard this, he wanted to slap her. He also couldn't reveal the truth about him and Whitney. Still, he knew he had to come up with something. "I lost it to a girl at a party about a month ago. I never even got her name."

Before Shanna can say anything else, Whitney intervened, "Shanna, you can grill Mike about his lack of a sex life on the way to..." and then pausing a moment, she asks them both, "Where should we go first: the movies or the mall?"

"How about we skip the mall and get something to eat then go to the movies? Besides, you two are dressed more for an evening out than the mall," replies Mike.

Shanna is about to respond when she notices the bulge in Mike's slacks. It makes her curious about what kind of equipment he's packing. She offered, "That's a good idea, Mike! Let's do it."

The three of them leave the house, and Whitney hands Mike the keys to her Pontiac Sunfire, saying, "Here you go, bro! You drive while I have a chat with Shanna."

The two girls get in the back seat, and Mike feels his cock throb as he admires their beauty. He then slips in and starts the drive to Lorenzo's, an Italian restaurant not too far from the movie theater.

As Mike drives, Whitney turns to Shanna and whispers, "I figured out your secret, Shanna. Although, honestly, I should have figured it out earlier."

Faking innocence, Shanna responds, "What are you talking about, Whitney? All I wanted to do was hang out with my cousins."

Shaking her head, she declares, "Bullshit! You didn't want to hang out with me. You wanted to hang out with Mike, didn't you?"

In surprise, Shanna starts to blush and reveals, "So what if I did? There's nothing wrong with that."

"No, there's not, but with how you're dressed, if I didn't know any better, I would think you're trying to seduce him."

Shanna then guffawed and challenged, "You're one to talk! You're dressed just like me..." as it suddenly dawns on, she leans in toward Whitney and whispers, "So you're the one who took Mike's virginity, aren't you?"

Whitney knows she has a choice to make, and against her better judgment, decides to divulge, "Yes, I am, and he's my lover, so back off."

Hearing this, a wide grin forms on Shanna's lips and leans in again. "That may be so, but how would you two feel about sharing me?"

Before Whitney can respond, Shanna kisses her on the lips. Whitney is more surprised than shocked but soon starts to return the kiss. In no time, Whitney's hands move in between Shanna's legs, and she realizes she's not wearing any panties.

Whitney's hand moves to Shanna's legs to spread them, but Shanna flips herself up and over, so she's straddling Whitney while they kiss. Soon, they're both caressing and grinding against each other, and their moans fill the car. Mike shakes his head in wonder as he listens to his cousin and sister make out behind him.

When they arrive at the restaurant, Mike parks the car and directs, "Alright, ladies, we're here. Go and get something to eat cause there's a lot we need to talk about."

The two women break away from each other, look at him, and are surprised at how calm he is, considering they just had a major make-out session in the back seat.

Mike gets out of the car and releases the driver's seat so the two of them can get out. Shanna is the first to get out, with Mike's help. She stands next to him, and he can't help but admire her body. Then he leans in so he can help Whitney out., She looks at her brother with a knowing glance. Mike then takes Shanna by one arm and Whitney by the other to enter the restaurant.

They are soon seated, and the server immediately comes in to take their drink orders.

Looking at both his cousin and his sister, who both watch him, Mike says, "I'm not sure what just happened in the car or what's going to happen going forward, but I do know that if anything is going to continue, there are ground rules the three of us need to agree to."

As the two women hear this, they're surprised at how confident he sounds, and they both nod in agreement. Mike then expresses, "Shanna, Whitney is not only my sister. She's also my lover, and she will always come first. Is that clear?"

Shanna nods in agreement and is pleased with how wet her pussy is now.

"Now, Shanna, you mentioned something about sharing you, and I like that idea. If we are going to continue this, though, you must agree to be our pet and do as Whitney and I command. You will refer to me as master or sir and to her as mistress. Is that clear?"

She nods in agreement, and as she does so, she can feel juices leaking out of her pussy, her body becoming hot with desire for her cousin and his command of the situation. Shanna had always liked Mike, and this time, when she came to stay with them, her plan was to seduce and tell her cousin her feelings.

Now, as the tables had turned, and while her feelings were made known, she wanted him to control her. In fact, the thought of being his pet made her so hot she started to rub herself under the table.

Mike realizes what she is doing immediately and shakes his head with a frown, letting her know she does not have permission to cum.

Then he asked, "Do you want to cum, Shanna?"

At her nodding head, Mike's eyes grow narrow and stern as he demands, "You need to say it with your words. Now tell me, Shanna, do you want to cum?"

Her eyes pleading with her cousin, she says, "Yes, sir."

He puts his finger under her chin, lifts her head, and sternly says, "Yes, what, Shanna? Tell us what you want."

With parts embarrassment and excitement, she sighs before responding, "I want to cum, Mike! I want to cum so badly right now. Please let me cum."

"Very good, Shanna. Now, before you can cum, you need to get on your knees and suck my cock until I cum, and you are to hold as much as you can in your mouth. Then share it in a kiss with Whitney. After the kiss, you must swallow the rest before you can cum. Are we clear?"

Looking him in the eyes, she eagerly states, "Yes, sir."

At his nod and without a second thought, she slips under the table, undoes Mike's pants, and reveals his thick cock. As she sees it for the first time, she is mesmerized by its smell and how warm it is in her hand. She uses her tongue to stimulate the thick, mushroom-like head of his manhood which begins to throb and twitch as she licks it.

While Shanna is fulfilling her task, Whitney uses her legs to attempt to hide her crouching cousin.

With each lick, Shanna gets Mike's cock nice and wet before putting the head inside her mouth. When she does, she's able to take about half of the length down before stopping. Then she holds it still as she continues to lick further down his shaft so that she can swallow the next couple of inches. She repeats this process until her lips are against the base of his cock. At that point, she begins to hum her own little victory tune.

Sitting there talking with Whitney, he can feel Shanna trying deepthroat him. Realizing her mouth had reached the base of his cock, he begins to groan in pleasure. At the same time, he can feel her tongue move all around his cock, causing it to throb and pulse in her mouth.

His hands reach across the table and take Whitney's as his body starts to tremor from the pleasure he's feeling from his cousin sucking his cock under their table. Whitney watches in rapt attention as he tries to control his groans, but then she chuckles.

Shanna feels her mouth and throat adjust to the size of Mike's rod as she starts to suck it faster. Soon, her head is bobbing back and forth along the entire length of his cock. The faster she goes, the more Mike can feel his orgasm building, and as it gets closer, he groans and leans over the table further. Shanna then starts to rub his balls. Mike can no longer hold back, and his cock erupts in her mouth.

With a low groan, he moans, "Ohhhhhh fuck, I'm cummmmiiinnnnngggg. I'm cummmiiiiinnnngggg in Shanna's mouth."

Feeling Mike starting to explode, she smiles around his shaft. As she gets her liquid reward, the first stream goes down her throat, but then she pulls back so that she can hold the rest of it in her mouth. With just the head in her mouth, five more powerful blasts fill her mouth. Some of his cum spills out of the sides of her mouth, which she redirects back between her lips with her fingers.

With his cum filling her mouth, she puts his cock away and crawls up to return to her seat. Shanna leans into Whitney and kisses her full on the lips. When their lips meet, Whitney gladly opens her mouth, returning the kiss as the two women share his semen. Their tongues slip into the other's mouths and pass his semen back and forth.

They both sit back in their chairs and open their mouths to show they shared his semen. With a smile, he nods at them, and the women smile then swallow his seed. Some of the people around them watched, but all they could see was the two women kissing.

With a wide grin, Shanna says, "Mmmmmmm, that was incredible! I never knew your seed could taste so good, sir."

Whitney responds, "If you think that's good, wait till you feel his cock inside you. I guarantee you, it will have you seeing stars."

"I can't wait, Mistress." Looking to Mike, "How did I do, Master?"

Placing his hand on her cheek, Mike asserted, "Shanna, you did very well, and after we finish eating, I'm going to drive us to a secret spot that Whitney and I found a few weeks ago, and Whitney is going to get you ready so that I can pop your cherry, and you can cum all over my cock as I fuck you hard. Are we clear?"

Catching Whitney's eye, he directed, "Make sure you don't let her cum before we get there."

Both women are excited at how quickly he took command.

As they ordered and ate their food, the three of them talked. Whitney explained how things were initiated between her and Mike.

When they were finished, Mike paid the bill and walked out with one woman on each arm. Normally, Mike would never walk around thinking he was a stud, but now he was starting to feel the part, especially with two beautiful women with him who wanted nothing more than to please him.

Once they're out of the restaurant, they get in Whitney's car, the women in the back again, and Mike starts the drive to their secret place. As soon as they exit the parking lot, Whitney pulls Shanna in for a kiss, and as she does, her hand slips under Shanna's skirt and feels how wet she is. Her fingers gently rub Shanna's pussy and clit while Mike can only watch through the rearview mirror. It doesn't take long for the sounds of their moans to fill the car, inspiring Mike's cock to come back to life. Driving was a struggle, but he knew the reward was more than worth it.

Continuing their make-out session in the back seat, Whitney deftly removes Shanna's top and bra, revealing a great pair of chocolate-colored breasts. The moment she sees them, Whitney bows in and begins to lick and suck the nipples. Shanna's head reclines as she moans from Whitney's oral attack.

Next, Whitney's hand drops down and starts to rub Shanna's clit again, causing her cousin to start grinding her hips against Whitney's hand, her body yearning for release. Whitney smirks at Mike, who she knows is tenting his pants now. She wants to keep her cousin and her brother on the edge so that, when they fuck, both will have incredible orgasms.

Suddenly, Whitney removes her hand and lips, causing Shanna to stare at her in shock. Then, with a mischievous grin, Whitney moves down Shanna's body, lifting her ass and forcing her to lean back against the side window. The moment Shanna feels Whitney's tongue on her pussy, it's like her body is being hit with a jolt of electricity, sending pleasure throughout her body and causing her hips to thrust against her cousin's face.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK, MISTRESS, YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP! KEEP LICKING MY PUSSY! PLEASE LET ME CUM, MISTRESS!"

Suddenly the car stops, and Whitney stops licking, causing Shanna to be confused until Mike turns around and says, "We're here, ladies!"

Shanna takes in their surroundings and notices they're in the parking lot of an abandoned building.

Mike gets out of the car and slips in the backseat with his sister and cousin. He then kisses his cousin hard and begins to remove his pants and boxers, revealing his thick 10-inch cock. Whitney holds the kiss and guides his cock to the entrance of Shanna's pussy. As the broad head slides in, he can feel her pussy muscles squeeze against his cock. He tilts forward and begins to lick her delightfully dark nipples and breasts.

When his cock reaches her hymen, he can feel some resistance. Mike examines her eyes and voices, "This may hurt a bit. Let me know when you're ready."

"Go ahead, Master! Pop my cherry and make me yours. Make me your pet."

Hearing that, Mike tears through her hymen and leans in to kiss her. After a swift shock, Shanna returns the kiss, and their tongues begin to dance with one another. Her cousin's invading cock has claimed her body and gradually begins the universal thrust-and-retreat inside her. His hands move to her wrists, pins them to the seat, and he starts fucking her faster.

Without turning but with a grin, Mike beckoned, "Whitney, sit on our pet's face and make her lick you till you cover her face with your juices."

At his command, Whitney positions her pussy so that it's right over her cousin's face. "Come on, Shanna, use that tongue and lick my pussy while Mike fucks and claims you."

With each of his thrusts, Shanna's beautiful body and breasts shake, and his cock rubs and teases her g-spot. Whitney straddles her face, grinding her spasming pussy against her cousin's open and enthusiastic mouth. Each time her mouth opens to moan, her tongue is greeted by her cousin's wet pussy and clit.

After a few minutes of this, Shanna is overcome by pleasure, and her hands grip Whitney's beautiful chocolate thighs. Her tongue searches the folds of her cousin's pussy which are dripping copious amounts of juices onto her tongue. Feeling and tasting the warm liquid only makes Shanna lick deeper and faster, causing Whitney to grind her pussy on her cousin's face without restraint. At the same time, Mike continues to plow his cousin, moving his hands to her breasts to rub and caress them.