Neat N' Naked 06: Felicity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard someone in the distance making loud unintelligible sounds. She wondered why the voice was so familiar when she realized it was her voice. Her body was convulsing, as every once of fluid in her drained out from the hole between her legs. After days of uncontrolled spasms, Felicity was able to control her breathing. She couldn't believe how wonderful that was. While she had squirted before, the orgasm itself was the most intense experience of her life.

Felicity's release and the way her body quaked from the intensity of her orgasm was a beautiful sight. Logan continued to caress her until she returned to her senses. He kissed her cheeks and then her lips and smiled down at her. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" he teased. He ran a hand through her hair as he let her recover.

Logan considered women to be his one true vice. He had had steady girlfriends, one night stands, friends with benefits. It wasn't about conquest or bragging rights. He seldom talked about his partners with anyone. They were intimate moments to share behind closed doors.

And now Felicity was here. Ken had told him he called up her service as a favor for a friend him. Logan admitted he had been neglecting his social life while building his brand. He was grateful that Felicity was here. He needed to reconnect with this part of himself. Of course, he would make sure the time was as good for her as it was for him.

Felicity lay there catching her breath and holding on to the warm afterglow. She felt Logan kissing her from a distance. She felt like she was glowing and was more content than ever before in her life.

Once she could interact with the world around her, Felicity realized that she was thirsty. "I need a drink of something", she said her voice croaking. She released Logan's arm and smiled at him in gratitude for the gift he had bestowed on her.

Logan returned her smile and helped her off the bed. As he turned toward the door, several scars on the lower left side of his stomach and back became more visible. They looked like short slash marks, four in total. Two of them still had the marks from where the stitches must have been.

He placed his hand on the medallion on the nightstand and lingered a moment before going to the kitchen. He got out a glass and filled it with water from a filtered pitcher. "Ice?" he asked in a soft voice.

"Please" she squeaks, sitting on the bed.

Logan placed a few ice cubes in the glass and returned to the bedroom. He handed the glass to her. He stepped behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. "I'm guessing that was a little more than you were expecting," he said in a conversational tone. "I can tell you're experienced. I guess your partners were only concerned with their pleasure first?"

She drank the entire glass in one gulp. "I've had lovers both in my personal and professional life who only cared about their needs. Most had at least some concern for my pleasure. I usually got at least one, sometimes two. But all of them combined, wouldn't come close to the one you gave me. How the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"Easy. When I'm with a woman I listen and pay attention." He said it like it was obvious. "Being good in bed isn't all that different from being a musician or learning any skill. Figuring out what a woman wants isn't hard if you listen and are attentive to her."

Felicity's brows furrowed. "But...but women often aren't sure of what they want, how can you figure it out."

"Most people are bad at figuring out what they want." Logan stepped out from behind her and sat across from her. There was a wistful, reflective look in his face for a moment before he continued. "I learned a lot of things on my journey. I learned how to read people from a lot of different teachers. An FBI agent in Virginia. A tarot reader in Arizona. A police negotiator in Illinois. Everyone is broadcasting unconscious messages all the time. When you learn to decipher them you can get to know someone and what they want."

"Let me put it this way. I knew you were getting nervous because of the way your lips and brows moved. When I touched you, I could feel the tension in your body. You were confident before, so I knew you were experienced. I took a gamble and figured you weren't used to that much attention from a partner. When you relaxed I figured I'd guessed right. If I hadn't, I would've tried something else to put you at ease. As for your orgasm? Well, I listened to your voice and pay attention to how you moved to figure out what you liked.

Felicity nodded in understanding. "If you could teach what you know, you'd be a very rich man." She wondered what else the afternoon had in store.

Logan laughed at her remark. "If people weren't so self-centered and selfish, then it might be worth my time. until then..." As long as he had enough money to keep making music money wasn't all that important to him. He leads a simple life and his tastes, while specific, weren't expensive. He was content to spend this moment in comfortable silence. He looked into Felicity's eyes with a soft smile on his face. Her pale skin was still flushed from her orgasm. He sat there taking in and appreciating how beautiful she was.

Felicity took time pondering what she had learned. She felt a touch bashful about the casual nudity. She didn't mind nudity as long as she was doing something. Sitting around nude letting a practical stranger gaze at her body seemed wrong.

Felicity seemed to be at a bit of a loss. She was someone who liked to do to go. Logan loved time for introspection. He could sit for hours doing nothing. Realizing she was growing uncomfortable, Logan stood up and offered her a hand. The led her out into the living room and sat on the couch. He took a warm throw off the back of the couch and pulled Felicity into his lap as he wrapped them in it. Logan held her in his strong arms and looked deep into her eyes.

Felicity felt like a little girl in her father's lap, safe and secure and warm. She leaned against his chest and began to tickle his wispy chest hair.

Logan let out breathy little chuckles as she played with his chest hair. He responded by giving one of her nipples a playful little pinch. "We've still got time before I have to do some recording. Shall we pick up where we left off? Or do you want to play it by ear?"

"You're the client. If you want to give me another orgasm like that, who am I to say no?" Felicity teases him, "But ears don't do anything for me. There are better body parts to focus on." She says winking at him and rocking her groin against his.

Logan responded by leaning in and kissing her. One hand caressed her thigh while the other went to her breast and thumbed her nipple. His cock rubbed against her as they ground their hips against each other. A low groan rumbled up from Logan's chest and hummed against her lips.

Felicity decided to follow Logan's lead wherever it took her. She allowed Logan the freedom of her body. She tried to make sure he was getting back a small portion of the pleasure he was giving her. She lay her head on his shoulder and started to kiss his neck.

Logan moaned and shifted his weight so the two of them tipped downward. He put a small pillow under Felicity's head as he laid her back and propped himself up over her. He started grinding his hips so his shaft rubbed up and down her pussy. He loved to hear women beg for more but he would never demand it from someone. It was much more satisfying for both him to make her want to on her own. He cupped her cheek in his hand and kissed her as he continued rubbing his cock along her slit.

"Oh God Logan, you make me feel so good," Felicity says looking up at him and watching his every move. "Make me feel the way only you can. Probe my depths and explore my body. Let me try and give you what you've given me."

Logan guided his cock into her body and with a slow push filled her up. He captured her lips in a kiss and gave her time to adjust to him. When she adjusted, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to cum inside you? I won't if you ask me not to." His cock throbbed with a slow, steady pulse inside her as he spoke.

Felicity shuddered at the thought of his fertile juice spraying into her unprotected belly. She loved the thought of bringing another man like Logan into the world. But it wasn't her time. Besides she wouldn't have a child without a father, or trap a man that way. "Cum where ever you want. I'm safe." Her hips began to meet his thrusts wanting...needing him in her as deep as possible. At this point, Felicity would do anything for him as long as he gave her another mind-blowing orgasm.

Logan rocked back and forth, pulling out to the head and then pushing all the way in. He let out an appreciative groan of pleasure, the sound rumbling out of his chest. The pace was even without being slow. He was drawing it out for their mutual pleasure. Of course, Logan was never in a rush. Anything worth doing was worth taking the time to do well.

Felicity was moaning like a porn star, except the sounds weren't fake. Logan was making her feel wonderful. She was using every trick she learned to please a partner. She wanted Logan to experience the same pleasure.

Logan leaned down and whispered in her ear in a husky voice all the dirty things he wanted to do to her. His pace built sped and the fantasies he described became more intense. Bending her over the table and giving her a rough fucking from behind. Tying her to the bed and making her cum for hours. Taking her out to a restaurant and fingering her under the table, denying her an orgasm until they got home.

"Yes, yes, yes. All of them YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she panted out as she listened to his salacious whisperings.

"I'll make every one of them and more happen," he growled in Felicity's ear. By now the pacing was intense. The sound of skin on skin mingled with her moaning and the throaty grunts and groans Logan made. They were still wrapped in the throw and a thin sheen of sweat made their skin slippery.

Felicity was ecstatic. She had never felt as good as she did with Logan. How could one man make her feel like this? She didn't know but she was going to enjoy every second of it.

Logan's lips crashed down on Felicity's in a passionate kiss. He growled into her mouth as he roughly fucked her. The more she craved, the more he gave. Felicity kissed back and loved the feeling of someone else being in control for a change.

Logan's forceful pounding slowed to a stop. Then he gave her three particularly hard thrusts before he erupted and blasted his seed into her. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against Felicity's as he groaned with each throb of his cock. Felicity wrapped her legs around Logan and pulled him in deep as she felt him start to shoot his cum into her. Her head was spinning and she started to cum without even realizing it was happening.

Logan cradled her in his arms as they rode out their orgasms. He kissed her face, her neck, and her breasts as she came back down. "You okay?" he murmured. There was a satisfied smile on his face and warmth in his eyes as he spoke.

"I'm...I'm wonderful. Thank you so much for what you've given me. I don't know how I can repay you." She lay there in his arms feeling warm and secure listening to his heartbeat, and feeling his warmth. His regular breathing was soothing, and soon she was asleep.

Logan kissed her forehead. He cradled her in his arms for a while before he tucked her in on the sofa and let her rest. He put his boxers, jeans, and shirt back on and went to his home studio. He needed to do his vocal exercises and now was a good time. He worked through all the exercises that made his voice the refined instrument it was.

Felicity slept for about 30 minutes before she woke. IT was a deep and peaceful sleep. When she woke up she stretched and felt somewhat disappointed to see Logan wasn't holding her. She stood up and stretched again, working out a few kinks. She cocked her head and listened. She heard something but had no idea what it was. It was very faint almost inaudible. Any other sound, or a bit less concentration and she wouldn't have heard it. She padded barefoot around the house trying to find where the sound was coming from. She soon found the door where the sound was strongest. She opened it and jumped at the sudden increase in volume. She stepped in and closed the door, watching Logan sing, with his back to her.

She couldn't believe his vocal abilities. His skill at singing varied styles and impersonating famous artists was beyond impressive. He was almost a better musician than a lover. Though after experiencing his ability in bed, it was hard to believe that anyone could do anything better. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sound and the feel of the music as it washed over her bare skin.

Logan was grooving and dancing along at this point, not realizing he had an audience. His computer cued up his cover of Poker Face by Lady GaGa. It kept transitioning styles from punk to ska to rock to disco. He sang along, mimicking each style. When it finished, he turned to reach for a guitar and saw Felicity. She stood there naked and mesmerized by the show he was putting on. He smiled at her, realizing she must have been there a while. "What'd you think?"

"That was amazing. You're good enough to be a celebrity impersonator in Vegas. I've always loved singing. Too bad I have no range and sing in the key of L."

"Is that so?" Logan closed the door behind her and wrapped her in his arms. "Having good technique is important, but anyone can learn to sing. It's natural. Let me show you." He tightened his arms around her, his hands avoiding her sensitive parts. One hand rested over her belly. "Take a few deep breaths in and move only the area right above my hand." He felt her breathing as he told her to. "Good... firm up your core... like that. Now sing a note, any note that feels natural the way you feel." With that, he nipped her shoulder.

'Why does everyone with a talent tell people who don't have that talent that anyone can do what they do?' Felicity wondered to herself. She leaned back in his arms and followed his instructions. She opened her mouth, and the sound that came out made an angry injured moose sound like Dean Martin. It was horrific. Even Felicity winced at the sound. "See I told you, singing is not something I can do."

"You're not letting go. You're letting the sound get stuck in your throat instead of opening it up. Singing is emotional. Some singers are all emotion and very little technique like Joe Cocker and Rod Stewart. But if you're not comfortable with it..." He let his arms slide off from around her and he stepped around back into the middle of the room. He picked up a guitar, tuned it, and switched on the amp. He began playing Caught in the Middle by Dio.

Logan's melodramatic facial expressions matched his over the top delivery of the lyrics as he emulated Ronnie James Dio. He was completely un-self-conscious about expressing himself. He even hammed up the guitar solo. He looked more like a drunk frat boy playing air guitar than a serious musician. He smiled at Felicity when the song finished. "Quite a far cry from my 8-year-old self who couldn't carry a tune in a backpack."

Felicity was awestruck by the performance. She was not a big follower of artists and she didn't know most of the names he used. She knows most of the songs and enjoyed his interpretation of them.

She stood there listening to him perform a rendition of a song that was kind of familiar. It was an impressive performance, she had seen major artists in concert that didn't put on a show that good. Then again she wasn't standing a few feet from them naked, filled with their cum either.

"What can you play besides guitar?" she asked trying to change what was a bit of a sore subject. She had tried out for a choir and had gotten ridiculed by her classmates and the music teacher when she sang a solo. When it came to music she took after her mom, not her dad. Dad taught himself to play guitar and keyboard. Dad used to come to her room and play the guitar singing her to sleep. Dad would have jam sessions with his friends and play at local festivals. More than once her mom the musicians asked mom not to clap because she was throwing them off time. Dad used to say she was the only Latina chic in the world with no sense of rhythm.

Logan put the guitar back and showed Felicity the rest of the equipment in the studio. He had a bass, several guitars, keyboard, several microphones, drums, and a particularly odd-looking instrument he called an eigenharp. "Still learning to play that one." With the mixing board and laptop at the desk, he had a functional home studio. "I use the webcam to do some live streams and a few videos. My fans sometimes challenge me to do some weird stuff. The most recent was a guy who wanted to see me do a rap song about that movie The Box Trolls. Finished it last week. My newest challenge is to write a folk/dubstep fusion song. I'm working on the lyrics now."

Felicity nodded as he showed her around the studio. She may not know a lot about music, but she could recognize valuable equipment when she saw it. "Have you ever recorded yourself having sex, to maybe use in a song..." she suggested to him.

Logan laughed, a rich sound that seemed to bubble up out of him. "A couple of bands already beat me to that. Of course, if you're offering to help, it would be rude to say no." He once again took Felicity in his strong arms. "I'm thinking something with ambient drones to add texture. Some major key chord progressions with modal melodies. A little bit of Joe Satriani with Enya and some of John Mayer's pop sensibilities with a touch of Pink Floyd." He smiled at the look on her face. "It'll make more sense when I compose it."

She looks up at him and says "I hope it sounds as good as it feels. Then dropped to her knees taking his cock into her mouth to get it ready for another jam session.

Logan groaned and tangled his fingers in her hair. His cock began to stiffen inside her mouth. Felicity had never liked performing fellatio. She had gotten good at it because it was her job, but she never enjoyed it, nor did it arouse her. It was part of her job. It always seemed a bit demeaning and had a touch of subservience to it. She also felt that there was no real technique, as long as the lips slid up and down the shaft the guy was happy. That was until now.

Logan was somehow able to make this degrading task pleasurable for her. She was getting wet and moaning in pleasure as she slurped and slobbered all over Logan's thickening cock. Felicity tried to deep throat it. It was her first time, and she had trouble. She popped it out of her mouth and spit on it. Using her hands she smeared her spit on the shaft and took it back into her mouth. She kept moving her head forward and exhaled forcing herself to relax her throat and accept the invader. She gagged a bit and pulled back to take another breath. This time she decided she was going all the way no matter what.

Logan's cock slid over her tongue and down her throat. She felt the head push her uvula out of the way and enter her throat. She tilted her head to make the penetration smoother. Soon her nose was being tickled by Logan's trimmed pubic hair. Felicity closed her eyes and continued to take his shaft deeper into her throat. She felt the wiry pubes on her cheek and the skin of Logan's ball sack on her chin. She smiled around his shaft and opened her eyes looking up at Logan her eyes filled with pride. As their eyes met, Felicity began to hum an old song she hoped Logan would know.

Logan met her eyes and even in the haze of intense pleasure, he could recognize the song. He started to sing an acapella version of the melody but it was harder than usual to stay on key. Very few women he had been with had taken him that deep, and he never pressed the issue. That Felicity was enjoying herself made it more gratifying. He gave his head a quick shake to make sure he could stay focused and smiled down at Felicity as he cupped her cheek