All Comments on 'Navigation'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line and emtoins also knowing that part of the South Coast well and having sailed into Cowes, brought good memories back. MORE please

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Each of your stories in a standalone gem. Thanks to the solid foundation of the mechanics of your craft, as a result of which I the reader don't have to stumble over misspellings, mispunctuations, and errors in grammar or syntax, you tell your stories with such a crystal clear style and with such careful construction and pacing, that we enter into your stories and let them sweep us along to a satisfying conclusion.

What struck me in particular with this story was your ability to describe in words what a woman experiences when filled with a penis and then her experience of oral and digital lovemaking with a woman she loves wholeheartedly.

Your artfulness is a magnificent gift. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was wonderous, I love the way your stories are a symphony, Please write an epilogue to this story, I so want to read about their vacation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was HOT!!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
WOW

I think this is the only time in my 62 yrs of life that i wish i had been born as a woman , i'm astounded as to how much this story has got to me , i have read countless stories of incest , lesbianism , and every other type of sex , but this has got to be the most beautifully written true to life love story i have ever read , if this is not based on some true event in your life , then you are blessed an imagination equalled by no other . Thankyou for the time you have taken to write this story , if it has not affected anyone else , you have given me a lot to think about .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For as long as I can remember, I’ve thought the truest love in the world was between sisters.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful tale of true love and tenderness...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonabout 2 years ago

You have some great stories. I loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent . . . A love story more than anything else between two lonely people who had so much to give each other. What a discovery they made and life changing. For once, your nautical terminology was right on and it supported their journey of discovery and intimacy. How I miss the sea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am crying while I write this. What a beautiful love story. WOW!

RickshawroadRickshawroadover 1 year ago

That was good :) And lovely to have it woven around my favourite hobby and playground of the Solent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant as ever.

More like this please.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotogover 1 year ago

That was absolutely lovely. Thank you.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Briliant. And another story gets tagged for reference WRT my writing.

ExHoustonRNExHoustonRNover 1 year ago

Absolutely Excellent

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Okay, again, absolutely dreamy.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2over 1 year ago

This story is OMG Awesome! The characters are soooo real and the perceptive dialogue really grabs you. At times I was holding my breath in anticipation of the next line. The only thing I'd change is the author's pseudonym, One Hit Wanda, because everything she writes is amazingly good. Follow her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. The characters were great, the story line is terrific, but it was the writing itself that just flat awed me. The way the author set up each scene, wove the characters and the dialogue in and out and around it, and then seemlessly eased into the next scene. Only to start the weaving again. So smooth, so….

awesome. Thank you Wanda, for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Peugeot 207 owner's club baby !

Heydrich96Heydrich96about 1 year ago

such a lovely, touching, mesmerizing story... it blew me away, while I was slowly touching myself, reading slowly to make each word special. Thank you for sharing your world.

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

Perhaps the best story I've read anywhere! I needed a great love story tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely. You have a way of expressing tender emotions as well as the "sex".

Also, I imagine you have a great knowledge and affinity for sailing!

AlyssaTennyaAlyssaTennya11 months ago

oh, this is very cute and pure. they are so good together... love the dynamic. jealous too,,,

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduck10 months ago

You have a way with words, describing sexual and nonsexual acts, as well as emotions, both intimate and everyday, that boggles my mind! I thank Dog for every wonderful and titillating story you write!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As always beautifully written. As always I wish there was a follow up lol so glad I found your writing so sad there are not 2000 entries 😀 BardnotBard.

CagivagurlCagivagurl9 months ago

What a fabulously wonderful story...

Bittersweet, and the dialogue flows nicely. Little shifts, the mood rising and falling.

You do write beautiful conversations...

5 stars well earned...

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You know, I saw it coming the second Emma phoned up sounding upset. Fucking cheaters man. I hate them with an intensity that scares me. It's always the best people that get fucked over as well. It's so bloody tragic. Thank goodness she has her wonderful sister. Anyway, needless to say, after hearing about Emma's suffering and seeing her pain, I was invested. I needed to see her get her happy ending. And that feeling only strengthened as I learned more about Bella and her longing.

I can't help but wonder if the characters in these stories that were hurt are infused with something from your own personal experiences. Did someone hurt you like that? If so I'm truly sorry. No one should ever have to experience a hurt like that. I hope it didn't leave any lasting effects, if that is indeed the case, and that you're happy and living your best life :)

All that intimate tenderness when they confess to each... I'll admit I lost it and the tears flowed. After all that build up and with how much I can relate to Bella, it's no surprise really. Really well done. You have a gift for writing, truly.

I wish there was a second part, kind of like with the Alexis story, that shows a bit more of their future. Emma decides to pack up and travel the world with her sister and they live a wonderful life of adventure, growing old together and sharing a most profound and beautiful love every day. That's what I'll assume happened anyway :) Maybe a little revenge on that cheating asshole as well.

LilkahunaLilkahuna7 months ago

It is scary how well you write. I absorb every story and jump right into the next one. My one fear is that you will stop submitting stories. I really hope you are writing professionally. You have a gift with the use of the language and how you use it to paint pictures that are vivid and real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

such love

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jessus fucking Christ! Ahhh! I love you for how your stories just.... Fucking hell! How do you do that! gah! That story is so beautiful! Brava! Thank you...

JSA69JSA694 months ago

Yeah. Perfect!

steelyblue73steelyblue732 months ago

It’s as much a love story, of unconditional bonds that transcend traditional ones, as it is a sexually charged tale, but then it’s very much that too. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

I have expressed my admiration for your writing skills elsewhere so I won't repeat myself, but it is clear from the many favourable comments here I am not alone in holding your skills in such high regard.

Well done yet again!

EnochlesisEnochlesisabout 1 month ago

Man, this was one of the easiest 5-star reviews I've ever given. Fantastic work. It's so hard to quickly imbue characters with such depth without turning their emotional journey into bathos, but you nailed it. The desperation in Isabel's entire existence was palpable from the outset. Thank you for this!

Oldsalty1Oldsalty130 days ago

As fine a lesbian love story as I've ever savored, Sublimely crafted!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories

Words on Skin 
4.81
8k
1.9k
Alexis 
4.85
857
128
Elysium 
4.84
1.5k
190
The Sleepover 
4.81
8.3k
510
Stolen Kisses 
4.77
3.5k
378
More Stories