Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 07

Story Info
Matt's breeds an eager new client. His love life suffers.
2.4k words
3.65
4.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

In a faded red car a brown haired couple kissed eagerly. The man pulled back slowly, and opened his chestnut brown eyes. He had a faint bead of moisture along his cleft chin which he wiped away with the back of his hand. The woman had a round face that gradually smiled although her eyes remained closed. When she opened her brown eyes he was looking at her with a similar smile.

"Would... would you like to come in for a coffee?" she asked in a bedroom voice. Her tongue piercing shined slightly in the dim light when she said the last word.

"Oh... um..."

"Matt, you don't have to if-"

"No I want to," he replied with a smile.

"Ok," she replied with happiness.

They left the vehicle and walked slowly through the parking lot towards a tall apartment building. Matthew was average height in a button up shirt and black slacks, while she was several inches below him, in short heels. She was wearing a long skirt and her plump figure filled out the gray blouse that hugged her large breasts.

When they exited the lot, the woman paused for a moment and looked slightly pained as sweat suddenly appeared on her brow.

"Rachel are you alright?" the man asked with concern.

"Uh yeah, just... I had a... it's nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, the elevator is just around the corner."

They entered and an older gentleman got in with them. The doors closed and Matthew turned to Rachel. She had her eyes closed and clutched her belly, looking in pain again. Matthew suddenly scrunched his nose up and covered his mouth. The bald man in front of them coughed.

"What the fuck?!" the gentleman exclaimed with revulsion.

When the doors opened, the old man ran out. Rachel exited as well, but immediately stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry Matt, I...."

"It's ok-"

"No, you should go. I'm sorry I need to. Um take care of some things."

"Ok. I.. I'm sorry too."

* *

Matthew carried a cold pitcher of water, condensation glistening on the glass exterior to a dinner table and began filling empty water glasses.

"How's everything tasting?" he asked the customers at the table.

*

Michelle gagged as she took Matthew's cock too deep into her mouth. She pulled it out and her saliva dribbled down her chin between her cleavage.

*

She was sitting on his face and moaning while he furiously licked like a cat lapping up milk.

*

Michelle bent in front of him while he pumped into her juicy pussy. Breathing hard and thrusting, he spilled his seed deep inside of her as he grunted loudly.

*

"Thank you." She handed him an envelope from her night stand.

"My pleasure."

* *

Matthew got out of his car wearing black slacks and a button up blue shirt. He walked quickly through the parking lot, looking at building markers until he found one on the ground floor apartment building that matched the message on his phone. He pressed the doorbell button and waited.

A woman with long black hair and dark coppery skin opened the door. She was what one would consider conventionally unattractive with a large mole on one side of her face, a scar on her chin, and very crooked teeth. She wore loose black slacks and a baggy gray blouse that hung off her very large breasts. She wore a silicone wedding band around her finger that simulated the color of white gold. A silver navel piercing in her round belly was barely visible between the bottom of her blouse and the top of her pants.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm Matthew. Sorry I'm a little late."

"No problem, good to meet you," she said in a husky voice as she smiled. "I'm Jessica, come on in." Matthew stepped through the doorway and she closed the door behind him. "Make yourself comfortable on the couch, I'll get my husband Tyler, he's just on the balcony."

"Alright."

She sauntered off towards the sliding glass door, right off the living room. As Matthew sat down Jessica opened the slider and spoke to Tyler in whispers. He could only see the back of her husband as he smoked at the edge of the balcony. He had pale skin, brown hair in a short haircut and wore jeans with a long sleeve shirt. Jessica came back after closing the sliding door.

"He'll join us in a little bit. Go ahead and sit on the couch. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you."

He sat down on one side of the couch and she sat down on the other.

"Did you bring the contract?" she asked.

"Sure did. If you are both comfortable with it then we can sign," he said as he laid down a thin stack of paper on the glass coffee table. "You looked it over?"

"Briefly. Tyler looked at it in more detail. I let him handle the legal stuff."

"Ok that's fine."

Jessica pulled up a set of knitting needles and continued working on a swatch of knitting with blue and green yarn.

"What are you making?" Matthew asked curiously.

"A hat."

"Nice. How long have you been knitting?"

"Since I was little. My mother taught me."

"That's so cool. Hmm... I forgot a pen, do you have one so we can sign if you agree?"

"Sure, I'll get one in a bit," she said, continuing to knit.

"No problem, thanks." Matthew looked around the living room. On the wall he saw a framed football jersey, although not any team he recognized, along with framed photos of the couple at different vacation destinations. The sliding door opened and Matthew looked as Jessica's handsome husband walked in.

"Hello sorry to keep you waiting," Tyler said in an amiable tone. "I never like to waste a cigarette. They're so expensive now." He held out his hand. "Matthew, right?"

"Yes." The sitting man seemed surprised. They both shook hands.

"Is this the contract?" Tyler asked, looking down.

"Yes. Did you read it?"

"The one you sent in email? Yeah I skimmed it. Seemed fine to me. Typical legalese."

"Basically."

"So I'm curious how did you get started doing this? Seems like a dream job," he smiled.

"Well, not always," he said briefly, looking at Jessica and then back to Tyler. The attractive man suddenly had a stern expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Well at first it was with my ex-girlfriend," he said quickly. "She's a lesbian now and they were trying to have kids. It was a bit awkward at the start. I really didn't know how to navigate the discussion around it."

"Lesbians huh?" Tyler's expression softened and he laughed.

"Yeah," Matthew smiled.

"You turn her gay?"

"I doubt it," Matthew said with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

"Ok. So you live around here?"

"White Beach."

"Damn, it must be nice. "

"If you call living with your mother in a trailer park nice."

"Ouch."

"She needs dialysis treatment at home and it's easier if I do it for her."

"Fuck, well everyone gets there eventually."

"Yeah."

"Thanks for this by the way," Tyler said as he flipped to the end of the contract. "My damn swimmers can't do the trick. Jessica?"

"Here," she said, handing him a pen.

"Thanks babe," he smiled. He took it from her and signed. Next was Jessica and finally Matthew.

"Are there any questions you have?" Matthew asked.

"Can we start today?" Jessica asked. Tyler looked at her with a half cocked grin.

"Uh sure," Matthew said.

"Honey-"

"I'll go get the money from the bank and leave you two to it then," Tyler said suddenly as he stood.

"Oh, ok." Matthew replied.

"Just call me babe when you're done," he leaned down and kissed her lips soundly.

"Alright."

He grabbed some keys from the wall and then headed out of the apartment. Matthew peered over the side of the couch to the front where Jessica was locking the door after her husband left.

"Come with me to the bedroom," she said in her husky voice.

She walked past Matthew and trailed her hand across the couch. He stood and followed her into the small master bedroom. The walls were painted a maroon color and the bed was on high posts. She leaned forward and pulled down her slacks revealing a chubby figure with lacy blue underwear. She peeled off her underwear and set it on the bed with her pants. Then she hopped like a rabbit up on the edge, lay on her back and bent her legs up.

"Are you going to take off your pants?" She held her legs and looked at Matthew. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers. He looked at her body as he pulled down his boxers. Her legs were thick, hips wide and she had a shock of black pubic hair. Matthew took his penis in his hand and stared at her pretty plump pussy lips as he stroked his cock. He noticed her huge mammaries heaving as she breathed deeply.

"Ready whenever you are," she said.

"Yeah, just about there," he said, still transfixed by the beautiful opening beneath her forest of curly hair. His cock was rock hard after just a minute. "Ok here goes." He pressed forward gradually, but slipped in quite easily. She was extremely wet and still tight against him.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

"Sorry," he said, briefly looking at her face, but then moving down to her breasts. "Didn't mean to go so deep."

"It's ok," she laughed. "I'm always wet. Tyler says it's annoying."

"No way."

Matthew closed his eyes and held her legs. His hands inadvertently grabbed against hers, a feeling somehow more intimate than fucking, as he started to pump back and forth. Jessica began to moan as he fucked her. He was gentle at first but after a somewhat relaxed few minutes the bed frame squealed as his pace increased.

"Oh god," she said.

"You alright?" he asked with slight concern as he opened his eyes briefly.

"Yes," she uttered breathlessly. "Keep going."

The bed sound was annoying, but Jessica seemed to be enjoying Matthew's quicker thrusts.

"You ok if I go a bit harder?"

"Go ahead," she affirmed quickly.

He adjusted his stance slightly, his feet closer together so his dick was at the perfect height to enter her from a standing position. Then he pushed her legs back forcefully and plunged as deep as he could. His full balls smashed against her willing form.

"Oh god," she groaned with pleasure.

He continued over and over again, sweat beading on his brow. The headboard banged loudly against the wall as his thrusts reached a tipping point.

"Oh my god!" She shook with ecstasy, her body quaking with absolute pleasure. She squeezed across his dick with her orgasm. He grunted and panted as he pounded her relentlessly. Although his eyes were closed, Matthew could tell from her cries and whimpers that she enjoyed every minute of it. Then he slowed, lowering her legs.

"Move back," he said firmly, kicking off his shoes and socks.

"Sure." She scooted herself back towards the pillows, resting her head against one. "This ok?"

"Yeah." He crawled up onto her body and spread her legs as he entered. She vocalized her pleasure loudly. He shut his eyes as he went at a more measured pace than before. Then he increased the tempo of his thrusts. He was a bit surprised by Jessica's hand on his loin as her moans were getting louder. It was nearly five more minutes of fucking when she screamed and suddenly he felt wet on his shirt as his cock was squeezed out by her tight pussy. Matthew stopped, sat up straight, and looked down.

"Sorry," Jessica said as she breathed hard. "Tyler says I orgasm at the drop of a hat."

"What happened?" he asked, looking at the wet spot on his shirt about the diameter of a volleyball.

"It's been a while since I've squirted," she said with a crooked grin. Matthew pulled off his drenched shirt, revealing his muscular form, moist with sweat.

"Tyler's a lucky man."

"Tell him that," she laughed.

"Ready for more?" he asked directly.

"Yes, come inside me," she pleaded. "Give me a baby boy." She grinned like a demon. Matthew looked down between her legs.

"Can't be sure it won't be a girl," he laughed.

"Tyler really wants a boy. I just want him to be happy."

"Uh huh." He led his dick to her opening, pressing into her drenched snatch, before closing his eyes. Then he held her legs firmly and teased with shallow strokes before pushing in completely and grinding against her. After a few minutes of this, his hips rocked back and he moved in full length thrusts.

"Please Matt, come inside," she begged, as another orgasm shook her body. "Come for me."

Matthew growled and pounded his cock inside even harder, causing the headboard to bang against the wall, almost as loud as her squeals. He opened his chestnut colored eyes and grunted, looking into her furrowed brow and maintaining his breakneck pace. He finally came, forcefully filling her juicy slit with his thick baby batter. Then he stopped, buried inside of her as he breathed hard for a minute.

"Hope you get that boy," he panted. After he slid free of her opening, creamy fluid oozed out like viscous honey.

"Thank you," she uttered.

* *

Matthew jogged down the bike path in a tank and shorts past a woman in a stroller. He pulled his phone out from his pocket.

"Hello?" He went off the path to answer the call. "That's great news Michelle."

* *

Red fluid flowed through the tubes of a machine and down into a wrinkled arm. Matthew stood there pushing the hair out of his mother's eyes as she slept. The dialysis machine whirled and filtered her blood.

* *

Matthew was lifting weights in his room when his phone went off. After setting down the dumbbells and mopping his forehead with a towel he picked up his phone from the dresser.

"Hello Jessica?"

He grabbed a metal flask of water and took off the cap.

"Already? Congratulations, that's great. Yeah, I guess the first time was the charm."

He took a gulp of water.

"Right, yeah just keep me posted, I hope everything goes well for you. Just call if you need anything. Alright, bye bye."

He set down his phone as he smiled and then his face went pensive. He looked back down at his phone and pulled up a notification from Bajingo, the casual dating app he had installed at the insistence of his friend Charlie. He had a message from a new woman.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers