Neat N' Naked 05: Emiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon smiled wide as she shed her dress for him again. He drew a slow breath as he took her in again, and he nearly missed her question because he was enjoying what was before him. "Hmmm? Oh yes, I'd nearly forgotten..." He chuckled. "Please do... I was a little surprised to not find it." He gestured to the toy cabinet beside him.

Turning around, and bending over, she rested her torso on the bed and using her left hand she pulled her ass cheeks apart. Her right hand reached between them, and finding a little rubber loop, she slipped a finger into it, and slowly started to pull from her body.

Jon slid up behind her, and his hands over her ass. He took over for her hands, holding her ass wide open. He watched her, curious for any quiver or twitch as each ball popped from her ass. As he watched, he thought back to fucking her in the bathroom and wondered if it was what made it feel different.

The last one came out with an audible pop, and Emiko sighed as her bowels were free of obstruction. She stayed in position so her Master could watch her ass as it returned to its normal size.

Jon stood behind her as the last ball popped free, spreading her ass cheeks apart. He smiled as she dropped the toy down with a sigh of relief. As her puckering hole shrank closed, he leaned down, and slowly licked his tongue around, and inside her, rimming her slowly as she must be sensitive after popping the toy out. Watching her body react was erotic, and he enjoyed seeing her writhe.

Feeling her Masters tongue on her sensitive rosebud made her body shudder in delight. Her hands grabbed the bedsheets as she lay there letting him service her dirt chute. She tried not to make a sound, but the pleasure grew unbearable, and a moan escaped her lips.

"You like that slut? Beg me to fuck your ass... Beg me to give you this cock deep in your ass," Jon panted as he slid up her body from behind. His growing cock pressed against her sensitive bud, and ground back, and forth against it.

"Master please use this dirty sluts most private orifice for your pleasure. Make me you anal whore, I'll be your ass to mouth whore if you desire," she said as her body involuntarily thrust backward trying to capture his cock in her hole.

There was no answer right away. Emiko felt alone in the room briefly as his hands, and tongue disappeared. There was little sound as Jon went about doing whatever it was that he was up to.

Then, just as suddenly as he left, there was a warm gel-like substance being dribbled against her hole. As the warmed lube ran along her ass, two fingers gently probed at her hole, rubbing it in around the rim slowly. "I don't doubt your ability to take what I give you, but as I said, this isn't about pain..." Jon's words rumbled from his chest as he spoke with a hungry throaty tone. This was the last hurdle, the last taboo. If she gave this up to him so readily, he knew she meant every word she had said. She had no reason to lie, he told himself; this was more for his benefit, to prove to himself that he could trust her.

Once her hole was glistening with lube, and his shaft matched, he brought the tip up, probing at her small hole gently. As he did, he watched her face, despite it being turned away from him. He wanted her to guide his speed as he inched forward more, and mover until the tip popped inside.

She mewled in pleasure as her emptiness was filled by her Master. She forced herself to stay still, completely surrendering to him.

Slowly, Jon moved his hips forward, listening to the sound of his cock slipping deeper, and deeper into her ass. He kept waiting for her to throw her hand up to grab his hip and make him stop, but it never came. He should have figured given the choice of anal toy she had made. After the longest few minutes, he felt his hips pressing to her ass cheeks, and stayed there, letting Emiko get used to the feeling of his whole cock filling her ass. "You still okay?" he asked, wanting to make sure she was still okay to continue.

"This one is always okay when Master is happy," she says demurely.

Holding her hips, he slowly started to draw back, pulling out to the tip again. His big hands held her hips up, keeping them in place as he started to push back in again. His pace was slow, deliberate. Each inch, as it pushed, and pulled out of her, was squeezed so tight, sending waves of pleasure up through him. Jon moved like a man in no rush. The next few days will be full of education and learning about his new slut. For now, he enjoyed this for what it was finally.

Emiko loved that he was going slow. Too many were worried they would run out of time so they pounded away like a jackhammer. She never enjoyed herself in those situations. Of course, she made the appropriate sounds and encouraged her clients, but this is what she loved. A man who knew that the journey was more important than the destination.

She sighed and lowered her chest a bit to get better support for her upper body and to change the angle of penetration slightly so she could maximize Masters pleasure. She gently began to rock her hips to increase the friction.

Jon's eyes drifted closed as he continued. She was feeling so amazing. He didn't usually do this with his partners, but it was part of taking a new pet. That being said, he couldn't stifle a moan that rose from him. Sighing it out, he moved onto his knees behind her on the futon style bed. It let him move more deliberately now as he felt her moving on her now.

Every nerve in her body was alive and sending a data overload to her brain. She was just one large ball of pleasure as he stroked in, and out of her. She was loving every second of it and wanted this moment to last forever.

Jon moved inside her at the same pace throughout. It was like a machine that drove so deep inside her over, and over. He had to admit that it felt amazing; at this pace, he wasn't going to last long. Reaching around, he rubbed Emiko's clit back, and forth, teasing it to heighten her pleasure. Even though he was Master, he was not a selfish lover. "I'm so glad you stayed..." he sighed out as he finally, picked up speed.

Sweat was coating Emiko's body as she held back her pleasure. She was too well trained to ask for another. She had already been granted two and asking for a third would be greedy. If he didn't offer she would hold out as long as she could. The pleasure when his hand touched her clit was glorious, and a moan escaped her lips as her body shuddered.

The increase in speed made her eyes roll back in her head, and she lost her higher brain functions and became a wild animal rutting with her mate. Leaning down, Jon pressed his back to her bare skin. Bringing his lips by her ear, he whispered to her softly.

"Cum..." was all he said as he eased two fingers into her pussy, pushing them in deeper, and deeper as he continued. He had the stamina to ride it out. He wanted to feel her climaxing so badly. She was so sexy and had been such a good slut all day. But this wasn't a reward. He loved knowing he could pull such delicious pleasure out of someone that they gave in to their animal sides.

Once permission was granted the dam burst forth, and her fluids gushed out of her body. She began to wail in pleasure as her body began to shake uncontrollably.

She squirts. Whoever picked her out knew his tastes well. He wasn't the sort to chalk these things up to luck. She was here because she was exactly who he needed, and wanted in his life.

He was not content to let her climax, and be done with it. His fingers worked her tight pussy, rubbing her clit as they slid deep inside. He wanted to keep her on that edge, to reward her for being such a good slut at the gallery, and around his place. "Ride it; ride that edge slut..." he commanded, trying to keep her in delicious pleasure until it overwhelmed her mind.

All the while, his cock throbbed, swelling in her ass as he fought to keep his orgasm from spilling over. It was harder than he thought as Emiko twisted on writhed on his cock, squeezing the life out of it as she came hard.

Emiko had never experienced such pleasure. Her fluids exploded out of her body, and Master, her beloved Master he knew exactly what to do to extend her pleasure. It was the most blissful moment of her life.

Jon moaned louder, and louder as Emiko seemed to cum without stopping. It was what he wanted, but it was getting impossible to hold back his orgasm as it continued. Finally, he couldn't stop and pressed his hips hard against Emiko's beautifully shaped ass, and let his orgasm ripped through him. On, and on he came, harder than he had since Emiko arrived. He could feel some oozing out, and running down his shaft as Emiko's body was still bucking, and squirming from her orgasm still. He did his best to hold himself up, but he couldn't manage to keep his hand in her pussy moving as he came. He had to slip it from her to steady himself so he wouldn't topple down on top of her. Eventually, his hot breath against the back of her neck slowed and didn't come in bursts. He still held himself up, balls deep in her ass.

As soon as she could move again, she knew exactly what she had to do. She gently pulled herself off her Master and spun around quickly taking his semi-hard, and slimy cock in her mouth. She swallowed the whole shaft, and let her tongue cover every millimeter of it removing every trace of their escapades. As soon as his cock was clean, she began to lick up all the overflow that had spilled out onto his balls, and upper thighs. He looked down at her as he lay back, panting hard as he tried to get his breath back. "Such a dutiful slut..." he groaned as he gently slid his fingers through her hair. He smiled lovingly down at her as he lay there, nearly passing out already.

Emiko was content she had an imaginative Master, who was both kinds, and cruel. He showed true affection toward her, yet he was willing and able to find ways to humiliate her. She hoped he would want to keep her for a long long time as she fell into the most restful sleep she had in years.

Seeing Emiko drift into a deep sleep, Jon moved out from under her. Using the wide bed to its fullest, he rolled her to one side to open the bed before gently lifting her to tuck her in. Her petite frame moved easily in his arms as he got her comfortable for the night. Joining her under the covers, he spooned up beside this stranger, not bothered by the shortness of their time together. Something about her made it easy for him to get close.

Sliding a hand around her small waist, he held to close all through the night, resting peacefully for the first time in weeks.

8========D

When we wrote this story it was over 50K words, This was only the first third, I still have two-thirds of Jon and Emiko's adventures that I can publish if anyone is interested.

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.