All Comments on 'Nearness of You'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
Wonderful

This is still great, love to hear more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sounds soTruthful

I really liked your story. It really depicts how siblings can develop or admit their truest, honest feelings of pure love. I know, I'm in love with my younger sister. I recently divorced and so has she, since then I've come to be able to be purely honest and truthful with myself. I love my sister Josie like I've never loved another woman before. She is the owner of my heart forever. The only problem is that I have not told her yet... I know she loves me too, but I don't know to what extent. Your story reminded me of my sister and me.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sweet

Sweet, tender and really hot! This is a wonderful story that has me leaking in my jeans and wishing I had a sister so loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Real Nice

This is perhaps the best of the stories that I have seen on this site. The author shows a real flair for the subject.

shastafaithshastafaithover 19 years ago
I absolutely loved it!

That was truly the most beautiful story I have ever read. I was in tears because it was so intimate and sweet and loving. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done!

Very nice. A welcome respite from the many stories that have no plotline at all, just sex. Write more like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How sweet it is!

I have been looking all over this site for a story like this one. It not only has a plot but unlike the others it has romance and tenderness. Keep up the good work. Here's hoping that we se more like it in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I lost all interest when I learned that he was ...

another 10 incher.

I really am sick of the 10 incher's and the 38 DDD's

grumbletasgrumbletasover 18 years ago
spoilt by 10 inches

Generally a touching story but why does a guy have to have 10 inches. Well under 1% of men have a donger that big.

Nothing wrong with normal size cock which is 6 inches

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

Like the rest of your stories, this was very patiently and very well written. The 10 inch penis wasn't used in a grose fashion, which is good. I think that if you're going to insert it into any story (pun intended), it should be the way you did, not as some monster that enthralls its fetishly inclined mate (not sure if that makes sense).

Good story. Thanks for writing it.

akbashevakbashevover 18 years ago
Pretty damn good!

I just got finished reading it and it ended nicely with the admission of sandy's first time, too bad it had to be rape, but still good nonetheless. It's great how you put the understanding in, I try to do that in mine but sometimes it doesn't turn out right, but you gave me some ideas! Thanks for letting me wake up to a nice story and start my day off right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
outstanding

that was one hell of a story, i mis my sister

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
A Story Well Told

Very touching and very appealing. The writing style is clean and clear with no stray words or non-relavent asides. Each detail adds something to the story rather than being simply descriptive. Really good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on here because it didn't exactly sound like a sex story it was a in depth story that had some very descriptive scenes amazing job man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid

stupid as if her parents finding a dildo was any where near as embarassing as actualy being caught doing it no way if she was using it when they saw it then it would have been as bad but not having them just find it totally different it was a lot worse for him than for her get real and keep it realistic from now on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Definitely the best...

...story I've ever read on this site. It wasn't straight on to the sex; you added depth to the characters, made it so that readers can sympathize with them. I know I did when Sandy was raped.

Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ruined

ruined at the end by the rape it should never have been added why do you writers always add violence and over sized tits and dicks you need to see a shrink

ansdguyansdguyalmost 13 years ago
Another great story...

Too bad your not posting new stories as your one of my favorite authors. The love for each other your characters experience is what make these stories so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

really good story with normal love between two person.keep writing and KEEP CLEAN.

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerover 8 years ago
Great Story

My only issue is that it was a bit too short. The sex was a bit rushed, there needed to be more in between sleeping together and when the sex starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another story dumped with a 1 star at 10'

The average woman's vagina is 4 to 6 inches stretchable a little. Perfect for the average man at 5 to 6.5 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Monster cock is the only thing that does this story in. Emotion, intimacy, eroticism (could use a *bit* more), and the real beginnings of love. Some realization about BC is also needed.

Too bad I cannot give you a 4.7 or so. Five for you, all these years later....

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

A long stretched out dialog that took forever to go anywhere.

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous