Naughty or Nice

Story Info
DD/Kitten Xmas Themed Bondage Play.
1.1k words
3.24
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the stage :

There is nothing like a cozy night in with my subby little pet making dinner and serving me tea as I enjoy watching the snow fall -decorating the tree running through my mind as it is on the list of things to do. Watching her prance around in her oversized shirt while her tail swings behind her brings a grin to my face like no other, as I sort bulbs and untangle lights.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sipping on my new favorite herbal blend of tea with lemon, I hear you say, "Does it taste good? Did I make it how you like?" as I nod adamantly in your direction. The slight upward scrunch of your shoulders and pinch of your eyes in satisfaction is all I see before you turn around to grab more bulbs from the storage box and waggle over to sit and sort beside the tree with me.

Fingering the end of your tail unconsciously, you stare at the 6 foot tall monstrosity of a tree you chose last night in a dark parking lot along highway 94 selling overpriced christmas trees. Standing to string up the lights, I plug them in and your eyes look as round as saucers as the colors come to life. "Woah, they are so pretty. I wish I was covered in sparkly lights". You appear angry now, envious of the tree you chose for getting the attention and pretty lights you so thoroughly want. "Well pet, you know there is nothing I like more than to give you all the things you want- especially when it's almost christmas" I say as I grab for your feet that are crossed in front of you and you giggle while trying to worm away.

I grab for the silver tinsel garland to weave around you but my urge to pin you takes me. I tighten the tinsel around your wrists and hover over you as the tinsel reflects the string lights beside us. "Oh how pretty my kitten is, all gift wrapped for me, if only you sparkled a bit more".

I sit you up as I rise to connect strand upon strand of lights together, and I watch as you wiggle around in anticipation. I wrap the lights around your legs, then another strand around your arms as I work my way to your chest.

"Oh the bulbs are getting warm Daddy," you murmur as I press myself against you, finishing my expert decorations.

"Is that so? Poor thing. How uncomfortable you must be."

"No..I..Uhm..Daddy.." You whine as I relax my grip on your encaged body. I unbuckle my pants and throw my shirt to the side as I locate a rag to shove into your mouth and you submit to what is to come. My cock has been craving the tight confines of your cunt and I can't contain the urge to empty myself fully inside of you.

I take your warm glowing legs onto my shoulder and twist your tail around my finger before spreading your pussy open. Pushing myself into you I fill your cunt with piss until you overflow, feeling the sensation of my head being pushed on from all sides by warm powerful fluid. Shaking my cock to get every last drop as I exit you, you tighten in response, gushing piss all over your tail.

"Your tail is all wet now, kitten. I guess we will have to take care of that, won't we?" Is all the warning you receive before I fish my fingers around the base of the plug and remove it from your wanting..gaping...wet ass and insert myself with a swift thrust. A husky groan escapes my lips and whimpers muffled by the rag escape yours, almost making no sound at all.

I thrust in and out of your throbbing ass, as the bulbs from the lights leave red rings all over your arms and legs. As I get closer to cumming I slow down suddenly to ask, "Do you want me to cum in your ass princess? You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

You answer by wiggling your little ass on my cock frantically. I take my hand and encase your thigh, digging the hot bulbs into your tender flesh and I thrust fully into and almost out of your ass- ramming your little hole endlessly.

You squirm away and I pause, "I love how you squirm when it hurts. Bring your ass back to me so I can ruin it for you. Just like you want me to. Bring me your legs and place them right in my palm where they were so I can burn the memory of this night into your legs, along with your mind.

A long, silent moment follows where you assess the scene. You feel the hot bulbs, the warm tears coating your face, the dry cloth in your mouth, your cunt that gushed my piss as I fucked your ass and yes- your gaping, begging asshole. There isn't a single thing you'd change about the moment and you knew it.

You worked your way back to me, into my palm, right against my cock.

"Good girl. That's right. You need me to fuck you so badly. I'm going to reward you for making the right choice."

I wrap one hand around your throat and use the other to guide my cock back into your asshole, but only momentarily as I choke you and penetrate your piss drenched cunt. Back and forth I penetrate your ass then your cunt as you stay in a constant state of amazement as your brain is deprived of oxygen.

Losing myself, I start shoving myself into your pussy faster and faster enjoying the warm feeling of my piss covering your legs and your throat throbs under my hand.

"I'm going to cum in you kitten. I'm going to cum in that sweet ass of yours." I let off your throat and rip the cloth from your mouth. You open mouth moan, making my balls clench in pleasure. You frantically remove the tinsel binding your wrists and you rip your cheeks open and yell, "Finish in my asshole Daddy. Finish in my ass please, oh god please!"

Without even thinking about it you pull away as soon as I exit your cunt and you thrust your asshole onto my cock and I cum simultaneously falling forward over your legs as I pump what is left of my cum into your ass.

Spent, I pull the string lights out from the wall, darkening the room as we pant and detangle the lights -once again- so that I can spread your legs and lay -cock still inside of you- on top of you.