Naughty Swim Instructor (Chicago #6)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I came down, my eyes reopening to watch him stroke, alternating between a light grip and a tighter one.

"Do you want more of my cum?"

I sighed, feeling another shiver of pleasure rush over me. "Yes."

"Tell me."

"I want more of your cum."

"Good. I want to fill your pussy this time. I want to feel how my dick slides right into you when you're so wet like this. Then squeezing around me."

"I want that, too," I breathed.

"Get back up on the desk," he ordered.

I got up quickly and sat back on the desk, leaning back with my ass right at the edge.

Mark stepped forward and slid all the way into me right away, thrusting fast and hard.

"Oh fuck," I yelped when I felt him. "God, that feels so good." I didn't hesitate to bring my hand to my clit, rubbing fast and hard as he fucked me. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum again."

"Cum for me. I love making you cum, Sam. I love feeling you cum on my cock. Squeezing your pussy around me."

A string of involuntary moans and curses flowed from my mouth as I came again, this orgasm somehow surpassing the others in intensity as I clenched, squeezed, and writhed around him.

Mark didn't stop thrusting. I felt him squeeze and slap the side of my ass as he kept fucking me, hard and fast, driving me crazy with his words. More moans and curses punctuated each dirty phrase.

"Cum again," he ordered. "Don't stop. Cum with me."

"Fuck!"

"Cum again on my cock when I fill you up."

"Ohhh fuck!"

"I want to bring you home with my cum all over you. Filling you. Dripping out of you."

"Fuck! Holy shit!"

"I want you to still feel it tonight after you shower and get in bed to make yourself cum again for me."

"Oh, my god!"

"Be my slut and cum on my cock again, Sam."

"Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Once again, I was writhing and clenching on Mark's cock, my shaking thighs squeezing around him.

Then it was his turn again. "Oh god... oh my god... Cumming!" he grunted, breathing hard. "Fuck... Oh fuck... Mmm..."

I sighed and moaned, laying back on the desk, still squeezing my legs around him, a huge smile breaking over my face. "Fuck, that was crazy," I laughed, releasing the death grip my thighs had around Mark's waist.

Mark pulled back gradually and we both slowly got up to get dressed. I felt his cum drying on my chest as I pulled my suit back up over it, smiling as I felt it; as he watched.

Once we were ready to go, we parted ways at the locker rooms with matching grins. I went to the front desk to check out from my shift while Mark waited for me outside the gym. Then we walked to his car, and he drove me home. I couldn't stop smiling as we joked around and made comfortable small talk the whole way, his hand resting comfortably on my thigh, rubbing and squeezing now and then. Trouble or not, I knew I was way past the point of following Molly's advice to get out and end things now.