Naughty Trans Fem Nurse

Story Info
Stephanie poses for the camera.
1k words
2.69
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now 24 years of age, I have been transitioning for some 15 months and making pleasing progress. My boobs fill a b cup. MY hips have become round. There's curve, albeit slight, in my waist. Electrolysys treatments have removed my facial hair and my cheeks are puffier. My arms are softer. In short, I pass for female in any setting.

I'm tall for a girl, 5' 10". I've always been lean but these days I have a higher percentage of fat and far less muscle mass.

My bestie Janette Kenworth is actually a couple of inches shorter than me. Like me, she is transfem, her development progressing at roughly the same pace.

Janette and I became acquainted through a transgender chat room. As time passed we conversed in private message mode gaining insights into the other's personality.

Anyway, a balmy spring afternoon at 4 p.m. finds us walking along a path through woodlands near my home. I've been on this path many times in the past and have described it to her.

ON one side of a gravel trail the pond glistens under the blue sky. Close to its banks foliage reflects off the water.

We don't disclose too much information, preferring instead that people see us as females.

On this day I am wearing ankle jeans, a blue teeshirt and hiking shoes. A gaff helps conceal my penis which is between my legs and pointing backward. My balls are up inside their sockets.

I put my blond hair in a ponytail, and pinned silver hoops to my earlobes. I applied Coral to my thin lips and a hint of makeup. Eyeshadow brings out the beauty in my blue eyes

Janette has long chestnut-brown hair and light-brown eyes. She prefers a darker shade of lipstick and a light-brown eyeshadow.

She is wearing blazing-pink Capris pants. C cup boobs make conspicuous mounds in the white sleeveless top.

We had walked nearly a mile listening to the birds chirp, watching the occasional small animal scurry toward the trees and even couple of dogs.

We had swapped anecdotes, some about the present time and some about bygone days.

I pulled my cell phone from my back pocket and tapped the Amazon Music symbol. Within seconds the screen changed. The tune titled "Too Young to go Steady" played expressively by John Coltrane on a tenor saxophone aroused feelings in me for her.

Like me, Janette grew up listening to jazz. She drew closer to me enabling her to better hear the music.

"Nice music," she said softly.

I nodded and asked, "does it put you in the mood."

"Yes it is romantic."

We walked a few more steps and she put her arm inside my arm linking us together.

Janette you are so going to get laid tonight. I intend to make passionate love.

We found a park bench facing the water and took our seats. She took my hand in her hand and I sidled closer putting a hand on her thigh.

She knows a lot about me, including the reality that I have a brother, age 29, who is gay.

"Michael's getting married in September."

"That's great."

"I'm so happy for him. He and Keith make such a nice couple."

"How long have they been seeing each other?"

"Three years," I replied.

"That's long enough."

The next question out of her mouth came as a surprise. As pastimes go this one was at the bottom of my list, if it even made my list.

"I want to go online and set up an account. I want to pose naked for tips."

"Really?!"

"Pose with me."

"No way," I shot back. "I'm not an exhibitionist."

"You don't want anyone to see your dick?"

"NOPE," I said, obstinately sticking to my guns.

"It'll be fun."

I didn't reply to that.

She added, "and one can make a ton of money."

How naive can you be?

"Hon porn stars don't make a lot of money. The studios and the mobsters who own them get rich off the porn stars work."

A couple of evenings later I find myself alone in my living room. There's no surprise there. Sometimes my sofa is my favorite spot.

Janette and I have never lived together. She resides twenty miles from me.

Maybe I will pose. If I don't make any money it's no big deal.

I went for my lap top which I placed on the coffeetable and turned it to face the livingroom. Chaturbate is a site where I've spent many hours checking out men, transwomen, women.

MY profile, which I just submitted minutes earlier, reads as follows:

Name: FoxyStephanie

DOB: May 25 1998

Age: 24

Sex: transfem

Interested in: women, transfem

Body type: slim

Tattoos and piercings: none/ none

Smoke/drink: Occasionally/ occasionally

Location: in your dreams

I had already stripped down to panties and top before starting the broadcast, my first ever.

The camera captured my full body. I pulled my panties to mid-thigh and the floral print camisole off my boobs.

Swaying in circles made my dick swing. Going Up and down rapidly on my toes made "the girls" jiggle.

After a minute I closed my left hand around the shaft. Bent on ejaculating I jerked it. Meanwhile I didn't resist the urge to caress my boobs and press a finger onto my nipples. This is not the first time pleasuring myself, just my first broadcast.

I turned the monitor letting the camera face the rocking chair.

Relaxed in the chair, I tightened my grip on the shaft and pumped my hand more rapidly.

I stopped posing only to relax in my sofa and watch other broadcasters. Streaks and drops of cum are on my body but I'll leave the mess there. Hell I'm only going to add to it.

Over the ensuing half hour I watched a dude, a woman, a transwoman and another dude. By this time I was ready to rub out another one. With a loose grip and a few strokes my dick pointed to my chin. I tightened my grip and about five minutes later added to the mess on my body.

At 5 45 a.m. I changed into purple scrubs inside the nurses locker room and took my seat in 6 central nurses station. Among my colleagues the reality of transition is known for a long time though it doesn't come up in conversation.