Neat N' Naked 05: Emiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emiko was enjoying looking at the artwork and listening to Master explain things to her. When his hand started to pull up her dress and caress her intimate moist folds, she was happy. As instructed, she didn't let her body react or her face show any sign that anything out of the ordinary was happening despite how much she loved and craved his touch. She did let a small smile flit across her face, and she leaned closer to Master to allow him easier access.

Stepping around behind her, he gently slid one hand around to her stomach from behind as they took in one massive wall painting that was at least 2 stories tall. "Pull me out, but no one must be able to tell what you're doing," he whispered to her. His thick bulge was so obvious as it pressed into the small of her back.

Moving slowly and subtly she slides her hand between their bodies and pulled his zipper down. Sliding her hand into his pants she gripped his cock through his boxers. Working her fingers around until she could find the opening, she pulled his shaft free from the constraints of the material. The only thing between their bodies now was a thin piece of silk. Emiko shifted her weight so that the silk of her dress caressed his exposed cock trapped between their bodies.

He smiled as she freed his cock so deftly. She was worth every penny. Now that he was free, he took a moment to check for prying eyes or undue attention. Seeing none so far, he moved his hips ever so slightly, dragging his exposed cock along the silk of her dress. "Stand tall," he whispered to her as the height difference would make his planned next step a little difficult. Once she was set, he moved until he felt his cock find the hem along the bottom of the dress. Moving his hips a little more, he pushed his thick member against her crotch, pushing through her thigh gap, and against her slit. He adjusted her dress to make sure it didn't look hiked up, and just left it there for a moment, letting her feel its warmth.

Emiko wanted so badly to start rocking her body to rub that wonderful shaft along her lips. But she knew not to do anything unless told to do so. She let out a deep breath that sounded suspiciously like a moan as the shaft touched her wet slit. She savored the slight shudder of pleasure that ran through her body and enjoyed the heat emanating from him.

"Can you feel the eyes in the room? Do you think they know what's happening to you? Do you want them to know?" he whispered to her. Ever so slightly, Jon moved his hips, just enough to let her feel his cock moving on her pussy. He bit his lips as he took a deep breath; it felt so good to feel her hot slit on him again. He had to restrain himself from bending her over, and taking her hard, damn the eyes of people around them.

Emiko was unable to suppress the shudder that ran through her at Master's words. She reached back and took his hand in hers needing the physical connection between them. She stood there and kept looking at the painting, waiting for Master to do whatever he pleased hoping that it would be soon, knowing it would be wonderful.

"Is my slut pleased with the sensations her Master provides? She is doing well so far, and will be rewarded in time." He whispered in her ear as he moved a little more. He pressed a little firmer on her stomach to hold her tight to him and keep things hidden as they moved slowly to turn to another painting.

"Master is generous with his salacious gifts to his undeserving slut," Emiko replies as they turn to another painting without separating their bodies.

"I am, but I must take it back for now. Put it away for me." He said but lightly kissed her neck. "It won't be gone all night." He whispered but did not move.

Reluctantly letting go of Master's hand, she reached between them and took hold of his shaft. She rubbed it on her dampening pussy and squeezed it before pulling it out from under her dress. Before tucking it away she pumped it a few times, and then pushed it into Master's pants, and carefully pulled his zipper up.

Jon smiled as she deftly managed to tuck him back away, closing his pants for him. He smoothed her dress at the back, and stepped back from her, stepping to her side, and taking her hand. "You're doing well, slut." He said simply as walked with her to the stairs, and another section on sculpture art. It was laid out spatially to resemble a timeline: classic marble near the stairs turning to modern installments toward the other end of the hall. Standing before one of the more ancient pieces, he leaned in to whisper again.

"So many interesting blocked sightlines... Where might we be able to hide in a room like this?" he asked, curious about how perceptive she was.

Looking around the room, Emiko saw many places that were not as well lit as the main pathway, areas in shadow behind some of the sculptures. "Master may choose anyplace to use this one, and she will obey no matter the consequences." She replies seeing several older couples strolling around a few of the more famous pieces near the stairs, but few people making there way toward the modern abstract pieces in the back.

Taking her hand, he started walking along, pausing before the displays. To be honest, they were quite striking, and, for a moment, Jon had forgotten why they were there. When they got to the more avant-garde pieces, he was reminded what tonight was about. He moved behind an odd piece that looked like a triangle of metal that was tipped slightly off its centerline yet managing to stand up through a means that isn't immediately obvious without touching it. It was tall enough to come up to Emiko's chest, however, so when they stood behind it, they would disappear to the path of travel from the shoulders down.

Once again, Jon moved in behind her, shielding her from cameras behind her. Once in place, he slid the dress up in the back, baring her ass. His hands slid over her tight ass, squeezing both cheeks with a groan in her ear. "Your body is exquisite, slut," he whispered.

"Would Master like to display me like one of these pieces of art. For all to look at, and enjoy," she asked him loving his strong masculine hands squeezing her naked ass cheeks.

The thought hadn't occurred to him, but as soon as she mentioned it, his mind started racing through poses. They had to be careful, however. Security would condone only certain levels of "public artistry", and he wasn't sure where their trigger points might be. Then again, she made the suggestion; he couldn't pass the chance to have his plaything get naked in public for him.

"Come..." he said, pushing her dress back down, and moving down the hall a bit more to the end. The piece there was difficult to unpack. It was taller than wide with arching pieces like being wrapped in a lover's arms.

"This will do...Your dress, please." He said, holding out his hand. "You will stand inside it as if it is holding you."

"As you wish Master." She said as a tingle of excitement ran through her body. She quickly removed the dress and handed it to him. Her scent filled the air, as she cautiously climbed onto the statue, and posed with it wearing nothing but her shoes, and a smile.

Jon stood back and attempted to look as though he had just come upon this art exhibit. He suppressed a smile as he took in how beautiful she looked even with the metal craft wrapped around her body. Slipping out his phone, he attempted to conceal his picture taking, though he was sure that Emiko would see it. He wanted to keep this image for himself; it was so striking and visually stunning that he had to capture it before security arrived. Soon, other art lovers were filing by, and Jon watched their reactions. Everything from shock to bemusement to interested appreciation could be seen as they walked by.

Emiko stayed still as a statue, watching Master, and strangers admire her. She could see several people were photographing her, and she hoped Master would get one to share with her. She felt her pussy getting sopping wet, from the exquisitely delectable humiliation of exposing her self in public, to strangers. Her fluid was running down her leg in rivulets. She was loving the attention and danger.

Jon smiled as he started to see her thighs glistening slightly. She must be enjoying this if she was starting to get this wet. He turned on his camera to video mode and tucked it into his breast pocket with the lens just peeking above. He locked eyes on her briefly before subtly gesturing with his fingers, spreading them apart as his hand hung over his crotch. He hoped she'd get what he was asking her to do. There was a chance that some might view the current situation as

artistic expression, but if she followed his instructions, it might be looked on as lewd and lascivious behavior.

As subtly as possible, trying not to destroy the illusion that she was part of the sculpture, she eased her legs apart until her feet were slightly more than shoulder-width apart.

Jon smiled and stepped back as more, and more people hung around, taking in how beautiful Emiko was, and how striking she looked amid the statue. Jon lingered at the rear of the room but stayed where she could see him. As the room started filling, Jon smiled at her, raising his hands where she could see them, then silently applauding. He wanted to let her know how proud he was of her for going through with this, and being compelling enough to draw a crowd. Luckily, he hadn't seen anyone from security coming, but he started preparing the dress for her to slip on if they had to make a quick exit.

Worried, Emiko stood there watching Master retreat from her. She was afraid that he was abandoning her, with her only clothing, to face whatever repercussions were coming their way. She let out a slight sigh of relief when she saw him stop by a far wall and silently applaud her. She let a small smile flit across her face and nodded her head ever so slightly to acknowledge his appreciation.

More people were filling this part of the museum than Emiko had seen in their journey to get here. She wondered where they all came from, and if security was letting her get away with this so the museum would get some positive buzz from the media, drawing more patrons.

Jon saw a couple leaving the area. They were one of the first and seemed shocked at Emikoi's naked body. He was a little concerned about where they were going so he indicated to Emiko to come to him. He indicated to the bathroom at this end of the hallway and started walking towards the door without waiting for her to start moving.

Emiko saw the motion, and the crowd between her, and the bathroom. Without a second thought, she gracefully jumped down and quickly maneuvered through the throngs of people. She made it through with only a few hands touching her intimate parts. Once she was out of the thickest part of the crowd, she heard a smattering of applause as she jogged to the bathroom. Stopping, and turning to the crowd she bowed from the waist accepting their adulation, and ran the rest of the way to the bathroom, threw the door open, and entered not sure what to expect.

Jon smiled as he heard the applause of the crowd. He was already waiting in the bathroom when Emiko burst through the door. She was barely inside before he jerked her petite frame to the side, pulling her into a stall in the bathroom. Without letting her get her bearings, Jon pressed her to the wall and kissed her hungrily. His large frame dwarfed her and swallowed her up as he leaned in so closely. Breaking the kiss, he looked down in her eyes. "Very well done, slut." He smiled and caressed her cheek. His follow-up kiss was much softer and more tender.

The kiss made Emiko's knees go weak. The compliment made them even weaker. The only reason she didn't fall was Master's lip's on hers holding her up. She was happy had pleased Master so well. Kissing him back she hoped he would take her right there, she needed to have something hard inside her pummeling her insides making her cum, and she needed it soon.

Jon felt her quiver and nearly drop to the floor as he kissed her. He opened his pants, letting them fall. Emiko pulled down his boxers freeing his cock, which allowed it to brush against her stomach. Without asking or waiting for her reaction, Jon scooped her up off the floor, pinning her to the wall. Before she could get set, his long thick cock filled her deeply. "Emiko..." he sighed against her cheek as he felt her weight pushing her body down on his cock.

Emiko's feet dangled uselessly in the air as she was impaled on her Master's cock, which was the only thing holding her in the air. She moaned loudly at the feeling of fullness in her body, and the strength of his cock supporting her weight.

Jon heard her moans, and it filled him with energy and hunger. He moved his arms to hold her legs up, and apart as he bounced her harder on his cock. The door to the bathroom opened and closed, and the sounds of someone using the facilities came from outside the stall. Jon didn't stop, however. If anything, he moved with more force and kissed her neck hungrily.

Her body was bouncing on his dick, and she was quivering, and not just from being held in the air by his dick, and the wall. her hands rested on his shoulders as she let him use her body for pleasure.

Jon looked deep in her eyes as he continued. The person in the restroom went to the sink, and running water could be heard. He watcher Emiko's expression as he pounded her body harder than when they were alone at his place. This wasn't part of his original plan, but seeing her up on the statue had changed his mind quite quickly.

Emiko was looking right into Master's eyes barely blinking. Her breasts were heaving from her heavy breathing, and she was biting her bottom lip so hard she was drawing blood. She didn't want to give away the fact she was about to cum, and since she didn't have permission, she was fighting to hold it off. But the slightest sound could lead to big trouble with her in the men's room after trespassing on the statue and posing naked. She didn't know how much more security would let her get away with, and she didn't want to find out.

"Cum with me..." Jon whispered against her cheek. He switched to deep sharp thrusts, shaking her body against the wall as he drew closer. His mouth covered hers, kissing her deeply to stifle their collective moans. Finally, he sunk in deeply and shuddered hard as he came hard deep inside her. On, and on it went, and he held her tightly as it finished.

Emiko reached up over her head and grabbed hold of the bathroom stall wall with her hands, and then she started using her arms to add some of her motion to the thrusting of Masters dick. Hearing the command, she let out a strangled moan and tried to hold her impending climax back until she felt the explosion of his cum inside her.

Jon pulled her off the wall, holding her to his chest as his body shuddered as his orgasm subsided. He leaned his head back and smiled at her as he watched her afterglow. "Well done slut... You handled tonight well." He kissed her lips again, enjoying her body wrapped on his. "Slip your dress back on, and we can return home. I imagine we'll have to slip out carefully."

Emiko took the dress from him, and slide it over her body. Taking his hand she waited for him to lead her out of the museum.

Seeing her take his hand made Jon smile. It was such a simple thing but it spoke of trust that he had missed. He squeezed her hand in response and led her from the bathroom. Just outside, the stairs down were clear on this end of the hall. Reaching the ground floor, Jon smiled as he caught some caterers bringing in things through a side door. Using this opportunity, he, and Emiko was able to sneak through without having to go through the main doors. The night air was cool, and a welcome change from the stuffy interior of the museum. It also gave them a chance to cool off after the bathroom tryst they shared. "That turned out much better than I could have hoped. I was surprised how easy it was for you to stand up there; you did it with such art as well. That's just how I imagined my night would end."

Jon couldn't help address the elephant in the room again. The day was nearly over, and he was sure that once she had put her paid time in, that would be the end of things. Still, he had to admit how much he'd enjoyed it, even if he was resistant at the start. He looked to Emiko, curious about her feelings on the situation. She hadn't mentioned how long she had been paid for; Jon was making natural assumptions.

"What is our next adventure Master?" she asks him. as she breathes in the cool night air wishing it could waft over her naked skin.

"Do we have time for another adventure?" Jon looked over at her, surprised she wasn't looking to get back to his place so she could change, and go. He squeezed her hand as he looked at the wind blowing her hair over her face from time to time. He wished they weren't back to his car so fast, but as they rounded the corner, he saw it before them.

"This one belongs to Master as long as He desires to her."

Jon stopped and turned to face Emiko. "You mean for as long you're paid for..." He let his words hang in the space between them as he watched her face, looking for signs of her real feelings. This was a big question as he'd only just met this woman, and couldn't believe she would give herself over to him so fast.

As Jon watched her he could see her personality change. "As long as we don't miss an appointment, we are free to stay with a client as long as we wish so...," she slips back into the submissive she had been most of the time with him... "As long as Master wants this one to attend him this one will do as He commands"

Jon dropped his head, looking at the ground so she couldn't see him weaken. "But you only met me today. How could you be so willing to give yourself to me so fast?" He asked, staring at their feet.

"This one can tell a real Master from a pretend Master, and a kind one from a cruel one. This one can tell Master is kind, and is not pretending. This Master is one I have desired for a long time. This one is willing to take his collar when he is ready to honor me with it."

Jon smiled as he looked up at her. Once again, in such an intimate moment, he let his real self show for a moment. "I'm glad I've earned such trust." He reached up, caressing her cheek, and kissed her lips softly. "I look forward to repaying that trust every day." He said, standing so close on the quiet street. "We'll discuss your collaring in due time; you'll find I'm a man that moves slowly, and with careful forethought." He held out his hand as he stepped back, ready to get to the car and get her home again.

She meekly nodded her head, and gratefully accepted the honor of his kisses as she took the hand he offered ready to follow him anywhere he led.

Jon took Emiko's hand and walked the two of them back to his car. Jon kept hold of her hand the whole road home, running his thumb back, and forth over the back of her hand. Eventually, they arrived back at his home, and Jon led them back to his bedroom. "You can join me in my bed to sleep tonight. Unless I say otherwise, you will share my bed at night, understood?" He smiled warmly as he gestured around. "This is your place now. If you'd like to bring some personal effects, feel free. Are there any questions you have before we retire?"

She smiles at her new Master, "Does Master have a preferred outfit for this one to slumber in?"

He smiled at her as he stepped back slightly to take her in again. "Nothing... your body is too exquisite to hide in night garments." He watched her, wanting to see her slip out of her dress again. He was so pleased with her performance at the museum, and he was greedy for more.

Emiko smiled at the answer and pulled off her dress revealing her naked body to his gaze. "Master, may I now remove the toy you had me use?"