Naughty Nieces Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnnnnghh. OHHHHHH YES!!! RIGHT THERE, OPAL! THAT'S IT! LICK MY CUNT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLUT! LICK ME CLEAN AND DRINK MY JUICES!!!!!" shouts Roxanna, nearing her orgasm.

Opal continues to lick her sister's pussy, and as she does, her hands grip her thick ass to push her sister's pussy and clit hard against her mouth and tongue. As she attends to her sister, her own pussy is on fire with her approaching orgasm.

With each lick, Opal grins and smiles at the irony of their roles. To others, Opal is more dominant and commanding, while Roxanna is the more shy and studious one. Yet when they are like this, Roxanna is the dominant, and her sister is the sub. Tightening her grip on her sister's fantastic ass, Opal focuses her attention on her sister's clit.

That sends her sister over the edge, and as her orgasm rips through her, Roxanna shouts, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK! OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!! I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG, OPAL!!!!! I'M CUMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG SO FUCKING HARD AGAINST YOUR MOUTH!!!!!"

As Roxanna's juices flood her sister's waiting mouth, Opal rapidly licks her sister's juices like sweet nectar to beat the shower spray. At the same time, Opal's own orgasm tears through her, and she cums, moaning into her sister's pussy.

After some moments to catch their breath and calm down from their orgasms, they stand up, finish their shower, and start to get ready. In another thirty minutes, both women are dressed with their hair and makeup done. Four-inch pumps matching their dresses completing their looks, and they walk out of their room to join the others in the living room.

To be continued....