Navy Nurse Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manual stimulation on his cock, and the sensation derived from Diana's action of anilingus, was obviously arousing his passion. Svend was grunting so emphatically that everyone knew that this contest was over for all intents and purposes. Even Pamela knew it was over, as she had sneaked a peek at Diana and Svend. Pamela could sense that Svend would be ejaculating fairly shortly, whereas her partner had not yet achieved a rock-hard erection necessary for a climax.

As Svend was obviously hurtling towards his climax, Diana changed tactics to administer the coup de grâce. She changed positions to climb over him, and lie over his back, while he remained on all fours. In her new position her vulva was touching and sliding on his back below his shoulder blades. As Diana at this time was not shaven, the feel of her pubic hair tickling his back, was yet another pleasure sensation flooding his mind. Diana's ample bosom was squished against Svend's lower back, and the touch of her nipples sent shock waves coursing throughout his bloodstream. Diana still maintained a hand around his body to continue hand stroking his cock. She was actually in a better position to continue her anilingus and in fact her passion drove her to perform her tongue action even more intensely than before.

The rest of the first team i.e.: Karen Schlagel, Charlotte Thornton, Sally Browning and Brenda Porter, were pursuant to the dictates of the event, seated on pillows in a semi circle on 'stage three' to watch the action. As Karen sensed that Svend was about to ejaculate, she sprang into action on her own accord. She scrambled towards the couple, and between his thighs, she was able to slide headfirst on her back under Svend's haunches. Once she was directly under his cock she opened her mouth wide, intent on capturing his ejaculate.

It so happened that Diana' s own passion had reached the crescendo of heightened euphoria, to the extent that she climaxed. Her orgasm also caused her to inadvertently squirt her female juices, landing per force on his back. As Svend was almost at the point of no return anyway, the feel of Diana's discharge on his back, became the final trigger to cause him to explode. His first load mostly hit Karen's upper lip, although she did manage to get some of it into her mouth. As Diana realized that Svend was ejaculating, she let go of his cock. She disengaged herself from him, so that she could celebrate her triumph. This allowed Karen to grab his cock and direct it to unload his entire discharge into her mouth. Once he was finished, Karen withdrew to rejoin her teammates. With her mouth open to display the captured cum, she gestured an offer to share. Charlotte declined, but Sally and Brenda were happy to partake in some mutual cum swap kissing.

This time in displaying her jubilation in winning, Diana merely pump fisted both of her arms. Then she held her arms up in the air with the "Vee" for victory gesture, while she simply swayed, and twirled in place to the music of Rocky's Theme. The audience cheered and chanted her name which by now had become an established cheer. She certainly captivated the imagination of the audience. Everyone formed the opinion that she would be a truly desirable new member to the TLR that would enliven every orgy she would attend. Pamela Rose having given up the ghost in trying to induce her partner to cum, hugged Diana and kissed her on both cheeks. She whispered into Diana's ear, "Congratulations kiddo! You are going to be a definite asset to this club."

The contest between Priscilla Healey, the Canadian lawyer, and Katie, the publicly disgraced ex Congresswoman proved to be anti-climatic. It was just that neither one of these women seemed to possess the sensual magnetism that Diana or Pamela Rose inspired. This was manifested in the attitudes the members had between these two contests. In the case of Diana versus Pamela Rose, every member would be happy with whoever of the two would prevail. In the case of Priscilla versus Katie, the audience was indifferent to the result, and would certainly acknowledge the winner, but without any emotional joy attached.

As it turned out for the second match, both of the competitors having observed Diana's path to victory, each resolved to also try anilingus in conjunction with the obligatory hand job requirement of the contest. However, it soon became obvious not just for the spectators, but more importantly to the male partners of the competitors, that anilingus was not a sexual practice that was appealing to either one of them.

When Diana was doing Svend, he was naturally titillated by Diana's clear and undoubted enthusiasm. That greatly enhanced the emotional enjoyment above and beyond the mere mechanical pleasure from the act. In the case of the male partners for Priscilla and Katie, they could sense that their female partner was licking their ass perfunctorily. Such impression detracted any real pleasure derived from such physical stimulation. As a result, neither man was getting sufficiently aroused to produce an ejaculation. This contest was dragging on much longer than Diana's victory effort.

Finally the logjam was broken by Priscilla, who clearly became frustrated by her inability of getting her partner to cum. Disregarding the rules for this particular contest, she suddenly consumed his cock into her mouth to finish him off with a blow job. This action naturally disqualified her, and abruptly ended the long tedious contest. Ergo, Katie was declared the winner, and the 'Marilyn' for the second team to contest against Diana. Considering how the ex-Congresswoman won the two elimination rounds, everyone expected that Diana would easily prevail.

Vickie announced the actual beginning of the main event, "Now that we have established our two competing 'Marilyns', Diana Van Buren, our Navy nurse for the first team, and Katie Hill, our former Congresswoman for the second team..."

There was spontaneous cheering from the crowd at that introduction, as Vickie continued, "we are now going to present the TLR's rendition of Marilyn Chambers film, 'Behind the Green Door'. As you gather from watching the clip, the main orgy scene is presented as a spectacular sexual performance by the Marilyn Chambers character in a sex club watched by members who are initially fully dressed. Then in reaction to witnessing the hot and heavy sexual acts, the members undress to various degrees of nudity to have sex amongst themselves while simultaneously keeping an eye on the performance.

"I'm pretty sure Diana and Katie will provide an equally inspiring, if not more so performance that you guys might be inclined to react in a similar fashion. As I had already observed, at least you will have the advantage of already being naked, so you won't be unduly hampered in getting it on with any of your nearby companions. In this first segment Diana will be escorted and loved on by her team of Karen Schlagel, Charlotte Thornton, Pamela Rose, Sally Browning and Brenda Porter. Katie will be escorted and loved on by her team of Rochelle Hamilton, Melody Snyder, Priscilla Healey, Kim Park and Isabel Diaz. So, without further ado I believe our ladies are ready to start the show."

Natasha Starikovich had gathered Diana and her team behind the main stage platform and thus, behind Vickie and Scarlett. Whereas Vivian Laaning had gathered Katie and her team at the entrance of the hall. By a nod from Vickie, Karen Schlagel followed in order by Charlotte Thornton, Diana, Pamela Rose, Sally Browning and Brenda Porter started a slow parade to go around the platform stage and arrive onto the flooring of 'stage three'. At the same time Rochelle Hamilton led in order Melody Snyder, Katie, Priscilla Healey, Kim Park and Isabel Diaz to 'stage four'. Each woman in their walk exuded an aura of pure sex, and were alluring to watch especially by the men, despite the fact that their nudity was on full display throughout the weekend. The audience cheered them on as they sauntered to their place on their respective stages.

Once Diana's team assembled on stage 'three' Diana was standing roughly at the center of the marked area. The loving on Diana immediately commenced. Pamela Rose was the one to take the initiative in kissing Diana. Pamela, though at first opted to titillate her, by simply lavishing her tongue on Diana's neck. The sensation was immediately electrifying to Diana who began to moan constantly. Pamela ventured to tongue stab Diana's ear and lick the inside. That stimulation was utterly erotic. Diana squeaked at the initial invasion of her ear, and then started intermixing very loud grunts with her incessant moaning. Pamela's tongue action was so thrilling to Diana that she climaxed in reaction to that action alone. Her experiencing an orgasm was quite noticeable to Vickie and Scarlett as they were in the process of judging the event.

Meanwhile, Sally Browning and Charlotte Thornton had each taken a hold of an arm, raising it to rest on their own shoulder. This allowed each of them free access Diana's front. They caressed, and stroke the half of Diana's chest in their immediate reach. Naturally, Diana's ample bosom was subject to the most attention. Both Sally and Charlotte fondled Diana's breasts with an exciting intensity to produce a tingling long lasting stir of happy emotions. They did though, pinch and twist Diana's nipples forcibly, almost cruelly, which automatically hardened them. Diana's reaction to such pain was to simply squeak loudly, but otherwise she did not exhibit any objection to the assault on her nipples.

Brenda Porter had dropped to her knees to face Diana's vulva. Since Diana was unshaven down there, the immediate comparison to the movie was exact. Katie on the other hand had undergone a full Brazilian wax prior to coming to the event, and thus offered an alternative view to the scene in the movie. In any case Brenda was performing cunnilingus with an unbelievable passion, that was absolutely provocative to watch. Diana displayed an obviously exhilarating reaction as exhibited by her visible involuntary twitches and shivering of her body.

Perhaps the most passionate assault on Diana's body could be attributed to Karen Schlagel. She was on her knees behind Diana. Spreading Diana's butt cheeks, Karen commenced a thorough and intimate anilingus. The quintuple simultaneous stimulation of her body was sending Diana into a sexual nirvana hitherto inexperienced by her. As a result in addition to her moaning, groaning and occasional squeaks, she started perspiring profusely, notwithstanding the lack of any significant physical exertion on her part. On top of that she was succumbing to multiple orgasms which kept her in perpetual arousal throughout this session of exclusive group lesbian sex.

At the other stage none of the ladies of the second team was inspired to ass lick Katie. Presumably they all had an aversion to this type of oral sex, and in any case it was not in the movie. Although there was certainly enthusiasm exhibited by these ladies, after all by definition, engaging in a consensual orgy by definition, is an exciting affair. Still their movements were not as visually exciting to watch as Diana's team in action. Katie's team could sense the audience was not engaged in paying attention to their exhibition which curbed their joyfulness.

As per a pre instructed signal, Natasha dragged the low hanging cot onto 'stage three' while Vivian did the same for 'stage four. As Karen got out of the way, the ladies of the first team gently caused Diana to bend backwards to lower herself to rest on her back on the cot. Diana's rump was strategically positioned at the edge of the cot, leaving her legs dangling apart off the cot. Karen Schlagel obtained a pillow to place it underneath Diana's trunk, and such elevation allowed access to both of her nether holes.

Karen Schlagel scooted on her back between Diana's wide spread thighs to resume her anilingus. In her position Karen was easily able to reach with her tongue Diana's anus and perineum. Brenda Porter also moved in between Diana's thighs, and placing her knees under Karen's shoulders, she rested her ass on Karen's tits. Bending forward, Brenda resumed eating Diana out. Charlotte Thornton and Sally Browning placed themselves on either side of Diana, and proceeded to orally stimulate Diana's breast and nipple.

Pamela Rose was in position to effect a most passionate kissing action. The obvious chemistry between the two women was vibrantly evident. The audience started cheering them on by chanting their names. Diana climaxed yet again as by now she had lost count. Her only sentient thought at the moment was that her orgasms must have reached into double digits. If not, they were surely to pass that mark before the end of the event.

After some time, there was a noticeable change in the audible music, which everyone realized signified the transformation into the second phase of the hot action. It was time for the entrance of the two black gentlemen, Clarence Montgomery and Calvin Willis to pleasure the contest's 'Marilyns'. Clarence started his journey to 'stage three' from behind the elevated stage platform, while Calvin started from the opposite end of the hall. As each black gentleman strutted to their place, the audience cheered at what was to be expected, an exquisite display of interracial sex.

When Clarence reached Diana, the five ladies looked up to him, and all displayed a most welcoming smile. He was definitely a very handsome stud with an above average male package. Each lady sighed, and made a mental note to try and catch him for a tryst after the show. Diana for her part was in the midst of panting as a result from reacting to a most breath taking kissing from Pamela. Still as she made eye contact, Diana's eyes light up as she could sense she was about to enjoy a most delicious sexual intercourse.

The first action Clarence took was to get on his knees, and start eating out Diana, who immediately gasped at the touch of tongue on clit. With the availability of space, Charlotte and Sally resumed their oral attention to Diana's bosom. Brenda was in position to fondle and suck on Clarence's cock, while Karen took it upon herself to tongue lick his ass, displaying her bi sexual abilities in the art of anilingus. Pamela also returned to passionately kissing Diana. The new wave of sexual stimulation on her body triggered yet another orgasm for Diana. She was by now in such an agitated state, that she was honestly afraid that she was going to pass out.

Once Clarence felt he was adequately aroused, he moved up and penetrated Diana's vagina. His entrance prompted another loud gasp from Diana whose mind was now blown away from any reality. She was not reacting woodenly, but her passionate loving responses were dictated by a will not of her own conscious doing. Initially Clarence was vertically upright as he was fucking Diana, which allowed Charlotte and Sally to continue lavishing tongue action on her breasts, and Pamela to bestow kisses sweeter than wine. However, once it became evident that Clarence was going to close in on Diana, the three ladies withdrew their attentions.

When Clarence lowered himself to make upper body contact, his pace of penile thrusts picked up in its intensity. Diana raised her legs to wrap around him with her heels resting on the back of his thighs. She also wrapped her arms around his back to hug him securely. His passion was further aroused as Brenda positioned herself to lick his scrotum while Karen was able to continue her anilingus action. That prompted Clarence to kiss Diana while not interrupting his fucking. She returned his kisses with equal fervor as her actions were now dictated solely on passionate instinct. When Clarence broke off the kiss, he left Diana tossing her head from side to side automatically reacting to the onset of a new very intense orgasm. When Clarence ejaculated he bellowed out a war whoop of exuberant joy. Diana climaxed precisely at the same time, and screamed out an expression of exquisite joy, as this new orgasm overwhelmed her body and soul well beyond the extent of her previous orgasms.

The crowd was overexcited by viewing this extraordinary sex scene between Diana and Clarence. They cheered and chanted her name in reaction. In so doing they missed an exciting sexual tryst between Katie and Calvin Willis. The Congresswoman was most responsive with Calvin than she had ever been throughout the event. As a result, she put on a pretty good sexual show. Judging by the audience reaction to Diana's sexual action with her black lover, Katie realized she was not going to win the contest. At least, though she could take solace that she was experiencing some exciting sex, more so than she had anticipated when she had arrived here. Since she was the first openly bi sexual person to be elected to Congress from California, she naturally was enthusiastic in participating in this event, but the same was not as visibly apparent. In any case, she made a vow to place her name as one interested in meeting Diana privately outside of the club.

When Calvin withdrew, Karen and Brenda seized the opportunity to slurp up Diana's resulting cream pie. Once having their fill, they then scrambled up onto their feet. Together with Sally, Charlotte and Pamela and also with the help of Natasha, each woman grabbed the edge along the sides of the cot to lift it up and proceeded to transport Diana towards stage one. Once on 'stage one' the women momentarily left this cot to rest on the floor. Diana was in such a dazed condition from the effect of her super nova orgasm that she barely was aware of what was going on.

Vickie now triggered the electronic device to cause the release of three sets of swings, to drop from the ceiling. Each swing composed for its seating a round bar covered in cloth for comfort. One of the trio of swings ended up hanging over and in the vicinity of the cot on 'stage one'. Another set of swings dropped onto 'stage two' and near its cot. Four men, designated by the draw at registration, entered 'stage one'. Three of them, Boris Kudrin, Sidney Bloomfield and Peter Strassel seated themselves on the swings. In addition to the cables holding up the swing, there were cables containing gymnastic rings at its ends, giving the option for each man, to hold on to either the rings, or onto to the swing holding cables, to maintain their balance, during their stay on the one bar swing. The fourth man, Dale Winston, mounted the narrow cot to lie lay flat on his back.

Once the men were in their proper position, Karen and Brenda grabbed a hold of Diana's thighs. Sally and Charlotte on either side of Diana clutched underneath her back. Pamela stretched both of her arms under Diana's shoulder blades, and cradling Diana's head on her upper arms. Together all five women collectively lifted Diana up in the air, and placed her squarely on top of the supine Dale Winston. Karen and Brenda maneuvered Diana's trunk to impale her onto Dale's phallus. Pamela helped raise Diana up to a vertical position, at which point her mouth was within millimeters of the cockhead of Boris Kudrin as the latter was sitting on his swing.

Without thinking on the matter unduly, Diana automatically opened her mouth to take in Boris' already erect cock. Charlotte directed one of Diana's hands to clasp Peter's prick and to allow her to start stroking it. Sally directed Diana's other hand to touch stroke Sydney's penis. The swings for both Peter and Sidney were slightly higher than Diana's shoulders, so she had to reach up to touch fondle their respective cocks. She also had to raise her head ever so slightly to suck on Boris' cock. Her thighs were spread apart over Dale's body with her feet touching the floor. That way she was able to bounce herself up and down on his penis to maintain a very stimulating rhythm of vaginal intercourse.