Navy Nurse Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Diana felt Boris' cock in her mouth, her spirits perked up from the lethargy of the aftereffect of her coitus with Clarence Montgomery. She proceeded to carry on most enthusiastically. The realization of the weird positioning of her multiple partners spurred her passion. Her mind was filled with the inconceivable erotic profligacy of her participation in such an improbable scene. All she could think of was, 'With a cock in my right hand, and another cock in my left hand, with a cock in my mouth and yet another one in my twat, what more could I possibly dream of?'

The audience were cheering Diana on. Having watched Marilyn Chambers in the movie, they were all of one accord in opining that watching Diana was definitely more exciting. It was too bad they didn't pay much attention to Katie, as the Congresswoman was having the time of her life with her three swinging gentlemen plus her supine lover.

Diana experienced three more orgasms during this phase of the TLR orgy. She succeeded in inducing every one of her partners to cum, and happily ingested all of Boris' load without sharing. Charlotte and Sally were alert to lick up the cum from the hand jobs, and Karen and Brenda again feasted on Diana's cream pie. Katie also got all of her men to cum and actually experienced a couple of orgasms herself. Her team members were not as fastidious as Diana's team, and so she was left dripping cum out of her vagina, and she initially licked up her own hand before getting to a bathroom to clean up.

Shortly after the contest concluded, Vickie confirmed that Diana was indeed the winner, and thus in possession of the unique TLR body chain belt. Everyone congratulated Diana on her success and invited her to participate in more sex at one of the bedrooms. She accepted the offer from Katie who had lined up two men for a two couples foursome. Thus, Diana indulged in some more group sex that night, but which proved to be a little lame, when contrasted to the exciting sex with the men on the swings.