Naughty Summer - Money Problems

Story Info
Her growing girls need clothes and Summer needs money.
7.7k words
4.4
7.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Primary Players:

• Summer -- A young woman in her mid-twenties with two young daughters to support. There is no man in Summer's life and making a living is hard. She met Enrique after she hit his car causing a rear-end accident. Summer is no one's fool and fully realizes that Enrique manipulated her into posing for him, and much more, to avoid having to pay for the damage. Still, she had to admit that, under Enriques tutelage, she had allowed herself to be used in ways she had only imagined before. And, in the end, Enrique kept his word and had not tried to blackmail her into a continuing relationship.

• Enrique -- An enterprising, and surprisingly, somewhat ethical photographer. His main business is legit but he is not beyond manipulating a situation and taking advantage when the opportunity arises. Summer is not the first young lady that he has taken advantage of nor will she be the last. His sideline is porn and he specializes in finding new young ladies to spin into his web.

• Rosa -- Enrique's assistant. A brown-skinned Latin stunner with whom Summer's pale complexion and blond hair created an exquisite contrast. Rosa is also the first female that Summer has ever had sex with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer watched her two babies playing in the backyard and realized just how lucky she was to have a place to live where there was a fenced yard and she was able to let the girls outside to explore. Her uncle used to live here but had moved to Florida after his wife had passed. While he wasn't rich, he was comfortable enough to be able to allow Summer to live here as long as she was able to pay the mortgage payment which was significantly lower than rent would have been for similar accommodations.

Despite her uncle's largess, Summer continued to have a hard time making ends meet. She worked as a waitress at one of the upscale restaurants in the area and she made more from tips than she would have been able to clear working in some other service industry.

Still, there never seemed to be enough money. Each month she just barely managed to meet expenses and there was nothing left over. She was constantly having to buy new clothes and shoes for her growing girls. She couldn't remember the last time that she had bought something for herself.

That was what had prompted her to call Enrique. He was one unusual dude. The man had a thriving portrait studio but he also produced porn on the side. Despite the shady nature of that business, she felt that he had treated her fairly in the past. There was no doubt in her mind that he had coerced her into doing things that she had only imagined, but that was the rub. She had imagined doing erotic things like what she had done under his direction but was reluctant to admit it.

In her opinion, their one-time relationship had been quite unusual. She had always had a choice about anything she did. Well, sort of. When she was honest with herself, she was forced to admit that what she had done under his guidance she probably never would have done normally. It had been an immense turn on and, despite her initial hesitance, she had ultimately enjoyed being used sexually.

She had often wondered about interracial sex and multiple partners, including strangers but she never thought she would become the focus of such activities. It made her feel powerful somehow and the realization that she had done things most other women would never do made her feel as if she was better than the average woman.

On her own, all she had ever had the nerve to do was expose herself to strangers occasionally. Exhibitionism was erotic as hell and even though she always wanted to do more she simply couldn't bring herself to act on the urges independently.

Enrique had changed all of that and now she was ready to expand the boundaries. At least that was what she kept telling herself. Honestly, she needed the cash that she hoped he would pay her.

So she had left her girls with a babysitter and was on her way to Enrique's studio. When she had called him she had simply asked if she could come and talk. She had not given him the reason behind her request and he had agreed to meet her today after his last studio appointment.

Rosa met Summer at the door and embraced her with a strong hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Summer," she exclaimed. "It's been months since we last saw you. I hope that things are going well for you. How are your girls?"

Summer embraced Rosa fondly. "The girls are fine thank you. In all honesty Rosa, I never expected to be back here again. Money seems to be tighter than ever."

Both women heard Enrique from inside the studio, "Ladies, can we move the hen party inside?"

The two women smiled tolerantly at each other and stepped inside.

As Summer entered the main studio she realized that very little had changed. Surprisingly, she felt comfortable here and then Enrique was embracing her. Holding her at arm's length he exclaimed, "Summer, you're still lovely and as innocent looking as I remember you. That was one of the best things that you had going for you. You looked like someone's daughter or the girl next door. All soft and cuddly. Everyone that saw your photos or video envied the men that you were with."

"But, I'm sure that you didn't ask to come by to reminisce over old times. What's on your mind?"

"Where're your manners Enrique," Rosa demanded. "Go on and sit down Summer. Would you like something to drink? We have coffee, soda, and some wine that I picked up the other day."

As she sat on the sofa where she had first experienced lesbian sex Summer smiled up at Rosa. "I'd appreciate a glass of wine please."

"You make yourself comfortable while I get us both some wine. Enrique, do you want something too?"

"I'll have a glass of wine too please Rosa," he said as he turned towards Summer. "Now, what....," he started but was immediately cut off by Rosa.

"Enrique, leave the girl alone until I get back with the wine."

Rosa returned just moments later with three glasses of wine. Finally taking a chair herself, she turned to Summer and asked, "What's on your mind, Summer? What could you possibly want from this scumbag," she said as she turned and smiled at Enrique who frowned at her.

Summer began, "I don't know where to start. This isn't easy for me."

"I need to earn some quick cash. I just can't seem to keep up much less get ahead."

"You're not in trouble are you," Enrique asked.

"Not in any specific way. I'm just tired of living from hand to mouth. Each month I barely cover my bills and I'm never able to put anything away for emergencies. I need a second job."

Enrique felt pretty sure that he knew where this conversation was headed but he wasn't about to make it easy. He had made good money on the pictures and video of Summer and he surely wouldn't mind making more. Hell, he wanted to get back into her pants himself but, he needed the request to come from her.

"Summer, I operate a small business here. The studio just produces enough income to cover expenses and pay a salary to Rosa and me. I couldn't afford another assistant even if I needed one."

Summer frowned. This wasn't going the way that she had expected. What could she say? "I don't need another hourly job. I have one of those already. I need a second job that has flexible hours and pays good money."

Smiling, Enrique continued to play along. "Well, I'd be happy to see what I could do about getting you some modeling jobs but they aren't very reliable and the pay is not going to make you rich."

Frustration was clear on Summer's face. "What about the other stuff that you do," Summer asked.

Seemingly puzzled, Enrique responded, "Other stuff?"

Finally fed up Summer blurted out, "You know what I mean. What about the porn?"

As if he was surprised by the thought, Enrique mused thoughtfully, "Well I guess I could see if any of my contacts were interested. We'd have to shoot some new content to show them. You said that you needed some cash so I could give you a hundred dollars for the evening. I know it's not much but it would be out of my pocket on pure speculation if that would help. I've only got an hour or so but I'd be happy to work with you right now if you thought it would help."

"I was hoping for more," Summer said sadly.

"I'm sorry but that's all that I can afford on speculation. If any of my clients are interested I should be able to put a package together sometime next week. If they agree I'm sure that the pay would be a good bit higher."

Enrique tried to close the deal, "You won't need to sign any model releases or anything like that since I already have them on file."

Summer quickly did the math. He was offering her a hundred dollars for an hour of work. If the photos and video that he shot tonight got her some other work it might turn out to be well worth it. "Okay, what do you want to do?"

"You and Rosa just sit right there and finish your wine while I set up the lights and cameras."

Enrique got busy and after a few moments, he announced that he was ready. "I've got a new little toy that I want to try out. These are tiny, almost invisible earphones. They wirelessly connect to this small microphone and they allow me to give you instructions that won't be picked up by the camera microphones. You just need one so put it in your ear and we'll test them out."

The tiny speakers were flesh-colored and slid easily into the ear. The women's hair rendered them practically invisible.

When Enrique said, "Can you hear me," each woman nodded. "Okay, let's get started."

"The video is running. Now I want each of you to get up and slowly disrobe. Be sure to look into the camera lens as if it was your lover from time to time. It's okay for each of you to occasionally glance at the other."

As she slowly disrobed, Summer felt her whole body begin to vibrate. Enrique had seen her naked before and much more but no one knew who would be looking at the video that was being recorded. She pulled her top over her head and removed her bra, exposing her small but firm breasts. She glanced down for just a moment and confirmed that her nipples were scrunched up and wrinkled in excitement.

Looking over at Rosa, she was once again amazed by the contrast. Where she was pale and slim, Rosa was dark and voluptuous. She had small firm tits and Rosa had brown pendulous breasts.

She had a figure that she was proud of although it was tiny. Still, the differences between the two women were enormous.

She glanced over at the camera and smiled as she slowly removed her jeans, letting them slide down her legs and off into a puddle on the floor. All that was left was her panties. She noticed that Rosa was already completely naked and giving her a thorough once over.

Summer jumped when the voice came into her ear. "Leave the panties on. Rosa, I want you to show us how you would make love to her."

With a broad smile on her face, Rosa turned toward Summer and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss was intimate and erotic and the whole time Rosa's hands roamed up and down Summer's quivering body.

Slowly, Rosa eased Summer back into a sitting position on the couch. Pulling Summer's panties down from the waistband, Rosa slowly peeled the plain cotton panties down Summer's shapely legs and dropped them on the floor.

Summer looked up into the camera lens as Enrique moved in for a close-up as Rosa slowly parted Summer's legs finally revealing her young pussy for the camera.

Summer had never been able to understand nor explain the feelings that she experienced at times such as this. Her most intimate charms were brazenly on display for anyone that had access to the video that was being recorded. She knew that it was unlikely that she would ever meet anyone that had seen her on display like this but the thought, the chance that it could happen was always such a turn-on.

Summer looked down between her thighs as Rosa pulled her pussy lips apart and the camera zoomed in even more. She watched as the tip of Rosa's tongue sought out, and found her clit flicking across the sensitive nub. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when Rosa moved forward placing her mouth tightly onto her pussy and thrusting her tongue into her as deeply as possible.

Rosa loved Summer's pussy. It resembled the pussy of a much younger girl with the inner lips held within. She could gauge the state of Summer's arousal simply by looking at her pussy. As her excitement rose, the outer lips parted and the engorged inner lips began to appear much like a flower in bloom. Rosa enjoyed this part of making love with Summer the best as she sensed Summer's imminent explosion.

Summer had succumbed to the lips working so diligently between her legs. She had risen the ladder towards her climax which suddenly reached the top and burst over her. She shuddered, moaned loudly, and began to thrash around trying to increase the contact between her throbbing pussy and Rosa's talented lips.

Unable to stall the inevitable any longer, Summer shook one last time and exploded. Jets of warm female nectar shot from her pussy and splattered all over Rosa's face and lips.

Rosa had anticipated the coming explosion and was prepared. Not every woman would ejaculate when they reached a climax but she had been hoping that Summer was one of them. The first shot bathed her face in warm goo but she was prepared for the next one with her lips parted wide. She swallowed the next two streams and then planted her lips firmly on Summer's pussy again hoping to catch even more.

"Holy shit," Summer thought. She was sure that the tongue flicking rapidly over the nub of her clit was going to kill her but, much to her surprise, Rosa's talented tongue caused her to climax yet again.

Rosa accepted her just reward and lapped everything that she could from the quivering pussy that was the focus of her attention. Her total concentration was broken by the voice in her ear.

"Fist her," Emrizue instructed.

Both women heard the instruction at the same moment and each had a somewhat different response.

Rosa smiled in anticipation. It would be fun to bury her fist in the lovely young pussy before her. It was distended and wide open for just that type of invasion. She turned and smiled showing her approval of Enrique's instruction.

For a moment Summer's world seemed to stop. She understood the instruction that Enrique had given and was somewhat intrigued by the idea. No one had ever done that to her before. Sure, she had used vibrators and other unconventional instruments to satisfy her sex drive and her curiosity in the past but, fisting?

Summer didn't have any time to consider anything further as she felt Rosa dipping two fingers into her sloppy wet hole. She watched intently as two and then four fingers began dipping in and out.

She concentrated even more intently as she watched Rosa add her thumb to the mix. And then, Summer saw Rosa's whole hand disappear between her widespread thighs. She felt it when Rosa made a fist inside her. The feeling was incredible while she watched and felt Rosa's fist moving back and forth inside her pussy.

Summer even managed to look up and smile at the camera as Enrique moved in closer to record the action taking place between her legs. She had never felt so full and marveled at how far Rosa was able to thrust her fist inside her.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to either woman, Enrique had placed his camera on a tripod and removed his clothing.

Once again the two women heard the disembodied voice as Enrique said, "Move Rosa. I want to fuck her ass."

Summer felt an acute loss as Rosa relaxed her fist and slowly removed her hand from inside her pussy. Almost as quickly she was aware of yet another sensation as Enrique placed the head of his cock against the rosebud of her ass and pressed forward.

Summer had learned her lesson the last time that she had her ass fucked. She had resisted, trying in vain to hold the sphincter of her ass closed, and was rewarded with the pain that entailed. Summer felt that this was a form of domination to which she must submit. She wasn't a fan of having her ass fucked but she knew that it was going to happen and that it would be less painful if she relaxed her muscles. She did so just as the head of Enrique's cocked popped into her and was quickly followed by the length of his shaft.

Enrique pulled the lovely blond's legs up and placed her feet over his shoulders which allowed him to bury himself into her as far as possible. He watched the lips of her thoroughly used pussy move as he shoved his cock in and out of her tight and shapely ass.

He was too aroused by what he had watched to last very long. As he felt his climax approach he decided to see if Summer would allow him to degrade her further. He pulled his cock from within her ass with a plop and quickly moved to kneel beside her head. This would give the camera a wonderful view of what was about to take place.

He wasn't sure what would happen but he wanted to be sure that it was all recorded. He hoped that she would part her lips and allow him to put his dick, which had so recently been in her ass, into her mouth. If not, he would have to be satisfied by cumming on her face. Either conclusion would make a satisfying end to this video.

He leaned in and rubbed his moist slippery tool across her lips waiting for her response. She remained motionless for a moment as if in thought, then she smiled, turned her head to the side, and parted her lips allowing him to slip most of his cock deep into her mouth. Her lips embraced his shaft as he moved to slide the length of his cock in and out between her lips cleaning his entire shaft.

Finally, he shoved forward and began to pump his seed into her mouth. At the last moment, he removed his cock shooting the last stream across her lips, over her nose, and onto her cheek stopping just short of her left eye.

That was the moment that Enrique noticed that Rosa, his intrepid assistant had removed the camera from the tripod where he had placed it and managed to get the full ass-to-mouth action on the video complete with close-ups. There simply wasn't anything better than a good assistant. Especially one who enjoyed sex and being in the videos with her boss and his models.

Summer had begun to worry. It had been almost a week since Enrique had filmed her and she had expected him to call much sooner. As if by magic the phone rang. She hurried over to the kitchen table and snatched her cell phone up, afraid that she might miss the call.

"Hello," she answered, and then sighed when she recognized Enrique's voice.

"Hi Summer. I'm sorry not to have called sooner but it took longer than I had expected to put things together and then decide exactly what type of video we should make. I think that we have a good plan now but I need to check on a few things."

"Didn't you tell me once that you enjoyed exhibitionism?"

Summer had gone through a stage where she had enjoyed showing herself off by going braless or wearing short shorts, etc. "Yes, Enrique. I think I told you about that before."

"Ahhh, good" he responded. "I've been talking to my sponsors and we thought that an exhibitionist video would sell well. Do you own a pair of low-top cowgirl boots? You know, the kind young women wear dancing sometimes."

"Yes, I do."

"Fantastic! You've certainly got the legs for them. We want to do this on a weekend afternoon. Can you arrange a sitter for your girls this Saturday?"

Summer thought a moment before replying, "I don't think that will be a problem. I can give you a call tomorrow to let you know for sure. I hope you want me to wear something other than cowgirl boots."

Enrique couldn't help but laugh at the picture his mind painted of Summer wearing nothing but cowgirl boots, walking down the streets downtown. Enrique shook his head in an attempt to remove the image and got down to business. "I want you to wear a button-up blouse with long enough tails that will allow you to tie them together above your waist. And wear an old pair of jeans. Can you do that?"