Navy Nurse Ch. 27

Story Info
TLR orgy replicates Marilyn Chambers movie.
7.3k words
4.33
2.9k
00

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start the proceedings Vicki Vargas addressed the crowd, "Welcome everyone to tonight's special event, where we will award one more gold-plated body chain belt to a worthy female member. We call this competition 'The Marilyn Chambers Appreciation' event. As you were told at registration this event will honor the memory of the late iconic porn star, by mimicking the steamy orgy scene of her famous debut film 'Behind the Green Door'. In preparation for tonight's event, you were all shown highlights of that orgy scene. After tonight's event the movie can in its entirety be viewed in the first four bedrooms of this hall for those of you who wish to see it and adjudge for yourselves how close our event adhered to the movie. Some of you might even want to form into groups to match in action the actors portrayed as spectators to Ms Chamber's sexual activity. Mind you one main difference will be that the actors started fully dressed at the start of the orgy event, and subsequently disrobed to various degrees of nudity. You of course are already naked so there is no possibility of exact duplication."

Everyone tittered at the droll comment by Vickie. She continued, "Now in this movie you will have noted that Marilyn Chambers is accompanied by six other women, who in some ways act as escorts if you will. And she is pleasured or is pleasuring five men in total. Since our event will be a competition, we will have two teams of six women competing shortly to determine who is to portray as 'Marilyn' of their team. The two 'Marilyns' then will duke it out, by undergoing the same sexual treatment as in the movie. Scarlett and I will subsequently adjudge which 'Marilyn' and her team acquitted themselves the best in corresponding to the movie."

Vickie continued with her opening remarks. "The men, with two exceptions, upon registration drew lots to determine their participation in tonight's event. The exceptions have to do with the fact that in the movie, Marilyn Chamber has sex with the black porn actor Johnnie Keyes. This probably makes 'Behind the Green Door' the first U.S. feature-length hardcore film to include an interracial sex scene. The porn industry, and viewing public, at that time were shocked of the spectacle of witnessing a white woman having sex with a black man. Of course, we at the TLR do not discriminate on the basis of race, and our membership roster roughly corresponds to the total racial make up of the US general population. Tonight's guest list does include two men and one woman who are black. In any case to coincide with the movie our two black gentlemen attending this orgy, Clarence Montgomery and Calvin Willis will represent the Johnnie Keyes character to our two 'Marilyns' respectively.

"Now to determine who the two 'Marilyns' would be, there are two teams of six women drawn by lot. Each team is further divided into two groups of three women, and are designated group 'A' and group 'B' for the first team and group 'C' and group 'D' for the second team. Each group will have a blow job contest to determine the winner of the group. Then the winner of group 'A' will face off against the winner of group 'B' in a different oral sex contest to determine the 'Marilyn' of the first team. Likewise the winner of group 'C' will face off against the winner of group 'D' to determine the 'Marilyn' of the second team. The three contests to determine the first team's Marilyn will be conducted on 'stage three', and the other three contests to determine the second team's 'Marilyn' will be take place on 'stage four'.

"Once those 'Marilyns' are determined, we will move on to the main event reprising the movie. The event will be broken down in three sections. The first two sections will also occur on 'stage 'three' for the first team, and on 'stage four' for the second team. The third section and the end of the event will occur on 'stage one' for the first team, and on 'stage two' for the second team. The first section will be arbitrarily ended by TLR direction, signaled by the entrance of the black male performers. The end of the second section will occur naturally, by the exit of the black performers, presumably after having properly serviced our 'Marilyns'. The end of the third segment and the event will also occur by direction of myself and Scarlett dependent on the circumstances, but surely not before every male performer had well shall we say performed."

Vickie paused at this point to let the information sink in the minds of the audience. Then she announced, "Already then, we are about to proceed. Scarlett will fetch the ladies of group 'A' to 'stage three' to start our first blow job contest to determine the winner of this group. After the signal to go has been given, the woman who can get her male partner to cum first will be declared the winner and advance to contest for the team's Marilyn.

"Now Scarlett and I, are of the opinion that some of the veteran ladies who are competing tonight, may have over the course of attending several TLR orgies, become quite conversant of the sexual tenancies of certain male members. That being the case, such women might have an undue advantage thereby over their competitors, if their partner happens to be one, she is familiar with, and is aware of how to make him cum faster. So, in the interest of fairness, Scarlett and I, have decided that all the men being orally serviced by our competing ladies in this round will wear masks to hide their identities.

"Incidentally, there is a joke that comes to my mind which I trust does not have application to our contest. At a seaside small town, there was a man sunbathing completely naked, lying flat on his back at the beach. To shield himself from the sun's harmful rays off his eyes, he had placed a newspaper covering his head, and thereby entirely concealing his face. Three ladies happened to saunter by. On espying the man, the first lady observed, 'I can tell this is not my husband.' The second lady averred, 'You're right honey, he's definitely not your husband.' The third lady gasped, 'Hell! He's not even from this town!'"

The audience laughed appropriately at Vickie's joke. Vickie, continued, "The first lady competing is Karen Schlagel, who is local, and is in fact the attorney for the TLR. The next lady is a newcomer attending her very first TLR orgy, by the name of Diana Van Buren. She is a Navy Nurse currently residing in San Diego, but hails originally from Michigan, in the Detroit area. Lest one thinks she has no chance tonight, I've been informed she has already participated in two gangbang orgies back in her home state, servicing some 100 men on each occasion."

Upon hearing this startling information, the audience collectively jumped to their feet and began cheering wildly. They spontaneously chanted, "You go girl! "Dye AAA Na! Dye AAA Na!"

Vickie resumed, "It's nice of you all to make our newcomer feel truly welcome. Now to round out our group, we have none other than Charlotte Thornton, our very own Academy Award winning actress. Charlotte tells me that her triumph in securing the TLR body chain belt was even more satisfying than winning her Oscar. It was secured by winning the most elaborate Messalina contest ever devised by the TLR. She had a very tough opponent as well in the person of my co-host Scarlett O'Hara. Scarlett was actually leading until she had, shall we say, an accident, oh dear!"

That was an inside joke known only by the senior members of the club who naturally tittered. Scarlett turned red, remembering that she had inadvertently farted during the last coitus of that contest, which dissuaded her partners from continuing, and depriving her of victory. In any case, Karen Schlagel, Diana and Charlotte Thornton were assembled on 'stage three' arranged in a semi-circle, sitting vertically upright on their knees resting on pillows. Natasha Starikovich and Vivian Laaning had volunteered during the informational session for non-female contestants to help assist in conducting the event. Accordingly, they undertook the task of securing masks to the male partners for the group 'A' ladies. And escort them to 'stage three'.

Once the masked men were standing in front of their respective competing ladies of group 'A', Vickie announced that to further insure equity in the competition, the three assistants, i.e. Natasha, Vivian and Scarlett would prep the men to equal degree of arousal. The idea was for these assistants to bring the men to solid erections of equal intensity, before the competing ladies would take over in the fellatio. Natasha was the one designated to prep the man for Diana. Favoring Diana to prevail, Natasha cheated by blowing the gentleman just a tad longer, than the other two blow job assistants to give Diana an edge. As Natasha departed, she directed a saucy wink at Diana and encouraged her by wishing her good luck.

To make the contest even fairer or perhaps more difficult, each competing lady had to hold their hands behind their backs. This was another reason why the men had to be prepped to full erection beforehand, so as to enable the ladies to readily get the cock into their mouth. Vickie shot off a starter's pistol to get blow job competition underway. Without any fumble, Diana was able to get her partner's cock into her mouth faster than either of her two opponents. She made an initial deep plunge, to deep throat her partner, and hold that position for a full three seconds. During that time she was able to tongue massage the flesh of his cock contained inside her mouth. Then she started bobbing up and down the length of his penis. Her pace was slow moving at first, but after every three thrusts she increased her pace. Near the end her pace was violently hypersonic.

Her technique proved to be a winning one. The men were instructed to raise their hand when they climaxed. As soon as Diana could feel cum splatter against the roof of her mouth, she looked up and around. She saw that her partner's hand was raised, and her two opponents were still blowing, so she knew, that she had won. She spat out her partner's penis causing some sperm to dribble out of her mouth, to display a gooey face. She jumped to her feet. Raising both of her hands flourishing the "Vee" for victory gesture, she pranced around the stage in joyful abandonment. The ever alert, Vickie Vargas caused the TLR's recording of Rocky's Theme to be played as a fitting accompaniment to Diana's show of exuberance. The spectators joined in with spontaneous cheering, and chanting repeatedly, "Dye AAA Na! Dye AAA Na!"

When the uproar died down, Vickie in laughter announced, "Oh wow! That was some debut for our Navy nurse from San Diego! It sure seems like the TLR is the right fit for her for sure. Our next elimination bout will be the group 'C' ladies on 'stage four'. The contestants are, first Rochelle Hamilton a local housewife who is the mother and mother-in-law to one our favorite couple members Randy and Chloe Hamilton. Randy and Chloe aren't with us tonight, as Rochelle has issues with incest, but she did compete in our very special Mothers and Daughters contest. Our second contestant is Melody Snyder who also from the Detroit area and I understand is an acquaintance of our Navy nurse's family. Melody's daughter Connie is also a member of the TLR, and the two of them also competed in the aforementioned Mothers and Daughters contest. Our third contestant is Priscilla Healey, one of our Canadian members. She is a lawyer from Toronto, and as you can see is a body chain belt winner having also won a Messalina Challenge contest against two opponents one of them being our hard luck Scarlett. At least Scarlett was not done in at that time by an ignominiously inadvertent flub."

There was scattered laughter at Vickie's last remark, and Scarlett turned red again. Once the competing women were in place, and their partners were suitably prepped, the contest began. It was a very even contest, and the ejaculations occurred almost simultaneously, as the male hands were raised seemingly together in unison. It was truly a photo finish. Vickie in consultation with Scarlett determined that the Canadian was the winner to compete against the group 'D' winner.

Introducing the next contest, Vickie announced, "Our next elimination bout will be the group 'B' ladies, on 'stage three', the winner then to contest against our Navy nurse for the first team 'Marilyn'. The first contestant needs no introduction, as it is none other than Pamela Rose, arguably the greatest female singer, for the past thirty years. She, along with one of her opponents in this group, were awarded the first ever gold-plated body chain belt. The referenced opponent is Sally Browning a local high school teacher. She and Pamela teamed up to pleasure every man at the orgy, and for that accomplishment, my mother then and now one of owners of the TLR decided to award the belt. This gave my mother the idea, to periodically schedule sex games with the belt to be awarded for the winners. Our third contestant is Brenda Porter, a lawyer from Memphis TN. She and I were classmates and friends at the Duke University law school. From our friendship she became aware of the TLR, and has been a regular member ever since."

The ensuing contest was not close. Pamela easily got her man to cum within a very short time, several minutes before the others were done. Diana thought in her mind, 'Oh brother! First I had Charlotte Thornton to beat, and now I must defeat Pamela Rose, if I'm to be a 'Marilyn' and win this event.

Vickie then introduced the next and final first round elimination bout, "Now we will have the group 'D' ladies compete on 'stage four', the winner of whom will do battle with our Canadian lawyer to be the second team's 'Marilyn'. The first contestant is Kim Park, an executive assistant for a software development firm in San Francisco. Kim is a long-time member, but as luck would have it, this is only the second time she has been involved in a TLR contest. Every time she has come to a TLR orgy, except for one previous occasion, there had not been a sex contest for her to win the coveted TLR body chain belt. So good luck Kim!

"The second contestant is Isabel Diaz, originally from Argentina, but who runs a highly successful dance studio here in Dallas, teaching the tango and other Latin American dances. Vera Starikovich, whom I believe all of you know, and I happened to bump into her studio and were taken away by Isabel's brilliant techniques in teaching how to dance the tango. So impressed were we that Vera and I, along with my mother, decided to bankroll her studio. We haven't regretted that decision as Isabel's business has flourished unbelievably. With our association, Isabel soon became aware of our, shall we say hobby in participating in the TLR. And so she became a hot, and I do mean really hot member!

"Finally, our last but not the least competitor tonight is Katie Hill from southern California. She was briefly a Congresswoman for a mere ten months. Apparently, her sexual appetites were too much for staid Washington to countenance. The fact she along with her husband had sex with one of her staffers was apparently beyond the pale. With the public exposure of her peccadillo the term 'trouple' has entered into our modern lexicon. Of course because of TLR's anonymity, the public is unaware of her membership here. Now naturally we at the TLR are outraged at the double standard hypocrisy in the situation. You see President Clinton was allowed to remain in office despite his dalliance with an intern, no less! Whereas our poor Katie was driven away from Washington for having sex with a full-fledged staffer. Good thing the Party bosses were unaware of Katie's membership in the TLR or she might have been tarred and feathered before being run out of town!"

In the ensuing contest which proved to be longest in duration compared to the other three, the Congresswoman emerged as the winner. After a brief pause for the competitors to freshen up, Vickie signaled for the resumption of the event. She informed the audience, "We are now at the two contests that will determine our two 'Marilyns' who will compete along with their teams to determine who can give us the best 'Behind the Green Door' imitation. So will it be the Navy nurse or the legendary vocalist? Will it be the Canadian lawyer or the steamy Congresswoman?

"Now each woman has been advised of the rules, but I shall repeat them for your benefit. This is in essence a hand job contest, the first lady to induce her male partner to cum wins. The most important rule is that the contestant can only utilize one hand only at all times to stimulate her male partner's penis, and at all times a hand must be stroking the penis. You are not allowed to have any other part of your body touch his penis, otherwise you will be disqualified. For example you can not by holding his dick, rub it against your body such as your breasts. However, you are allowed to touch the other parts of his body including fondling his scrotum with either a hand or tongue for that matter. But be aware though, if you take his sac in your mouth to orally swirl his balls, that you do not allow your tongue to inadvertently lick his shaft, or you'll be disqualified.

"For your comfort Natasha and Vivian have placed two round, fairly large, thick cushion mats on the floor which should better help you in your endeavors. The fabric covering is of material that is very soothing to one's bare skin. Now unlike the last round, this time your male partner will not be prepped by either Natasha or Vivian, so he might be sporting a limp penis. Alas! In such case that will make your task harder, and that I can assure you is a pun absolutely intended!"

Everyone naturally laughed at Vickie's wit. So, the contest between Diana and Pamela Rose took place on 'stage three', and sure enough their male partners did indeed enter with wilted cocks. In Pamela's case she had a peculiar problem to overcome. Most of the time when she had sex, her male partners were in awe of her fame so as a result it took them longer than normal to reach their climax. This was usually no problem for Pamela in her enjoyment of the sex, but it sure was a handicap in trying to win this contest against Diana.

The reason for the awe was that Pamela's public image had the reputation of All American wholesome woman similar to the public image of the late Hollywood actress, Doris Day. She was also married to a legendary NFL quarterback star, and the marriage had lasted over twenty years, certainly a rarity amongst well known celebrity couples. By all public accounts, the marriage was seen as a happy one, which in turn reinforced her image of wholesomeness. Even her concert in the Netherlands, a few years back where she performed completely naked did not tarnish her image. Her fans and the public in general treated the event as a public stunt to keep her in the spotlight and establish her as an avant garde legendary pop star icon.

Naturally the men of the TLR were quite cognizant of her promiscuity and even aware that she was not adverse to some BDSM role play. Still it was hard for her male partners to shake off the notion that they were fucking America's sweetheart. Pamela had been lucky to advance from the first round, given the pre oral stimulation provided by Natasha, but there was no such edge this time around. So all Pamela could think of doing to overcome her partner's expected lack of focus was to lie side by side with him. By kissing him passionately and thereby inducing him to close eyes, hopefully he would forget who was in his arms Just by savoring the moment while his penis was being manually stroked, hopefully will induce him to cum quick enough.

Diana took a different approach. She had her partner, whose name was Svend Mikkelsen rest on his hands and elbow, with his ass predominantly accessible. She then placed herself on her knees between his thighs, staring at his butt. With one hand, she parted his buttocks. With her other hand, she reached underneath his body to grab his cock, and start gently stroking it. With her tongue she started licking the crack of his butt, his anus and perineum. As soon as Svend could feel Diana's tongue on his rear end skin, he sprung to life! And she had stroked his rod only three times!