N'awlins

Story Info
FF that turns into FMF.
2.4k words
4.4
16k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N'awlins

Cherie and her best friend Candi had drove six hours from Texas into the Big Easy, ready for Mardi Gras. They had planned the trip with Cherie's husband Evan, but he had an emergency at work and couldn't go. After checking into the hotel, the two best friends went bar hopping one bar after another. New Orleans was busy, but always is, at Mardi Gras time. They were slamming back King's Cup shots and getting pretty wasted. Candi wore a tight little skirt with a halter top without a bra and panties while Cherie had some skintight pants and a sexy blouse showing a good deal of skin. The two would people watch and see a guy in the crowd or a server and guess how big his cock was.

"How about the guy in the cowboy hat? I'd say six inches." Cherie guessed.

"I'll give you the six, but he's only the size of a roll of nickels. That's not hitting my g-spot, he better be able to work it good," Candi quipped. "Besides, he's trying too hard to get in that poor girl's panties. Now give me the fella in the John Deere hat, he's hung like a mule."

Cherie looked at the good ole' country boy fresh from the farm, "Yeah, but do you think he could use it?"

"I'm thinking so, he's grinding on that hooker pretty well."

"How can you tell she's a hooker?"

"I overheard the bartender talking to John Deere and he wanted a date for the night. And I can tell by the bulge in his pants, it's huge."

Candi saw a big stud coming her way and figured she would have some fun and see how big he really was. "Hey Cherie watch this." When the stud got close, she spun his direction and opened her long legs wide exposing her soaking wet cunt to him. She caught his attention and pointed down to her aching quim. The guy looked at her and then down and back to her eyes giving her a disappointing look and walked on by.

"Ehh, he was probably gay anyway."

"Candi, don't be a bitch. Whether they are gay or bisexual or straight; nobody wants your nasty twat, don't force it on them. Anyways look over there, that brute of a guy saw you. Maybe you can go hit on him."

Candi looked at the guy in the corner and his gaze was locked on her. "I think I might just go talk to him." She jumped off the stool and nearly fell onto the floor. Cherie caught her and steadied her, smoothing down her skirt because she was showing the whole bar her plump ass.

"Do you think you can walk over there, or do you need help?"

"I got this. Let me go sister, I need a cock in my pussy."

"Good luck you sot. Give him the best you got."

It took Candi a full minute to walk thirty steps, a lot of people there you know. Of course, the eight King's Cups didn't help either. She got to the guys table, "Hello, is this seat taken?" The guy gestured for her to sit down.

Candi tried to strike up a conversation, but he didn't say much, just looked forward. She thought she would rub his legs with hers, but she bumped into something under the table. She pulled the tablecloth up and there was some barely legal girl sucking his cock and stroking his balls.

The brunette worked the big bald man's cock over good, twisting his nuts into a pretzel and then he slammed his hands on the table.

He tensed up and grasped at the cloth, delivering his load right down her throat. Candi sat there amazed at the hazel eyed girl who stared up at the King of Mardi Gras swallowing every drop. Then the girl looked up at her, "Twenty dollars and you cum like he did." Then she took a slug from a bottle of rot gut liquor and swished it in her mouth and spit it into another bottle.

"Thanks, but no, maybe another time."

"Then get your ass up grandma, you're taking up valuable real estate."

Candi looked to her left and right noticing a long line had formed waiting to be serviced. She politely excused herself wobbling back to Cherie. "You won't believe this, but there's a girl under that table--"

"--giving blowjobs, right?"

Candi looked at her, "How--"

"--And she's just a kid, right?"

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"Look at the table, at the floor."

Candi looked at the floor and saw the toes of a pair of worn out sneakers showing from the tablecloth. "Well fuck! Now what?"

"Let's go to the hotel. If we keep buying alcohol we're going to be broke by tomorrow." Arriving back at the hotel on St. Charles Avenue, the ladies went up to Cherie's room to wind down from the night with a bottle of Jack Daniel Tennessee Fire. They changed into their sleepwear as they talked about each girl or guy they saw tonight.

Candi had gotten so horny she started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Umm, I must be your best friend, or do you rub your clit in front of everyone?"

"Huh?" Candi looked down and saw her hand stroking her lips. She giggled and brought her hand to her mouth to cover embarrassment. Then she did something that made Cherie's mouth drop open, she tasted herself. Seeing her friend's mouth agape, she dipped a couple fingers back into her cunny and placed them at Cherie's lips.

Cherie had not tasted pussy since college, and her friend's enticed her. She stuck her tongue out like a snake tasting the air and then sucked them into her mouth, taking every morsel of Candi's pussy juice off of them. "Mmmmm, you taste good."

Candi looked at Cherie and the tension built up in their eyes, and then their loins. "I bet you taste good too, let me taste." Cherie looked down and parted her legs. Candi could see the delicate folds peeking from behind her sleep shorts. "Just lay back. I'll make you feel good. You don't have to worry about anything, just put your hot ass in my hands." Cherie laid back on the bed and Candi pulled her shorts off exposing her perfectly trimmed quim which had a trickle of cum seeping out of it. Candi dropped her shorts off the bed and started to part the folds and lower her head to Cherie's pussy.

Candi licked gently at first and then a bit firmer, making sure her best friend wasn't going to flip out on her. Cherie moaned and started rocking her pelvis on Candi's face with every lick and flick of her clit. Cherie's excitement mounted as Candi kept working her pussy with a fevered pitch. Cherie was about to cum when there was a knock at the door. "Cherie? It's me."

Cherie popped up in a panic, she couldn't let her husband of twenty-two years know she was enjoying being eaten by a girl, especially her best friend. Cherie grabbed her shorts and pulled them on real quick. "Hurry, cover yourself." Candi frowned because her play toy was taken away from her. She then pulled the covers over her legs and hot cunny.

Evan rapped at the door again, "Cherie? Are you there?"

"Do you think I could fuck your husband? I really need some cock. Oh, we can do a menage-a-trois."

"Yes Evan, just one second."

"Not a word," she hissed at Candi who was already starting to rub her lips again.

Cherie opened the door to her husband, and Evan looked at her quizzically, "You okay? You seemed a bit flushed."

Cherie felt her heart start to beat faster as Candi spoke up, "She's fine. She was just getting her pussy eaten when you interrupted."

Evan's mouth dropped open as he looked over Cherie's shoulder at Candi and Cherie spun on her heel to discover her friend had thrown the bed covers away from herself and was sitting there rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

"What the hell Candi?!"

"I'm horny as fuck right now. You were so close to cumming, and then Evan barged in. It's only fair that we get back to it."

Evan looked at Cherie then at Candi, "Look. I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I can just sit over here in the corner while you two finish up." A mischievous smirk crossed his lips.

Cherie turned to look at her husband, "What? You cannot be serious."

Evan nodded, as he looked at Cherie, "Why not? You two have been friends for a long time, and our sex life has gotten kinda mundane. Why not throw a little spice in it?"

Evan kicked his shoes, pants, and shirt off and took his place in the corner. "Just pretend I'm not even here." He was already getting hard from just watching Candi play with herself and knowing that her face had been buried between his wife's thighs just moments before.

Cherie walked back to the bed and glanced over her shoulder at Evan, "You sure?" he just encouraged her on and sat down with his cock in his hand. A wicked smile grew on Candi's face as Cherie came closer and then climbed back onto the bed. The two ladies cuddled into each other's arms and started to kiss, gently at first and then more passionate as the seconds crept by. Clothes came off and the licking and sucking sounds became more present. Cherie had one boob in her left hand Candi's pussy in her right and the other boob in her mouth. The two ladies were entwined as vines on a honeysuckle bush and the honey was flowing. Cherie pulled Candi on top of her into a sixty-nine position and the two were lapping juices up fast and furious. A chain reaction came as Candi hit her peak and then Cherie hit hers. For two whole minutes they exchanged orgasms and as Cherie was starting to come down, a cock grazed her lips.

Cherie was still moaning as she turned her head and took Evan's stiff prick into her mouth. She started sucking the head of his cock and stroking his balls as he grabbed the back of her head and began to face fuck her. Past her tonsils and hitting the back of her throat, Cherie continued to work his cock as Candi worked her pussy. Cherie took him out just long enough to say, "Turn around bitch, come get some cock."

Candi quickly stepped off the bed and Cherie moved where she could suck his balls and lick his ass. Evan's cock stood hard as he waited for the first person, other than his wife to touch, much less suck his cock, in their entire marriage. The sexy girlfriend climbed up and sucked on Cherie's tits for a few more seconds and looked at her bestie, "Are you sure?"

Cherie reached down and grabbed Candi by the ears and pulled her towards Evan's cock. When she could, she moved her hands to the back of Candi's head and forced his member down her throat. Candi took every inch between her lips and over her tongue. She gagged on his prick and her spit mixed with Cherie's dripping off his balls.

Candi took his cock out of her mouth long enough to manage the words, "Cherie, can he fuck me? I really need my pussy filled with a massive cock right now."

"Say the magic words, Candi."

"Please, please Cherie, can he fuck me?"

"Ask him, not me."

Candi groaned and then came out with, "Evan will you put this big cock in my wet hole and fuck the living shit out of me, please?"

Evan smiled, "All you had to do was ask." He moved to the other end of the bed and knelt behind Candi.

"But you have to eat my pussy until I squirt all over your face..." Cherie whispered, "make me cum so hard I don't ever wanna come down."

Candi backed up and laid her head down between Cherie's legs and started to lick at her clit and then she put her tongue into her hole, coaxing her juices out. Evan slid in easily and his balls were slapping at her clit, sending waves of electricity through her body and this made her eat Cherie even more. Placing fingers in her best friend's cunt, she worked her g-spot fast and hard, causing Cherie to moan like a whore. "Fuck my pussy Candi, make me yours."

Evan heard his wife moaning for more and he laid it even harder into Candi. She was almost at her pinnacle and she just had to get to the summit. He did not know how she was going to take it, but he was going to try it anyway. Evan looked at Candi's little rosebud and he stuck his thumb into it.

Candi threw her head back and arched her spine. He was making her cum on his cock and she was going to let him know. Like a she-wolf, Candi howled with all she had as the swells of her climax hit over and over, flooding her mind with endorphins swimming in ecstasy. Cherie was about to cum too and she reached out and grabbed Candi's hair and pulled her back into her cunny. Her vocal waves from the howl vibrated onto Cherie's clit and she exploded.

"I'mmmmm Cummmmming!!! She squirted all over Candi, flooding her face with her nectar erupting from the volcano with such force it splashed everywhere. Cherie's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, and Candi had crashed into the sheet under her babes ass and she was gasping for air.

Evan had pulled out and rushed over to their faces. "Sweetheart, suck it out of me."

Cherie grabbed his cock and began stroking him, "C'mon Candi, let's get our reward. He made us cum, now we make him cum." They shared the strokes, the licks, the sucking and then his legs began to tremble. Evan's balls clinched and his cock got rock hard. Groaning as his load came rocketing out and splashing on their tits and faces. He unloaded his balls and the two ladies sucked him dry and cleaned each other up.

The three fell asleep in each other's arms and when the sun rose in the French Quarter, the fun began again.