Navy Lust

Story Info
Navy wife finds a friend.
1k words
3.24
17.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking hell I'm bushed" muttered Jimmy as everybody climbed inside the jeep. I understood exactly what he meant while my husband and I got situated. It WAS a long day.

I was moving a couple of water bottles from the backseat while Mich (Mitchell) started up the engine in the driver's seat.

while getting in place i said "I'm right there with you bud."

Mich and i had been married for almost a year when i enlisted. it was a perfect opportunity to move out of my hometown and see the world with my husband. I met Mich in highschool and married happily at 19. I went through Navy bootcamp while he was working at a gas station for bills. Jimmy and i had joined the navy around the same time and had picked the same rate (or job in civvies terms.) we went to A school together and became friends a couple of days before we both got slammed with the same duty station in Spain. It was just convenient to have a buddy to take the same risks as me. I had a familiar face and my hubs had someone to play video games with.

While new to Spain I picked up some extra duty with funeral detail and convinced Jimmy to do the same.

Spain is HOT in the summer especially while wearing Navy whites.

So there we are. Just three humid folks in the back of a jeep.

I had a white shirt underneath my uniform so I just took the blouse off and rolled up my neckerchief. I have gigantic boobs and kind of forget where they are sometimes so my bra was a bit too low and my undershirt was wet.

Jimmy noticed right away, his eyes went straight down to my nipple. Just one was visible. I felt a little bit angry and pissed that he looked so blatantly. So I covered up with my arms and grabbed one of the flags from the front passenger seat (an extra from the duty.)

Mich noticed that right away and yelled "calm down dammit! I'm driving!"

I was thinking something like, 'whatever dude.'

Jimmy had grabbed his phone and I thought I saw him take a picture. And I DEMANDED to see his phone. He held it away but he sort of fumbled it so I got ahold of the phone and sneered at him.

Low and behold like 20 pics of me taking my shirt off and 40 of my ass during the funeral. You could clearly see my thong in my wet transparent pants. I threw the phone back at him and called him a perv. He just smiled at me.

The wind was super loud so I leaned over and said "would you like it if I took pictures of your dick??"

"I wouldn't mind" he winked and unzipped his pants. It was the biggest uncut dick I've seen. Like ever. Very hard and standing up RIGHT behind the driver's seat.

I looked away and just put my hand up thinking he was playing.

But I did look back and Jimmy had his hands around it. "Dude seriously, knock it off" I literally shouted. Mich while driving and looking through the rear view mirror yelled "bitch please it's not me it's the road." Which is fair. The road is kinda shitty there.

What an ass.

Jimmy was looking at me the whole time and said "take a picture." So i grabbed my phone while holding the flags still up and took a picture and a long video.

I have no idea what I was thinking but I tried to move his hand away from his cock and I put my hand on it. I just held it.

Oh my God it was big.

I was looking at it and he just whispered my name. I had a good grip on the base and angrily whispered "Delete them now!"

Mich wasn't oblivious at all. He saw me reach over the seat "what the fuck are you doing?"

The only thing I thought of was "Jimmy isn't trading his Pokemon." (It's an app on the phone.)

"Whatever I don't care" Mich yelled over his shoulder.

I sat back and texted Jimmy "put that away, I'm done."

Jimmy: "gotta catch them all lol"

Me: "delete that now"

Me: "I'm not kidding."

Jimmy: "suck it"

I stared at the back of my husband's head and put the phone down. "No gross."

Jimmy continued to stroke his dick - out in the open for anyone to see driving down the road. He pulled on the edge of one of the flags to pull it out of my hands. And I looked back as he smiled. I just let the other flag drop on the seat and rearranged my bra.

With the flags and my uniform between us.

I said out loud to Mich: "can you stop driving for a min I'm getting a headache."

Mich DID slow down and looked back.

He said " put this over your eyes" and tried to throw my sunglasses back. I put the I put a water bottle on my forehead and groaned. While leaning over Jimmy's shoulder I was right above his dick.

I looked up and made eye contact with Jimmy. Looked at his cock and bent over to him and licked the side of his dick. Bottom to top and put it in my mouth. He stroked harder and leaned back. 30 seconds later I had a mouth full of cum.

He had his arm over my shoulder and down to my ass. Just so you couldn't see his hand from the front. He was gripping really hard. And said out loud to my husband "she is lying down for right now."

We made it back to Jimmy's house about 25 minutes later and dropped him off. I went straight into the bedroom when we got home and thought about the whole ride.

I felt really bad and I didn't even make eye contact with Jimmy for a month.

Of course there is another story to this but that's all I want to type now.