All Comments on 'Navigation'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For The Ages

You weave a story of emotion like few can here, and we learn every aspect of your characters. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Why do you insist on writing in present tense? It's stupid and it's bad protocol.

chunkschunksover 10 years ago
Wow

Your characters are alive; their emotions real; their actions believable. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A better word,

is female lovers rather than lesbians. You have educated me on the love a woman has for another woman. Being a heterosexual male it was most informative. The writing was special, it was real, sexy, and uplifting!!!!

5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

The details of your setting, the development of your characters, the mounting tension and yearning, the use of the Queen's English, .... Superb! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish A wanker could do better

A wanker could do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GET A ROOM!!!.....

......probably one away from the "incest" category here on Lit.

There's the LESBIAN section y'know, and being siblings don't count. Don't care.

Gay is Gay. Nice sex but no thanks.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Regarding "GET A ROOM!!!....."

Interesting point. I loved the story, and even added it to my favourites. But I don't generally go for lesbian stories. I suppose some readers may even find it a turn off... Still, this was very, very well written, and I enjoyed it immensely.

To: "Total fucking rubbish A wanker could do better" - HAHAHAHAHA What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

Your writing is magnificent; great pacing and build up of tension, authentic and believable background, and your use of the present tense brings an immediacy to the story.

Having seen the scores for your other stories I think perhaps you need to rethink your nom de plume!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Don't often rate a 5

I don't often rate a story a 5 and sometimes not at all.

Could have been two chapters shorter, A five stars for a great and moving story of the love of two sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Consistantly Amazing

I thought I would get tired of reading this same theme that you use when you write but every story holds my attention from beginning to end. Your characters are so real that I end up missing them when I finish reading. Thank you for your amazing work, I'm waiting for the next story with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A ghost in the cabin

This is a wonderful tale of love requited. I felt as though I was a ghost, wandering the cold desolate avenues aimlessly, until I found my way to the harbor. The only vessel with lights on seemed to invite me in. I'm glad.

As I sat inside, I knew I was in the presence of the only thing that matters in the world; love. The fact it was between two sisters was incidental to the tale. This writer understands true love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish

I had a pussy so that I could enjoy what your sisters did :-) Beautifully written and gorgeously tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love.

A beautiful story it held me captive and brought the emotions out. Loved it.

twogr8handstwogr8handsover 10 years ago

You painted a beautiful picture. Your story was well written and the progression of the plot line was great.

I'm not a sailor but I've been sailing before and your use of maritime references and nautical terms were on point.

I didn't know what a "Solent" was prior to this story, now if I hear it again I'll be smiling when I remember why I used Google to look it up in the first place.

This was my introduction to your writings I look forward to reading your other entries soon.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Categories stink

This is Incest, and it's Lesbian Sex, but above all it's Romance. And that's a *good* thing.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Off the charts - it's everything I can do to keep my secrets and not tell everyone I know to read this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

one of the best stories ive read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best of the Best

A very gentle and loving story development excellent for people of all backgrounds. The same sex material was handled for different sex people to understand the issues. Writing was excellent and story development is that of a well seasoned writer. The dies\descovories developed throght out the stoory are logical a loging.

One ofthe best stories on the side, bare none.

prashant1225prashant1225over 10 years ago
Another superb story!!! Please keep writing...Please :D

I've loved reading each of your stories did sr. The love and passion you describe seems so real each time. It is always breathtaking and makes the countless hours spent probing this site for a good story worth while. I hope to read more of your work while I am on break from school. Please please please pretty pretty please keep writing :D

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 10 years ago
Beautifully written

A lovely story, beautifully written. A story written in present tense needs to be very well written to hold my attention for more than a few paragraphs. Yours is and did - all the way to the satisfying end. Well done

camstevens33camstevens33over 10 years ago
Pure satisfaction again!!!

Happy New Year! I had no plans last night, so I rung it in reading this story, which I'd been putting off until I could truly enjoy it, 'cause I knew it would be lovely. And it was. Reading your stories is truly a privilege. But every good writer wants constructive feedback to hone their skill, so...

First, the bad. In some ways, it felt like a re-telling of Robyn and Alexis' story, names and location changed. The lesbian younger sister with her self-imposed isolation, who's secretly in love with her closet-bisexual, living-in-the-world, older sister--who, it turns out, has always been in love with her younger sister. That's it, then.

Now the inevitable praise...

You continue to focus on the story itself, not on the sex. I can't say enough how few "writers" here seem to get that! You craft real characters, with depth and dimension, people we can't help but envision and fall in love with.

You put them through the paces of realistic activities, filled with so much detail I'm left wondering if all of it is from experience or well-done research--which, I think, is as it should be. As mentioned in another review, when I read your stories, I'm tempted to Google so as to learn something of their world.

Your pacing is well done. The building of the story, the small revelations along the way that lead to the resolution of the emotional conflict--yeah, I suppose it's like approaching an orgasm. Lastly--as you're writing erotica--all the emotion and realism you craft into your characters and their setting gives power to the physical union that finally takes place. The climax :)

One more bad: just like with good sex, the end comes too soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW..!

Always the best...I love both girls in this story...

please continue your great work..25DD

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 10 years ago
Delicious!

Warm, loving, and smoking hot. I'm hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME

I have just completed reading your excellent stories.

I do not know how to express just how much that I am impressed. You put so many other writers to shame, both professional and amateur.

Thankyou for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sublime

I feel like I felt every loving gesture and emotion behind every words, from both characters. It's a beautiful story. Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely story

I am a standard male hetero and I just think that you have written one of the most stunning erotic stories it has been my pleasure to read.

I have no critique to make at all. Usually I can find small errors like spelling mistakes or whatever but in this story nothing.

All the more credible for me because if they had continued another 100 miles down the coast they would have come to Brighton marina which is 500 metres from where I live and that sense of reality makes the story better.

Kelteriser.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
Just lovely...

My yachting has been confined to wilder waters than the Solent - the Minch - but wherever it is, sailing provides a beautiful backdrop to a fine story.

Thank you.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Exceptional. You have me enthralled with your story. It is had to truly describe how the story made me feel. All your stories touch me in a way that's hard to explain. Wonderfully emotional, romantic and epic love story. Thank you

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Why write in the present tense?

because as I read it feels like I am there, in the moment, with them.

Why is it in the incest/taboo category?

because it happens to be two sisters who love each other.

It could just as equally be in romance or erotic coupling.

I have lived in Worthing, sailed from Southamptom on the big ships, and visited Queen Victoria's favourite residence on the other side of the Solent. Thank you for the memories. And thank you for the wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My favorite story

I'm a long time reader on Literotica, but sadly have never commented. This is the first time I've read a story and felt I needed to comment. I don't generally care for stories told in present tense, because too often in the stories I've found, the author (accidentally, I suppose) flip-flops between past and present tense, sometimes multiple times in the same paragraph, but this is constant throughout.

The level of detail in this story is amazing. I know virtually nothing about sailing, so my vocabulary when it comes to yachts is very limited, but I love that the seemingly unimportant details, such as the names of various parts of the yacht, aren't explained as an aside. While it's sometimes nice to learn new things, that would only have served as unnecessary filler in this case.

I love the relationship between Bella and Em, both as sisters, and as lovers. It's so well written that it's actually believable, something sadly lacking in a lot of stories I've read here. It feels so personal and intense, I'm just in awe at the feeling this story left me with. Thank you, onehitwanda, for writing such a great story, and for sharing it with us. This is, without a doubt, my favorite story I've found on Literortica.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Third story in succession, they just get better and better. Your eye for detail and the reality of the scenes you paint are outstanding. I am in awe, you write such perfect stories. Charming and rounded characters fill your narrative, and as I said before I reflected on whether I should bother to continue writing, but you inspire me. Would that I had a tenth of your talent, thank you for a fantastically written set of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Beautifully written and beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lovely brit

the only author good enough to compare you with is Nevil Shute. my deepest admiration. Chas

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all

all your stories suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you very much!

I've never been a fan of lesbian stories in general, and lesbian incest stories in particular, but this..............masterpiece is just incredible!

If I could give you a score of 100, I would!

The gentle lead up, the sense of history between them just made their eventual love-making that much more............believeable?.................genuine?

I don't know, I just know that I LOVE this story!

Thank you ;)

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 8 years ago
Thank You

A beautiful story--lovely, luscious, well-written, sensuous and engaging. The details really pulled me into the tale. It would be wonderful to follow these two on some of their trips and adventures. (Well, at least wonderful for me . . .) Greece and Iceland, and who-knows-where next?

It's a great stand-alone story, but I adore the characters. Thank you so much for sharing Isabel and Emma.

PygmyCoho

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

I loved every moment of this...spot on and very well written, so much so in point of fact I forgot what I was reading and just enjoyed the story....lovely just lovely and thank goodness for being a fellow pirate...cheers!

stculpastculpaabout 8 years ago
Bravo!

A superbly crafted, beautifully written story. The story flows flawlessly, and you are a superb wordsmith. You create the mood, and the image of safety, comfort, shelter and finally being at home in the womb of the boat on the stormy sea but in safe harbor is priceless. Please keep writing, I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you very much! (imitation is sincere flattery)

I've never been a fan of lesbian stories in general, and lesbian incest stories in particular, but this..............masterpiece is just incredible!

If I could give you a score of 100, I would!

The gentle lead up, the sense of history between them just made their eventual love-making that much more............believable?.................genuine?

I don't know, I just know that I LOVE this story!

Thank you ;)

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years ago
Generous

This is the very FIRST English English Novel I actually was able to get through. Add to that it was a Lesbian story, which I rarely if ever get through gives this story and its' writer very high praise. This was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so well written makes me wish i wasn't a middle-aged male. excellently beautiful read.

Very very well done.

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Wonderful !

You really are a brilliant writer. You put so much feeling into your descriptions.

I just cannot get enough of your stories - so I do hope you continue and write many more.

But just want to express my gratitude here and now for what you written so far - thank you !

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

Too angsty, and a few places the prose becomes a tad too purple for my taste

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Superb

Drew me in and the story sustained its charm throughout. Amazingly well crafted. The love between the sisters was also believable and well presented. I wish I could write as well as you do.

Per ad astra. Thanks for sharing! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Although we always knew the end of the story, you beautifully presented the "build up" without a coarse word. Even the final act was presented without resorting to "catch phrase" pornographic language or images. The images were painted in our minds well before they occurred. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The sisters' love rang true

The way you described the depth of their feelings and their frustration at not being able to share that with each other was touching. This story reveals how siblings can truly love each other if they open their hearts, even if it is not sexual. Thank you for the hard work and insightful "wordsmithing". A beautiful tale.

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Another hit

Awesome well set story. I love that I know what's going to happen from the beginning and you deliver in grand fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Had to say someting nice

I liked the depth of relationship and connection in the story. I'm not quick to vote or comment but o my, I had to say that I loved this story.

T_WeezyT_Weezyover 7 years ago
Full of Emotion

That was incredible. So heartfelt and genuine; the characters not only felt truly real, but it felt as though I was inextricably linked to Isabel, as though through some shared bond her experiences became my own.

I cried a little bit, a welling up of emotion deep in my throat when I got to the part where Isabel admits the depths of her loneliness to Emma. It is a rare artwork that is capable of such a feat, and I sincerely applaud you for it, OneHitWanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well written. You definitely know how to make a story flow as well as you know your way around a sailboat. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You sail!

Wonderful!

MG335/346

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesabout 7 years ago
Re: Your Play on "One Hit Wonder"

Even if this were your only hit, and it is far from that, I would still judge you one of the best based on this story alone.

Excellent read!

Psychiee1Psychiee1about 7 years ago
VERY beautiful LOVE STOREY!

Just loved this story and it is two sisters makes it MORE erotic!It is VERY VERY romantic. wish I had met two sisters like that! I wish I was Emma's BF. and as Isobel asked it is difficult for a girl like Emma to describe hetero penetration I wish the author writes a sequel where Emma has a new BF , a mature one and she gently makes him agree to both her and Isobel being lesbians and how Isobel needs to be taught what a cock feels like as it penetrates her pussy lips ! Wont I just be happy to take on that role and let Emma gently be there to comfort and encourage and hold and while Isobel gets gently tenderly and Lovingly fucked for the first time! No Harm in dreaming! Of course I live in United Kingdom and no other girl can bet a true English Rose!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

"Why did you never tell me you like girls? It could have been something for us to share, before we were able to share this. "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Your writing is captivating, I look for your stories every visit and this is no exception. Beautiful love story, and excellent technical writing too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A wonderfully painful story to anyone who feels alone. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I can only add my voice to the crowd - excellent worldbuilding, deep and realistic characters, believable plot.

Yes, there are no twists or surprises and the finale is as classic as ever, but that goes by the side when you get lost in the story. Thank you for writing it.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Sublime ...

Such a deep moving story, could be a mini novel, your descriptive terminology is second to none.

The build up, the dark secret love held comes out little by little to a grand finale.

I honestly believe this is worth 10*

Congratulations, first class of the highest order

Thankyou :)

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful... eminently written

Very sweet... very, very nice wordplay with the title. :-)

My only criticism would be that Em never gets fully developed as a character in the same way Bella does – but then again; making a grown man empathise enough with Bella to cry two or three times through the reading of the story makes up for that detraction quite nicely, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lesbian incest AND boating! I'm in love!

Several of my favorite topics mixed wonderfully into a single story. So wonderfully written and worth every delicious second of reading. Truly a beautiful story.

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchalmost 7 years ago
WOW!

Well, at this time of night with a couple of glasses of wine in me I can't be specific about why I like this story. But I really liked it. Usually, I would quit reading as soon as I discovered that it was a girl on girl story, but I had to keep reading this one. I'm just not going to over analyse it. I'll just like it and be happy. I would love to see a sequel. (Oops, guess I should check the author page before saying that. There might already be one.)

Please keep writing and thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
English or American?

What appears to be an English story, has a few Americanisms thrown in that make it feel wrong. for instance, using the word 'cellphone'. Nobody in the UK uses that word, ever.

I got the feeling that the author is American, trying to appear English. An American might not notice, but an Englishman would.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Ever seen a "lesbo" in a harness ...

... with a dildo larger than you are? Assuming you're a man, and I'm fairly certain you are.

Tell me after you've seen that if they can fuck or not.

I'd bet they'll disagree with you.

Did you enjoy the story? I sure did.

But if it's not your thing, don't read it. And don't bother with a comment.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Really beautiful love story with really believable sex! The emotion and physicality is excellent.

Your use of language is wonderful. A pleasure to read.

You obviously know sailing as well as the South Coast!

I was not aware of many Americanisms but as someone brought up on US films, TV and authors I am pretty used to them and so they did not jump out at me. People who grew up in the early days of the mobile Revolution do sometimes use cellphone. I occasionally use it myself. So not sure where the complaint comes from.

I agree there needs to be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sailing

I'm trying to read all the good sailing stories on Lit that I can find. Found this, not a lot on sailing, but turned into a really nice love story. I feel it also needs a follow up chapter to let us know how the sisters fair. Thank you for this one.

markvwalkermarkvwalkerover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Another brilliant and delightful tale. Thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

That was a brilliantly told story that had everything, lonliness, sadness, laughter, joy, love and sex, I'm a straight guy but i just thought your description of the sex scenes were amazing and made me rock hard.

Seriously well done and thank you. x

nikki_2021nikki_2021over 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing your talent.T

ThIs was a Beautifully paced story and I adored both characters. Truly worthy of 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Across the river

What a great story. I live in West Cowes, just across the river from where the final scene took place and I'll think of these characters when I look out of my windows.

A wonderfully crafted tale, and the sailing details are very good:-).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As usual- fantastic

Would really like to see a follow up to this story; what happened after the storm on the way back to home port? Do they ever make it to Iceland and or Greece?

Please follow up if possible

WAA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I'm a regular lurker around here and enjoy all the different stories I have been reading for the last few years.

Living in east cowes myself, also with a love of the sea this is one of those times when you read the words and the mind just instantly conjures up the images as if you was watching a first rate movie.

Fucking fantastic, and had me in such a state that just taking a break for a few minutes of reading this level of erotica had my knob wet for hours..

Think I will be enjoying myself soon indeed lmfao..

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely.

That was a wonderful story, well written and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Damn it. I'm a 58 year-old man and this had me snivelling like a fucking baby. Beautiful.

Texasboy87Texasboy87over 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is the third time reading this story. It is the raw emotions that keeps bringing me back. I cry I smile but in the end I feel the emotions in the characters. I just wish for more of your excellent story telling.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
WOW-

Just WOW! Amazing story! Loved everything about it , great characters fantastic build

up,Love and Hot sex! Thanks Wanda

Tyke58Tyke58over 5 years ago
Better the second time around.

The build up of the story, the fleshing out of the characters all masterfully written. Even after the second reading this story did not get old. Well told and crafted I hope to see many more from you. And I've got the other guy beat. I'm 60 and was also blubbering. Well done.

4Boots4u4Boots4uabout 5 years ago
So good

Check that. Not good. Great.

I don't usually get into sister on sister porn,but this was artfully written. The plot and character development had me forgetting that this was erotica. Well done. Write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done!

Some of the most erotic sex encounters that I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow! Just WOW!

Very easy.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Really great story

Loved the story. Sex between same sex couples does nothing for me and I don't usually read stories centered around it my specific interest in in sibling incest. I have nothing against same sex relationships but I don't find descriptions of sex between them erotic. My wider family group includes a same sex family with two adopted children and they are embraced as part of our family group just as the hetro families are.

I was prompted to read this story after reading 'Eventide' which I thought was a great story and made me want to read more of your incest related stories.

I don't know much about boats and sailing but found the nautical descriptions involving and could imagine myself there on the boat. I'm guessing that you have some experience of sailing from the way you describe the aspects of sailing.

Hope you continue to write and publish on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I echo..........

what many others have said. I have no interest in same sex relationships, absolutely nothing against them. It's just that reading your story, gave me thrills and chills, i never expected. I should have though having read your other stories here. You write love stories, sex is almost incidental but erotic as hell and beautifully written passages in the overall journey of our protagonists. I also love (as an Englishman myself) that you write in British English with proper usage and spelling. Totally enjoyable, not sure I'd read anyone else's same sex stories but i absolutely will one of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Joyous

You write sublimely.

Poetry, sheer poetry.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 4 years ago
If this is lesbianism, I am all for it.

This is the 1st time I have ever read and incest story from the point of view of a lesbian. I have never read an Lesbian story this intense before, handled with such a delicate touch. I normally would have stopped reading it after the 1st paragraph, because I am not into this type of reading material. However, the author had me hooked on the story because of the way it was written. It was the best read I have encountered in a very long time. I have given it 5 stars because it was deserving of such a high score. The prose was excellent, and there wasn't one typographical error. You can't get any better than this on any level.

NabzapokovNabzapokovabout 4 years ago
Just read again

There are precious few stories here that are good enough to read again, this is one of them.

Wonderful writing and both character and story development. Sexy and erotic without being gratuitous.

Well done.

Hot_SisterHot_Sisteralmost 4 years ago
Loved it...

As a long term author I'm always disappointed that my stories get a rush of comments when I first publish them, and then...nothing! But it struck me that I'm that sort of reader too, so I resolved to comment more. The caveat is that I'll only do it for work that I think is worth my time.

Great stories must be well constructed, with realistic dialogue and good english - and the storyline must be convincing. There must also be sufficient detail to draw the reader in, and to relate to the characters portrayed.

Few writers can pull it off, but your story ticks every box. I don't often give five stars, but "Navigation" was easily worth that. Well done, OneHitWanda, and thank you for sharing it with us.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A beautiful story

So well written! Thank you for sharing this with us!

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I don’t think this could have been any better than it is.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Please keep writing.

Joey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So very sweet

Take away the incest, take away the same sex ...this tale is about filling an emptiness that comes from a lack of being in love, a lack and being aware and wanting to be in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such soft, almost painful yearnings expressed in perfect lines. Amazingly warm and satisfying tale rewards the reader emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
exceptionally well done

Thank you for the time and thought that went into the writing of this story. The story drew out emotions, has an incredibly well crafted story line, held my attention throughout a rather long time. I never once lost interest while reading. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another beautiful story. The incest created a barrier to be overcome and it helped build tension. You are one of my most read authors here.

gunmakergunmakerabout 3 years ago

I do so enjoy reading your work. I am about out of unread stories by you. Like Nevil Shute stories I have not already read, I save them for special times. You need to write more! Nevil can't.

Over_Under_Over_Under_about 3 years ago

It was a fascinating story! I found that you initially were describing the protagonist as a gal that was a little bit rough around the edges, perhaps from her perceived unwanted Ness. And the way she described her boat jargon. It struck me that you turn the tables a bit. That the antagonist became the one who turned her around. A bisexual lady. Who was her sister. We never found out who it was that Emma was crushing on but I think we have a good idea. I am a male, but I found myself tearing up several times. Your development of the characters, the emotions, the situations were absolutely on point as to what they were doing, as they took their trek down the coast. I congratulate you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your best story. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story. Wonderful characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Really good characterisation and well paced. This is one of the most professional stories that I have read on this site. You have a real talent and should consider looking for an agent and writing a lot more. Very well done.

MO_AL_74MO_AL_74over 2 years ago

Such a beautifully written story - terrific right the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first lesbian story I've read. Your descriptions of their feelings seemed real, so I suspect you're writing from experience. Now, I wanna watch...no, not a Rolex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it. It's obviously very similar to "Alexis" but I didn't mind. The familiarity was kind of comforting. I hope you'll do another one. Sister/sister stories are so rare on this site. Good ones, rarer still. Thank you for your contributions.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
4633 Followers
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories

Words on Skin 
4.81
8k
1.9k
Alexis 
4.85
857
128
Elysium 
4.84
1.5k
190
The Sleepover 
4.81
8.3k
510
Stolen Kisses 
4.77
3.5k
378
More Stories