Neal and Tara Ch. 02

Story Info
Neal and Tara have sex.
2.4k words
4.57
32.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Neal was apprehensive about Jai's reaction when Tara asked to "borrow" him for the restaurant opening. He expected Jai to be angry, to sulk, to be cold at the pair of them for having to go alone on his camping trip. Instead, he wore a resigned expression and mumbled his assent. Inside, though, the slick fucker would've been dancing, Neal knew, at the prospect of getting two days (and a night) alone with Neha.

Inwardly, he was also unsure about what he was planning to do with Tara during their time alone. He knew she was sexually attracted to him, and it was her idea to take him to the opening anyway. But what was she playing at? Did she want more, despite her protestations to the contrary? Or did she just want a partner for the evening, one who would not saddle her personal life with complications?

What he could not have known was that the sexy, mature lady who he thought was calm and collected had a war stirring inside her. On one hand, Tara felt justified in inviting Neal to the opening- he was a sweet, well behaved boy who was a good friend of her son's, and hadn't she made it abundantly clear that there would be no repeats of that night? And after all, he was her son's friend; any sexual adventures with him would surely be playing with fire.

Deeper down, though, there was a part of her that knew that she was leading him on, hoping for a chance to be alone with the young stud, hoping for a chance to feel his muscular body, hoping for a chance to feel alive, to feel like a woman again. Once Tara had recovered from the grief of her beloved husband's demise, she had been sexually active; they had come to love each other passionately during their short marriage, and he had made it clear to her that she was not to deny herself her emotional and physical needs after he passed away.

However, the complicated sexual mores of upper class Indian society meant that any relationship she pursued would have attracted the disapproval of some or the other nosy bastard. Neal, therefore, was a tasty proposition- hunky, handsome, and well hung he was, sure, but also unconnected to anyone in her social circle. It was a long time since she'd bedded someone with the sort of beautiful body he had; the last one had been a Navy lieutenant commander she'd met at a party. He was young, fit and handsome, and, after a deployment that had lasted months, clearly eager for the horny, curvy lady who had offered herself to him; he had used his mouth and dick to bring her to orgasm many, many times.

It was, thus, in a haze of lust and desire that Neal and Tara went to bed that night, uncertain about what the coming couple of days would bring.

Jai set off early the next morning, driving off after an early breakfast in his mother's Camry to pick up Neha, from where they would drive to the campsite, leaving Neal and Tara alone in the house. Tara had been at work the previous day, and had come back quite late, so Neal hadn't had the chance to talk to her. But that was Friday. Today was a Saturday, and Tara would spend the weekend at home. With Neal. Just the two of them. Neal's mind raced with possibilities.

***

"How do I look?" asked Tara, as she descended the stairs, having caught him staring at her.

"10/10, ma'am. Like a lady looking for some fun," said Neal, winking at her.

"Neal!" snapped Tara, playfully. "You promised you'd keep your hands off me!" she said.

"Well first of all, I never promised," said Neal, "and secondly, you never said I wasn't allowed to look," he said, smiling mischievously.

"Men will be men," laughed Tara.

Yes, men would be men; it would be downright impossible, no, criminal, to not stare at her. Neal was pretty sure his eyes had popped out when she came downstairs, dressed for the party; an emerald green, low cut dress that showed off a beautiful ass that was the product of intense yoga, and a fantastic cleavage. She was quite simply one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, and it clearly had an effect on his cock, which began to harden at the thought of having another shot at this gorgeous MILF.

"You're looking handsome, Neal," said Tara, as he held open the door. "And a real gentleman too! Thanks again for doing this."

"Great food, and an evening with a ravishing beauty? I should be thanking my stars!" said Neal, as he got in, and they left for the party.

The restaurant opening party was an absolute hoot. There were plenty of people. and everyone seemed to be having a good time. There was plenty of food and booze to go around, music was being played, people talked and laughed, and the party went on and on.

Neal, though, was having a very hard time focusing on anything or anyone except Tara. She wasn't exactly drunk, but she was pleasantly buzzed, and had gotten quite flirty.

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Tara.

"Yeah! Feels like I'm on a hot date, Tara." said Neal, trying he level best to avoid looking at her beautiful boobs.

"Feels like? We are on a date, aren't we, technically? What else would you call an evening alone with a lady?", said Tara, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"My dates don't have a hands-off rule, Tara" said Neal.

"I'm an old-fashioned lady. We have to be pursued. I'm not like the college girls you're used to, you know," Tara said.

"I know, you're hotter" said Neal.

"You really know how to charm a lady, don't you?" asked Tara. Then, downing her drink in one gulp, she got up and said "Let's get out of here, Neal. I'm bored."

"Sure" said Neal.

***

Neal's head was spinning as he sat on the couch in Jai's living room. He had no idea whether Tara was offended or turned on by him openly hitting on her at the party. They'd hardly made conversation in the car on the way back, so he had no way of saying what she was thinking.

His reverie was interrupted by Tara, who having changed into her robe, sat down next to him. "How about some coffee?" she asked.

He raised an eyebrow, and she giggled.

"You're a very naughty boy, Neal," she said.

"You're a very naughty girl, Tara," he said, leaning in to kiss her.

It was a deep passionate kiss, their tongues intertwined, desperate to feel the warmth of the other and let out their pent up sexual tension. As the kissing got more intense, Neal pulled her in with both hands, gripping the small of her back and her head lightly.

"What are we doing, Neal?" she asked softly, breaking the kiss.

"Giving in to something we both need." he said.

"This is wrong, isn't it? You're my son's best friend and..." she trailed off.

"It's not. Not if we need each other so badly. You've denied yourself your needs for so long, Tara. If this makes you happy, it isn't bad," he said.

She took a deep breath in, and, as if convinced by her decision, leaned in and continued to make out with him, as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She then trailed kisses, down his neck, chest and muscular torso, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers. "Let me taste your dick again, lover" she said, huskily.

And then, his cock finally sprang free. "Like what you see?" he asked. She nodded wordlessly, running her hand along every inch of his cock with long, slow strokes. Then, she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, and slowly slid down, taking his whole length, until she reached the root.

Neal lost track of time as the gorgeous MILF slurped away on his engorged cock. Her mouth would bring a wonderful tingling as she sucked his cock, all the while stroking him. She extended her tongue and licked his balls, taking them in her mouth, leaving them in her hand. He had gathered her hair into his hands so that he could watch her mouth devour his cock and his balls.

"Tara, I won't last much longer," he said, knowing he could not take much more of this determined assault.

She halted, and, slowly placing a kiss on his dick, smiled and said "Let's do this properly, lover." Then getting up, she untied her robe, letting it drop to the ground, showing off her beauty to the lovestruck young stud on the couch. He had already seen her divine boobs, but her soft, but shapely stomach, and the curve of her gorgeous ass was amazing. Neal had never seen a more beautiful woman- ever.

Hand in hand, the naked couple walked up the stairs in the moonlight to her room, but they never made it there. Overcome with lust, Neal pushed her up against the landing wall, and, eager to return the oral favors, dropped to his knees and lowered his mouth to her throbbing pussy. Her head thudded back against the wall and a soft groan escaped her as the first touch of his tongue gently lapped at both sides of her puffy pussy walls. "Lick me, lover, lick me!!" she moaned, digging her nails into his shoulders with one hand and pulling his head deeper between her legs with her other.

His tongue licked deeper, along the inside of her drenched pussy as he lapped up her juices. The tip of his tongue rimmed her opening before he pushed his tongue as far as he could inside her vagina, drawing it back out only to push it in again, repeatedly fucking her with it, making her moan over and over again.

"Oh fucckk, yes, make me cum!! I'm cummingg!!!" she moaned, as she spurted her juices all over his face and tongue, all thoughts of propriety long gone as she felt her legs turn to jelly. He got up in an instant, supporting her by pulling her into a naked embrace, as she panted, her eyes closed in post orgasmic bliss. As she recovered slowly, she looked up at him and gave him a deep kiss, tasting herself on his lips and his tongue. She then took his hand and led him inside her room, both the naked lovers in anticipation of a deep, loving fucking session.

She laid down on the bed, her beautiful breasts heaving as she waited for the assault. Then, she beckoned with a finger, "Take me, lover."

He didn't need to be told twice. Crawling across the bed, he got into a missionary position, and guided his rigid, glistening member with one hand to her opening. As he sank into her soft, wet pussy, both let out a groan of anticipation and pleasure.

"Feels good?" he asked, embedded deep inside her.

"Like heaven," she replied, a look of pure desire on her face.

Lord, he was big - filling her and stretching her out. She had never had someone quite so endowed, and as he plowed deeper and deeper into her, she could feel her pussy lips clinging to his dick, pulling on her already sensitive clit. He started out slow, just teasing her. Then he started picking up the pace and started pound her deeply, as she wrapped her legs around him and clawed into his back with her fingernails as her pussy got pummeled.

They must have fucked for an eternity, for neither had an inkling of what went on in the outside world, a world alien to their frenzied lovemaking. Her thrusts were now matching his, a sound of flesh slapping against flesh emanating in the room. She could feel every inch of his throbbing, rock-hard cock deep inside her, every inch and every vein as she moaned, her hips jerking hard as he fucked her with long, deep thrusts, his cock tugging on her wet pussy.

Neal groaned as he felt the cum rising up from his balls. He spasmed as he thrust into her, cumming hard. As the adrenaline drained from his body, he rolled off, panting. "That was..." he said.

"Beautiful," she replied, finishing his sentence. "But we're not done tonight, I see," she said, as she watched his youthful cock harden again.

"Not a chance in hell, gorgeous" he replied.

"Thank God, then," she said, slowly stroking his cock. "Younger guys can go longer, can't they? I'd thought about this beautiful dick often since the other day. Get it nice and hard for me, lover. Claim me. Make me yours."

That did it for him. Not that he needed any encouragement, but this horny MILF egging him on to give her a good fucking inflamed his lust. His cock ready, he got up on his knees and flipped her over, making her squeal in approval. He pressed the end of his love stick against her soft mound and pushed forward until it began to ease in. Then, he slid all the way in until his hips met her beautiful ass. The feeling was glorious as he absorbed the sight of his erection penetrating her.

He grasped her hips and withdrew slowly, then penetrated her completely once again. He quickened his pace, making the deep, slapping sound again.

I began pulling her toward me as I thrusted into her deeply. A wet 'shlick shlick' sound filled the room as he continued thrusting inside her, overlaid with her moans, begging him not to stop.

As he watched her absorbing every inch of his cock, he was transfixed by the sight of his manhood disappearing deep within her. She began meeting his thrusts, slamming her backside into his engorged cock.

His cock felt her pussy start to spasm, tightening around it as if trying to milk him. As he continued to pound into her, she moaned in an orgasmic rapture... "Ohhhhhh... Oooohhh... Haannn..." then, "Oh Neal!! BABY YES!!"

His lust reaching the point of no return, he came inside her, feeling a wave of orgasmic bliss wash over him, coating the insides of her pussy with his ropes of his cum, her pussy greedily milking every last thick drop that it could out of his cock.

They lay together, her head resting on his chest, sharing a moment of post coital tenderness. Eventually, they drifted off into a deep, blissful sleep in each other's arms.