Neat N' Naked 05: Emiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though her arms were fastened behind her, she was easily able to get on the bed, moving so gently, and gracefully she didn't muss the sheets. She sensed she was alone in the room, but not knowing his desires, she kept her eyes straight ahead, waiting for his return.

Jon came back into the room wearing a kimono-style robe, Emiko was uncertain if he had anything under it. In his hand he had a heavy-duty bag that he put on the floor next to the bed, nodding at approval seeing Emiko in position.

Reaching into the bag, he pulled out two fur-lined cuffs and fastened them to her ankles. Pausing for a moment to enjoy the sight of a naked restrained woman in his bed, he caressed the back of her calf as he held her leg. He was enamored by her beauty, and appreciated how soft, and warm her skin felt. He reluctantly released her leg and moved away from her. He stepped to one of the posts at the foot of the bed and pressed a hidden switch. There was a momentary quiet whine as a pulley, and some eyelets were revealed. He paused for a moment and looked Emiko in the eye. She may be a trained submissive, and a de facto call girl, here to take care of him, but he always offered a new playmate the opportunity to back out before starting a scene.

Emiko didn't move as she felt his hands on her naked skin. She felt him place restraints on her legs, enjoying the fur, instead of the usual cold hard metal. She heard some whirring, and realized there was more to this room then even she suspected. Keeping her eyes straight ahead, she watched as Master stepped into her line of sight, and looked her in the eyes. Not sure if this was a test, or if he was looking for something she kept her gaze fixed straight ahead, her excitement was building, and she was feeling truly alive.

Not seeing any fear or reluctance in her eyes, he returned to his bag and pulled out two cords. Starting with the eyelets on the ankle cuffs, Jon ran the rope across the pulley, and through the eyelets. He repeated this process with her other leg. Once threaded, he pulled on the cords, which made her legs lift, and spread. Tying the ropes to a final ring, to set the tension, and to keep her legs spread. He started to tie cords to a stand. Moving aside, he let her see that a thick vibrator was on top of the stand. He moved the stand, so the tip was tickling her quivering opening.

He moved away from the bed and looked at her spread wide with a toy poised to enter her. "Now, fuck yourself with the toy, if you can," he said, looking down at her, loving the ingenuity of this setup. The way the ropes connected everything, made it difficult for the one tied up to figure out how to succeed.

Not knowing how this system of restraints worked, she tried to puzzle out the runs of the ropes, and how to move her body to achieve penetration. She knew he was imaginative, and the answer wouldn't be obvious. Knowing his penchant for things oriental she thought about a Chinese finger trap. The harder you try to free yourself the tighter it grabs your finger. Maybe, just maybe, she squirmed herself backward away from the toy.

Jon stood at the foot of the bed as he watched Emiko struggled to follow his instructions. He was impressed she didn't try the obvious first, pushing her hips toward the toy. That would have just pulled the toy away. He waited to see how long she would try that approach before attempting another.

As he watched, her, he prepared some other items, staging them on the nearby dresser, making sure Emiko doesn't see them, but making some sounds to build anticipation, and fear. From experience, he knew that she would struggle harder to complete her first task so she could find out what was next.

Emiko had no idea what Jon was doing, she was too focused on studying the problem placed before her. Watching carefully she saw that her first attempt was not working. She then Tried the obvious she shifted her weight so her pussy would move toward the stand. As soon as she saw it move away, she knew that wasn't right either. Then she got it. She knew exactly what she had to do. She spread her legs apart, hoping she was flexible enough to get it inside her. She continued to open her legs watching the dildo to see if it would enter her.

Jon watched and smiled as her legs started to move apart. As she did, the vibrating end of the toy pushed in, spreading her labia as more, and more of the toy penetrated her. He stepped close to her waiting until she had spread her legs as far as she could. Jon grasped her ankles firmly, and looked into her eyes, and pushed her legs further apart, feeling her muscles start to vibrate as he forced her legs passed the limits of her body's ability to stretch. Until the vibe was all the way in.

Feeling his masculine hands push her further than she could have spread herself made her shudder in pleasure. She felt the toy spear her cunt, and the vibrations were right against her clit making her moan. Pleased with herself that she figured it out fairly quickly, she let herself enjoy the sensation until Master asked her a question.

"Can you explain the lesson?" He asked, his voice firm, and steady. He kept her legs there for a moment until he could see the strain in her face before rocking back, pulling her legs down, and making the toy pull out. He repeated the move, both fucking her with the toy, and stretching her wide to allow the toy in deeper.

Ignoring the waves of pleasure coursing through her body to answer her Master, she spoke for the first time since entering this room. "This one believes that Master is trying to teach that this one must be open to accepting pleasure, and if this one does not open herself to new experiences, this one will miss out on many pleasures"

Jon's smile wavered a little as he heard her response. While not the lesson he was attempting to teach her, he was impressed at her answer. He kept moving, fucking her with the toy a little harder. He pushed her legs up, and apart, and leaned over a little. He left her there, the toy buried in her pussy.

"What you say is true it is not the lesson I wished you to learn. This was to show you that taking the direct approach would have caused you to fail," He rocked back so she could feel the toy slide out of her, "But had you been more FLEXIBLE...," he sank the toy back into her. "...in your thinking, you would succeed." As he spoke, he forced the end, an egg vibe inside her ass, buzzing against the base of the toy from inside her.

"Ohhh Fuck, she cried in a mix of pain, and pleasure as the unlubed toy was forced into her unprepared ass. It felt exquisite once it was in, but not being warned, or at least having a little lube to ease it's passing was not cool. She swallowed her anger, and let herself enjoy the sensations from the two toys working together to bring her to orgasm. Listening to him speak she understood what he was saying, "It is so Master" she replied, "This one will make herself more flexible if that is what Master wishes."

Hearing her reply, Jon released his hold on her legs and removed both toys. Emiko gritted her teeth when the egg was pulled from her ass. Jon freed her, without speaking or showing his emotions. He loved the feel of her skin, and how responsive she was. His hands slid up her body, moving over her thighs, and hips before he wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted her and flipped her over onto her stomach. As she was laying there, he bent her left lower leg up and used the cords to secure them in place by tying it to her thigh. Pleased with his knot, he repeated the process on the other leg. Once she was secured, Jon rocked her back, raising her onto her knees, her arms were still clipped behind her back, leaving Jon to admire his work.

"Now, to put your skills to use," Jon said, simply as he dropped his robe. Jon moved onto the bed somewhere behind Emiko, letting her feel him move through the shared surface beneath them both. Taking great care to not touch her anywhere else, he dragged his hardening shaft along her labia, still fresh from cumming on the toy. He smiled down as he looked at the effect it had on his shaft, making it glisten. Then, once he was sure she thought he was going to take her, he moved back, depriving her of his touch.

The pause lingered longer than Emiko expected, and she was wondered how long he would make her wait. The quiet room was suddenly filled with a loud whack as Emiko felt Jon's hand strike her peach of an ass.

Her body shivered in pleasure when his hand struck her, "Thank you sir" she said, as she arched her back, and thrust out her ass, offering herself up for another if he so desired while she felt the pain radiate outward from the epicenter of the first strike. He sat back on his haunches as he watched her pale light skin become marred with a bright red handprint, before he slowly, and gently cupped her luscious cheeks, and massaged them.

"You are breathtaking, slut," he groaned as he enjoyed the feeling of her body as his hands gently, almost lovingly caressed her smooth skin.

She heard his compliment and beamed at his praise. "Thank you, Master, your words please this unworthy one greatly."

"You are worthy of such praise as you offer yourself up so willingly to your Master," as his hand came down hard on the other cheek. Once again, he let the red mark rise so the burning tingle could truly set in before his hands worked the toned muscles beneath the skin on Emiko's ass.

Jon reached up and loosened the nipple clamps hanging from his nipples that had been hidden under his robe. He had to bite his lips to stifle a groan of relief. Jon kissed along her shoulders then up her neck before whispering in her ear. "A present for your work today," as his hands reached around her body, and opened to reveal the nipple clamps.

Without asking if she wanted them or if she'd used them before, he placed one on her left nipple, and tightened the clamp just enough so that it wouldn't fall off, and then did the same to the right one. He kissed her softly but then more firmly as he tightened them enough to start hurting.

Emiko bit her lip to keep from sighing in pleasure as the familiar kiss of metal clamped down on her sensitive, erect nipples. She was rewarded with a kiss, as Master tightened them more. She was ready to explode, the slightest stimulation to her dripping lips would bring a massive orgasm. She was torn between wanting his to give her the release she raved, and the exquisite torment of being denied satisfaction.

Once the clamps were tightened to his satisfaction, Jon flicked each clip to ensure he had sufficiently secured them to her. Satisfied, he slid his hands down her sides and grabbed her hips. With a strong push, he toppled her body forward, until her face was pushed into the pillows.

He smiled as she shook at the touch of him, unaware that she was on the edge of an orgasm as this was their first time together. He brought his hard cock up against her slit again to test how wet it was for him.

Emiko was fighting to keep from cumming. She was so close she felt like an over-inflated balloon, the slightest puff, and she was done. "Master, permission to cum please" she begged knowing she wouldn't be able to hold it back much longer. The flick of her nipples and the feeling of his wonderfully hard cock on her engorged labia was just too much, she knew it was too late. It was going to happen. Tears formed in her eyes as she fought her body not wanting to disappoint her Master.

Instead of responding right away, Jon rocked his hips back and found her opening with the tip of his throbbing cock. Pushing forward, he filled her, stretching her wide with the thick shaft until he felt his balls resting on her slit. When he finally, did, he leaned down, pulling her hair from her ear, and simply whispered, "Permission granted."

Waiting for an eternity as he slowly slides his cock inside her, she knew that she wouldn't last. As his dick continued to fill her pussy, her body started vibrating from the force of her impending orgasm. It was only through long arduous training that she was able to stop herself. As soon as she felt his breath in her ear giving her permission, she became a rodeo bull, and Master had to hold on for dear life as her body twisted, and turned in in ways no other human could. She felt him gripping her hair and pulling it roughly which drove her inflamed passions even higher.

Jon smiled as he rode Emiko while her body thrashed around, keeping hold of her hair. He may be Master, but nothing turned him on more than watching a woman have a powerful orgasm. Knowing he could get this kind of reaction was why he loved this aspect of his life. He used her hair to pull her tight against him keeping her from sliding off of his cock. H stayed balls deep in her through the long twisting, writhing orgasm she was having. He didn't pump; he just followed her gyrations to prolong her pleasure.

Eventually, he did slip from her with an audible pop as her pussy still struggled to hold him inside. Once out, he grabbed her hips and helped her rock back onto her knees so she was kneeling on the bed, arms still secured behind her back. He tested the nipple clamps once to see how much tension he could apply without them slipping. The bed moved slightly as Jon laid on his back on the bed. His firm hands, and strong arms, lifted Emiko, and deposited her so she was sitting up, and straddling his hips.

"Ride it..." he said firmly as he took the chain between her nipple clamps in hand. He said nothing more but simply waited for the dutiful slut to begin.

Emiko shuddered as she felt Master enter her again. She knew exactly what was about to happen, and she delighted in it. Using her strong leg muscles she lifted her body until her tits were painfully stretched out, and her pussy just kept the tip of Masters dick inside. She slowly lowered herself onto him, and sighed at the pleasure of having his dick inside her, and the pain in her nipples and tits subsided. Knowing this was not enough, she began to lift, and lower her body, and grind on his dick delighting in the pain as she fucked her Master.

Jon smiled as he watched Emiko starting to move. He twisted the chain slightly to adjust the tension on it as she slid up to his tip. He wanted to make sure the tension in the chain reached its peak when she did. It took a lot of his willpower to keep his expression under control; Emiko was the right combination of hot, tight, wet, and quivering that made it hard to keep up his persona.

He watched as the clamps pulled at her nipples as she slid high up, only to go slack as he split her open around his thick shaft. Watching her reactions as she went made him pulse slightly, loving the look on her face as she rode him to another orgasm. He just hoped he could make it through another one before he joined her.

Reaching around behind her, his big hand slapped her marked ass. "Faster..." he said calmly, but even he could hear the husky tinge in his voice already. Jon breathed slower, trying to control himself as Emiko's well-trained pussy worked his cock so well. He just had to keep control.

Emiko shuddered but didn't stop moving when he slapped her ass. Upon hearing him command her to increase her tempo, she started to increase the speed she slides up, and down on his cock, which stopped her from letting the pain in her breasts subside. As the pain increased so did her speed until she was moving twice as fast as she was when he spanked her. "Is this fast enough Master?" she asked without slowing her pace. Her toes curled as his cock struck her G spot, and she tried to keep the glorious cock giving her pleasure.

Jon arched slightly as she was bouncing on top of him furiously. The chain was flailing back, and forth despite his grip on it. It was so erotic, and he felt so good, which only felt better as he could feel the tip meeting her G-spot. His veneer of control was slipping as she was making him feel so good.

"Yes, right there," he groaned, feeling his cock starting to pulse already. Normally, his stamina could let him last longer than this, but after so long since his break-up, and how well Emiko was riding him was pushing him toward his climax fast. As he managed to collect himself again, he looked down, and moved his other hand down, and positioned it so Emiko's clit would bump his thumb when she bottomed out.

The constant stimulation of her G Spot, combined with the direct pressure on her clit on every downstroke, and the pain/pleasure in both her breasts overloaded the pleasure center of her brain.

"Master can't...can't hold it...need to cu...um...soon..."

"Then do it..." he panted up her body at her. He knew that he would join her if this one was even half as intense as the orgasm he gave her just moments ago. finally, losing control, he let go of the chain, and moved his hand from her clit to grasp the clamps, and give them both a twist as he started to feel her toppling over the edge.

This time, he joined her climax with his own, not stopping to pull out. Instead, his hips pressed to hers desperately as he tried to make their mingled cumming last as well as heighten them both. He didn't stop until he felt his body go limp from exertion, holding limply onto her hips to keep her on top of him, and not slip out.

She was ecstatic that Master found her worthy to take his glorious cream inside her body. Once she finished one of the most intense orgasms she ever had, she had no new instructions so after regaining control of her body she once again began to slide up, and down on Masters cock.

Jon looked up at her as she tried to sit back up again, and start riding his still hard cock. Gently he reached up and took her by the shoulders. "That's enough, you can stop for now."

He eased her to lay on top of him. As he did, he reached for the knots that bound her legs and pulled the slip knot so he would be freed from the restraint. Slowly, he started to undo the lashing that kept her shins secured to her thighs. Once free, he helped ease her legs out straight so she didn't cramp too badly from being bound like that, especially after using her leg muscles to ride him like that.

Through it all, he didn't slip out of her, choosing instead to plug her pussy with his thick cock. He held her to his chest and caressed her porcelain-like skin. Once they had relaxed for a bit, he pulled the hair from her eyes gently and looked in her eyes. "Why did they send you here?"

Emiko lay there relaxing listening to the soothing beat of his heart. When he freed her, she flexed her muscles to work out the kinks that had started to form. His cock was still inside her which she was enjoying, the fullness, the occasional twitch, the brushing over her sensitive parts...

As Master played with her hair, something she found soothing, she answered him, "All I can tell you is that the person who chose me for you said that you were having trouble getting over a broken heart, and wanted someone who could help you begin to heal. So if you want to talk or...anything...I'm here for you" She smiles at him, and murmurs "Anything for Master."

Jon sighed and laid his head on the pillow thinking about this family, and how they worried about him after getting out of his last relationship. It was understandable; his last ex wasn't like any of his previous relationships.

"Christina..." he mumbled. Feeling Emiko shift on top of him, he looked down in her eyes. "That was her name." He took a deep breath and adjusted himself under her without moving out of her to get comfortable. "She was special. She created the Master, drew out my dominant nature." As he spoke, Emiko could tell this was the first time she was talking to the real Jon, not the Jon that answered the door or even Master.

"I don't know how long you're supposed to mourn an old relationship, but even if I get back out there, I know I'll forever be carrying her around in my head. I don't know if any woman can compare..." He looked down in her eyes again. "God, I don't know how you can get me to talk to you like this," he said with a smile and a chuckle. "I don't talk with anyone like this."