Near Mars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The device made contact. The orgasm engulfed her, totally and instantly and harder than any orgasm she'd felt before. Emma didn't hear herself scream. Orgasm after orgasm crashed over her like the tide breaking at the shore, each coming in as the previous began to fade. She was being exhausted. At the peak. Forever. No escape. At the mercy of the alien. She forgot where and who she was. The sensation was her universe. She was suspended in it. Totally vulnerable. Every emotion pent up inside of her was pulled out. It felt good. It was never going to end...

Later, Emma returned to her senses. The alien had undone the bonds. Emma wiped the drool from her face. They sat on the edge of the table together and talked about themselves and their feelings.

They went back to Emma's ship and cuddled while watching a movie.

They agreed that this would not be the last time they would see each other before Emma retuned to Earth.

12