Naughty Pleasure Market Ch. 12

Story Info
Submissive guy enters the secret club of horny dominants.
3.2k words
4.64
8.5k
5

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A noon full of shocking revelations filled Matthew with so many thoughts that he was incredibly grateful to his sex dungeon buddies, who immediately helped him blow off some steam and relax after he arrived.

Alex, the slave boy he shared a bed with--like always--was incredibly hungry for sexual attention. Right after he noticed Matthew making a comeback, he demanded a blowjob. As a good, older colleague, Matt couldn't really refuse him, so they lied down. The horny boy had his sweaty balls sucked and hard cock jerked. For a moment, Alex was watching Matthew's handwork with a smug smile, but then their other buddy, Mohammed, climbed the ladder and started casually making out with Alex. Their wet tongues were licking one another, which Matthew was able to see whenever their lips weren't touching. A prolonging kiss made Moe so excited that his dick grew stiff. It was taken care off by even another slave who started sucking him off without even asking for permission.

This was exactly what they have been doing all the time since they moved in. Endless, uncontrollable orgy. So animalistic and normalized in its perversion, that none of the other slaves minded eating their meals right next to them. It often went even further; Matthew saw few of the boys spicing their food up with friend's cum. All of them were just constantly horny and it was certainly planned and expected by their masters.

"Matthew, Alex and Moe, get up and follow me," Logan, an alpha slave, called them right as he entered the slave bedrooms. "I see you're slutting yourself up again. Exactly what I need right now."

Interestingly, Logan was one of the most restrained slaves in their group. Even the other alpha slave, David, liked to fuck with all of the other guys (of course from dom's position). But Logan always seemed calm and professional. Matthew found it really disappointing, as Logan's smugness was incredibly attractive, especially when mixed with his jockish, rich boy appearance. And he had some really incredible low-hanging balls.

The three slave boys obeyed the alpha slave without questioning, stopped fucking and followed him out of the dungeon. Only Mohammed managed to cum, so Alex was forced to walk with his dick still being hard. As they moved, Moe asked the alpha slave a very simple yet essential question:

"Where are we going?"

"I was asked to bring three of the most sluttiest slaves to master Adam's room. Since I don't exactly keep any records on how slutty each of you are, I figured you're all slutty enough, so it will be faster if I just take whoever will be fucking at the time."

"I wouldn't mind being your slut, master," Alex taunted the alpha slave with a horny smile. Matthew knew he also had a thing for Logan. It was understandable, he just had that vibe which makes submissive guys line up to serve as his footrest.

"Master Adam?" Mohammed asked. "Is he a permanent resident of the house?"

"No, he lives elsewhere. He's a very good friend of Oscar, though," Logan answered patiently, as he led them onto the floor. "He's weird as fuck, but you'll be his bitches for the next hour, so better don't break the immersion or he will make your lives miserable."

Once they climbed the stairs, they've met three of the perma masters having a relaxed conversation in the corridor. Matthew blushed immediately, seeing that Ethan was one of them, alongside with master Davis. All four of slave boys had to bend to their knees the moment they noticed their superiors.

"Proceed," said master Davis, smiling at them. Almost immediately he continued his conversation with friends. Boys stood up and kept moving, respectfully looking down. Matthew's heart started beating like crazy once he felt Ethan's discreet touch on his hand.

Matt still couldn't forget the thing that his best friend told him...

"Money won't be enough to buy you out," boy remembered his words even with details like the exact tone of his friend's voice. "Oscar thinks of himself as some sort of a sex artist or whatever. That «cum needs to keep flowing» quote of his is written all over the app. That's also why he doesn't allow ugly guys as doms -- so the slaves are in willingly, to explore and fulfill their lustful desires. He wants to see the kinkiest, most sexually perverted things being done in his Naughty Pleasure Market, so he won't just let me have you, unless he believes I'm a twisted individual who wants to seize the opportunity to claim ownership of his best friend just to torture, humiliate and use him as a fleshlight."

The conclusion of this was shocking. Ethan, his straight best friend, was planning to have sex with him more than once and it wasn't supposed to be just vanilla, but sex full of filth and kinks, probably with witnesses.

"Alright, it's here," Logan interrupted Matthew's retrospections, as he reached for a handle of the doors with a number "12" written on them. "Enter and wait patiently."

Boys obeyed, entering a small, empty room. There were second doors leading out of it, but they were closed at the moment.

"On your knees," Logan ordered them. "Wait for your master to come. And you better stop covering your boner, Alex," he addressed the boy next to Matthew, who was desperately trying to hide his perky erection; no, not hide--Matthew figured--more like gently stroke it to ease the sexual frustration.

"I'm sorry, sir. I forgot. My body belongs to my betters' and I have no right to hide it from their sight," he recited a hackneyed text that all slaves have been taught, in hope of not scoring a punishment.

Logan closed the doors with a key and left, while they awaited master Adam in silence. Alex's dick kept jumping up and down, quite impossible to calm down, needy for attention. He just couldn't stop himself and started rubbing his cock head with his hand.

"Stop, you know you can't. Not now," Matthew whispered.

"Yo, look at that," Mohammed pointed at someone's sneakers standing in the corner. He reached for them and pulled one of the boots, straight to his nose. "Oh, shit. What a smell. What a man must fill those shoes with his feet..."

"Let me take a whiff!" Alex pleaded, enthusiastically.

"What the fuck are you doing, guys? We're supposed to be kneeling and not moving!" Matthew tried to stop them, but they seemed overwhelmed with horniness.

Alex pressed the shoe's entrance against his face and closed eyes, taking a deep breath. His cock started throbbing desperately, as he inhaled true man's essence.

"This smell is grand," he admitted. "One of the best smells I've ever had. Reminds me of my older brother's best friend's shoes. Wanna take a sniff, Matt?"

Matthew shook his head "no". Not without a reason. Metaphorically speaking, he still had Ethan's smell in his nose and didn't want to replace it. Even though it felt wrong and sinful, Matthew wanted to stay loyal to Ethan's feet. When he was worshipping them today, he understood that this is his destiny; his true place and role on this planet. He wanted to dedicate his entire life to being his best friend's footrest.

Suddenly, the doors have opened. The stinky shoe fell out of Alex's hand and landed loudly on the floor, as three slave boys assumed their submissive position -- head down, eyes on the floor between their knees, arms behind the back, silent, respectful and aware of superiority of real men. Alex's raging erection was fully exposed now. There was a clear expression of shame on his face.

But it wasn't just one master who left the other room to enter this one. Three men have lined up in front of the boys, who--looking down--could only see their massive, bare feet and white, cozy bathrobes.

"Master, we're so sorry. We shouldn't touch your belongings," Moe mumbled, knowing that they could be seriously punished for that shoe worshipping. In general, masters approved signs of eagerness coming from the slave boys, but they all seemed to hate two things: disobedience and initiative. As master Goldman told them once: slave is expected to suck, not to think. "Their manly smell had us confused, but it's no excuse. We're really sorry."

One of the men laughed.

"See, Jason? Your stinky feet were enough to make them sin. I think it's time to get used to that idea."

"Okay, which one is mine?" another voice asked, a very deep one.

"Take whichever you like the most, buddy. They're on me."

"I want the Muslim one, then," said the guy with a deep voice. "Are you a Muslim, boy?"

It took few seconds for the confused Mohammed to answer.

"No, Sir. I'm actually an atheist..."

"Oh, that's a bummer. I've always wanted to convert one with my cock. Anyway, I want him."

"Jason, what about you?"

"What's on that guy's dick?" Jason asked, clearly confused.

The most talkative out of the masters trio approached Matthew and touched his caged dick with the tip of his toe.

"That's a chastity device. It's there so he can't jerk off."

"Yeah, that's too weird for me. I'm gonna take the curly one."

"Considering that your shoes gave him such a hard on, you're probably the best match anyway. So, looks like I will be enjoying the tightness of the caged boy. Okay, slaves. Get up and follow us."

Only now, curious boys were finally able to see their masters. And the sight was truly exciting. The one with the deep voice, who chose to fuck Moe, was the largest of them all. He was wearing glasses and chewing on a gum, while staring at Moe's rear like a predator wanting to sink his teeth in boy's ass. Jason--apparently the sex master rookie--was the youngest, and probably the most handsome one. He had a clean shaven face and blond hair. Everything about him was screaming "a model from men fashion magazine cover".

Matthew's master, probably master Adam himself, had a thick beard and ginger hair. Both him and the largest master had dark hair shining on their chests, at least on the parts visible from under the bathrobes. Jason wasn't hairy at all.

They all moved to the other room. It was larger, full of unpacked boxes and had two big windows peeking straight at the trees in the garden. The only visible furniture in the room consisted of three sturdy, wooden thrones, standing next to each other, with scary looking chains and sharp hooks dandling above them.

"Okay, boys. Keep your hands in front of you and hold them together," master Adam ordered. He approached Moe with a pair of handcuffs, which clicked around boy's wrists. Horny Alex didn't even hide his wide smile of excitement. "If you're wondering why I'm restraining you, it's so we can inflict pain upon you without facing any resistance," he said this while laughing naughtily. "Okay, boys. Let's get comfortable."

The trio of masters removed their bathrobes, revealing long dongs and hairy balls. They all sat on the wooden thrones, next to each other. Slaves were told to approach them and get on top of men. Matthew felt incredibly vulnerable, sitting naked on complete stranger's lap, restrained and left without any way to say no to whatever was going to happen to him.

"Now, hang your handcuffs' chains on the hooks above your heads, so that they keep your arms up when you sit on top of us," Adam instructed all of the boys.

Matthew looked up. The hook was hanging quite high. He moved his hands up to reach it. The chain that kept his handcuffs together hanged on the hook, leaving him with exposed armpits, in front of a smiling ginger, who was fully aware of the power he held right now. Matthew was not only fully immobilized, but also left completely exposed to touch.

Suddenly, they heard some buzzing sound and the chains above them started moving upwards. Matthew gasped and his arm muscles tensed, as he was slowly being lifted into a less comfortable position. Fortunately, it brought them up only a little bit, to straighten up their postures.

"Okay, boys," master Adam said, but again addressing his friends, rather than slaves. "Enjoy yourselves!"

The masters trio rubbed their dicks with some lube and inserted themselves into each of the boys' asses. Matthew moaned, feeling a powerful meat spreading his insides and reaching the place that sent shivers straight to his nipples. This position was very unflattering for a slave boy. The cock inside of him was constantly stinging, forcing to somewhat naturally move up and down and to the sides, looking for more comfortable position. Matt decided to look straight into master Adam's eyes. He loved doing that when getting penetrated by a man. Their stares were always so calm and sure of themselves. They just knew that they were fully entitled to use that ass for their pleasure.

"Are you ticklish, boy?" master Adam asked, as his fingers explored boy's exposed pecs.

"Yes, sir..."

"Tell me your weakest spots. I promise to focus on them, so that your brain completely melts away."

Matthew bit his lip in excitement mixing with fear. Maybe he should lie? He could say that he's the most ticklish on his neck and stomach, and then pretend like that's really the case. But then, there was also that darker part of him, which wanted to tell the truth, so that master makes his tortures completely unbearable and Matthew will hate himself for doing that...

"It's on my ribs and armpits, master..."

Master Adam delivered as he promised. Soon, the room filled with Matthew's desperate laughs. He tried backing off from master's touch, but he was both impaled on a dick and immobilized by the hook. Chains above their heads started clinging loudly, as Matt tried to escape. But there just wasn't anywhere he could escape to. Adam chose to molest his armpits mercilessly and soon, Matthew couldn't breathe anymore.

"M-master... please... Hahahaha! Master, I can't! Hahahahaha. I beg you, stop! I can't! Hahahahaha! Hahahaha! Oh my god, please...! Please, please...! Master, no...! Hahahahaha! I can't breathe! I can't breathe...!" Suddenly, Adam's fingers moved to boy's ribs, making things two times worse. "Aaaahhh! Hahahaha! Please, please, ple-... Hahahaha! Haha, I can't! Hahahaha!"

Real life tortures would sooner or later bring peace of death to a victim. Tickles offered no such mercy. They were a tool of endless torment and Matthew was finding it out the hard way. The problem is, master Adam did not intend to stop, as because of the tickles, Matt was moving his butt a lot, wiggling in desperate attempt to escape, and that felt good to master's cock.

After few long minutes of struggle, Matthew's body muscles were screaming in pain caused by countless contractions. His skin was covered in a layer of sweat. But out of the sudden, bliss showed up on master Adam's face and he stopped tickling the boy, while thrusting himself into his hole. Matthew watched him, dumping cum inside of his ass, and could only think about how much he had to suffer, for this man to have his twenty seconds of bliss. It made him feel small and pathetic. Both of these things were great.

In the meantime, Moe and Alex struggled in their own ways. Alex, by falling a victim of edging. Master Jason was pumping his stiff cock, only to remove his hand in the most important moment, making Alex clench his teeth and growl in frustration.

"Master, please! Just let me cum! I will do anything in return, but stop torturing me, please...!!"

"Anything, huh? How about you start milking my cock with your ass? If you make me cum, I will make sure to exchange the courtesy." But unfortunately, Alex reached the edge much faster than his master and this time, boy had his orgasm ruined. His cock pumped out cum without any hand guiding it and it probably didn't feel very good, as Alex's face was filled with disappointment. Cum stains landed on master Jason's abs, who only smiled in a cruel way, seeing this.

Mohammed was in a lot more trouble. His mouth was sealed with a gag-ball, his nipples were red and swollen from powerful clamps crushing them and he had wax stains on his chest and arms. Master Marlon--as they found out later--was clearly a BDSM enthusiast who chose to motivate Moe to fuck himself on his dick with pure, simple pain.

"The moment you make me shoot, will be the moment I release you from this pain," Marlon explained a single, very simple rule, while still intensely chewing on a gum.

Once the trio of master had their fun, they released boys and went to take a shower, discussing the details of encounter they've just had. Slave boys were left on the floor, kneeling respectfully. According to rules, they've had to be officially released from duty before leaving.

"Even after all of this, you're hard?" Matthew asked Alex, whose dick was continuously standing still, like a flagpole.

"In the end, he didn't let me cum. He just made me milk him and left me hanging." Alex was clearly furious about this. His curly afro had bits of cum in it. "Once they dismiss us, you will take care of my dick, Matt," he decided, suggesting that Matt had little to no choice in this matter.

"You know my mouth will always take what you give it," Matthew assured him. He lowkey enjoyed that a younger, horny guy like Alex was treating him like a cumdump, to the point of making demands. "And you, Moe? Are you good?" Masters didn't provide them with aftercare, so Matthew felt obliged to try and substitute.

"No. His meat was so huge, that milking it hurt worse than these damn clamps. I feel like something is wrong with my ass now..."

Matthew broke his kneeling position to look at Moe's asshole.

"It looks fine, don't worry. Perhaps your sore butt would enjoy a session of gentle tongue massage? Before you shower, of course. We wouldn't want master Marlon's essence to go to waste."

"Yeah, I think I would love that. Thanks, Matt."

"Hey, guys... check this out!" Alex summoned their attention.

He solved the mystery of two missing pairs of shoes. Adam and Marlon had to strip here, as their shoes were standing in the corner. The boys were currently too sore to play sniffing game, but it wasn't even what Alex was pointing at.

On three, regular chairs, masters have left some pretty unusual sets of clothes: catholic priest vestments and three silver crosses on chains.

"Did we just... fuck... three priests?"

In the same time, masters enjoying the showers had an interesting exchange:

"So, what do you think, boys? Will these slaves do for the Offering Day?"

"Mine can be broken," Marlon assured. "If only I work on him a little bit."

"Mine won't do. He has a semi-dominant nature," Jason replied, while rubbing soap into his abs. "We could probably make him betray his friends, though."

"Mine would be perfect, but I'm afraid that this Ethan guy will be making problems," Adam sighed. "Which is a pity, because that boy has a potential to become a real pig."

"Just make sure that they don't know what we're planning," Marlon advised. "He might not even get in our way if he doesn't find out how fucked up our plans are."

"Well, I hope Oscar makes an official contest for this boy's ownership. If he does, these most fucked up intentions will grant us a victory."