All Comments on 'Naughty Wife Ch. 01'

by billndeb37891

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Could've been better, more erotic

A bit forward. It is hard to believe that in a first time fuck that the new guy would bring along a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
naughty wife goes BLACK!!!...

...she needs her own personal BLACK ADONIS 13" STALLION..to show her what it means to be a 'personal' white trophy wife..to love it so much as to become a 'BLACK OWNED' breeder vessel..as is VANNA WHITE for the last 32 years..to sign a lifetime contract to serve/service her assigned breeders..on private yachts..on private leer jets..on private ocean going excursions/vessels/conventions..on 'weekends'..at 'conferences'..at her BLACK MASTER's order/pleasure..to 'entertain'..as directed..24/7/365..and lead a 'normal' life simultaneously..with her lesbian 'sisters/girlfriends'..oh yes..VANNA has her BLACK STALLIONS!!..a TRUE SLAVE FOR MASSIVE..THICK..LONG..BLACK MEAT..YOU GO GIRLs..HHHHOOOTTTT!!!...;-}...XXXXcellent!!!..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

formula61formula61over 12 years ago
Excellent story!

There is nothing like having a naughty wife to share fun with, loved reading the adventure. Thanks for sharing it!

Rafael

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Tasty treat

Wife being naughty is always good. But dear she has yet to give you a tasty treat from her cunt bowl.

My naughty wife always reserve it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We don't go quite that far.!

My wife is always naked at home as am I , and both of us answer the door naked...but we limit sharing sex with only our close friends. I love to show her off and there are a couple of bars we go to where she usually gets completely naked and gets groped and finger fucked but we have gotten to know all of them. We have allowed strangers to grope and finger her in adult movies. BARE469

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Of course

A woman would invite two strange men, she met online, to her home where she was alone. That's not kinky, that's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wuss

Try that with My Wife and I will be very unhappy ..My wife and i promised to always stay faithful . I told her before we got married that if she saw someone should could not live without ... Let Me know I would pay 3 months house payments and find a place of my own ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous