Neat N' Naked 08: Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slow strokes and the delayed orgasm drove James crazy. Sweat beaded and ran across his forehead and on his chest. He couldn't control his breath. His hips thrust with each stroke and he had become delirious with desire.

He could feel the weight of his balls as they filled with his cum and his dick quivered from the as Hanna's hand worked. She watched his chest as it rose and fell his breaths were irregular and rapid. She knew he was getting close again. 'Should I let him cum or make him wait,' she considered her options.

The euphoric look on his face gave her the answer, 'I'll delay him one more time before I let him explode.' She knew he was close, so she ducked her head down and licked his balls and let her tongue glide up his dick. She felt him swell and twitch as a huge glob of precum oozed from his tip. She swiped the clear fluid with her tongue and then pinched his shaft below the head... again.

"FfUhhhhCccccKhhhh," he moaned-screamed as I stopped the forthcoming ejaculation seconds before he exploded. His right leg started to tremor as his orgasm ebbed and the force that had built in his groin dissipated.

When his leg stilled, Hanna enveloped his shaft between her large natural breasts. James shuddered in pleasure and lifted his head to see her breasts swallow his cock. She started to tit fuck him and used her tongue to lick his slit every time it peeked out of her cleavage.

James watched Hanna as she kissed and licked his head and rubbed her luscious globes on his shaft. He was so turned on he was cross-eyed with desire. The blood pounded in his head and every nerve ending in his body was on fire and the burning centered in his groin. He felt like he was about to burst into flames if she didn't let him cum soon.

He put his head down and started to pant as pressure built one more time. Hanna pulled her chest away from his cock and sucked about half of him into her mouth. "Ohhh Fuh... uh... fuhhhhck," he exhaled and thrust his hips up to get the rest of him into her mouth.

She pulled away and let him slip out of her hot mouth. "Nooo," he cried as his turgid cock slapped him in the stomach so hard there was a light red mark where it struck him.

His cock drooled precum and Hanna used her left hand to smear the slick fluid on his shaft. Her right hand stroked the length of his shaft so slow it was agonizing. Her left hand grasped his head and massaged it with a twisting motion.

James had never experienced pleasure like this before. His brain had shut down most of the extraneous systems. All he could see hear and feel was the beautiful naked woman and how she pleasured him. His eyes closed as he felt his climax approach for the third time. Part of him wanted to explode, part of him wanted her to keep edging him until he couldn't take it anymore.

Hanna sensed movement behind her. She turned her head without stopping and saw a beautiful long haired brunette. Her eyes were wide as she watched Hanna give a handjob.

Hanna froze not sure who she was or what was about to happen. The newcomer put a finger to her lips to keep Hanna quiet. She then used hand gestures to tell her to continue. Hanna started to stroke James as she watched the newcomer strip her clothes off. She was tall and athletic with small breasts and a tight body with a hint of a six-pack. She had long skinny runners legs and her pubes trimmed to a Nike swoosh.

The now naked girl stepped to Hanna's side and whispered, "I'm Rachel. Let me know when's he's ready." Hanna nodded and began to work the cock in her hands over with a vengeance. Rachel moved so she was at the head of the massage table and out of sight. Hanna felt him get close, "Are you ready to cum for me stud," she asked.

James nodded in desperation. "Then come for me baby," Rachel said. James's eyes flew open in fear, as he tried to sit up, Rachel planted her lips on his and drove her tongue deep into his mouth.

His eyes bugged out as Rachel's tongue flicked his uvula. His cock swelled and there was a momentary pause where the world seemed to freeze. Then he moaned around Rachel's tongue as his cock fired blast after blast of cum. The first salvo hit the ceiling. James's strength fled his body through his cock with each subsequent burst. His head collapsed to the table and Rachel's mouth never left his as his powerful orgasm drained him.

When the waves of pleasure subsided, Rachel pulled her lips off his. "So honey did you like my present," she murmured as he lay there to recover.

He gave a weak nod, "I did," he croaked. He didn't even have the strength to open his eyes. Hanna touched Rachel's arm. Rachel looked over at her and saw she held a glass of ice water. Rachel took the cup, "Thanks," she winked and used her hand to lift James's head and held the cup to his lips. He sipped from the cup, grateful for the fluid.

After he finished about half the water he let his head down and took several deep breaths. "While you lay there like a bump on a log, I'm gonna get to know your new friend," Rachel told him. She seized Hanna's hand and led her to the couch. The two ladies sank to the cushions and Rachel looked into Hanna's eyes. "You have beautiful breasts," and she made tentative contact with Hanna's bountiful breasts. With her hand resting on her chest, Hanna leaned forward and gave Rachel a sweet delicate kiss.

It took several seconds for the words to penetrate James's brain. When he realized his fiancee was looking at a naked woman, he opened his eyes and turned his head. He turned his head and opened his eyes to their kiss.

"Holy fuck," he gasped as he saw Rachel squeeze Hanna's breast while they kissed. Rachel broke the kiss and sucked Hanna's erect nipple into her mouth. Hanna bent her head down and kissed the top of Rachel's head. James felt his cock twitch and a bit of cum oozed out of him. He couldn't believe his body could react that way after the most intense orgasm he ever had.

Rachel took her mouth off Hanna's breast, so she could suckle on the other one. James saw it glistened with his beloveds saliva and she had left red marks on the soft creamy flesh.

He forced himself upright so he could watch them. Rachel pushed Hanna back on the couch and kissed her way down the woman's naked body. Her mouth explored Hanna's flat stomach and explored her round deep belly button. Rachel kissed down Hanna to her thighs. Hanna spread her legs, she put one on the back of the couch, and the other hung off the couch, her foot on the floor. James had a great view as Rachel nibbled and nuzzled Hanna's taut thighs. Hanna's hands found her breasts and she cupped and squeezed them as Rachel teased her.

James slid onto the floor and walked on unsteady legs to the couch. He sat near Hanna's head and shifted his legs, so she could rest her head in his lap. Hanna smiled up at him, "Rachel is so sexy and a great lover. This afternoon's gonna be fun," she gasped as Rachel drove her tongue past her folds and tasted her.

James let one of his hands pinch Hanna's nipple as the other hand stroked her hair. He leaned down and kissed her, but kept his eyes on Rachel as she explored Hanna's hot tight hole. He throbbed in anticipation, "Should we head into the bedroom and get comfortable?"

"I'm kinda comfortable right here," Hanna said as she let her hand caress Rachel's head.

"We have some of our toys in the bedroom," James told her with a salacious wink.

"What the hell are we waiting for," Hanna asked and she sat up. Rachel lifted her head, her lips shiny with Hanna's cream. Hanns grabbed her by the chin and kissed her with a burning passion.

"I want to cum all over your pretty girl face," Hanna tells Rachel after their kiss. She stood up and took Rachel's hand in hers, "So where is the playroom," she asked James.

James stood up and led the two women to the bedroom they shared. He watched as Hanna climbed on the bed and spread herself open. Rachel crawled between her legs and continued to feast on Hanna's juicy center.

James took his cock in his hand and rubbed himself to get hard again as he closed the door...

8========D

EndNote:

So ends the adventures of James, Rachel and Hanna. There will not be any more of this story.

Please let me know whether or not you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward is your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares, and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe".


12