Navy Nurse Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana then queried, "Well OK then! So why haven't the two of you simply engaged the services of professional agencies or for that matter even attorneys, that specialize in bringing together potential surrogate mothers to couples wishing to have a baby via such procedures?"

Dr McCord answered, "In general, the motive of such surrogate mothers would be strictly the monetary payment they would receive in fulfilling their part of the negotiated agreement. Call it prejudice if you will, or for that matter even a snobbish sentiment on my part. In any case, I feel that any woman willing to get pregnant and giving up her subsequent baby for mere money does not possess the kind of character I would wish my child to inherit from its maternal genes."

Diana was kind of shocked by such pretension and arrogance, but by the same token she could understand his reasoning. So she exclaimed, "Oh wow! That does pose some dilemma for you. So if a woman willing to give up her baby to you for simply money is unsuitable, how do you propose to induce a woman who does not need the money, to comply with your desire?"

And Diane continued, "You seem to presume, which by the way is debatable in any case, that a surrogate mother doing this for money is of low character. At least she is doing it for a tangible reason. So what does it say of the character of a woman who is willing to give up her baby to you, simply on a whim to satisfy your egoistical needs? In particularly why me? What is it about me that you think I would even entertain such a personal and in some ways a humiliating proposition?"

Dr Henry McCord was somewhat taken aback by the vehemence of Diana's objection. However, by the same token he was pleased by Diana's reaction as he could detect a hint of interest that he could exploit. So he replied, "It might indeed be a pie in the sky notion on my part to expect a woman not motivated by monetary concerns to agree to be a surrogate mother. In fact I've actually previously propositioned two other former Balboa employees, one a doctor another a nurse, and both had declined. The doctor was childless but had a serious boyfriend, whom she eventually married. The boyfriend emphatically forced the doctor to refuse my entreaties. On the other hand the nurse was married and had a child, but her husband likewise kiboshed my request.

"I freely admit Diana that you are truly my last hope in fulfilling my dream to become a father to a child of my own flesh and blood. I mean the clock is ticking. I'm forty-four years old which means I'll be almost sixty when my child would be old enough to start high school.

"During the past seven months, we've gotten to know each other about as well as could be expected under such circumstances. I've formed the opinion that if I were heterosexual, I sure as hell couldn't have been attracted a more suitable female."

Hearing those last words, Diana could not help thinking, 'Oh fuck where are those straight guys that just might have similar opinions of me.'

Dr Henry McCord continued, "While you say you were merely flirting with me in the hopes of establishing a relationship, I on the other hand was assessing your character. I have been apprised of your rapport with your patients in ICU. You obviously care for their welfare, and you have championed their needs to their doctors including me. It goes without saying that nursing is a noble profession, and all nurses are instrumental to provide succor to those who are sick and in their care. However, I was convinced that you have exceeded the expectations anyone overseeing your career could have imagined. To coin a cliché, you have traveled the extra mile in providing the care a nurse is expected to undertake. For this reason, I can not comprehend a better surrogate mother for the child I would love to sire.

"So yes I'm appealing to your good nature and compassion to accede to my desire. In addition I'm also hopeful that you're more receptive to my request than the former doctor and nurse whom I had propositioned. Unlike the doctor you are a mother of a toddler. And in the entire time I've known you, you have never even once that I'm aware of made any mention of the father of your child. As far as I know you haven't been dating anyone, or at least you've never mentioned of having a boyfriend. So I'm assuming I won't have the same problem as with the other two in that there is no serious boy friend or significant other to object to my proposition to you."

Diana was impressed by the candor and passion that Dr Henry McCord articulated his desires. After pausing a few moments digesting his words, as well as a delicious morsel of her sea bass, Diana finally answered, "Well you're right about one thing, I do not have a boyfriend whom I would have to consult. Still I think I'll need at least a week's deliberation before I can give you a determinable final answer to your proposal. However, no matter my decision, I can foresee that there are two non negotiable conditions that must be agreed to if I were to seriously contemplate agreeing to fulfilling your wishes.

"First, I have no problem in surrendering full custody of our child to you and to your partner. I do believe you would make an incredible father for our child. Still, I must insist on having visitation rights to our child, similar to any non custodial parent would have in traditional separation agreements. The exact details can be worked out later, but for now I must insist that you agree that I will have reasonable visitation rights. Secondly, I do not wish to be artificially inseminated by your sperm. I'm not a human broodmare. If you want to impregnate me you must do it the old fashioned way no matter how distasteful you might find the exercise. We must all make sacrifices for the greater good. In addition since your partner will be in essence a step parent to our child, I insist that he will also participate in the conception event. I can assure you that I've engaged in threesome sex before."

Dr Henry McCord was nonplussed by Diana's stated conditions. So he asked Diana to elaborate, "I confess I don't understand the reason for your demands. I'm pretty confident in assuming, that not even in your wildest fantasies you could have imagined in becoming a mother under such circumstances. That being the case you're naturally not going to bond with our child at birth, and I daresay you won't harbor any true maternal curiosity for its future."

Diana replied, "Funny you should say that, because how I became a mother to my baby Laura, was also beyond the realm of imagined possibilities. The reason I don't talk about the father of my child, is that I don't know the identity of the gentleman. You see I became pregnant as a result of agreeing to participating in a gangbang orgy wherein I was vaginally penetrated by more than forty men, in one evening. Perhaps knowing that detail, you might want to reconsider my character, and surmise I just might not have the maternal genes after all that you seem to desire in your child."

The good doctor quickly replied, "Oh no, not at all. As a gay man I surely have no standing to object to the sexual proclivities of anyone else. As I've already said, in the past seven months, we've gotten to know each other fairly well. By such contact, I stand by my opinion that you are a most spectacular woman whom I would be delighted to acknowledge as the mother of my child.

"I think though you have skirted my question. Why would you want to be in any way involved in our child's upbringing, since you are prepared to allow Michael and I to be the de facto parents?"

Diana thoughtfully replied, "You ought to know Henry, you are the only man, who has overlooked my promiscuity and not think of me as a slut and a whore. And you are gay. I've not been in a committed relationship with any man, but I've had serious dates with three men, two of whom I would have at first blush been happy to have had at least an affair lasting longer than a month. All three of them knew of my sexual history and could not get past my presumed depravity. Since two of them had actually fucked me in the orgy, they would only consider a relationship if a paternity test would indicate they were the father of Laura. The third date was only interested in me as a booty call when his girlfriend was not available.

"Now I tell you all this, because I despair that I'm ever going to have a serious long term relationship with a man, never mind a traditional marriage. I know that if I'm to have a successful relationship, my man must be privy to my warts and all. If I lie about my past sexual history then there would be no reconciliation possible when the truth comes out, which inevitably must come out. If I tell the truth of my past, it seems like not too many straight guys can handle my past sexual history, and will always wonder if I'll stray.

"That being the case Laura might very well end up as my only child. So with your proposal, I now have a chance for a second child. And this child will have an even more solid foundation of his or her roots. The birth mother and birth father would be known, unlike my Laura who will forever be ignorant of her paternal ancestry. And I sure as hell want our child to know me.

"Again to reiterate, I have no issue with you and your partner having sole custody of our child, since that child would not exist otherwise. I'm also comfortable in believing given our modern tolerant society, our child would not be unduly harassed at school because he/she has same sex parents. I daresay there would be other children in the same boat. The point though is, as our child matures he/she will know there is a mother involved in his or her identity, and will want to know something about her. Keeping our child ignorant of my existence can not be helpful to our child's psyche. On the other hand, knowing of my existence and having frequent contact with me, must result in our child being more comfortable in the unusual aspects of his or her life's upbringing, and therefore, he or she would be more adept in facing the normal challenges in life.

"Finally, yes I confess this might be a selfish reason on my part to want to be part of our child's life, but it's no less selfish than your desire to have this child in the first place. And that is why I would insist on visitation rights."

By this time they had both finished their meal and ordered desert and alcoholic coffee drinks. Dr Henry McCord then continued their negotiations, "OK I understand your position on visitation rights, and I daresay that probably wont be a sticking point issue that would derail agreement on my proposition. I also have no problem in having orthodox sex with you for the purposes of procreating. I've actually had sex with two different women in the past. Although such sex is not my preference, I did not deem either occasion to be distasteful.

"However, I do question why Michael must be brought into the picture. Unlike me, he has never had sex with a woman. He has confessed to me that seeing a woman naked does nothing for him. He told me that once when he was twenty-three, he engaged the services of a professional prostitute in order to have sex with a woman finally once and for all. Despite the prostitute having disrobed to complete nakedness, and having tried giving him head, he could not achieve an erection, The incident had an unsatisfactory conclusion."

Diana replied, "I hear you and note your concern regarding Michael. Anyway, as I said I'll mull over your proposal and let you know within a week of my decision."

Diana did mull the matter over. She contacted her mother, Ethel to pick her brains. Her mother agreed with her that should she go through with it, she should insist on full visitation rights. Ethel also recommended an attorney she knew in San Diego that Diana ought to contact to protect her rights and draft a workable surrogate mother agreement as well as stipulate visitation rights.

Following her mother's recommendations she did hire an attorney, before she contacted Dr McCord. The latter also hired an attorney so that an agreeable settlement could be arranged that would satisfy both parties. The legal agreement as drafted, envisioned artificial insemination as the most effective method of conception, but left the door open to allow for the possibility of physical copulation to achieve the same result.

Dr McCord pointed out to Diana that artificial insemination would be much more convenient and easier to arrange given the vagaries of their respective work schedules. But Diana was having none of that, and insisted on actual sex, during her ovulation. In her mind was the notion, that she ought not waste the opportunity of fucking such a hunk of a man even though he was gay. Considering what the good doctor had said about his partner's absolute aversion of engaging in heterosexual sex, Diana did not insist on a threesome.

Accordingly, Diana did arrange to have her IUD removed, and started keeping tract of her periods. As her periods were consistently regular, she was able to pin point accurately her optimal day to become pregnant. The convenience and efficacy of artificial insemination was evident in the following two months. On the first occasion of Diana's ovulation, Dr McCord had a heavy surgery schedule. On the second occasion both of them had to work at the hospital. Finally in April, both of them were off duty on the three days of Diana's ovulation. Dr McCord booked a room in a downtown hotel, and Diana arranged for a twenty-four hour baby sitting service to tend to Laura.

Captain Henry McCord acted the gentleman as he picked up Diana to take her to the hotel. They checked in at 10:00 AM on the fourteenth day after the start of her latest menses. The desk clerk did not raise an eyebrow even though noticing that neither one of them had any luggage. Handing the key card of the room to the good doctor, the clerk said laconically, "Enjoy."

Diana had greeted the good doctor when he had arrived at her residence to pick her up, but no other words were exchanged between them. They entered the room wordlessly, and Diana went to the closet to methodically undress. Considering the purpose of the outing, she had opted to dress minimally: a floral print mini sun dress, bra, panties and sandals. That's all she wore. So in no time flat she was naked. She removed the bed covers, before she climbed onto the bed.

She positioned herself on her knees with her ass sticking up in the air, and her head resting sideway on a pillow. This Diana knew was the optimal position to have sex when wishing to become pregnant. The position afforded the deepest penetration of her vagina by his penis, and theoretically providing the shortest distance for his sperm to traverse in order to make contact with her egg, and fertilize it. As she was awaiting for the good doctor to join her, she said, "Henry, if you need help to get ready for what you're about to do, I can give you a hand."

Dr McCord burst out laughing as he appreciated her witticism. Just that remark alone reinforced his belief that he could not have chosen a better surrogate mother to allow him to become a flesh and blood father. So he replied, "Very thoughtful of you, and I think I just might avail myself of your service."

Once Dr McCord was naked, he did stroll over towards Diana so that she could reach out for his penis. She thereupon, with her right hand grabbed a hold of his semi hard cock and started stroking it. Diana's technique in her hand job was sufficiently erotic, that in no time at all he was fully erect. Her hand job was exciting her as well, such that her vagina was thoroughly wet to receive his penetrating phallus. Her ass was involuntarily twitching and wiggling in anticipation of the invasion of her vagina.

Once his cock was in her cunt, her vaginal muscles clamped down to adhere to it as he proceeded to fuck her. His pace was moderate, but forceful enough to make her grunt upon completion of each stroke. This copulation was satisfactory enough for Diana that she did climax simultaneously with his ejaculation. Given the prime objective of their sexual activity, once the good doctor withdrew his penis, Diana turned over on to her back, and placed a pillow under her rump to slightly elevate it. Then she raised her legs straight up to a ninety degree angle to her resting body. Again the purpose of this position was to assist the sperm now in her body, to complete its quest to make contact with her egg.

As she maintained this awkward position, as long as she could endure, Diana quipped, "Well that was nice Henry. So romantic. So not! I think I would like a little more enthusiasm next time. Now I don't insist that you eat me out, as I presume that might be an anathema to you being a gay man. However I would like to taste that magnificent cock of yours. Also your balls even your ass hole. I'm that kind of girl who takes pleasure in such things. And I daresay you would not object to such action and would make this exercise a little less tedious for you."

He replied, "Gee Diana I think you might be the kind of girl that might tempt me. I won't lose my interest in making love to men, but you might make me bi sexual."

She sighed, "I guess a girl can always dream."

They proceeded to engage in a marathon sex session. Dr McCord was able to get aroused again after ejaculation fairly quickly and more frequently than Diana could ever had anticipated. They fucked continuously from that morning till 03:00 AM the next morning before they finally fell asleep. The interval between each copulation was unbelievably short as Dr McCord proved to be a real stud in that department. The only significant interruption of the sex marathon lasting a little over an hour occurred early evening as they dined at the hotel's restaurant.

On each occasion, after ejaculation Diana raised her legs for conception purposes. However they did engage in various positions of sex as they thrived on variety. And Diana did get to do all the oral sexual activity mostly as foreplay for the vaginal intercourse. To Diana's happy surprise the good doctor had no aversion to cunnilingus or anilingus. In fact, his technique in oral heterosexual oral sex was not wanting at all. All in all, the entire sexual marathon episode for the purpose of getting her pregnant was thrilling beyond original expectations. Diana was a happy camper indeed.

When she was returned to her residence, she said, "Thank you Henry for a wonderful time. I had a blast! I'm actually hoping I'm not pregnant so that we'll have to do this again."

Diana did miss her period, and a week later, after seeing her designated obstetrician at the hospital, her pregnancy was confirmed. She contacted the good doctor immediately to give him the good news. Imitating Barbara Spencer's invocation of the iconic feminist song by Helen Reddy, Diana declared, "You know Henry this is the second time I've had sex without utilizing a birth control measure. And I've gotten pregnant each time. I guess I can safely say I'm fecund. I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!"

12