All Comments on 'Naughty or Nice?'

by bbtp41

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Entertaining

Fairly predictable. Unsure about Jeremy's reaction to seeing the video or what he will say to Candice.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Okay but...

Even if my woman was wearing a mask I think I would still know it was her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Every man should be allowed to subject their wives to such treatment, wether she likes it or not. Eventually she will like being gangbanged, and then you can take her to an out-of-town hotel, where she will be tempted to set the world record for most loads of cum deposited into her body in a 10 day period.

bbtp41bbtp41over 9 years agoAuthor
Author's note

In response to CharlieB4's comment:

True, spousal recognition seems to be an issue; however, I took pains to establish Jeremy's emotional detachment from Candice by frequently noting how his thoughts were on the fictionalized relationships rather than his own despite her obvious allure. There is ample evidence that addiction to porn can (though not always) damage an otherwise healthy marriage. Furthermore, humans have been known to reject the obvious latching onto any excuse to deny what they know is true rather than deal with an uncomfortable truth. This is the case with Jeremy. The story should spotlight the extraordinary lengths Candice is willing to undertake in order to recover her man. At heart it is a love story. It was not my intent to conceal the reality from the reader.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
GOOD JOB

...although i kinda had a feeling that she would be involved, i never thought that she was the participant.

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
I like a twist at the end.

This one isn't really my style, but the pacing was good and the descriptions were vivid. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous