Neat N' Naked 06: Felicity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted nothing more than to make her rendition of French Kiss by Lil Louis, as he stroked his cock in and out of her. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked the shaft from tip to balls. Then she sucked on his nutsack as she kept stroking his shaft with her hand, amazed that it was still growing. Her eyes looked up at him watching him sing, wondering how he could concentrate on his music when she was playing the meat flute like a virtuoso.

That was it. Any hope Logan had of staying on key was gone. The melody cut off with a short, strangled croak and a shudder traveled up his spine ending with a shake of his head. "I don't want to make a mess in the studio," he rasped before finding his voice again. "So we better decide how to finish this. I can't hold out much longer." He could feel his crotch prepping for the inevitable fountain of ejaculate.

Letting him fall from her mouth, she kept stroking and said, "Pick a hole, any hole and blast your hot cum deep inside me."

"Open your mouth." Logan put his head in her mouth, gave his shaft a few strokes, and shot his of hot cum onto her tongue. His body gave a hard shudder and his cock began to soften. He smiled down at Felicity and wiped a light sheen of sweat off his forehead. "You were wonderful."

"If was half as skilled in the carnal arts as you are with your voice, I would be ecstatic," she told him. Standing up she hugged him and asked "So Logan is there anything I can do for you. You've given me so much, I need to return the favor."

Logan responded by wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead. "We'll think of something. For now, just be your usual beautiful self. Being around a woman that's comfortable in her femininity and sexuality, is refreshing." He took her back into the living room, pulled up Netflix, and wrapped the two of them in a comforter while he put on Ed Wood. "Have you ever seen this one?"

She snuggled up next to him, "I've never even heard of it", she replied, letting her hand rest on his thigh close to his dick.

8========D

Please let me know if you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward is your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares, and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I am a firm believer that feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe".