Naughty Summer - Money Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Summer thought for a moment, "Okay. I think I can manage that. What time do you want to get together and where?"

"Come on down to my studio around ten in the morning. Rosa is going with us so we can all go in my car."

"Okay. I'll be there then and Enrique, thanks."

On Saturday morning, just a little before ten Summer was about to press the bell at Enrique's when the door burst open and Rosa rushed out. "Oh, Summer. I'm so excited. Enrique told me about our plans for today. I can hardly wait."

A broad smile transformed Summer's features. You could not help but enjoy Rosa's enthusiasm. "I'm glad to hear that you're excited. I still don't know what we're doing or where we're going."

Holding the door for Summer, Rosa said, "Come on in then and let's get this show on the road. I can hardly wait."

Once inside, Enrique gave Summer's outfit a once over. "You've got the basics down but we're going to have to make a few changes. First, you need to get out of those jeans so that Rosa can fix them."

By now Summer was well used to Enrique's brusque mannerisms. Without question, she removed the jeans and then watched as Rosa took a pair of shears to the legs, cutting them off very short.

When Rosa handed the butchered jeans back to her she held them out and looked at Enrique who gestured for her to hold them up for his inspection. Still not satisfied, he gestured for Rosa to make them even shorter.

Rosa proceeded to cut off all of the material from the crotch down. It would now be almost impossible for Summer to even walk without her pussy peeking out in the front and the cheeks of her ass halfway uncovered. She then handed the jeans back to Summer.

At first, Summer just looked at the jeans picturing herself wearing them out in public. She finally figured, "What the hell," and put them on.

Before she could even step into them Enrique piped up. "Lose the panties," he said.

Surprised by the order Summer stood there for a moment visualizing how she would look wearing the scandalously short jeans. Deciding that the look stroked her exhibitionist self, she slipped the panties off and pulled on the jeans.

Enrique liked the look. Summer was on display like never before. He had her walk and sit on the couch. No matter how she moved you could see a good chunk of her lovely ass and when she sat down you could see her pussy unless she kept her knees tightly together. The shorts hardly covered anything.

"Damn, Summer you look hot," Enrique remarked. "Now let's do something about your shirt. The first thing we have to do is lose the bra."

"Enrique, where the hell are you planning to take me dressed like this," Summer asked somewhat rebelliously.

"We're going to start at the Mall and see how that goes. I haven't decided if we'll go anywhere else after that. You're not going to be alone. Rosa is going to walk with you and I am going to act like a stranger taking advantage of the situation and filming you. Both of you will wear the little earpiece that we used the other day. That way, I can give you directions and no one will know it. I've also added a tiny microphone for each of you so that we can have two-way communication."

"Our benefactors have authorized me to give you one thousand dollars upfront for the day's work. I thought that was just a little cheap so I got them to agree to pay you another five hundred dollars if they liked the movie so we've got to step up our game if you want the additional bucks."

"So, what's it going to be Summer? Are you going to lose the bra or not?"

"Damn it, Enrique. You know I need the cash. Alright, I'll lose the bra."

Enrique watched, smiling as Summer removed her shirt and then the bra. When she had the shirt back on Rosa helped to get it tied so that there was plenty of midriff showing between the top of her so-called shorts and the bottom of her shirt.

Liking what he saw, Enrique still felt that a little more could be done. He stepped forward and undid all of the buttons on her shirt. Then he stood back to admire the results.

Summer looked at the result in the mirror and exclaimed, "Damn, Enrique. Why not just go out nude?"

"Summer, you would look oh so fetching wearing only the boots but I'm afraid that you'd get arrested. This way, you're wearing clothes so the police will be much more likely to leave you alone. Besides, it's usually more erotic to have the essentials partially covered."

"Let me get some photos before we leave." Enrique had her assume several poses for his still camera. In most, her half-covered bottom was featured but he also had her sit or assume several poses that highlighted her from the front with her pussy peeking out beneath the shorts. Coming or going she painted an erotic picture. He was sure that the men who saw her would be captivated.

As they walked across the parking lot towards the mall, Enrique watched the two women walking in front of him for a while. Then he began to focus on the men that they encountered as they walked. He shook his head in amazement when he realized how many of them overlooked Summer. It seemed like most of them were lost in their little world either looking straight ahead or down at the ground, totally unaware of the display of female pulchritude crossing their path.

Before they entered the mall the three of them sat on a bench outside. Enrique gave both of the women the tiny earpiece and helped them hook up the microphones. Then Enrique moved some distance away and spoke to them. "Is this working okay? Summer, can you hear me?"

Summer's reply came back loud and clear. "I can hear you."

Rosa quickly replied, "I can hear you too."

"Okay. The way that I have the microphone set up you don't have to speak very loud for me to hear you. So keep your voice low and no one will know what you are doing. Act like your just two friends out for a day at the mall. I'll follow at some distance. If you speak to anyone the microphone will pick up your voice and that of the person speaking to you. I have it set up to record all of the audio so we can match it to the video if we want. Let's go and just see what happens."

As the two girls wandered along window shopping, Enrique held back trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. He used the zoom feature of his camera to gather close-ups as the two girls talked animatedly about what they saw in the store windows. "Summer, when you find a men's store with a window that allows you to see inside I think it would be great if you two went inside and browsed. I'll try to stay outside and film from there as long as you stay where I can see you."

Summer nodded her understanding and stopped at the next men's store to admire the well-dressed mannequins in the window. When she looked over at Enrique as if to question the choice he quickly nodded his approval.

Although she was not able to look around too much, she was acutely aware of the men ogling her exposed ass. Once she entered the store, it would be more confined and the men would be able to move close to try to get a glimpse of her barely covered tits.

Summer felt an exhilarating feeling as she brazenly walked into the store. Too many times to count she had wanted to do something such as this but had refrained in fear. Now, with Rosa by her side and Enrique nearby and in immediate communication she felt the greatest thrill of her life.

While Summer attempted to act nonchalant, Rosa kept up a chatter about the effect that she was having on the men. Rosa had moved away from Summer a bit to give the men in the store more opportunity to get close and one of them quickly moved in Summer's direction.

Enrique could not have placed Summer in a better position if he had set things up himself. She was standing in an aisle and he had a great view as the first man approached.

Summer sensed the man approaching down the cramped aisle and looked up and smiled at him. He returned her smile and continued working his way down the aisle as he pretended to be shopping.

Thankfully, Summer had been warned of his approach otherwise, she would have jumped as the hand brushed her bare ass. It was removed almost immediately but returned when the man realized that Summer had not responded to his touch.

Enrique had it all on video as the man slowly moved his hand toward Summer's exposed ass cheek. He laid his hand gently on her skin, and when she did not complain, he began to move his hand savoring his good luck.

Enjoying the feel of this stranger's hand feeling her ass, Summer had an idea. Slowly she turned toward the man slightly. She wanted to see if he would become frightened and move his hand. When he did not she turned more toward him.

Enrique couldn't believe what he was getting on video. He had zoomed the camera in for a closeup as Summer continued to turn until her crotch was under the stranger's hand.

Enrique zoomed out in time to see the startled look on the man's face as he realized that the prize being offered to him was no longer the ass of this enticing young blond. It was her pussy and the cutoff shorts that she was wearing gave him full access.

Quickly, Enrique zoomed back in and caught a great closeup as the man took complete advantage and pushed a finger under the shorts.

Summer felt the man fumbling at her crotch and shivered when his finger finally entered her pussy. "Holy shit," she thought. "I can hardly believe that this is happening and that it's exciting as hell."

Enrique caught it on video when Summer whispered to the man, "More. I need more." Luckily, Enrique had the camera zoomed out and you could visibly see the startled look on his face when he heard Summer's demand.

Summer was standing stock still, her legs spread allowing the stranger as much access to her pussy as possible. She felt the difference when his second finger joined the first. The man was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible as he struggled to meet the demands of the young blond dancing around on his stiff fingers.

Summer felt her body shudder as she reached a mild climax. When her body stopped shaking she stepped back forcing the man to remove his fingers from within her pussy. She looked up at him with a smile and said, "Thank you." With that, she turned and walked down the aisle.

Enrique continued to video the man as he watched Summer walk away and out of the store. He slowly looked down at his hand as if in disbelief. He raised his hand to his nose and sniffed, then he placed his fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean.

Enrique, Summer, and Rosa quickly walked away to another part of the mall. They found a group of benches arranged so that they could easily converse.

Summer was still breathing heavily as a result of her recent activity. Both Rosa and Enrique felt the excitement as well. None of them had ever thought that they would have been able to video what had just happened.

Enrique, like every photographer, was constantly looking for a new photo or angle. For his next clip, he began to video the approaching mallgoers over Summer's right shoulder. That way he could focus on the people approaching from behind her with a splash of her blond hair in the lower right of the image.

He finally found what he wanted when he spotted several men that were walking along in a group having an animated conversation. As they approached he changed the view to gradually include more and more of Summer, finally zooming in on her partially exposed pussy lips peeking out from the crotch of her shorts.

As they approached, Enrique stood up and moved behind Summer quickly telling her, "Summer I want you to say 'Hey' loudly at those men, and then, when they look back this way I want you to spread your legs apart and flash them a good view of your pussy.

By this time, Summer was used to following Enrique's instructions so she complied immediately. "Hey," she said. As the men turned, almost in unison, she smiled and spread her legs just as Enrique had instructed her. The feeling she felt when they turned and were rewarded with a good look at her pussy was indescribable. She had never felt as feminine and desirable as she did at that moment when five strange men looked directly between her legs at her exposed pussy lips.

They stared as long as possible despite being slowly swept away by the crowd pressing them onward down the mall.

Enrique broke out into a huge grin as he exclaimed, "Perfect."

"Did you see the looks on their faces," Rosa questioned.

Summer sat there as the enormity of what she had just done sank in and her face slowly colored a deep red. She felt immediate embarrassment, excitement, pleasure, and so many other feelings she couldn't describe. "Oh wow," was all she could manage.

The three of them were on such a huge emotional high that it was hard to imagine anything that could compare. Grabbing Summer's hand, Enrique pulled her to her feet saying, "Let's get away from here before they decide to come back. We'll go get something to drink in the ice cream shop over in the other wing."

During the whole walk to the ice cream shop Summer and Rosa had been chattering away about how awesome that had been. Meanwhile, Enrique's mind had been working overtime on what they could do next. This was turning out to be beyond his original expectations and he had no intention of letting the fires cool.

The three of them got drinks and then sat at a small round table with four small seats. You know the kind you always find in soda and ice cream shops.

While they sat there Enrique had been debating how bright the light might be under the table. He moved the camera down under the table and took a few moments of video with the camera aimed at Summer. Then he took a look at the resulting video and made some small adjustments.

When he was finally satisfied he tried to interrupt the ongoing conversation. "Ladies. Ladies! We have work to do. Rosa, you're going to have a part in this too so listen up."

"Summer I see that you are sitting on one of your legs which is fine. Please stay that way for a moment. I'm going to put the camera under the table and video as you uncross your legs. Then I want you to open your legs and reach between them. Arrange the crotch seam so that your pussy lips protrude on either side."

"Rosa, when she's done and her hands are back above the table I want you to reach down and lay your hand on her leg and begin to slide your hand back and forth. Summer, when she does that I want you to spread your legs as far as apart as you can giving her full access."

"When she does that Rosa, I want you to do your very best to see if you can get her off.'

"What," Summer exclaimed. Are you crazy? You know that she can make me climax. What the hell are you thinking? First, the crotch of my shorts will get wet and second I'll make a mess on the floor."

Enrique had to smile at the looks that he got from the two women when he said, "So what's the problem? We're here to make a video. We're here to do the unexpected. We're here to make some money. Let's get it on," he said as he lowered the camera below the table and aimed it at Summer's crotch.

The camera was set up to broadcast what it filmed via Blue Tooth to his cell phone so Enrique could see what the camera was seeing. He watched intently as Rosa's hand moved to Summer's pussy and began to probe. In a matter of moments, she was driving two fingers into Summer's pussy.

Summer let out a hiss as Rosa's talented fingers worked their magic on her sex. Through clenched lips, she asked Enrique, "Are you sure you want to do this because when I climax there is going to be a mess and we had better be ready to get out of here."

Enrique looked down at his cell phone and watched the action under the table. Summer had begun to shake as her emotions ran away with her.

"Oh, oh," Summer gasped. "I can't hold it any longer. Here it comes, "she exclaimed in a voice loud enough to turn heads at nearby tables. A veritable gusher of feminine ejaculate burst from her pussy and shot out so far that Enrique felt it land on his hand and some even ended up on the camera lens which he thought was a great effect.

Rosa pulled her drenched hand from under the table and began searching for napkins to use to wipe up the mess. While Summer sat there trying to recover her composure, Rosa pretended to accidentally spill her Sprite under the table and Enrique cleaned off the camera lens and gathered everything up.

Summer was in complete shock at what she had just done. She had never been so aroused or participated in a more erotic act. She looked around at the other patrons. Many were staring at them openly, not sure exactly what they had witnessed. Suddenly Summer realized that her legs were still spread wide under the table and her engorged sex was on full display for those that wanted to look.

She snapped her legs together and stood. Without waiting for Rosa or Enrique she hurriedly walked out of the café so that she could get her emotions under control. Moments later she became aware of Rosa and Enrique as they joined her.

Enrique was the first one to recover his voice. "Do you have any idea just how erotic that was? This video is going to be some of my best work. Summer, you were amazing, and Rosa, your talented fingers had her shooting her load in record time. I can't wait to get back to the studio so that I can edit this. This video is going to be epic."

"Come on," he said. "I've got another idea."

Rosa smiled and Summer shook her head. "I'm not sure that I can survive another one of your ideas." She tried to sound disgruntled but she willingly joined them as they headed to yet another area of the mall.

A few moments later, Enrique stopped in front of a new men's clothing store. He quickly told Summer what he wanted her to do. I've got to tell you that I was shocked at what he expected me to do and so damn excited that I could hardly wait.

Rosa and I went into the store as we had before. Enrique had told me to engage one of the older salesmen and ask for their help. Rosa was just supposed to stay close by in case things got out of hand.

Believe me, it wasn't hard at all to get a salesman's attention dressed as I was. I had to turn down the first two men who offered to help me. Despite that, they both got a good look down my wide-open shirt and it wasn't easy to get them to leave but Rosa was a big help.

Finally, I saw a gentleman that looked to be about sixty years old. As I approached it was easy to get his attention and it was clear that his age had not diminished his radar. His eyes quickly found the opening to my shirt and I made sure that he got a good look as I asked him to help me find a new shirt similar to the one that I had on.

We browsed the aisles for a few moments and I finally selected a couple of shirts. When I told him that I wanted to try them on he led me to a changing booth. Before entering the booth, I looked to make sure that Enrique had a good line of sight. When he nodded, I took one of the shirts with me and stepped into the booth asking the salesman to hold the second shirt for me. That way I knew that he would hang around.

I faced the back wall but did not pull the curtain closed. With the salesman watching, I unbuttoned my shirt and put on the new one. While I was getting the new shirt on I made sure to adjust my position so that he would be able to see my bare tits in the mirror that was on the back wall.

I left the buttons undone and turned to face him and asked if he would mind tying the shirt tails together for me. He was hesitant at first and mumbled something about it not being proper but, when I smiled and said, "Please," he stepped forward.

Once he decided to help there was no hesitation. Taking full advantage of the situation. He took hold of the shirt tails but, instead of tying them together, he pulled them out and away from my body affording himself a clear and unobstructed view of my young tits.