Naughty Wife’s Adventures - Pt. 02

Story Info
A long drive with my husband's colleagues.
1.1k words
3.96
12.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, am Aparnaa and am back to share another experience from my adventures. Please do read my previous story to have a background about my sexuak lifestyle.

So after the first session with Manpreet and Rahul, we had multiple sessions together more often. The more sessions we had, the more they made me open and daring to do alot of exposure and public activities. I'll detail one such experience I had.

After a few sessions with Manpreet and Rahul, they grew bolder and horny. They used to text me often and send me nudes to keep me also wet and horny all the time. They started coming almost every weekend and try to get my husband drunk so they could enjoy me. One weekend they came early morning and convinced my husband to start drinking. They had plans of going out for a long drive and they told me about it. I was scared and knew it was risky. But these guys promised me that nothing would happen. I trusted them about this and was okay with it.

These guys started drinking at 7am in the morning and Rahul and Manpreet only had 2 rounds. But they kept on pouring for my husband and my husband kept on drinking continuously. And by the time it was 9am, my husband finished the entire bottle of vodka and was slurring. I made some food in the meantime for my husband and served him. He was not even in a position to eat. Soo I fed him and he just blacked out while eating. We then carried him to the bed and made him lie down there. I made some food and also kept water beside him and came back to the hall. Manpreet and Rahul were already excited and asked me to get ready fast. I just wore a leggings and a long kurti top with cuts on the side till my hips. We locked the house and I went with them to Rahul's car. Rahul said we will be going to a place which is like a 2 hour drive from my place and it's like a vast area. He said we can come back by 5pm and he is sure that my husband won't wake up since he drank alot and even if he does wklake up he won't remember since he will have a severe hangover.

We then got into the car. Rahul was driving and I was sitting behind with Manpreet. We were talking and Rahul said we have alcohol with us and while coming back his driver will come to that place and drop us back home since we will all be drunk. I knew that we will be having fun, soo I made sure to take my contraceptive pill so that I don't get pregnant. In few mins Manpreet was all over me, he pulled my pants down and started to finger my pussy while kissing me. And I didn't stop him at all. We were still in the city and during traffic and all people would peek inside and see what am doing. My pants were only pulled down till my thighs. In the same time I pulled his cock out from his pants and started to massage it. He became hard in my hands in no time and started to leak as well. And Rahul was watching all this throught he rear view mirror. Sometimes Rahul would drive slowly so that stranger could see what's happening inside the car. After a point my pants were an obstacle for him, so he just removed my pants and turned me around, spread my legs and started to suck on my pussy. It was amazingg. I was just leaking like a water tap and Manpreet kept on saying how tasty I am. He was sucking my pussy and fingering it at the same time and in few mins I had an orgasm and I squirted on his face.

He removed his head and let me relax for a bit. He then sat properly and asked me to sit on his dick. And me like a slut sat immediately, but I couldn't sit properly because my head was hitting the ceiling of the car. Soo I bent down and sat on his dick and started to move my hips up and down. It was embarassing to do it in the car and every now and then people used to peep inside the car to see what's going on. After a few minutes he cummed inside me and pumped my pussy completely with his cum. I just sat with his dick inside me for few minutes cause I was also tired. Then I got his dick out and sat beside him. I asked if we have something to drink and they said they only have alcohol in the car and we need to get something. By this time we reached the highway and Rahul stopped the car at a small shop where they sell cigarettes and pan. Manpreet thought for a second and then gave me some money to get cigarettes and somthing to drink. I took my leggings to wear it and Manpreet pulled it away from my hand. He was like why don't you go just like that and get everything. I just looked at him and was like i cant do that it's embarassing. He was like you try it and you'll like it and try to have a conversation with the shopkeeper. He also said that he'll come with me.

I then got out of the car, just wearing a kurti top. Nothing below and while walking to the shop I can feel Manpreet's cum dripping through my thighs. Manpreet was following me and Rahul was int he car looking at my ass wiggling as I walk. I reached the shop and asked the shopkeeper uncle to give me something to drink and also a pack of cigarettes. By this time Manpreet was also standing near me and grabbing my ass from behind. The uncle asked what else I want. And Manpreet without hesitation asked if they have condoms. The uncle looked at me and Manpreet shocked. Manpreet was like, I need some condoms to fuck her and spanked my ass in front of him. The uncle smiled at Manpreet and asked how much he paid for me. And Manpreet said it's free and no cost. The uncle was shocked to see a beautiful woman does not charge for sexual things. He just looked me up and down and smiled. We got all the things and I turned and started to walk to the car coz I was shy. This is the first time I did something like this and I enjoyed it. Manpreet cam behind me and stopped me. He then lifted the back of my kurti till my head exposing my naked ass to the shopkeeper. And shopkeeper was shocked to see me completely naked below. I immediately got inside the car.

To be continued....