All Comments on 'Naughty Summer'

by Writer6324

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dreams

Would really enjoy paying off my debt this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unusual finish to this story

Well, it is very unusual that the person in charge (photographer) actually has a finish time with the victim. Usually the photographer will be blackmailing the girl for more shoots and increasingly intense abuse. Rarely does a story actually end and with the victim walking off free and clear. I can probably count on one hand a good ending story. Yeah, the girl seemed to like it but there is no need to worry about getting STD's in these stories or a chance to get pregnant. Refreshing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it is unusual that a blackmailer actually honors his word. Unfortunately for Summer her time with the photographer is over but there will be many more guys sniffing around. It was a bit disheartening to see that there were teenagers, and families with small children, at the park that saw Summer since Literotica does not allow underage people to get involved. Too bad that the police did not catch Summer and Enrique. Enrique could afford that last one thousand dollars as he has made a ton of money while exploiting, and abusing, Summer's body. I am glad that Summer did not turn out as a sex crazed bimbo, and she still had her two children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous