Neat N' Naked 03: Cinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Lisa started laughing as Cinn climbed into the hot tub and poured herself a glass of wine and started to pick at the food platter.

"So, how much for the weekend?" Mike asked, staring at the four female tits floating in the warm water and loving his life.

"The normal rate for a full weekend can run between five to twenty-five kay, depending on the variables. Between you and me, I only get about forty percent. So, call it thirty-five hundred cash, and an invitation to one of your swinger parties. What the service doesn't know won't hurt them. Just to be clear, that's on top of whatever Lisa agreed to pay to the service."

Mike smiled, "I don't keep that much cash on hand, and the banks are closed now, will you take a check?" Cinn nodded.

"Now that business is out of the way, back to the pleasure," Lisa announced standing up and raising her glass. "To a weekend filled with good food, great fun, and awesome orgasms."

Mike and Cinn raised their glasses and said in unison, "Hear, hear!"

The three lovers turned to the food tray and started to devour everything on it. They soon finished the first bottle of wine and opened another. Once they had eaten their fill and were relaxing in the tub, Lisa slid closer to Cinn and cupped one of her breasts, pulling it towards her so she could twirl her tongue around on the big pink nipple. Mike lifted the other one out of the water and did the same.

Cinn sighed arching her back so her new friends could feast on her nipples. Her hands found his cock and her clit, and she started stroking his up and down, while rubbing tight, little circles over hers. Lisa moved into Cinn's touch on her clit, loving the knowing way Cinn's fingers moved. Fuck, this girl was just so fucking sexy!

Lisa popped Cinn's big nipple out of her mouth and asked, "So what do you think of my man?"

"Does he have a twin? Hell, I'd even take a cousin!" Cinn exclaimed, looking at Mike wondering why every time she met a guy she could see herself spending her life with, he was either married or gay.

The couple laughed at her comment, as Mike shifted position so he could put his hard cock between her incredible breasts. Cinn pushed them together, creating a nice tight tunnel for him. Mike started pumping his cock between her tits.

Cinn continued to rub Lisa's clit as she began kissing and licking Mike's cockhead as it peeked out of her breasts. Cinn recalled a geek from school who'd had a huge crush on her. He'd always told her she was 'spathic,' but never told her what it meant. When she finally looked the word up, she couldn't stop laughing for days. It was a term used by geologists for rocks that would break cleanly. The dictionary defined it as 'having good cleavage.' Cinn sighed at all the attention she was getting. She always loved having her nipples sucked and her spathic tits fucked. To have both at the same time was delightful.

Mike pulled his cock out of her tits and lifted it to her mouth to be sucked. Lisa kept nursing on her big left breast. Cinn started sucking Mike, matching the actions of Lisa's lips and tongue on her nipple. The hand not stroking Lisa found its way into her slit and started fingering herself. She moaned around Mike's cock. Mike cupped her face and started fucking her mouth. He watched Lisa suck Cinn's big nipple. Fuck this is hot. He felt himself getting close and pulled his cock out of Cinn's mouth.

"Damn! I want some pussy," he announced.

Lisa took Cinn's hand and helped her balance on the edge of the hot tub, and spit on Cinn's cunt to add some lubrication. Then she spits on Mike's cock and guided him into Cinn's pussy.

Mike started pumping their guest. Her big tits bounced in time to his thrusts.

Lisa giggled, "I hope you're up to being fucked and sucked all night because this stud of mine won't stop until his dick falls off."

"Oh god, I hope so!" Cinn panted kissing Lisa as Mike drove his cock into her.

Lisa stood back and watched her man fuck the sexy woman. Cinn's face screwed up with pleasure as Lisa toyed with her nipples, rolling them between thumbs and middle fingers, occasionally pinching them until Cinn whimpered. Mike liked how tight her pussy was and he felt her spasm as she came. Mike pulled out of her and helped her off the edge of the tub. Lisa took Cinn's place and spread her legs wide.

Mike gently bent Cinn, pushing her face into Lisa's long-neglected loins, as he spread her open and drove his cock into her slick hole from behind. He began pounding away as she devoured his wife's pussy. He watched Cinn's tits sway as he fucked her, while her warm wet pussy twitched and pulsed on his dick. Cinn buried her face into Lisa's cunt and drank from her fount. This was by far the most erotic night of her life and she never wanted it to end.

Mike rutted into Cinn like an animal. His thrusts pushed her pretty face into his wife's pussy. The look on Lisa's face said it all, she was enjoying their newest lover as much as he was. This girl was an amazing lover. Suddenly, Mike's chest was covered with girl cream, and Cinn fell off his cock, her legs unable to support her during the intense orgasm. She was completely out of breath, and could only smile as she stood back up, supporting herself on Lisa's thighs, once again offering her ass and pussy to Mike. Mike took full advantage and went balls deep into her quivering pussy. Cinn gasped and Lisa laughed.

Cinn just laid her head down on Lisa's thigh, one breast on each side of her leg. With Mike driving himself into her Lisa was titty fucking Cinn with her thigh. Cinn just lay there on Lisa's lap letting Mike pump her as Lisa's hand toyed with her hair. Mike pulled out of Cinn and asked, "Why don't we go to the bedroom and get comfy."

Cinn and Lisa nodded their heads and climbed out of the hot tub. Cinn picked up the tray of snacks, Lisa grabbed the wine bottles and they shared a smile sauntered to the bedroom, steam rising from their wet naked dripping bodies.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

When Cinn entered the bedroom, she shuddered in anticipation seeing the swing still hanging there. Her nipples were swollen to almost twice as big as usual from the cool air blowing over them after being in the hot water. She put the tray down on the nightstand, standing again as Lisa wrapped a towel around her, drying off the remnants from the hot tub. After being dried off by Lisa, she got into the bed, laying down on her back. Lisa began to put the last of the snacks on Cinn's naked body, and when Mike walked in, she pointed to her and smirked, "Hungry?"

Mike dove in headfirst, eating the food, and mouthing the flesh of the sexy woman. Soon there was only one cheese cube left, and Cinn spread her legs wide for him as he pushed the cube of cheddar into her gaping hole. Sucking it out, he chewed it, enjoying the piquant flavor of her sweet juice mixed with the cheese.

Lisa smiled and poured some wine onto Cinn's pussy. "I know how well wine and cheese go together."

Mike lapped up the wine as it ran down to her butthole. Cinn gasped, writhing into Mike's face. Another piece of cheese worked its way out and Mike sucked it into his mouth. Holding it in his teeth, he turns to his wife offering her the next pungent morsel. Lisa let out a low moan as they shared the cheese, "Delicious." Lisa announced to the room.

Cinn shuddered in a small climax as she watched Mike and Lisa share Cinn-flavored cheese. The chill of the wine on her burning pussy was exquisite. Cinn couldn't wait any longer. She forcefully pulled Lisa on top of her, so Lisa was sitting on her face. As she began slurping on Lisa's pussy, she stretched out with her legs to pull Mike and his cock back to her pussy. Mike grinned, letting Cinn's urgency pull him into her.

Mike pushed up on his arms, sliding his knees around and under Cinn's hips, working his cock in and out of her hungry pussy. Leaning forward, he kissed Lisa's back as she sat on Cinn's face feeding her the need dripping from her pussy.

Cinn was in her absolute favorite position. A hot pussy in her mouth and a hard cock fucking her cunt. She hoped one day to add a second cock in her ass. She moaned in pleasure and buried her face in Lisa's sex as she rocked her hips to meet Mike's thrusts.

Mike loved Cinn's body, her pussy tight and toned. He loved how her muscles massaged him as he stroked into her. He nibbled on Lisa's back as she moaned, squirming on Cinn's tongue. Mike pulled out and got into the scissors position, before stuffing his cock back into Cinn. She groaned into his wife's pussy as he resumed fucking her. Pushing up on his elbow gave Mike a great view of Cinn's tongue working Lisa's clit. Cinn quickly dissolved into one big bundle of nerves, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body. She sucked Lisa's cream into her mouth, pushing out a gasp each time Mike thrust his glorious cock into her.

Finally, Cinn's let out a high-pitched wail as her body once again succumbed to the pinnacle of womanly pleasure, her face covered in sweat and Lisa's juices as she lay limp on the bed, too drained to do anything more. Mike felt her go body go slack. He slipped his cock from her as Lisa crawled off of her face, staying on all fours and dangling her generous boobs in Cinn's face. Mike grabbed Lisa by her hips and rammed his cock balls deep into the woman he's loved for so many years.

Cinn smiled blissfully, watching the couple fuck as she drifted off to sleep. Mike fucked Lisa hard and fast, getting himself close to his peak. Suddenly, he pulled out of his wife and knelt beside Cinn, jacking his cock off all over her massive tits. He'd been very pent up and soon he felt his balls tighten. Growling as his first shot erupts from his cock, Cinn squealed as she jolted from her sex-coma, feeling his first shot scald the inside of her cleavage. Lisa reached in over Cinn's tummy, playing with Mike's balls and milking them to get every last drop of hot semen onto Cinn's quivering mammaries.

Mike felt his cock spasm and throb as he unloaded over Cinn's creamy tit-flesh. After moments that seem like they'll go on forever, he finally finished cumming and collapsed onto the bed next to Cinn. His spent cock softens and drops out of his hand. Reaching over he gathered a big flow of the seed running over her well-used breasts, his cum running right down her sides to puddle on the spread. He whispered in her ear, "You're so fucking hot, and I'm so glad Lisa found you. You're staying the weekend." Cinn nodded breathlessly, just lying there and reliving all the sexcapades she has just been part of, and hoping to regain some strength before their next adventure.

Mike lay next to her with his flaccid cock lying flopped over his thigh. Lisa snuggled up on her other side with her tits pressed against Cinn's. The three lovers drifted off into blissful sleep, dreaming of the next morning.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Mike awoke the next morning with his arm around Cinn, a heavy tit in his hand. He smiled to himself remembering the fun they had the night before. His cock is rock hard. He wanted to use it on her, but both women were still fast asleep. Carefully getting up so as not to disturb them, Mike headed down to the kitchen to make coffee. He filled a mug, and walked out to the hot tub, still naked. He climbed in to soak his weary body as he sipped his coffee, waiting for the girls to wake up, hopefully, refreshed and as horny as he is.

Cinn woke up way earlier than she would've normally, but she desperately had to pee. After using the bathroom, she planned on going back to bed, but the smell of coffee enticed her downstairs. After pouring a cup she heard the hot tub running. She walked outside naked and joined Mike in the warm, relaxing water. Mike grinned at her, enjoying watching her amazing tits float and jiggle in the bubbling water.

When they'd gotten past about half their coffees, Mike asked, "Can you cook us breakfast, while I clean up from last night?"

Cinn gave his cock a quick, loving squeeze and replied, "I never thought I'd say this to anyone, especially a guy, but, how do you like your eggs in the morning?"

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.