Neat N' Naked 01: Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed no further encouragement and greedily lapped up the clear fluid oozing from Craig's cock as she continued gliding her ample bosom on the engorged penis, watching Craig's face as she attempted to give him the best tit fuck he ever had.

Craig could feel his balls churning as I picked up the pace, his cock slipping between her slick breasts. It had been a while since he had been with a woman, and even longer since he'd been with one with titties big enough to wrap around his cock. It was his all-time favorite sex act, and he was enjoying it so much that he worried he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. His pleasure was so great that he couldn't stop himself from fucking her tits even harder and faster.

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and began licking it with her tongue and sucking the head into her mouth. Craig loved titty fucking, but with the added pleasure of her oral ministrations combined with the warmth of her mouth caused him to moan, "this is heavenly." My expert tongue roamed across the sensitive head, and I poked the tip into his slit, tasting his sweet juices.

"I'm going to cum soon," Craig announced as his breath grew shallower and quicker. I released his cock from my mouth, "So what? We have weeks to explore each other's bodies. You wanna cum on my tits or in my mouth," I asked, continuing to slide my mammoth mammaries on his dick.

Hearing this, Craig moaned, letting the pleasure of being wrapped in warm soft large tits overwhelm his senses and he pumped his cock harder and harder. He squeezed her boobs together to hold his cock even tighter and his balls started to tingle. "I'm going to cum, Athena!", he yelled, as the first spurt of sperm shot between her welcoming cleavage. "Oh fuck, yes!" he cried in ecstasy, as more of his long-denied spunk coated her heaving tits. When the last blast had been drained, he looked at her cum coated tits and said with a weak grin, "Oh fuck, your tits are amazing."

She kept stroking him with her tits, milking every last hot milky white drop of cum from him. Craig sat back on the sofa after his last drop of spunk oozed out onto her tits. "Fuck, that was good," he said. Then he bent forward and kissed her firmly, tasting a little of his pre-cum on her lips.

He wanted to bury his head between her boobs and lick up all his thick, sticky cum, but resisted the urge, for the moment at least. "Sorry I couldn't hold off a bit longer, but it's been a while," he said, sheepishly. "And it's been even longer since I was with a woman as sexy as you!"

"So do you want to clean up this mess, or should I?" she asked him, as she flashed her brightest smile.

"Now, those I can clean," Craig answered as he buried his face deep between her cum-coated breasts, his face getting sticky as he licked up his seed. He eagerly lapped her tits, slurping up his cum. Once her tits were cum free he laughed, "But I think it's time to shower. There are towels in the linen closet upstairs. Do you mind grabbing some?"

She walked up the stairs slowly making her ass jiggled with every step she took.

As she disappeared from view, Craig suddenly remembered he'd been a bit horny the morning of his accident and had taken care of himself. It took him longer than he planned, making him late for his tennis match. The well used tub of boy butter, his favorite thick butt plug, and the fleshlight that supposedly was made from a cast of Dillion Harpers vagina. He didn't even clean the toys before he ran out of the house and into an ambulance. His face flushed bright red as he realized Athena was about to learn his secret fetish.

She strutted up the stairs and easily found his bedroom. She pushed the door open and walked in, not paying any attention to the bed. She grabbed a stack of towels, from the master bath, and started to head back downstairs when a cone shape on the bed caught her eye. She walked over to the bed and realized it was a butt plug, lying next to some lube and a fleshlight. Athena smiled when she thought about the delicious possibilities. Wondering if he had any more toys, she planned to search his room, soon. Leaving the items where they were, for now, she went downstairs with the towels and waited for Craig to direct her to the shower.

"You found them?"

"Yes, everything was out in the open, easy to find."

"Umm Okay." He wondered what if anything she saw and her response didn't help. "The shower is this way, just next to the gym," he said as he pushed himself unsteadily to his feet. Leaning heavily on his crutches, he led the way.

His cock was partially swollen, and it swung like a pendulum as he maneuvered slowly and carefully down the hall, leading to the shower. He pushed open the door and she followed him into a fairly small bathroom that held a toilet, sink, and a cramped shower cubicle. On a shelf inside the shower was the usual array of single guy hygiene products. There was one item that didn't belong in a single guy's bathroom. "So what's with the baby oil?" she asked, seeing it had been pretty well used.

His face turned a bright shade of red and he ignored the question, "So, how do you think we should do this?" he asked.

I smiled remembering the butt plug upstairs and made a mental note of items to buy next time I went shopping. "Well, when my brother broke his leg, I had to bathe him. We wrapped his leg in Visqueen and secured it with duct tape. It kept the cast dry while I washed his body," I told him, recalling those days fondly.

"Well, there should be duct tape and some garbage bags under the sink in the kitchen, if you want to get them." Despite having blasted a big load of cum just minutes ago, her naked body walking around made his dick harden, "Damn, this is going to be a wonderful ten days," Craig told himself smiling.

She quickly returned with a bag and tape. "Sit on the toilet while I wrap your leg," she told Craig. Once he was seated, she gently pulled the bag up over his cast and tightly wrapped tape around the top of the bag. Once she was done she looked into Craig's eyes and asked "How does that feel? Is it too tight?"

"Craig moved his leg around and wiggled his toes. "No, it feels good." He nodded in approval.

Standing up Athena turned around and bent over to adjust the water temperature, "Do you like it hot, warm or cold?'' she asked looking back at him. His eyes were glazed with lust staring at her pussy. The small bathroom didn't leave a lot of room, so her plump ass was mere inches from Craig's nose. She wiggled it teasingly. tempting him as his nostrils flared when he inhaled her scent.

Craig was unable to resist the smooth luscious globes. He leaned forward and planted a kiss square on the crack of her ass. Then he wrapped his arms around my thighs pulling me back into him and buried his face between my succulent cheeks, tonguing my delightful little rosebud. Sliding down a bit, he inhaled the musky scent emanating from between my legs, which drove him wild with lust and he thrust his tongue inside my slit.

'The shower can wait,' he thought, as his tongue thrust deeper into Athena, while his lips played over her pussy, lapping up her juices. His cock was fully erect, his hips thrusting up towards her pussy, as his tongue found her clit and he sucked it into his mouth.

She moaned as Craig used his mouth on my body. I grabbed the wall for support as he began an oral assault on my sex. The warm water cascading down onto my back, then forming rivulets that flowed over my skin. I shuddered in pleasure and spread my legs wider, allowing him total access to my rapidly moistening pussy.

Craig pushed his tongue even deeper inside. He felt her wet pussy shivering with pleasure from his salacious oral assault. He rubbed his hands up her thighs, 'til his fingers found the rapidly stiffening clit. Lightly brushing it with his fingertips, causing an increase in the flow of her sweet juice into his eager mouth.

She groaned aloud when his fingers touched her ultra-sensitive clit. She humped back trying to increase the pressure of his tongue on her intimate folds. Craig pushed his tongue even harder into my now sodden pussy, lustily lapping up her juices. His fingers danced across her clit, with feather-light touches bringing pulses of pleasure from her oh so sensitive button.

The water from the shower was running over both their naked backs, making their skin tingle from the heat, but not as much as they were tingling from their shared pleasure. Athena groaned "Yes baby, lick my wet cunt, fuck my slit with your tongue, play with my girl cock until I cum on your face!" to her lover.

The encouragement spurred Craig on even further. Rubbing her clit, licking her pussy, and gulping down her cream, he was determined to make her explode in pleasure. His face was slick with her juices, his breathing getting shorter, but he kept up his relentless quest for her pleasure.

Athena was struggling to stand, her knees growing weak. After one particularly intense shudder, her knees buckled and she collapsed, her pussy impaling itself on Craig's cock right to the base. She groaned as I felt his cock forcefully drive into her body.

"FFUUUCCCCKKKKK!" yelled Craig, as I landed on his lap sending a shock wave down his body and into his sore leg, without any warning.

"Oh God! Craig, your foot! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?", she asked, deeply concerned that she could have worsened his injury.

Craig nodded weakly, sucking in air between his teeth, trying to breathe through the pain. He concentrated on the wonderful sensations coming from the merger of his dick submerged in a warm, willing, tight pussy. He was torn between telling her to get off because of the pain, but the pleasure he was experiencing from the velvety smoothness of her slick love tunnel was making an excellent case to ignore the pain and to keep her on his lap. The pain-pleasure debate that lasted all of 3 seconds, the pleasure won!

"I'll be okay...", he said, through gritted teeth, "my dick in your pussy is helping make the pain bearable," as he started to push his cock deeper into her steaming hot pussy. "Oh fuck, you feel so wonderful, Athena," he moaned, as he felt her muscles squeeze and release his cock. "Oh Athena, cum on my cock, please. Ride me, hard. Don't stop until you've cum!'

She looked at him with concern. "Tell me if it gets to be too much for your leg, I don't wanna hurt you...again."

"I will, but please don't stop, you feel wonderful!" he moaned.

She eased herself up slowly and gingerly slid down the length of his shaft. Slowly build up some speed, making sure not to drop her ass onto his crotch and cause him more pain, as she gyrated on his hard shaft.

Craig was happy to just sit back and let her ride his stiff pole. He reached up and cupped her breast with one hand, his fingers twisting a nipple, while his other hand slipped down to rub her clit, making her pussy gush.

Athena began carefully bouncing on his cock, trying not to hurt him, as she moaned in pleasure from the manual stimulation of my sensitive spots and his dick plunging her depths. Craig rubbed a little harder, and began to thrust his hips, gently at first but building up the intensity with each thrust.

His foot started to cramp, but he was determined to make Athena cum and fill her cunt with his seed. Her pussy was milking his dick as their hips drove midsections together making a fleshy slapping sound that filled their ears and drove them crazy with lust.

She sucked in her breath and twisted her head and kissed Craig hard on the lips as her pussy convulsed around his dick, and her body shuddered in pleasure.

Craig returned the kiss, firm and deep, his tongue slipping into her mouth. He felt Athena shiver on his shaft as I fucked his hard cock with abandon. Meanwhile, our tongue's danced together and his fingers trailed delicate circles across my clit.

Our tongues wrestled as she rocked her hips and ground herself on his crotch. She lowered my hand, reaching between her legs and cupped his balls which were full and heavy, getting ready to send another load her way. Craig pressed harder on her clit, and twisted a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, as he thrust his cock deeper.

He could feel his orgasm starting to build in his balls, but he tried desperately to hold it back until she reached her climax.

Athena gasped as her nipple was tugged, and I reached down to rub her clit trying to cum with Craig. Craig thrust deeper, squeezing her rock hard nipple so hard she moaned in pain, as she furiously rubbed her clit trying to push me toward the precipice of pleasure.

The glorious feeling of her sodden pussy on his cock was just too much and he felt his dick stiffen and contract as he reached the point of no return. "Oh fuck, Athena!" he gasped. "You're going to make me cum again!" as his face scrunched up trying desperately to hold back just a little longer.

She grabbed and twisted her clit as he tried to pull her tits off my chest by my nipples. Knowing he was so close, I told him, "spray my cunt with your hot cum." My words were the final straw and he grunted and sent blast after blast of man juice deep into my belly. The pulsation of his dick and spraying of her insides was all she needed to turn into a quivering mass of sweaty naked female flesh, overcome by wave after wave of pleasure.

After several minutes she was able to control her breathing, enough to speak, "Th..that...was...intense!" she said, testing her legs to see if they would support her weight. She was pretty steady, so she stood up letting his soft cock slip out of her cream filled pussy.

Squatting down she took him into her mouth, licking and sucking our commingled juices off him. Once his shaft was cleaned, she stood up and stepped into the shower. She took his hands and pulled him into the cramped shower stall. It was difficult to manage, but she was able to wash his body thoroughly, he insisted on returning the favor.

By the time they were done, He was hard again, She dried him he dried her, then he led me to his gym where he had a bed set up for himself. I excused myself for a moment and ran upstairs. Returning to the gym, his eyes widened when he saw the lube, butt plug, and fleshlight in my hand as I closed the door.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12