Neat N' Naked 03: Cinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinn's head darted back and forth between the couple who were both quietly laughing. "Wait? What!" She asked, confused.

"That was my asshole husband's idea of payback for our little joke. Fucker, you scared the shit outta me. I thought you were serious."

Mike smiled at her, saying, "Good. Now let's get back to having fun!" and he leapt toward his wife and Cinn, spreading his arms out as he flew through the air towards them. Cinn's eyes flew open wide as his arm caught her across the chest knocking her onto her back as Mike landed a perfect belly flop on the mattress.

"Jeezus, Mike will you ever grow up?" Lisa asked, laughing.

"Not if I can help it," he replied, as he sucked Cinn's left nipple into his mouth.

"Get off her tit, you overgrown baby and kiss your wife or no more redheaded MILF's for you."

Mike pulled away from Cinn's breast and rolled onto his back. He turned his head toward Lisa and started to kiss her.

Cinn reached down and took Mike's hard shaft in her hand. He moaned at Cinn's touch. Reaching out, he cupped one of her big soft boobs, amazed at how firm and heavy it was. Out of the corner of her eye, Lisa saw Cinn stroking Mike, and she pulled away to watch the redhead handle her husband's cock. Lisa leaned over Mike, her breasts hanging down, her nipples pointing directly into his eyes. Mike took the opportunity to suck on her nipples and jiggle her tits.

Lisa grabbed a handful of Cinn's hair, and asked, "So Cinn...what do you think of my guy's cock?"

"It's nice and hard, begging to be sucked, but I don't think he's earned a sucking yet...do you?"

Mike groaned at her words while he concentrated on Lisa's tits.

"I agree," Lisa said and pulled Cinn's face to hers and shoved her tongue into Cinn's mouth. The two women's tongues wrestled for several minutes while Mike happily suckled away on Lisa's bountiful breasts.

When Cinn finally stopped kissing Lisa, she pulled her boobs away from Mike even as he concentrated on his wife. "How about you give my girls a break, they're already too big."

"Tits that are too big..., said no man ever," Mike responded.

"If you had the back pain, we do..." she retorted as she swatted at him.

Looking seriously at Cinn, Mike said, "Those are incredible tits hon, just amazing, one of the best pairs I have ever seen!"

"Aww hon, you're too sweet. But your wife has a beautiful set of breasts. I can't wait to bury my face in them and inhale her aroma while suckling on them." Cinn responded as she continued to stroke his cock.

"Yeah, Lisa does have a great set of tits, I love showing her off. We spend two weeks every summer at Hedonism.

Lisa took Mike's hand, and asked: "Are you ready for an amazing night?" Mike couldn't believe his good fortune.

Lisa stood up and released Mike's hand. She stood up and walked over to a large, fancy armoire. Lisa flung the doors open, and Cinn stared in amazement. The doors were hiding several mirrors, and when open, the mirrors will let them watch the debauchery about to occur on the custom-made California King size bed.

Looking around, Cinn noticed several other strategically placed mirrors so there were many views available to those on the bed. Then Lisa opened a drawer on the bottom of the armoire, and Cinn sees it's stuffed full of toys in numerous shapes, sizes, and colors. She recognized some of them: vibrators, restraints, cock rings, butt plugs, gags, and blindfolds.

Cinn watched as Lisa moved to one corner of the room where there was a conglomeration of clay pots of various sizes housing several plants. Some of them were on rolling stands, others were hanging from the ceiling. Lisa efficiently moved them out of the way, then expertly hung a sex swing in their place. Cinn had heard of them but had never seen one before. Lisa saw Cinn staring at the transformed boudoir, her mouth agape. She giggled at her reaction and asked "So what do you think, honey? Do you like our playroom?"

Cinn's eyebrows disappeared under her short bangs as she quipped, "This is going to be a fun night. Where should we begin?"

"I think it's time you ladies doubled my pleasure and gave me a blow job." Mike interrupted them, sitting up.

Lisa pushed him back down, and Cinn and Lisa returned to the bed so their mouths could work over his cock. Cinn started licking Mike's penis with her tongue. Mike put hands on each girl's ass and began caressing them. Lisa moved downwards, kissing the juncture of his cock and balls, and starting to slather his meaty 'nads with her tongue.

Mike moaned, 'Lisa is the best cocksucker he knows, yet Cinn is making one hell of an effort to take the crown.' He looked down to watch the two women licking and sucking his cock-shaft and scrotum. His balls tightened up hard and full to the touch.

Cinn was enjoying herself with this couple. Fit, attractive, and fun couples are a rarity in her line of work. Wrapping her lips around the side of Mike's cock, she started to jerk him off with her lips as her tongue followed along, licking him on the sides and underneath his shaft. Lisa moved up the shaft and began to run her lips up and down, opposite Cinn who was doing the same. Every time their mouths met their tongues dueled as they kissed around his throbbing shaft. Cinn's hand had worked its way down Mike's body, lightly massaging his balls. Her other hand found its way into Lisa's pussy, rubbing one of her fingers between her lips. Cinn's pussy was dripping wet, and she hoped that Mike or Lisa would give her relief soon.

Mike tapped Lisa on the shoulder and waved her away from his cock. "Okay, Cinn, show me how much you like my cock,"

Cinn wrapped her lips around his head and thoroughly licked it, concentrating on the sensitive spot under the bottom. She slowly slid her mouth down his shaft, stopping every few inches and sliding her head back a bit to allow her throat to adjust to his size. As she continued down his shaft, her tongue picked every sensitive spot it could.

Her nose finally pressed against Mike's waist. She held him there as her tongue tickled the base of his shaft. She continued to caress his balls, but with Lisa out of reach, and after lubing her finger, she started to tease Mike's asshole.

Lisa looked on amazed, thinking, 'This girl knows how to suck a cock!' Lisa watched as Cinn brought Mike just to the brink. Putting her hand on her, she said, "I think it's time to put you into that swing."

Cinn released the cock from her throat with a loud pop and stood up. "So, how does this thing work anyway?" She asked, ignoring Mike's low groan as his cock was no longer being pleasured by her talented mouth.

Lisa took her hand and led her to the swing. She guided her to the seat, and then lifted Cinn's left leg and put her foot into the stirrup as Mike did the same to her right one. Lisa took her hand lifting it to a handle for her to hold, with Mike repeating it on the other side. Lisa smiled wickedly. "There she is. Legs spread wide, her glistening pussy available for anything to be shoved into it, fully displayed for us to enjoy." Nodding her head, she continued, "You'll love this, I know I do."

Cinn smiled nervously as they positioned her in the swing. She felt totally, deliciously exposed. "So, what now?"

Lisa pulled up a footstool and planted her ass on it. Leaning forward, she found she was at the perfect height to start licking Cinn's glistening pussy. Mike stepped up to her beautiful face, offering his cock to her mouth.

Cinn moaned around Mike's cock as she worked it with her mouth and tongue. She writhed in the swing as Lisa expertly ate her pussy. Mike reached into the nightstand by the swing and opened a jar of body butter, and started to rub it all over Cinn's big breasts.

Oh, my god! Her cunt was being licked, she had a hot guy's hard cock in her mouth, and he was massaging her tits. 'It's almost like it's my birthday,' she exulted inwardly.

"Your tits are so beautiful," Mike moaned in desire as the need to cum built in his balls.

Cinn laughed to herself as Mike kept buttering her up, figuratively and literally.

Lisa licked Cinn's pussy and began to tease her lips with her fingers, amazed at how tight she was. She looked up and said "Can you use your inner muscles? Mike loves getting squeezed."

Cinn nodded, keeping Mike in her mouth, and Lisa returned to her pussy. Two fingers slid into Cinn's entrance then were suddenly removed. Lisa giggled and said "Oh, yeah Mike, you're going to love Cinn's cunt. Why don't you taste her?"

Lisa got off the stool and Mike took her place. Lisa continued rubbing the body butter all over Cinn's ample breasts as Mike buried his face in her wide-open pussy. Cinn moaned as Lisa slipped her tongue into Cinn's mouth. Lisa knew Mike's favorite thing is to eat is tight wet pussy, and since he was close to blowing his load, he was going to eat her for a good long time letting his need to cum fade.

Cinn just sat there letting them pleasure her in ways she had never experienced before. Her head was spinning in pleasure, and she felt her orgasm bubbling up from the depths of her being. Her breath came in short gasps as the gentleness of Lisa massaging the body butter into her super sensitive nipples while Mike devoured her pussy.

Mike loved the unique scents and flavors of each and every woman he had been fortunate to enjoy over the years. Cinn was no different. He dove into her sex, lapping up her juices, she had a slightly saltier taste than Lisa. Mike moved his tongue to her clit and worked it around and over, flicking her pearl in excruciating, random patterns. This got a low moan and another rush of juices ran out, dripping from her lips and down to the quivering cringe of her rosebud. Mike lubed his finger and slipped it into her quivering pussy. He wanted to explore her pussy and get a good idea of how best to fuck her.

Mike gently finger fucked her as he lapped at her clit. Cinn moaned her pleasure as Mike curled his finger up against the trigger spot up high on her inner front wall. Another low moan escaped Cinn, and Mike stroked that pronounced little bump. He began working her g-spot and her clit even harder. Cinn moaned louder and Mike rubbed her spots with greater but gentler fervor. Cinn squealed loudly and her pussy pulsed on his finger, responding to the nuanced caresses. A river of clear fluid gushed from her pussy in squirts. Mike took his finger out and lapped up her honey. He shifted his gaze to her face. Her huge breasts heaved from her rapid breathing and she had that sweet look on her face that told him she wanted fucking. Mike kissed her pussy and stood up. He knew she was more than ready to be fucked but he waited, letting her recover a bit. He moved between her legs spread wide by the swing. Lisa came to him and they kissed...sharing Cinn's sweet honey.

Cinn had never squirted before. She was shocked at how good it felt. It was all she could do to sit there and try to slow her breathing while watching the loving couple kiss.

Lisa loved Cinn's taste and scent as much as Mike. They hungrily shared Cinn's juices, knowing there would be more. Lisa pulled back from her husband, then slid her cheek next to his, whispering, "Are you ready to fuck your birthday present?"

Mike took her hand down to his cock, where she could feel it throbbing...he was more than ready. Lisa patted him on the butt and he stepped up closer to Cinn's wide open pussy. Lisa grabbed his cock and rubbed his big purple head up and down Cinn's gaping slit, asking her with a wicked smile, "Are you ready for my man, honey?

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes" Cinn whimpered back, looking deep into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa guided Mike's cock to Cinn's willing hole. His head popped into her and he moaned, she felt even tighter than he had imagined. He put his hands on her wide-open thighs and slowly sank into her until his engorged balls tapped and hung against her ass.

Lisa giggled, "Feels amazing, doesn't it?"

Cinn moaned her agreement, "Oh fuck, he feels so good."

Mike loved her reaction and began to fuck her with deep, deliberate strokes, pushing her back in the swing so that when he withdrew her movement reversed, sliding her tight heat back over his aching cock. Her big jugs jiggled with each thrust and he watched her pretty face twist up with pleasure. 'This is one hot, sexy woman,' he thought. Lisa slid next to him and they kissed as he slowly continued fucking his beautiful big-titted birthday present.

Cinn was lost in the pleasure of her partners' ministrations. She had a wonderful cock in her pussy and a woman making love to her mouth with her tongue. 'The only way this could be better,' Cinn thought, 'is if Lisa had a strap on to fuck my ass with.'

Lisa reached down to play with Cinn's clit as Mike started fucking her harder. His balls were on the verge of exploding, they were so full. With each thrust, they would slap her ass. Lisa started rubbing more body butter into Cinn's big breasts. Cinn was lost in moans and groans as Mike worked his cock in her.

Cinn grunted in pleasure and then looked into Lisa's eyes. "Lisa, please fuck my ass, I've never had two cocks in me at the same time."

Mike growled with lust when he heard those words, "Hurry up, I'm close." he almost barked at Lisa, as he pulled his cock from out of Cinn's needy core. He waited impatiently for Lisa to get one of her strap-ons. Mike unfastened the restraints and held his hand out to Cinn. "It'll be better in bed, with me in your ass, and a dildo in your pussy."

Cinn took his offered hand and slid out of the swing. They walked hand in hand over to the bed and climbed onto it. Mike and Cinn lay side by side, kissing each other with unbridled lust.

Lisa watched them as she took a tube of KY and her magic rabbit vibrator, 'Damn, we hit the jackpot. Such a sexy girl and so willing.' Lisa thought as she felt a swell of pride. She watched Mike and his hard cock, as Cinn started to caress it, making it twitch. Lisa moved to the side of the bed and handed Cinn the KY, watching as she squeezed a generous portion into her hand to begin coating his cock with the slick gel.

'She has no idea what she's in for,' Lisa mused lustfully as she handed Mike the lube and watched him roll Cinn over onto her stomach allowing him access to her puckered hole. Mike smoothed lube onto and into her crinkled orifice inserting a finger to ensure she was slick inside and out.

Cinn was more excited than she'd ever been before. Mike's finger felt amazing, and she was quivering in excitement at her longest unfulfilled fantasy about to come true. She was filled with nervous anticipation as she felt herself soaking the sheets with her fluids, watching Lisa absentmindedly play with the small toy she was holding.

She was ready, and she shifted to climb onto Mike. Lisa took her hands to support her as she got into a reverse cowgirl position. Once she was in position and stable, Lisa took Mike's slippery shaft in her hand and helped guide it toward the dark hole as Cinn lowered herself. There was an audible pop as Mike pushed past the rectum. Cinn gave a surprised little squeal and then a moan. She started slowly sliding as she felt her asshole being stretched wider than it had ever been before. Cinn was ignoring the pain she was feeling, knowing that it would fade soon, and kept forcing herself to take more and more of Mike's cock into her tight dark passage.

As soon as her cheeks were in contact with Mike's groin, Lisa had her lean back, forcing him deeper into her body. Lisa pulled Cinn's legs open wider, allowing her access to drive the magic rabbit into her sodden pussy. Cinn moaned as Lisa worked the toy in and out of her, while Mike grunts and moans let everyone know how good it was to have his cock massaged through the membrane separating his cock from Lisa's toy as he fucked Cinn in her ass.

Without warning, Lisa turned it on. Cinn squealed in pleasure as she learned why the strangely appendaged toy was called Magic. Lisa worked the toy in and out of Cinn's now overheated pussy. Mike began thrusting his cock in and out of her ass feeling the toy's gyrations on his cock. Her tight ass grips his cock as he grunts and growls out low curses.

Cinn threw her head back and her long auburn hair dragged across Mike's torso, the ends brushing across his stomach with a maddening sensation. Her mouth opened but no sounds came out as the tidal wave of pleasure built to what felt like the biggest orgasm of her life. Beads of sweat started appearing all over her body, as the salacious couple kept driving her higher into the throes of rapture.

Lisa increased the speed and used the "Rabbit" part of it to stroke Cinn's clit. Mike grunted in near pain as Cinn's ass clenched him before her body convulsed. Her ass cheeks swiveled around Mike's cock as she howled in pleasure as Lisa kept ravaging her clit. Cinn's vision grayed out as the wonderful device in her pussy started sending pulses of pleasure throughout her body, while the cock stretching her ass intensified the feelings nearly ten-fold.

Mike felt his balls draw up as he tried to fight off his need to ejaculate into her beautiful bum. He tried to hold back while Lisa kept fucking Cinn's pussy with the toy. Mike loved the sensations of Cinn's ass, and the toy swirling and wiggling against him. It felt incredible. The rhythm they'd all established helped keep going a good long time while Cinn writhed in the throes of a never-ending orgasm. Lisa, not wanting to drain her new lover, pulled the toy out of her, and turned it off. Mike couldn't hold back anymore and blasted a load of cum so hard into Cinn's bowels that she got pushed several inches up his shaft, even as he grabbed her hips, shooting his seed deep into her.

Cinn finally came down and slumped forward, almost falling off the bed. Lisa grabbed her arm to stop her from hitting the floor. She pulled the exhausted woman to her and hugged her, their nipples digging into each other. Lisa held her up, there, letting Cinn slump against her.

Lisa, with Mike's help, eased Cinn down onto the bed and began to kiss each other in satisfaction. Lisa took Mike by the hand and led him into the bathroom where she used a washcloth to clean his cock. Walking out past the bed and Lisa paused to say, "Take a nap, Cinn, honey. When you wake up, we'll be in the hot tub out back." Cinn just nodded and she drifted off to sleep.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Mike and Lisa went to the kitchen to make some food and opened a bottle of wine. It took longer than it should have because they kept stopping to wash their hands, after caressing each other's sticky parts. Once they had all the food loaded onto a platter and the wine was ready, they carried everything to the hot tub and staged it within easy reach. They got into the warm bubbling water and Mike kissed Lisa after she snuggled up to him.

"Baby that was the greatest birthday present ever."

"I think we wore her out."

Mike chuckled, "We may have, but let's ask her to spend the night, or even the whole weekend, no matter the cost."

Cinn awoke feeling tired and sticky, but euphoric. She rolled off the bed and stood up. She carefully walked to the bathroom on unsteady feet. Taking care of her needs, she then got into the shower and washed the remnants of the evening's debauchery off her skin. She dried herself and wrapped the towel around herself and made her way to the hot tub. As she walked up, she overheard Mike's comment about staying the weekend. Cinn smiled, glad they are having as much fun as she was.

She walked up behind them, and using her tits, she bonked both of them on the head. "I'd love to spend the weekend. You guys are awesome. But, two requests. First, you guys gotta go a little easier on me, I've cum more since we started then I have in the last month. Second, I need some food, and a glass of wine, or three."