All Comments on 'Neapolitan'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
So, what gives?

Was this the real Rex, hidden until now? Or did Vanilla Rex read your secrets on your computer and have an epiphany and read up on how to please a sexual masochist? Or did the Marquis de Sade slip through a space-time worm hole and take possession of Rex's body and then found a willing Juliet in his bed? Ah, the mysteries left unspoke! Five stars from, if not Vanilla JB, then perhaps Stracciatella JB? It's not Neapolitan, but at least it's not Plain Vanilla....okay, okay, throw in some Gianduja too, please.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Rex is actually a rapist

So the reason she hasn't seen his dark side is that it only comes out at night while she is asleep. Do you think this is the first time he's fucked her in her sleep? Nope. He just got caught. Ahahaha. So, yeah. He's not really vanilla. She just sees him that way because that is all she has seen of him. She's straightforward & can't read emotions well. It needs to be over the top for her to get it. That's why she loves this darker sex. It makes her feel shit. I don't know why I felt Neopolitan is the opposite of vanilla but the idea came to me in a flash and I had to surrender and eat the fucking sundae like a good slut. The result is this silly story in which all the good shit goes on the sundae.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3094 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...