Naughty Summer - Money Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he tied the tails together and I turned to look at myself in the mirror.

I shook my head and said, "I think that I might like the other one better. Would you hand it to me please?"

When he had agreed to tie the tails together he had deposited the second shirt outside on a counter. As he turned to pick up the second shirt I quickly slipped off the shirt that I was wearing. As I stood there, totally naked from the waist up, Enrique had a good view as the salesman turned. I waited until he had just had time to catch a glimpse of my barred tits before turning to face the mirror once again.

He looked into my eyes in the mirror and I mouthed, "Would you like to touch them?"

He had been holding the shirt open for me to slip my arms into so he stepped up behind me and said, "What?"

Looking back over my shoulder I asked out loud, "Would you like to touch them?"

This time it was clear that he understood my meaning as he slipped his hands under my arms and around me taking one breast in each hand. We both watched in the mirror as he pinched my nipples and massaged my breasts.

After allowing this intimacy for a few moments I shrugged to indicate that playtime was over. He, once again, held the shirt allowing me to slip it on. He remained standing behind me as I tied the shirt tails together. I dropped my hands to my sides and turned a few times to get a better look finally saying, "I'll take this one."

At the same moment, I reached behind myself and squeezed his already erect cock. "Thank you," I said as I slipped past him and approached the register. Rosa came forward to pay the salesman as Enrique filmed the transaction.

The three of us left the mall giggling like teenagers. What an experience.