All Comments on 'Naval Academy Wrestler'

by HairyJacques

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

One fuckin HOT story from beginning to end, hard all the way thru!!

Jackswell1Jackswell1over 6 years ago
HOT!!! Who Seduced Who...............

This is without a doubt one of my very favorite HOT from the start stories, and contained several of the Hot fantasies I have always hoped to make reality. Amazing story! Keep writing hot straight (??) buddy stories. Great writing skills, and very believable... 5 Stars

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved it. Keep writing. We need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I love stories where a guy cheats on his wife with another guy instead of a woman... so hot!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 5 years ago
Memories

Awesome story (especially as I’m a grad) :-) Keep then coming! I had an encounter with a Marine captain. Hopefully I’ll feel up to writing about it.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 4 years ago
Very Hot

Great story had me hard throughout. Wish you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved LOVED their connection! The descriptions drive you wild! Love their hairy chests, treasure trails, cocks and asses. They seem to be true lovers of each other. Thanks for writing this loving story!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot sexy duo!

Hot sexy hairy duo with great sex, wonderful descriptions and good plot development. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing, descriptive about boy hair, armpits, pubes, muscular chests, veiny cocks, great sexual chemistry.

Thank you for writing this and your other stories as well. I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm, love the thought of hot sweaty masculine hairy crotch smell, especially in white underwear! The descriptions were really erotic and had me throbbing wishing I could experience something like that. Although anal isn't appealing to me, the rest of the story boned me up and I loved reading it, very well done and held my attention in more ways than one!

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

Wow. Your descriptions are phenomenal and just kept me cuming. I know they have more chemistry than just sex but I hope Greg finds a long term relationship for himself if his coach is going to remain married. When does Greg admit that he really loves and thinks about his lover as more than just his coach? It’s so hot and I am also touched by Greg’s confessions about not being drunk or asleep. The massage was great too!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok but most likely the old man would be the bottom. As a college boy I always top any middle aged married family man.

MRayWatcherMRayWatcher8 days ago

Raw male passion, coupled with the eager exploration of each others penis at it's most sensitive places as well as head to toe kissing and touching is maxed out to the fullest with all five senses. Add to that the penetration of each other's ass with fingers, tongue and finally their hard cocks was simply amazing. Quite the story and I'm happy to say one that gave me a good erection too. Bravo and a quality 5 star sexual encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous