Naughty Nieces Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before this, Whitney would never have thought to have another woman eat her out. If it was going to be this good, it definitely wouldn't be the last time. The feeling of Shanna's tongue on her clit only drove her closer to her orgasm. Whitney started to moan, and her eyes and head rolled back.

Aware of her impending orgasm, Whitney placed both of her hands on Shanna's head and held her in place while she chased her orgasm, and her brother chased his. With each thrust, Mike's cock throbs and pulses against Shanna's g-spot. He is working to make sure they all cum at the same time.

Whitney falls to the side as her orgasm overtakes her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She shouts, "Ohhhhhhhhhh shit, ohhhh fuck, I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnnngggg!!!!!"

With Whitney's departure from her face and announced orgasm,, Shanna's orgasm overtakes her and her pussy grips Mike's cock like a vice. Her body starts to spasm as she shouts, "Ohhhhhh, yessss. Right there, Mike, don't stop! Please don't stop!!!!!"

Unable to hold back any longer, his own orgasm tears through him, and as it does, he erupts inside his cousin, filling her with several powerful blasts of his seed. He shouts, "Ohhhhh fuck I'm cummmmminnnggggg! Shanna, I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnng deep inside your pussy!"

As the three of them come down from their orgasms, they gather their clothes and get dressed. Mike then gets in the driver's seat and starts the car as the girls finish fixing themselves up in the back. As he drives to their home, he watches the girls hold each other, and he thinks about the fun that they are going to have.

When they get back home, Mike parks the car and heads to his room. Once there, he sits at his desk and resumes working on his project. The girls walk in just a minute later and look at him with confused expressions.

Mike turns to them, gets up, locks the door, and asks, "What's up, ladies? Did I forget something?"

With a grin, Whitney retorts, "Yes, lover..." she then pulls him close and says, "... you forgot to kiss me before you left." She then kisses very passionately unlike the kiss of a brother and sister. It's more like a man kissing his woman.

Shanna sees their passion, and a knot begins to form in her stomach. That is when she decides she doesn't want to just be Mike's pet... she wants to be his lover.

Over the next few days, the three were inseparable, but the more time they spent with each other, the more Shanna's jealousy grew. Though she tried to hide it, Whitney saw the change.

One day, she pulls Shanna into her room and locks the door. Guiding her cousin to her bed, Whitney takes a breath and asks, "What's going on, Shanna?"

Puzzled, she replies, "What do you mean, Whitney?"

"Ever since we told you our secret, I've noticed a change in how you look at me when I'm with Mike."

When she hears Whitney say this, her stomach turns, and though she doesn't want to be jealous, she knows it's the truth -- she believes she can't compete with Whitney and her beauty. She needs to respond, though, and she turns her face to the floor. Then she stands and, facing away from her cousin, uses all her strength to say, "Nothing's wrong. I just wish I had someone special like Mike, is all. I see how happy he makes you and hope to find that happiness one day."

As Shanna says this, she knows she's not being completely honest; she doesn't want a guy like Mike... she wants Mike to be her lover. If Whitney knew this, she wouldn't allow Shanna to join them anymore, or at least, that's what she thought.

Turning to her cousin, Shanna hugs Whitney. Then she unlocks the door and leaves the room. After making her way through the house, she goes into the bathroom and locks the door. Falling to her feet, she starts to sob uncontrollably.

Mike was just getting back from his workout when he heard Shanna in the bathroom crying. He knocks on the door and asks if she's okay. When he gets no response, he goes to Whitney, saying, "Hey, sis! Do you know why Shanna's in the bathroom downstairs crying?"

Whitney answered, "Well, she and I were talking, and I knew something was up, and she told me she wanted someone like you."

While Whitney tells Mike about the conversation, Shanna pulls herself together and leaves the bathroom. As she does, she runs into her Aunt, Mike and Whitney's mom, who sees the tears running down her face. Thinking something awful happened, she storms up the stairs with Shanna following close behind. She enters Mike's room, but he's not there. She then checks Whitney's room. Instantly upon opening the door, her mouth drops in shock as she sees both of her children kissing like lovers.

Her shock only lasts a moment, and she screams, "STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!!!"

The two siblings are quickly jarred to reality, and before anything can be said, their mother rushes over to Mike and slaps him hard across the face with the back of her hand. Shanna watches in horror as Mike's head straightens and his eyes lock with hers. At that moment, she knew she had lost him, and he would blame her for whatever happened.

His mother then told him, "You have three hours to pack your bags and get out of my house. I don't care what your reason is. I will not allow my children to make out like lovers in my house." She then left and proceeded to call her husband, their father, to enforce her demand.

Two-and-a-half hours later, Mike had his things packed. As he got ready to leave, his mother would not look at him. All Whitney and Shanna could do was hold their heads low. As he turns to open the front door, his father walks in. Having been told what happened, he punches his son in the gut and then his face. With the second punch, Mike hits the floor.

As he slowly gets up, his father is snarling at him with rage. Pointing to the door, his father shouts, "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT, AND DON'T EVER FUCKING COME BACK, OR NEXT TIME, I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!"

Grabbing the box with his computer and bag, Mike leaves, his face bruised.

As Shanna watches this, her heart drops. She never meant for this to happen! It would be the last time she saw her cousin for a long time.

***************************************

Just as Mike had changed as a person, so had Shanna. When they were younger, Shanna was a bit of a tomboy, but now at 29, she has grown into a sexy young woman. Her hair had gone from being short and nappy to long and curly. Her legs, which were thin as twigs, are now thick and sexy. Even her chest had changed. She was once a modest B cup and now has a pair of bra-busting 42EEE breasts that would make any guy's mouth water.

While she finishes her water and the memory fades, Mike, Whitney, and Hanna come into the kitchen. Both Whitney and Hanna are dressed in white tank tops that barely hold in their titanic tits. Whitney is wearing a pair of black shorts, Hanna a pair of blue shorts. As Mike sits down, he's wearing a loose pair of black basketball shorts and has a hard look on his face. He glances at Shanna as Whitney and Hanna sit next to her.

Mike coldly inquires, "What are you doing here, Shanna?"

Reaching across the table, Whitney says, "I know you're upset, Mike, and you have every right to be. What happened hurt you the most."

"You see, after you called me, I spoke with Shanna. She told me how bad she felt about hurting you and wanted the chance to apologize to you. I'm not asking you to forgive her, Mike. All I'm asking you to do is hear her out."

Mike replies, "Alright, Whitney, I'll hear her out." Next, he turns his attention to Shanna, and his face softens as he prepares to listen to what she has to say.

It had been years since Shanna had seen Mike, and seeing how muscular he got made it more challenging as he was even more attractive to her. For years, she thought about what she would say to him. All she wanted to do was hug him. However, between the blank look and his posture, she knew this wasn't going to be easy.

With a deep breath, she says, "Mike, I know there's nothing I can say to change what happened, but I want you to know I'm sorry. I never meant for things to turn out like this. All I ask is that you find it in your heart to forgive me."

He responds while looking her in the eyes, "Shanna, I'm sorry for being so cold when I started talking to you. As for your apology, I do accept it, but what I don't get is what did you say to my mom?"

Knowing this question was coming, she answers, "I didn't say anything. She saw me with tears in my eyes, and then she came looking for you both. When she did, that's when everything popped off. As for why I was crying, that's because I was..." She pauses, then continues, "...no! I am and have always been in love with you."

"You see, I thought that if I could please you better than Whitney, you would see me more as a lover than a pet. The day you took my virginity was the greatest day of my life, but it was also the saddest. Even now, thinking about it makes me smile, but what also makes it sad is how I lost you because I was jealous and selfish."

She then gets on her knees and, placing her hands on his thighs, pleads, "If it would please you, I would like another opportunity to be your pet again and, if possible, earn a place next to you as another of your lovers."

Getting up from her seat, Whitney hands Mike a box and explains, "Mike, I picked this up a couple days ago. If you decide to give Shanna another chance, what's in the box will be a physical sign of your ownership of her and her body."

He opens to find a black choker that reads "Master's Pet." With happiness, he thinks back to that day many years ago and slips into the role of her master. Taking the choker out, he places it around her neck and declares, "Shanna, I will give you another opportunity to please me as my pet, and if you do well, I will consider making you another of my lovers, but Whitney must agree with it as well. Are we clear?"

When she hears him say this, she smiles like a child that was just given their favorite gift. The feeling of the choker on her neck sends a rush of pleasure through her -- so much, in fact, that her panties are already soaked with her juices. With a mix of both expectation and arousal, Shanna replies, "Yes, Master, we are clear, and I am yours to do with as you please."

Caressing her cheek lightly, he says in a calm, stern tone, "Very good. Now, remove your clothes -- with the exception of the choker -- then remove my shorts and suck my cock."

Her instant reaction is to rise to her feet and begin to remove her clothes. As her top and bra fall to the floor, her beautiful, big brown breasts come into view. Just as quickly, her bottoms and panties fall to the floor, revealing her beautifully thick body.

Then she gets on her knees and removes Mike's shorts, revealing his thick, 10-inch cock. She pauses a moment to admire his semi-hard cock, which was still more than impressive. She grabs the base of it and begins to lick the head like an ice cream cone, causing Mike to groan in pleasure.

Whitney and Hanna watch from their seats as Shanna gives her cousin and master a blow job. They both start to rub themselves and feel the heat rising up in their cores.

After a few minutes of having his shaft sucked by his cousin, Mike sees that Shanna already has half of it in her mouth. He looks up at his sister and niece and commands, "Everyone stop!"

At this, they look at him in surprise. He expressed, "I know you two are insatiable, but the girls will be home soon, and we should get ready for dinner." To Shanna, he says, "You've done very well, my pet. Now get dressed. Tell me, do you still talk to your sisters?"

With a smile, she acknowledged, "Yes, they live with me since my place is close to their college."

Mike says, "Perfect! Bring them with you, and make sure they're dressed properly. The place we're going to is fancy. Are we clear?"

She nods, looking up at him. She's slightly disappointed that he stopped the blowjob, but the fact that she has an opportunity to be his lover and not just his pet fills her with joy. Grabbing her clothes, she starts getting dressed, and Whitney and Hanna head to their rooms to get changed. As Shanna finishes, Mike stands to his feet and puts his cock away.

Before leaving to go get her sisters, Shanna asks, "What time should we be here, Master?"

He checks the time. "Be back here with them in three hours, and you can follow me there. Dinner is my treat."

With a big smile, she leaves the house.

Mike slowly makes his way back to the bedroom, where he can already hear the shower running as he drops his shorts. He steps into the bathroom, opens the shower door, and pauses to admire the body before him. Water runs all over her body, causing it to glisten. While taking in the sight, he notices her rubbing herself with the soap in her hand and says, "I hope you're behaving yourself, sis!"

Lost in her own pleasure, she didn't hear him enter. When she heard his voice, she dropped the soap, shrieked in surprise and yelled, "When the fuck did you get in here?"

Chuckling, Mike said, "Just now. If I were you, I would hold off on doing that till after dinner."

Before she can ask, "Why not?" he pulls her in for a kiss and says, "If you want me to fuck all of your daughters, then I need you to hold out. I want them to hear you screaming all kinds of obscenities as I fuck both you and Shanna tonight."

She kisses him back, licks her lips, and asks, "What about Hanna?"

With his arms around her waist, he says, "Her job will be to help get them ready for me... just on the off chance they need some encouragement."

Smiling, she returned, " I doubt they'll need it. Then again, who knows?"

"Exactly! Now let's finish washing up so we can be ready for tonight. Also, make sure you and Hanna are both wearing short cocktail dresses. I want people to know how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many beautiful women."

After finishing their shower, Mike puts on a pair of black slacks, a blue dress shirt with a black suit jacket matching his slacks.

At her brother's suggestion, Whitney grabs a red cocktail dress and begins to slip it on. As the dress moves up her sexy body, it's easy to see the dress can barely contain her chest and stops at mid-thigh. Any guy looking at her would be instantly hard. She moves to her vanity and begins to apply her makeup, fix her braided hair, and once she's done, grabs a pair of red four-inch pumps. Finally, she slips on the pumps and does a little spin for her brother's benefit.

"Do you see something you like, bro?"

With a huge grin, he states, "Yes, very much!"

At that moment, they hear the voices of Opal, Roxanna, and Erica as they enter the hallway and go to their rooms. Smiling at her brother, she puts a hand on his chest, and they share an unspoken glance.

When Erica comes into their bedroom, she sees Hanna adorned in a blue cocktail dress that barely covers her chest and stops at her mid-thigh. She's also wearing a pair of four-inch pumps. Erica tosses her bag from the sleepover on the bed, looks Hanna up and down, and thinks she must have a hot date tonight.

After finishing her makeup and hair, Hanna gives her sister a hug and shares, "I'm glad you're back! Go take a shower and change your clothes. We're all going out to dinner with Mom, Cousin Shanna, her girls, and Uncle Mike."

Erica is the shortest of the girls, standing at 5'3". She starts to undress and slips her pants and panties down and off her wide hips, plump ass, and thick, toned legs. She had just finished her morning run. Like her sister and mother, her top can barely contain her chest. She removes her top and bra, revealing her 36 DDD breasts sitting proudly on her short frame. She has her weave in a tight bun, and her dark brown skin glistens from the sweat that drips down her body.

She grabs her robe and announces, "Okay, I'll jump in the shower now. By the way, is the place we're going that fancy you're wearing that, or are you trying to see if you can find that fabled Mr. Big Cock?"

Hanna chimed with a smile, "From what Uncle Mike says, it's a very fancy place."

As Erica jumps in the shower in their room, Hanna whispers to herself, "Mr. Big Cock is no fable, and he's very much real as you will soon see."

While Erica is showering, Hanna walks over to the twins' room. As she opens the door, the two girls are relaxing on their beds. Opal is taking selfies to post on her social media accounts, and Roxanna is reading an eBook on her phone. When they see Hanna walk in, both look up and take in her incredible presence.

While their mouths hang open, Hanna directs, "We don't have much time. I need both of you to get in the shower and change. We're going out to dinner with Mom, Cousin Shanna, her girls, and Uncle Mike. Also, the place is really fancy, which is why I'm wearing this."

After Hanna leaves the room, Opal stands up first and goes to her closet. The 5'6" beauty starts looking through her closet and pulls out a burgundy sequin dress that's a little bit longer than her sister Hanna's dress, and hugs each and every one of her curves.

She then heads to the bathroom, begins to strip, starting with her shorts and panties, sliding them down her narrow hips, plump ass, and thick legs. Grabbing the bottom of her top, she lifts it up and over her head, revealing her 38EEE breasts. Interestingly, she always wore tight tops so that she didn't have to wear a bra. Before starting the shower, she briefly admires her caramel-colored skin.

Hearing the shower start, Roxanna grabs an Aqua-blue sequin dress, similar to her twin's in style. She is also 5'6", with a slightly thicker frame than her sister, Opal. Turning to her left, she unzips her short skirt, slides it and her panties over her shapely hips, round ass, and toned legs. Next, Roxanna begins to unbutton her top, which is still tight, but always wears a bra, unlike her sister. With her blouse off, she removes her glasses and bra to set her 38EEE breasts free and begins to rub them. She then gets in the shower with her sister.

Sliding forward, Opal makes room for her sister and turns to her, remarking, "It took you long enough to get in here, slowpoke."

"That may be true, but I didn't want Hanna to get suspicious since she believes Mom's fairy tale of 'Mr. Big Cock'."

Leaning in, Roxanna kisses her sister, who returns the kiss, and the two begin caressing each other's bodies while the spray from the shower covers them.

Breaking the kiss, Opal says, "On that, you're right. Both Mom and Hanna hold on to that story way too much. They would flip to know that we're lovers and only date guys to keep up the charade. Still, it would be interesting if the fairy tale were real."

Grabbing her sister by her hair, Roxanna replies, "Let's get some things straight, dear sister. First, 'Mr. Big Cock' doesn't exist, and if he did, I doubt that thing would even fit. Second, you are mine and mine alone. Now get on your knees and lick my pussy. I need you to make me cum before we get dressed for dinner."

With a wicked grin, Opal gets on her knees and spreads her sister's legs slightly. Placing her arms underneath Roxanna's legs, her firm, delicate hands grip her ass and begin to squeeze and caress the firm flesh.

Roxanna knew no guy, not even "Mr. Big Cock," could make her feel like this. Most of the guys she dated never got that far, but when she had some of them lick her, they failed miserably. The pleasure she got from her sister was more than enough after those lousy dates.

As her sister's tongue searches her pussy, Roxanna places her hands on the back of her sister's head, enjoying the feel of the heat building up inside her. Each lick sends a small shudder through Roxanna, leading her to slowly grind her hips against her sister's tongue and mouth, getting closer to her climax. As the water washes over them, her hips start to grind faster and harder against her sister's eager tongue and mouth.